hot and cold 5

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two hours past and they all sitting in a table that Sunny reserved.

“Bunny---”

“Stop calling her bunny you ugly dark monkey.”

Sunny cup Sooyoung’s face to face her.

“I love you and only you so relax please.” Sooyoung pouted and receive a sweet peck in the lips.

“Get a room please.”

Sooyoung smirk and face her friends.

“Jealous?”

“Huh..jealous my you buttless woman.”

“I have a ..”

“Really where?”

“You three stop teasing my Youngie okay?”

“Bunny where are your friends?” Yuri boredly ask. Sooyoung heave and buried her red face in Sunny’s chest not wanting to outburst her anger towards to her not so sensitive best friend.

“Hi Sunny sorry I’m late. You know I have to literally drag Jessie's lazy .” The new comer eyed the other girls then look back at her friend. Sunny stood up and grab the empty seat.

“Tiff sit down. You already know Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. This is Yuri and that other girl is Taeyeon. Yuri here is your date.” Yuri and Tiffany look at each other at the same time then shyly beam a smile. Taeyeon eyed Tiffany’s eyes turn into a crescent moon shape and felt her heart skip for a beat.

“Hi I’m Kwon Yuri, married, no kids but we're planning. Nice meetingg you---Princess?” Yuri eyed widen then pull her face up to face the blonde girl, Jessica on the other hand, sternly eyeing Yuri’s hands that still holding Tiffany’s then wore her well known cold expression. Yuri is about to kiss Tiffany’s hand when she saw Jessica coldly staring at her.

“Hi Sunny, Tiff, Nic.” Jessica coldly greeted her friends and ignore the tan girl eyeing at her. Yuri frown and glance at Sunny.

“What’s wrong?” Sunny softly ask but enough for everyone to hear her. Jessica just shook her head and lock her eyes in the menu sheet. Yuri stood up and sat beside Jessica.

“I don’t think you are my date!” Jessica coldly exclaim.

Yuri blow a large sum of air and lean her head forward to face Sunny.

“Who’s her date?”

Sunny pointed Taeyeon, Jessica eyed Taeyeon for a second then stood up and is about to shake the latter’s hand when Yuri butted in.

“Bunny can we switch?” Yuri pleadingly ask, eyeing Sunny with her puppy eyes. Sunny mouth slightly agape but no words came out, confused of what’s going around her.

“I know you.” Sunny frown and eyed Tiffany pointing at Taeyeon.

“That’s funny coz I never seen you.”

Flicking her tongue loudly, Tiffany her left upper lip as she clench her fist hard.

“You’re the arrogant girl I meet when we went to that certain hotel.” Tiffany wanted to embarrass Taeyeon but she hold her self for doing so because of Sunny and plus they are in a public place.

“Me? Arrogant?” Taeyeon pointed herself eyeing Tiffany seriously. Yuri along with the other girls just glance their eyes to who ever speaks don’t want to in.

“Yes, arrogant and very rude.” Tiffany lower her voice to not gain the publics attention.

“I’m done talking to you. Tsk..Rude? Me? Whatever. I don’t want to talk to you.” Taeyeon can’t believe how Tiffany describe her and decided to ignore the brunette girl to avoid conflict.

“As if I want to talk to you.” Tiffany responded and only receive a sign zipping the mouth from Taeyeon. Sunny took a deep breath and eyed the four girls she set up.

“I want to make things clear here. Tiffany knew Taeyeon and I would say Taeyeon too---shh (Sunny raise her index finger in front of Taeyeon to stop the other girl to retaliate, then she continued.) Yuri called you Princess. (Sunny eyes widen and eyed Jessica blankly) Yuri Jessica is your Princess? Jessica Jung is your Princess?”

“Bunny why are you asking the same question?” Sunny widely smile and lovingly caress her girlfriends’ cheeks. “Did you know that Jessica is Yuri’s Princess?” Sooyoung shook her head in responds. She’s not lying at all coz Yuri never mention Jessica’s name at all.

“Bunny---”

“Hi I’m Jessica.” Yuri stop whining and eyed the blonde girl widely smiling at her best friend. Releasing a loud sigh Yuri scoff and scooted towards Tiffany.

“You meet Taeyeon?” Yuri whispered, making sure her face and Tiffany are really close. Tiffany nod her head nonchalantly. Jessica raise her right brow and turn to her side where Taeyeon is.

“You’re so cute.” Jessica loudly exclaim, playfully pinch Taeyeon red cheeks and let out a soft giggle. Hyoyeon can sense the growing awkwardness surrounding them and mouth Sunny, “It’s your fault.” Sunny scoff and ignore Hyoyeon and turn her attention back to the four girls.

“Tae you can date this beautiful girl, I’ll deal with her.” Yuri muttered then drag Jessica away from the others. The rest of the girls just look at each other then shrug their shoulders.

“What are you doing?”

Yuri roughly open the rest room door and pin the blonde girl in the wall, breathing heavily Yuri look up to face the blonde girl. Jessica silently whimper but maintain her cold expression.

“Date? Are you out of your mind?”

“What? You got a date, why can’t I?”

“It is a friendly date and I told them I have you. I didn’t know you are friends with Sunny and that she also invited you.”

“So? If she didn’t invite me you will go through your game? And why are you acting like this? Its not like I am your girlfriend.”

Yuri finally put Jessica down and turn around. Walking back and forth while mumbling incoherent words.

“If you’re done, I’m going now.” Jessica announce then hold the door waiting for Yuri’s responds but she didn’t got one. Looking back at the tan girl, Jessica meet Yuri’s brown eyes sternly staring at her.

Walking towards the door, Yuri grab the door knob then locked her eyes in the door for a minute. Breathing deeply, Yuri turn around to face the blonde girl.

“It hurts in here ( Yuri softly slap her chest). Really hurt seeing you being all sweet and all touchy then clingy to other people. Are you happy that I am hurt?” Yuri  sadly spill her thoughts.. Jessica stood straight, blankly eyeing the tan girl. Looking at Yuri’s eyes that slowly filled with tears, Jessica bit her lower lips then took a few steps forward. Leaning forward and press her lips in Yuri’s chest, Jessica look up with a very red cheeks she softly ask, “Does it still hurts?”

Yuri eyed the blonde gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter