Broken glass..4

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks had past, a new news roared in the campus. Ok Taecyeon and his gang was expelled for no known reason. Some says Ok Taecyeon was found unconscious in a park whilehis friends are scattered in different place still knock out. Some says they transfer to other school but for Jessica and her friends they know the real reason because she herself almost got expelled but because Yuri was able to plead Taeyeon not to drag Jessica because Yuri believe Jessica has nothing to do with Taecyeon. Taeyeon can only heave, disappointed but Yuri seems sure and Taeyeon can't stand those pleading/teary eyes of her best friend.

Next day, Taeyeon and Yuri sat on a bench near the quadrangle, looking at the empty lot, Taeyeon sigh and pull the tan girl into a tight hug. 

“I’m here and you know that right?"

Yuri nod her head and squeeze Taeyeon’s right thigh. 

“Thanks for being always in my side Tae. Thanks you for everything but please don’t do those stuff again. Just let me do all the bad stuff, I don’t want to stain your clean hands ever. Promise me that.”

Taeyeon scoff but Yuri has her own way that no matter how Taeyeon resist, Yuri will always win over her.

“You’re the best. You know that right?”

“Of course I am..And I already know that.” Taeyeon confidently responded and they both chuckle loudly.

Another day, another news came out and rock the whole campus and whole city. Kwon Yuri the illegitimate child of Kwon Sang woo. Yoona’s half sister. The news spread after Yuri recklessly make a scene in public, embarrassing her so called father.

A day before she attack and embarrass her father, she was walking home. Yuri’s eyes widen seeing a few men in their house. Rushing towards their house, Yuri saw how those men slap her mother a couple of times sending her poor mother to the floor. The tan girl butted in and defended her mother but what she heard from her mother is like she was stab in the back. More painful than the enemies punches. Looking down at her bleeding mother, Yuri shook her head and hug her mother tight but seems like her mother already made up her mind. Hyori push her daughter away and ask the man in suit to take Yuri away. Yuri is devastated and confused. Is she a burden to her mom now? Why did her mom give her away to the person she never knew? A lot of questions pop out in Yuri’s weary mind but she can’t have the answers because her mother left. Her mother left her alone to a stranger. For her, her father is a stranger.

Another problem that Yuri is facing is that Jessica is avoiding her. After her mother left, all Yuri have now is Taeyeon. One problem piled up with another problem, Yuri never felt this vulnerable in her entire life. Wanting to divert her attention, she decided to go back to school, Yuri decided to talk to Jessica once and for all because she can’t help but to think that the reason why Jessica is avoiding her is because she was so possessive and probably Jessica hates that. She needs to apologize and promise not to do it again. She can't lose Jessica too.

Going straight to their class room, Yuri spotted Jessica happily chatting with Yoona. Kwon Yoona her half sister, she already know about Yoona because she told her mother about Yoona and her mother told her behind Yoona's true identity. She started bullying Yoona because of one reason. Yoona got everything that suppose to be hers. She hated the fact that they are struggling while Yoona and her mom is leaving in bliss. Yuri shook her head as she blink her eyes to clear her vision and mind.

“Can we talk?”

“No, stay away from her.”

“I’m not talking to you so better shut your mouth.”

“You’re the one who should shut your mouth. You ruin my family--”

“Yoong stop. It’ll be a minute. I’ll be back.” Jessica put her right hand in Yuri’s shoulder, calming and stopping Yuri on attacking Yoona.

“Unnie no, you can’t go with her.”

“Who are you? Huh? She’s my girlfriend so f*** off.” Yuri push Yoona away and grab Jessica’s right hand.

“I said you she can’t go with you.” Yoona sternly stated looking straight in Yuri's angry eyes.

“You’re talking back now huh?”

Yuri dangerously walk closer to Yoona while the latter stood her post. Clenching her fist, Yuri pull back her fist then throw a punch to Yoona's face. Jessica eyes widen looking at Yoona knock in the floor.

Out of anger, Yuri kneeled down and repeatedly punch Yoona. Yoona on the other hand helplessly lied down in the floor recieving all the punches from Yuri.

Jessica pull Yuri away from Yoona and hug the very weak girl.

“What the hell Yuri? Stay away from her. Please call an ambulance.” Jessica look at her friends while hugging Yoona tight.

Yuri sadly stare at the white wall.

“Stay away from her Sica, please.”

Jessica furrowed her brows and angrily eyed at the pleading tan girl.”

“YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM ME.” Jessica spatte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter