Bitter sweet memories 2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri blankly staring at her daughter, the little girl fall asleep and was hugging her rilakuma tight. Tears starting to fall, even how hard she tried to stop herself from crying it didn’t work out. Tears continuously falling, seems like her eyes has it's own mind.

Her weakness overwhelmed her toughness as her knees soften. She surrendered and she fall on her knees, clutching her chest like she’s having a heart attack. Trying to minimize her sobbing, Yuri cover , biting her lower lips hard. She tiredly lean her head on the wall and locked her gaze in her daughters’ innocent face, tears keep on rolling until her vision becomes blurry because of her tears but she didn’t bother wiping it away.

 Suddenly she heard a door close, which means Jessica already left. Yuri open her palm, examine it like she’s looking on something very delicate, something to blame and something to hold on to.

 

 

 

Paakkk…..

 

“Stupid..”

 

Paaakkkkk..

 

“Useless…”

 

Paaakk……..

 

“s---stuu—ppiidd..” Yuri buried her head on her knees, as she let go of everything. Blood slowly dripping coz of the hard blows she cause to herself, but Yuri didn’t even bother to wipe the blood nor stop the bleeding. Heck she doesn’t feel anything at all, the hard blows seems like a wind that blows her hair.

Minute pass and she stop hitting herself and somehow her eyes stop crying.

"Stupid eyes." Yuri sarcastically cooed.

Yuri lock her eyes on the floor and mockingly laugh at herself. She stop from laughing when Yoona sit up and innocently look at her father sitting on the floor with a messy face and hair not to mention Yuri's bleeding nose and lips.

“Daddy?”

“Baby.” Yuri softly called out and slowly pulling herself up.

“Daddy..”

“I’m here Baby..” Yuri sat in the edge of the bed and hug the newly awake little girl. Yoona close her eyes again after feeling Yuri’s warmth. Sniffing Yuri’s scent, the little girl immediately doze off, going back to her dreamland. Good thing Yoona wasn't able to see her Daddy's injured and messy face. Hearing a soft snore, Yuri close her eyes and gently laid her daughter’s small body on her lap. Caressing her daughter’s face and brokenly humming a soft music. Yuri voice trembled as she starting to cry again, shaking her head from right to left trying to sway away her sadness but fail when tears starting to fall once again. Yuri carefully laid her daughter back to her bed and rush outside her daughter’s room.

 

Days has passed, Yuri slowly losing herself now, her charming smile that always plastered in her handsome face is gone. Her warm, soft hearted vanished, seems like she became a heartless woman now.

Every night Yuri drowned herself with alcohol, hoping to forget everything but after the alcohol effect is gone, she again felt the excruciating pain she’s trying to forget. And because of that she fill her body with liters of alcohol again, numbing herself from the pain she bares.

Three more months has passed and still nothing change in Yuri’s life. Alcohol become a necessity rather than a leisure thing. She tried to hit different girls but it’s useless and it only made the situation worst. Jessica’s face was the only face she saw, even though she know that it’s a different girl, it seems like her eyes are only programmed to see the blonde girl’s face.

 

Time pass so fast and 6 months had pass..

Looking at the two middle aged man that barge in, in Yuri’s office, the tan girl gulp and nervously stare at the duo.

“What do you want to talk about Yul?” Mr. Jung hug the tan girl and sat across Yuri, Mr. Kwon pull her daughter into a tight hug as well.

“Dad. Daddy I’m sorry..” Yuri bit her lower lips hard to hold the tears that are about to fall, shaking her head from left to right then look up In the ceiling, she successfully manage to hold back her tears. She need to be strong in front of the two man she looked up to.

“For what?” Mr. Kwon confusedly ask.

The two middle aged man jump in their seats when Yuri kneeled in front of them, head touching the floor. Mr. Jung manage to calm his self and pull the tan girl up but the younger girl insisted and keep her position.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to keep my promise. I’m so sorry but I think this is the right thing to do.” A heavy sigh was heard and a soft sound of tear drops rang in their ears.

“I filed a divorce.”

 

 

A defining silence roared in the office, only sluggish breath sounds was heard. Yuri close her eyes tight as she slowly lift her head to face the two middle aged man.

 

 

 

 

Paakk……

 

 

 

 

Bllaagg…

 

 

 

“Jung Woo Sung…” A loud voice echoed in the office.

“How dare you. I trusted you, I trusted you Yuri. Why did you do this to me? Why?”

“Jung Woo Sung take off your hands on my Daughter..” Mr. Kwon roared again but it seems like the other man didn’t hear him coz the latter punch and slap the younger girl again.

 

 

 

Blaag…

 

 

Can’t take anymore, Mr. Kwon punch his best friend and pin in the wall.

“You tried to kill my daughter in front of me?” Yuri tried to stand up to stop her father but she was too weak to do so. Slowly and slowly her eye lids became heavier and she passed out.

 

Waking up from the beating she got yesterday, she saw the angel she loved.

“Daddy..” Hearing her daughter cried, Yuri winced in pain not because of the beating yesterday but because of the thought that she totally forgot her own daughter. It seems like her heart was being impaled with a very sharp knife, way more painful than knowing her ex-wife left her and never ever loved her.

“Sorry (sobs) Sorry Baby. Daddy is bad, daddy is bad..” Yuri hug her daughter tight and burst out her sadness and guilt. The little girl didn’t utter a single word, she just cried and hug her Daddy back. The duo continue hugging each other until they both feel tired from crying and fall asleep.

Morning came, Yuri stretch her sore body and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. It’s been a long time since she did this. Smelling the aroma of their kitchen, Yuri smile bitterly when she remember her past. The tan girl gulp a large amount of saliva, the taste of alcohol seems to start tingling in her tongue. She need to have it, alcohol is all she thought as a way to forget everything.

Grabbing her keys she went out totally forgetting her daughter again. After an hour of drinking, the tan girl decided to go to her office drunk. The workers was stunned looking at the said girl. They can’t believe what happening to Yuri, the girl they admired and loved is now in a this state they can never imagine.

Arriving at her office, the tan girl ask for a cup of coffee. Her secretary immediately run and grab a cup of coffee but before she can give it to the latter, the tan girl rush to the bathroom and throws up. Shaking her head in disappointments the petite girl look up in the ceiling and left the cup of coffee in her boss table without saying a single word.

Lunch time had pass, the tan girl is still in the same position she was in when she came in. Hugging the toilet bowl and leaning on it. A blonde girl barge in and let out a heavy sigh. Taking off her coat, the blonde girl securely wrap the coat around Yuri’s shoulder and pull the latter up. Struggling to put the drunk woman in the couch, the blonde girl shouted for help and Yuri’s secretary pop in the scene and immediately help the blonde girl in putting the tan girl in the couch. The blonde girl grab her coat and look at the tall girl beside her.

“Thanks.” The blonde girl softly whisper, the brunette girl smiled back.

“Can you grab a whole bucket of cold water?” The brunette girl look at the blonde girl for second then let out a soft giggle. Beaming a warm smile again as she nodded her head in responds, a gestured she will fo what the blonde girl ask her to do. The blonde girl roughly grab her coat and flick the tan girls’ forehead.

 

 

 

Ring………. Ring……….

 

 

The blonde girl heave after knowing the caller’s id.

“Yes?”

“Ms. Kim, Yoona won’t eat. I tried to feed her for hours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter