hot and cold 3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri is finally out in the hospital and now lying in her bed playing with her phone when her door swang open.

“Mommy.." The middle aged women smile widely at the tan girl. Lovingly caressing her daughter’s chubby cheeks, Boa can’t help but to giggle at the pouting daughter.

“Why is my Baby pouting?"

“Why are you dress up?" Yuri uses a kid voice,  while clearly expressing her disappointments.

A loud sigh escape from Boa’s mouth and apologically look at her daughter.

“Baby I need to leave for a few days and finish my job. I’ll kept my phone with me so you can call me anytime and we can talk anytime you want." Boa started explaining but seems like the tan girl isn’t listening coz the said girl is still playing her phone.

“Baby.."

“Did you tell Henry that I’m incredibly ill?"

Boa press her lips tight to conceal her giggle. Her daughters is trying to make her feel guilty and doing her cute ways to keep her home.

“Listen Baby, Mommy already sign that contract and if mommy will not go, Mommy will be in trouble. Do you want Mommy to be in trouble?"

Yuri finally put down her phone and look at her mother. Carefully eyeing her mother from head to chest, Yuri sigh loudly.

“I’ll be alone in here and I’m not feeling well. I have a broken arm and an aching heart."

Can’t hold her laughter anymore, Boa burst out and chuckle loudly, leaving Yuri in despair.

“I’ll leave Se Kyung here. Why is my Baby’s heart aching?"

A frown appear in Yuri’s face. So engross of the thought of being with that certain young girl, Yuri gulp and  ignore her mother.

“Shin se Kyung? No..no..no.. Mommy I’d rather have Mr. Han than Se Kyung. She’s mean." Yuri whispered the last sentence, afraid the said girl is just outside of her room and might hear her.

“She’s mean?" Yuri nod her head, confirming her sentence.

“Se Kyung.." Yuri’s eyes widen and look at door in horror.

“Unnie?" Boa,gestured the younger girl to seat on the other side of the bed. Se kyung obediently sat on the other side. Yuri move to where her mother is and grab her mother’s hand.

“Se Kyung I want you to stay here and take care of my Baby. I think I can manage this project alone, I can’t leave Yuri alone and I don’t trust anyone but you." 

Before Se Kyung can respond, Yuri pull her mother near her so she can whisper something to her mom, clearly don’t want the other girl to hear whatever she’s about to say.

 “What about my friends?" Yuri whispered.

Boa shake her head, “They’ll be here anytime but I can’t let them take care of you."

“Unnie, If you will leave me with Yuri I think I can manage but plus those three? Unnie are you mad at me?" Se Kyung protested while pleadingly eyeing her boss.

“What? No..what are you talking about."

“Unnie, I’m gonna die if you leave me here with this ladies, I mean kids here."

“See Mommy? Come on, Mr. Han would be glad if you will ask him instead of that cat lady."

“It’s because he will always say yes to all of you. You can easily manipulate that poor man that’s why you want him instead of me.Fine. Fine. Fine. Unnie you owe me. You owe me a lot for doing this. And I'm not a CAT LADY."

Boa giggle and hug her daughter lovingly.

“Don’t shout at my Baby." Boa wink at Se Kyung, silently telling the younger girl to play along.

“She shouted at me. See, she’s mean Mommyyy..." Yuri buried her soaking wet face in her mother’s chest. Boa look at Se Kyung telling, more on asking the younger girl to apologize now.

“Sorry Yul."

Still the tan girl ignored the other younger girl, mumbling incoherent words against her mother’s chest.

Grabbing a lot of air, Se Kyung buried her face against her palm for a quick second.

“Baby, I’m sorry. Forgive me.."

Hearing Se Kyung called the pet name of her daughter, Boa pull away Yuri’s face against her chest and face the sulking tan girl.

“Se Kyung said she’s sorry. What are you going to do?" Yuri sniff and press her lips to her side. She was about to respond when the door swang open revealing her best buddies.

“Auntie..."

Boa smiled at the trio who happily barge in. The trio peck the middle aged woman’s cheek and jump up and down in Yuri’s bed.

“Auntie, I’m hungry....hungry..hungry.. Your little Soo is hungry.."

“Choi Sooyoung go to the kitchen yourself."

The trio stop from jumping and look at the girl who rudely spatted at Sooyoung.

“What is the Cat lady doing in here?"

“Where’s your Cat?”

“Oh my God, check yulyulk, taengoo,youngie and hyohyo.”

“She’s getting uglier..”

“It’s because she’s stress coz until now she coudn’t find a cat.”

Se Kyung her dry lips and close her eyes, trying to ignore the bad comments of the trio. While Boa can only shake her head and look back at her daughter.

“Baby, mommy need to go now. Please, mommy will be late.”

Yuri pouted her lips but even though she’s sad, she nod her head nonetheless. Seeing the tan girl finally give up, Boa immediately peck her daughter’s pouting lips and eyed Se Kyung one last time.

“Take care of my baby okay?” Se Kyung nod her head and wave her hand goodbye. Boa pouted and sadly blow a flying kiss to her still sulking daughter.

“I’ll be back soon. One week Baby. Girls behave, I mean it. Listen to Se kyung. Baby, call me anytime okay. Soo there are foods in the kitchen. Hyo I'll buy you a new pair of shoes. Tae new bean plushes for you.”

With that said, Boa left her daughter’s room leaving her daughter with her personal assistant plus the trio.

“Se kyung..”

“I’m not your maid. Go take your stuff yourself. Kwon Yuri, time for meds. No excuses or else say goodbye to Mickey and Minnie collections ,and your pets, hyohyo,taengoo,youngie and yulyulk.” The four girls brows furrowed, glaring at older girl.

“Glaring won’t help so better do what I say to make things easier.”

“Yes, granny...” the four girls mumbled and jump off in the bed and went inside the game room, leaving the furious girl alone in Yuri’s room.

"Yuri get back here."

"Make me." Then a loud laughter echoed in the hall way. Se Kyung massage the brigde of her nose then started arranging Yuri's medicines.

Few minutes past,Yuri came back along with her friends. Seeing the other girl fixing Yuri’s bed, the four mischievous girls smirk.

“Se kyung..” Se kyung put her right hand on her chest and look at the four girls in horror.

“WHAT?”

“Can you please, please pull that string coz it was tied up with my Mickey’s old collection?” Se kyung look around and found the string hanging freely near the far end corner of Yuri’s room. She wondered how in the world that this string is hanging that far considering it was tied up with Yuri’s collection?

“Come on, hurry up..” Taeyeon muttered while trying to hold her giggle.

“Very impatient Midget. Why ask me when Yuri and Sooyoung can reach it easily?”

“JUST DO IT.” Hyoyeon shouted earning a glare from the petite girl.

“Just do it now Se kyung. Promise we’ll behave.” Sooyoung calmly stated and secretly high five her friends.

“Okay..okay...” Se kyung mumbled and pulled the string.....

After pulling the string, a whole gallon of red paint just pour into her head. Se kyung close her eyes, gritting her teeth hard while a loud laughter echoed in the room.

“It’s okay. Everything will be fine Se Kyung. Think about your dream...your dream Se kyung.” Se kyung chanted while looking at the door where those childish kids run to.

 

________________________


On the other hand. Jessica was holding herself to not to visit the tan girl.Weeks had past and Jessica felt like it been like forever. She really wanted to see and visit Yuri but she’s scared thinking Yuri’s might be mad at her. As the days past by, she keep herself busy with work and tiring her self so that she’ll pass out the moment she arrive at her house but still her longingness to see the tan girl still lingers in her tired mind. She’s starting to hate herself for missing the tan girl so bad and sometimes the thought of being in love with Yuri came across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter