Alone 19

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the employee rush towards the said room and handed Yuri the spare key. The tan girl did not waste any time as she open the door and saw her wife and daughter sitting on the couch while crying loudly. Gesturing the people around her to leave them alone. Yuri hurriedly kneeled down and worriedly eyed the mother and daughter.

“Hey....” Yuri worriedly muttered, hugging the bowling blonde girl and Krystal.

“Mommy....”

“I hate you..I hate you!!!” Jessica chanted and push Yuri away. The tan girl hissed and groan softly. “Stupid Kwon Yuri!!” Yuri chanted in her head and followed the blonde girl.

“Why are you still here?” Jessica angrily roared. Yuri looked back and saw the lady she’s been with is still standing on the door.

“Please leave us alone for a minute. Thank you!” Yuri politely chanted then face the blonde girl. Softly taking her Princess off Jessica’s grip, Yuri then calmed down the little kid. Handling water and pleadingly asked the little girl to stop crying and fortunately it works as the little girl calmed down, Yuri then turn her attention back to her wife.


“Mommy?”

“Mommy why are you crying? Is it because I shouted at you? What’s wrong?” Yuri softly asked, kneeling down as she caress Jessica’s back.

Facing the tan girl, Jessica finally let her tears go and hug the tan girl tight.

“SSHHH...I’m sorry mommy, I didn’t mean to raise my voice and scare you!” Yuri obliviously muttered, hugging the blonde girl back.

“Daddie...” Krystal squeal loudly and pull her mother away from the tan girl. Yuri giggle and scoop the jealous little girl not forgetting to pull the blonde girl up.

“Daddy is sorry mommy.. Please stop crying mommy.” Yuri beg softly squeezing Jessica’s right hand.

“Hmmm..aahhmm, excuse me! can I talk to Jessica?”

Yuri turn around and apollogically smile at the latter which the latter responded by shaking her head silently telling the tan girl that it’s not a problem and there no need to be sorry.

“Don’t come near me you !” Jessica angrily roared and run behind Yuri. Raising her both brows, Yuri look towards her back and saw her wife burying her beautiful face against her back.

“Aahhmm Sunny I guess my wife doesn’t wanna talk for now.” Yuri unsurely said and whispered her apologies. Sunny shake her head once again and softly responded, “No need to be sorry Yul. Just go, I’ll talk to her.” Sunny insisted and eyed the blonde girl intently.Yuri gulp and eyed Sunny. She sure knows the dark side of Sunny and it is really scary but knowing her wife too, Yuri would rather be in Sunny’s hell side than be on her wife bad side. Shaking her head, Yuri firmly stood up on her ground and apologize on Sunny once again.

“Yul, just listen to me. Let me talk to Jessica now!” Sunny beamed her tight smile. A smile that contains death threats that causes shiver through Yuri’s bone.

“YAH! I said---”


“We’ll talk!” Sunny calmly muttered, stoping Jessica from ranting.

“Mommy, we will wait outside okay? Please be calm, remember our baby. I love you so much!”

“Daddy don’t leave me with this in here. I don’t want to be alone---”

“YAH! JESSICA JUNG STOP THIS OR I WILL DRAG YOU OUT IN HERE BY FORCE!” Sunny just lost it, she doesn’t have this long patience right now, she’s just plainly frustrated at the moment. Yuri step back and protectively cover her wife from the furious woman in front of her.

Raising her index finger, Sunny took a deep breath then face the couple. Realizing the presence of the little girl. Sunny’s eyes widen and awkwardly chuckle

“I’m sorry. Baby, auntie didn’t mean to shout at you. Auntie love you so much. Now Jung, do you want your daughter to be involve in this or you will talk to me now!”

“Fine you !”

“YAH! Stop calling me that!” Sunny hissed and fakedly smiled at the little girl.

“Can I stay---”

“No, Kwon Yuri! Out now okay?” Sunny sweetly muttered, planting soft kisses on Krystal’s cheeks.

“Ystal lab lab ante..” Krystal happily chime, drawing a big smile in Sunny’s face.

“Aawww... Auntie love Krystal so much too. We will play later okay? Auntie and Mommy will talk for a minute.” Sunny responded and planted more kisses on Krystal’s little face.

Turning around,. Yuri then face the blonde girl who is now annoying eyeing her best friend.

“Mommy?”

“It’s fine Daddy, wait for me outside.” Jessica said and peck Yuri’s lips then grab a handful part of Yuri’s tie and sternly muttered, “You are mine and mine alone!” Jessica then smirk pushing the confused tan girl.

“I I-- I am --yours!” Yuri stuttered then shook her head as she can’t grasp what’s going on right now and seeing the blonde girl’s reaction it is safer to just go with the flow and to not asked question and dig deeper. She’s confused as to what’s going on right now coz she just got off from a meeting when she saw Jessica gasping for air in front of her office and run off.Closing the door behind her, Yuri look down on her daughter then fake a smile.

“Pregnant women is so hard to understand Princess, but Daddy love mommy so much and my Princess too..” Yuri muttered and they both walk towards the play room.

Inside the dark room, the aura is unbearably awkward. Clearing , Sunny stood up and walk towards the window. Eyeing the busy street, Sunny let out a loud sigh.

“What Sookyu?”

Sunny rolled her eyes and sat down on the nearest chair. Taking a deep breath, Sunny press the bridge of her nose. “I’m sorry.” Sunny started then looked at Jessica’s eyes.

“We--I didn’t mean for that thing to happened and we thought it was Sooyoung’s office okay! We--Just forget about it please!”

“Seriously? You guys are doing it in here?”

Sunny cover her blushed cheeks, avoiding Jessica’s judgmental eyes.

“Fine, clean Yuri’s ofice thoroughly. I mean it Sookyu. Aish,..Sookyu you definitely ruin my day. I just...eeeewww!” Jessica continued, clearly showing how disgusted she is right now. Hearing her not so loved name, Sunny annoyingly eyed back the disgusted blonde girl.

“YAH! It’s your fault in the first place!”

“What? Seriously? You two just clearly stain the purity of my Yuri’s office and it’s my fault! Really?”

“Purity? Who are you kidding Sooyeon? You keep on telling me about your one night honeymoon and....----and... It’s your fault!” Sunny trilled and once again looked away.

“You guys tried it?”

“YAH!”

“Oh my... you liked it do you!” Jessica squealed loudly and teasingly poking Sunny’s right shoulder. Letting out a maniac chuckles, Jessica then glance at her embarrassed best friend..

“Okay, let’s forget about it but make sure my Yuri’s office is clean properly and sanitized---”

“Stop Sooyeon. You’re stupid b****” Sunny angrily roared causing Jessica to chuckle loudly once again.

“But seriously in Yuri’s office?”

“Shut up okay! We thought it was Sooyoung’s office, Why the heck would we do it in purpose in Yuri’s office?” Sunny muttered in a matter of fact tone.

“For a second out there, I really thought Yuri is cheating on me. Oh my...I’m so ready to murder her that time. And oh, I remember who is that woman following Yuri earlier?”

“I don’t know. Like you, I just came here to visit Sooyoung and I don’t work here.”

Jessica scoffed loudly as Yuri’s smiling face while talking to that woman is playing in her head.

“She’s not cheating on me right?” Jessica asked.

“Seriously?”

“Well we haven’t had a single sweet time because she’s scared for our baby’s safety that no matter what I do she won’t even budge. I stood in front of her and all she said is and I quote, “Mommy you’ll get cold!” and wrap me with our blanket.”

“Okay so you’re deprived and is now delusional. I thought you trust Yuri?”

“I do, but you know probably she don’t see me attractive anymore since I have a big belly and look at me!” Jessica letting out her insecurities and frustrations. Sunny walked towards her best friend then grab Jessica’s right hand then intertwined it.

“I haven’t known Yuri that long but I can tell you this, that woman is so in love with you. You are insecure right now which is I went though too when I was pregnant with Amber but don’t ever let that consume you coz in the end you will end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter