Fake love 4

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri Pov

 

After our tiring extravagant we are now heading to our place. We were teasing while pushing each other, we went to the living room to watch tv but we are stunned to see their luggage’s in the living room. We look at each other and scan the place but we can’t find them, we’re about to go upstairs when we saw Sunny coming down and walk pass us as like we are invisible.

“What the heck?” I thought and eyed Sunny.

“Hey, are we invisible?” I heard Hyoyeon annoyingly exclaim, Sunny turn around with a blank expression. I tried to read her expression but it’s useless, then the other girls came out from the kitchen giggling but when they saw us they immediately frown and look away.

“What is wrong with all of you? Did we do something wrong?” Sooyoung yelled, I was shock and so the rest of the girls are, but I shook my head to compose myself and nod my head agreeing what Sooyoung is up to. They've been treating us really bad but we ignore it thinking they'll come around but I think we're wrong.

“You treat us like a , fine leave now” Taeyeon angrily shouted and was about to go to her room when Nicole speak up. “You girls are not our type. Where is that now huh?” She mock us while eyeing us from head to toe. We froze in our position, speechless. This is the first time we in this kind of situation and even though we admitted to ourselves that we have feeling for them we don't enough courage to confess, maybe afraid to get hurt but this pass few days even we are giggling I know behind those smiles our hearts are bleeding but we never let it show. You can say, our pride is too high but that's the only way not to drag ourselves into deeper humiliation. 

“Yes, it’s true that you girls are not our type but the more we get to know you all it changes everything.” Yoona calmly explain on our behalf. We all smile sadly to them but they all look away. 

“But unnie, what kind of explanation is that? We told all of you that we don’t swing that way.” Seohyun responded looking straight in Yoona’s eyes. A bitter smile appear in Yoona’s face while faking a loud laugh to make it not so obvious to wipe her tears.

“Yeah, not a good explanation coz even us don’t know why we feel this. Don’t know when it started, it just happen. We tried to hide it but I guess we failed coz you girls figure it out.” Hyoyeon sadly muttered while forcing herself to smile.

“We are not that numb nor slow not to notice your actions towards us, you know.” Sunny sarcastically responded. I close my eyes trying to convince myself this is just a dream coz if this is the reality, reality .

“We should end this before it’s too late. I can never return your feeling towards me Yuri. I can’t go beyond friendship.” Jessica coldly muttered but she’s not looking at me. I nod my head in respond coz I can’t seem to find the right answers. Yoona grab my hand and squeeze it hard while Taeyeon put her right hand on my left shoulder smiling at me. I bit my lower lips to hold my tears and I’m glad my tears aren’t stubborn as me. She’s really blunt, blurting those hurtful words without hesitation that is the Jessica Jung that I know. I was calming myself while listening to this deafening conversation.

“You just ruin the friendship that we had. Yeah, “had” coz we don’t know if we can still be friends with you after knowing your feeling to us. We just can’t. Sorry” Tiffany softly mumble not looking to us.

“ Nah, no need to apologize. If saying sorry can fix everything then it will be useful but it’s not, instead it only make things worst coz you girls just make us feel how sorry you all are that you can’t return our feelings. It’s ok, in no time I’m sure we will forget you all.” Sooyoung force a smile then wrap her arms in Hyoyeon’s shoulder. I was confuse looking at the girls reactions, they seemed shock, confuse or hurt? I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughtless thoughts.

“Why did we let ourselves to be in this situation?” I ask myself while sadly looking at the floor.

“We trusted you but you disappoint us. We have to go, our boyfriends are waiting for us.” Tiffany mumbled and drag her luggage out of the house.

“Disappointed huh? Like I said a while ago you treat us like . We didn’t force ourselves to you, right? And boyfriends? You girls did this to shoo us right? You don’t have to do it coz we’ll definitely stay away from you. I promise you that.” Taeyeon calmly exclaim and turn around immediately, I know she’s crying now. Just then all of my friends follow Taeyeon upstairs, I was hesitant to follow my friend’s coz a part of me wanted to talk to Jessica. After sweet minutes pass I decided to talk to her one last time, I grab whole pack of air and exhale heavily then walk calmly towards Jessica. This is the last time I set my pride aside coz I want to clear everything. “Can we talk?” I softly ask her, I’m afraid to confront her before coz I don’t  want to hear her harsh words but I guess I have no choice now but to face the reality and stop leaving in my fantasies. She look at me in disgust, “ouch..” I whimper silently. I lower my head and softly pleaded and luckily she agreed and we walk to the garden. We sat on the bench facing the beautiful flowers around us.

“What is this all about? Is this about what happen on that day?” I started and ask her a question coz that question keep bugging me this past few days but anticipating what might her answer be that might crash my heart into pieces I stop myself to ask it to her but now I got enough courage to ask her coz my heart is already broken after what happen earlier. I’m not looking at her, I don’t want to see how disgusted she is.

“One of the reasons.” She responded, I nod my head while playing at my fingers.

“If you’re done I really have to go now, my boyfriend is waiting for me.” She mumbled, I fake a smile and nod my head in respond. I feel like my tongue got tied up, “well I guess her answer clarifies everything right?” I ask myself then look at her back.

“Don’t worry Jessica Jung, the next time we meet again I assure you, you’ll be like a stranger in my eyes. No need to use other people to shoo us. I fall for you coz I think you are different but I guess I am wrong.” I intentionally raise my voice for her to hear it. "Denying everything won't help at all" I thought.

“That’s good to know. Goodbye Kwon Yuri.” She coldly responded not looking at me then continue walking away. I feel my knees soften and unconsciously my tears are falling uncontrollably. I let myself fall in the ground and cried hard, clutching my chest tight as I feel I can’t breathe. I stayed in my position for a couple of minute’s coz I don’t have enough strength to stand up nor walk to my room. I close my eyes and put my hand in my chest to calm myself down but still my tears keep on falling. “That’s what you get for being weak.” I mumbled while clenching my fist and closing my eyes tight. I can feel my eye lids so heavy I know I will pass out soon, I grab a stone near my hand and throw it as hard as I can and shouted like theirs no tomorrow.

“Yul..” Yoona softly called out and run towards me, she buried her head in my chest and cried hard. Just then my other friends appear in front of me, red and puffy eye.

“Wow, I can’t (sniff) believe that red and (sniff) puffy eyes suits us well.” I muttered playfully trying to ease the pain we have right now while my tears is flowing endlessly. I feel soft tap in my shoulder, I turn my head to the side and was welcome with a bright smile yet sadness, agony and broken is visible in her small eyes. I smile back and look at back at our friends who are now looking in the sky.

“We can’t blame them. Let’s just take this in a positive way. Like its better it ends here because I think our feeling aren’t that deep rather than they push us away where we are alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter