Bitter sweet memories 10

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri chase Sunny and roughly pin the other girl in wall.

“You’re talking to Jessica?” Sunny push Yuri away but to no avail Yuri was able to keep her pinned in the wall.

“Yes.. yes and you hurt her again. You hurt her too much Yuri.” Sunny muttered while crying. Yuri release Sunny and sat on the floor burying her face in her palms.

“You ruined everything Sunny.” Yuri softly exclaim. Sunny frown and kick Yuri’s .

“What did you say?” Yuri lifelessly eyed Sunny and pout.

“I said I’ll be engage Sunny not engaged.” Sunny frown then after she realize what Yuri meant, Sunny cover .

“You will propose to Nana?” Sunny ask. Yuri beam a tight smile and stood up don't have any intention on responding Sunny's question.

“I need to talk to Jessica. Where is she?” Sunny cover to lessen her voice. She wanted to tackle the tan girl right now but Jessica needed her more than killing this tan girl now. Sunny set aside her anger and drag Yuri down stairs.

“Yuri we need to hurry up before Jessica did something horrible.” Yuri widen her eyes and hurriedly grab her keys and went out. Sunny followed Yuri and hurriedly enter in Yuri’s car.

“What are you doing? Never mind.” Yuri started her car and drove.

“Yuri, she’s in her apartment. Few blocks from her office.” Yuri look around the road and hissed.

“Hold on.” Yuri took a sharp turn and hurriedly drive taking a short cut. Yuri nervously tapping the steering wheel, waiting for the stop light to change.

“Come on…ahhh..” Yuri step on the gas pedal and drove off even the light is still red.

“Oo..ooh.. were in trouble.” Sunny mumbled while looking at the police car tailing them. Yuri ignore the police and drive faster.

“Turn here.” Yuri nod her head and take the right turn.

“That’s her building.” Yuri immediately went out in her car and was about to run when Sunny call her.

“Stupid, you don’t even know what floor she’s in.” Sunny shouted. Yuri look at Sunny impatiently, waving her right hand. Gesturing the latter to tell her what floor Jessica is in.

“Stubborn and stupid. Her unit is in the 3rd floor. Right side.” Yuri smiled and thank Sunny.

“Wait..”

“Sunny I’m in a hurry, just so you know.” Yuri annoyingly exclaim.

“What are you going to do?” Yuri smiled shyly and pull out the small box. Sunny cover and look at Yuri in surprise.

“You..you..—“ Yuri hug the stuttering girl and whispered, “Wish me luck..” Sunny nod her head happily and push the tan girl away.

“Go get he---“

“Excuse me, are you the driver of the red Porsche car?” Yuri eyes widen while Sunny look at the police man in horror.

“Haha..yes I am.” Sunny nervously answered and signal Yuri to go. The tan girl nod her head and hurriedly went inside the building. Scanning the whole floor, Yuri run to the right side and knock the door. Tapping her foot loudly, impatiently waiting for a responds but unfortunately she got nothing. Yuri look around and take a couple step back.

 

Blaagg…

 

A loud thud echoed in the floor. Yuri groan in pain but then thinking Jessica is in danger Yuri use her remaining strength to stand up.

“Jessica…”

“JESSICAAA…” Yuri shouted roaming around the living room. The tan girl bit her lower lips and scan the rooms but she saw nothing. Ruffling her hair in frustration, just then she heard a soft sobbing sound. Yuri tip toed and followed the soft noise.

Yuri’s eyes widen and look at the blonde girl in horror.

“Jess---princess..” Yuri’s tears fall seeing the blonde girl’s state. Jessica turn towards Yuri and move away from the latter. Jessica wipe her tears that keeps on falling.

“Princess, princess look at me. Give me that knife.” Yuri calmly extend her hand. Jessica cried harder while shaking her head furiously.

“Princess. It’s me. Look at me Princess. Please, slowly give me the knife.” Jessica cried louder burying her face in her knees.

“I’m sorry..” Jessica mumbled. Yuri acted fast and knock Jessica out before the blonde girl hurt herself. Yuri carry the blonde girl in a bridal style and went upstairs. After making sure Jessica is comfortably lying down in her bed, she went down and grab some ice cubes to put in Jessica’s swollen cheeks. After treating Jessica’s small cut, Yuri grab Jessica PJ’s and change Jessica’s clothes. Yuri fixed Jessica’s blanket and peck the latter’s forehead then went down to prepare something for their lunch.

After she prepared everything, Yuri went upstairs to check on Jessica. A small smile appear in face while softly caressing Jessica’s face.  After a few hours Yuri drifted and fall asleep, lying down beside Jessica.

 

 

Few hours had pass Jessica stir and groan in pain. She softly caress her aching jaw then blink her eyes a couple of times and turn to her side, her eyes widen when she saw Yuri peacefully sleeping with tongue slightly sticking out. Tears rolled down in her face as she examine the tan girl’s feature.

“So I'm not dreaming. You're really here. I’m sorry Yuri but I can’t let you go.” Softly Jessica outline Yuri’s sharp nose down to her lips. Yuri scrunch her nose and feeling the cold fingers over her nose Yuri woke up.

“Hey..” Jessica cover and hug the tan girl tight. Yuri smile widely and hug the blonde girl back.

“Are you hungry? I’m sorry about your cheeks.” Yuri softly uttered, caressing Jessica’s hair. The blonde girl didn’t utter a single word and just stayed under Yuri’s neck.

“Princess..” Jessica push Yuri a little enough for her to fully face the tan girl.

“What did you call me?” Yuri mouth slightly agape didn’t get what Jessica just ask. After a sweet minutes, Yuri smiles warmly and pull the latter back in her arms and sweetly whispered, “Princess.” Jessica sniff, while her shoulders moved up and down, crying silently. Yuri hug the blonde girl tight and softly apologize again and again. Yuri didn't broke the hug until the latter stop from crying.

“Now, let’s eat so you can take pain reliever meds then we’ll talk later ok?” Yuri carefully uttered not wanting to provoke the blonde girl. Jessica push Yuri and shake her head, clearly opposing Yuri’s idea.

“We’ll talk now. You can hate me for the rest of your life Yuri but I can never let you go. Sorry, call me selfish B**** or whatever I’m not letting you go. I’ll fight fo----“

“What are you talking about?” Yuri hush the blabbering blonde girl, Jessica scoff.

“Tell you f***** B***** fiancé that I will not let you off the hook. What’s mine is mine.” Jessica sternly cooed while looking straight in Yuri’s eyes.

Yuri sigh then scratch her non itchy forehead. She's happy hearing everything Jessica just said, everything Jessica said pushes every doubt in Yuri's heart and mind.

“Fiance? Princess, you got it all wrong. I---“

“No, no. Don’t think that if you’ll call me Princess again I’ll do whatever you ask me to. Yuri if you don’t want to fight for us then I will fight for us. Do you really love her?” Jessica’s voice changes into a soft and an unsure, shaky voice. Yuri sat on the edge of the bed and face the bipolar lady.

“Yes, I love her. I never love anyone like her. She’s my life.” Yuri carefully muttered, sending every word into Jessica’s mind. The blonde girl lean into the wall and look away, biting her own lips to hold her tears back.

“Should I give up now?” Jessica ask herself, tiredly looking at the white wall.

A strong arms sneak around her waist that cause Jessica to jump off and look at the culprit in surprise. Yuri beamed her charming smile that cause Jessica’s tears to fall automatically. Jessica immediately wipe her non ending tears falling down her cheeks and push Yuri but the latter tighten her grip and locked her in the latter’s arms.

“What do you want Yuri? If you want to see me suffer then look at me now. I know I made a mistake Yuri but I tried to fix it but you never let me. Now you’re here to talk? For what huh? Asking me to sign the divorce papers? No Yuri, I’m selfish. You’re mine and no one can ever have you except me.” Jessica shouted, gently pushing the tan girl who still hugging her tight.

“Princess listen.” Yuri whispered but Jessica kept on struggling off her embrace.

“NO..NO..DAMN IT YUL..(Jessica started crying loudly..) WHAT DO YOU WANT?” Jessica shouted.

“YOU. I WANT YOU JESSICA. I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME AGAIN.” Yuri blurted unconsciously. Yuri slap her forehead and release the blonde girl.

“Nice one Yuri. So much of being romantic. Darn it, so romantic Yul. Stupid, idiot…” Yuri loudly mumbled while walking back and forth. Jessica look at the tan girl mumbling incoherent words while slapping her own self.

“Yuri…” Jessica called out, Yuri stop from her tract and look at the blonde girl.

“What did you say?” Jessica ask, Yuri pout and drag the blonde girl to sit in the bed.

“You ruin my proposal Princess. Now, let’s just forget about it and let me make it up to you. Please can we stop this conversation and go on?” Yuri whined and cutely pout. Jessica is still processing everything when Yuri peck her lips then beamed her charming smile once again.

“I thought you’re already engaged?” Jessica curiously ask.

Yuri shake her head. “If you will say yes in my future proposal again then I’ll be engaged.” Jessica look down then face Yuri still don’t get what’s goin’ on

“I’m not dreaming right?” Yuri chuckle loudly and peck Jessica’s lips a couple times, Jessica close her eyes to feel Yuri’s lips against her.

“Thus it still feels like you’re dreaming?” Jessica look at Yuri pouting and in the verge of crying when Yuri immediately caress the latter’s back, sweetly asking the blonde girl not to cry.

“You just propose to me?” Jessica ask again, still can’t believe that the tan girl’s soon to be fiancé is her. The one she’s cursing to death earlier is her own self.

“Well, sort off. It’s totally out of my plan but it sounded like that but…aahhh.. Princess I told you I’ll make it up to you again. Everything is mess up. Don’t think it as my proposal, it’s so not me.” Jessica cover then pull and hug the tan girl tight, crying her heart out.

Yuri lift the blonde girl and gently laid Jessica on her lap. Jessica hug the tan girl’s neck and buried her soaking wet face in Yuri’s chest.

“Princess stop crying please. Are you hungry?” Jessica shake her head and stare lovingly at Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter