Broken glass..3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Entering the room, Jessica smirk and eyed the person she’s been looking for. Walking towards the said person, Jessica tap the latter’s shoulder and earn the girl’s attention.

“Can we talk?”

“Me?”

“I’m looking at you so, yeah.” The other girl scoff and glance at her seatmate then look back at the arrogant blonde girl.

“Be back Yul.” Taeyeon softly announce then she stood up. Jessica pointed the two far end chairs.

“What do you want?”

“I know that your friend like me, so I want to be close to her.”

“You want my help?”

“I don’t want to put it that way!” Taeyeon frown and stared at Jessica.

“Listen, its more like you are helping your friend to be close with me since she like me. That why you told Sunny about her feeling for me, right?”

Taeyeon suspiciously eyed the other girl beside her then glance at her best friend.

“If you’re planning something bad to my best friend, I’ll make sure you’ll gonna regret hurting her.”

Instead of getting scared because of Taeyeon’s threats, Jessica smirk and mockingly slap Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“You’re thinking too much. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt your baby.” Jessica playfully responded.

“I’ll crash her into tiny pieces until she’ll lose her mind.” Jessica thought as she beam a tight smile to Taeyeon.

“Fine, I’ll introduce you to her.”

Taeyeon ushered the blonde girl to where Yuri is.

“Yul, meet Jessica, Jessica meet Yuri.”

Seeing Yuri has no plan on shaking her hand, Jessica press her lips and pull her hand back.

“I know we had a bad start, How about we’ll start again. I’m Jessica, Jessica Jung.”

Yuri look at Taeyeon then glance back at Jessica. While on the other hand, Yoona is been staring at Jessica the whole time, watching Jessica’s every move.

“Kwon Yuri.”

“Nice meeting you.”

“My---..my pleasure.” Yuri stutter. Jessica smirk seeing the effect she have to Yuri. She can see how Yuri’s cheeks started to turn red while the latter’s hands started to sweat.

“Friends?” Jessica once again extend her right hand for a hand shake. Yuri eyed Jessica’s hand then shakingly wipe off her hand and finally accepted the blonde girl’s hand.

Days after days, Yuri became brighter in the school. Yuri turn from the gloomy, scary aura into a light and bright one. She let herself be and free, enjoying the limited time she has with Jessica. She hangs out with Jessica all the time, they even have their own so called, “Special place” in the campus. Yuri is really happy that she’s able to spend time with Jessica and get to know the blonde girl. She did not rush Jessica and only enjoy the moments they’ve shared but she sure let Jessica knows what her heart wants.  Jessica on the other hand is stunned knowing the other side of Yuri. She didn’t expect the known bad girl is sweet,dork, bubbly, caring and loving but that doesn’t change anything, not at all coz Jessica is determine to avenge Yoona, her only love.
 

One day while Yuri and Jessica spend time together..


“You’re so beautiful Sica.”

“Hmm..your just saying that for me to accept you.”

“Apart of it is true but (giggle)I’m telling you this because that’s the truth.”

Yuri cheekily admitted receiving a soft slaps from Jessica.

“I know it.” Jessica stated with a pout.

“I’m so in love with you Jessica Jung.” Yuri confess, not the first time but after hearing it a couple of times and sensing the sincerity in Yuri’s voice, slowly it grows inside Jessica’s system. Her cheeks heated up and she can feel her heart skip.

“Shut up.”

“Sica, I’ll wait patiently. I just want to tell you every chance I get how much I love you.”

Jessica close her eyes and press her lips together to conceal her squeal.

“Shut up sweet talker.”

“I’m sweet when it comes to you.” Jessica pinch Yuri’s nose then she comfortably buried her red face in Yuri’s shoulder frame.

“Yul..?”

“Hmmm?”

“Why do you like me?”

“It will take me forever if I’ll tell you every reason I got for liking you. To make it short, I like you for who you are and I don’t know if you will believe me or not but my heart choose you not my brain.” Jessica lean her forehead in Yuri’s arm while she can literally hear her heart beat. She sure knows this is not part of her plan. As she spend more time with Yuri, a part of her slowly give in. The sweet talks, gestures, actions that Yuri did has already an effect on her. The smile she plastered in her face is no longer a fake one. Jessica thought she needs to stop before she’ll end up being very comfortable in Yuri’s arms but reminiscing the times Yuri bullied Yoona, her anger grows and won over her doubts.

Jessica took a deep breath and look up, meeting Yuri’s dark orbs.

“I don’t like Taeyeon.”

Yuri frown and look at Jessica.

“I don’t like you being so close to her.” Yuri mouth slightly agape, she’s confused. She’s happy knowing Jessica is jealous but her heart quiver thinking she might lose the only true friend she have.

“She’s my best friend Sica. No reason for you to be jealous.”

“But I am.” Jessica sternly responded. Yuri her dry lips and nervously ask, “What do you want me to do?”

Pressing her lips together, Jessica lift her face up to meet Yuri’s own.

“If I’ll say yes to you I want you to be mine only. I don’t care if she’s your sister or whatever, I want you to be mine only. I’m selfish and easily get jealous that’s the reason why up until now I’m scared to accept you coz you might change after knowing this side of me. Now are you willing to accept me? Can you promise that you will be devoted to me and to never disappoint me?”

“Sica Taeyeon is my only best friend. I can’t stay away from her.”

“I understand.” Jessica muttered and dejectedly stood up. Yuri blow a large sum of air them stop Jessica from walking away.

“I understand Yul but I hope you understand that this is me. I only ask you to accept me, the real me. I guess I’m right, no one can really accept for who truly I am. No one can understand me even you who repeatedly confess how much you love me. I don’t think you love me enough because if you do, you’ll do everything just for me to be happy.”

Closing her eyes tight, Yuri softly chanted, “I’m sorry Tae.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Stay away from Taeyeon. I don’t want to see you with her. I don’t like her coz I think she likes you.”

“She doesn’t like me like what you’re thinking. She like your friend, Tiffany.”

“Look Yuri, I’m not forcing you. I’m very naive, stupid, you can call me whatever you want but what’s mine is mine. I don’t like to share. I’m selfish.”

Being in a situation where she felt like she‘s in the edge of a cliff, Yuri clench her fist. She‘s not like this. No one can ever tell her what to do,aside from her mother. Everything changes the moment she spend time with Jessica. She change into someone she hated the most but what can she do when her heart is being stubborn?

“I love you Sica, I really do. I’ll prove to you that I’m serious and mean every word I say to you. I’ll do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter