Destiny

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lets take a break..hehe.. ok this is one shot story.

Let me know what is in your mind guys..so leave a comment..

__________________________________________

 

 

Bllaagg....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two girl groan and caress each others .

"Miss are you ok?" Jessica immediately lift her head upon hearing the familiar voice or should I say the voice she longed to hear every second of her life. Jessica saw how worried the girl was but she compose herself to act cool, ehem I mean cold. The blonde girl nodd her head and dust her pants and walk away, leaving the girl dumbfounded. 

Jessica Jung, aka ice princess. That's what other people call her coz of her cold aura and that what she wants to show to other people and to her family,but behind that mask, she's so kind, sweet, caring, in short the entire opposite of what people think she is. Does she care? No, she didn't care at all. She is the daughter of one of the riches man in Korea yet she remain humble and keep her feet in the ground, not letting the money and power take over her. She wanted to live a simple life, wanted to escape from the life she has now, people may think she's so lucky coz she have everything but for her she feels like she has nothing. Jessica is shy girl, thinks she's so ugly that why she hide her face by wearing a thick eye glasses and keep her blonde hair cover almost of her face.

"Stupid, why you always end up bumping her? Stupid..she might think I'm the clumsiest girl she know. Wait she didn't know me.Aish.." Jessica mumble and mentally curse herself.

"Jessie, haha...let me guess you meet your bump buddy again?" Tiffany mockingly muttered while softly nudging my stomach. I decided to ignore my best friend and sat on my chair.

"Tae tae...miss you.." Tiffany whine and hug her girlfriend tight. I rolled my eyes and push Tiffany away from me.

"Jealous? Why don't you chase your bump buddy and act lovey dovey huh?" Tiffany teasingly exclaim. Tiffany called that certain girl as Jessica's bump buddy coz Jessica and that girl almost bump each other every day but Tiffany didn't know who is Jessica's bump buddy that's why the latter decided to call the duo bump buddies. Tiffany is the only one knows about the real Jessica coz they grow up together since their parents are close friends.

"Jessie, you should confess or else you will regret it if someone stole her away." I sigh heavily and look at my best friend with a are you sure look. She nodd her head furiously.

"You are beautiful Jessie, inside and out." Tiffany pursuade her best friend, Tiffany know what's in Jessica's head. It's all about being ugly and all. Jessica is so stubborn  as she cover her ears and run outside their classroom.

"Fany ah, I need to go now. See you later..Love you." Taeyeon muttered and peck Tiffany's lips.

"Ok..Tae tae......love you too.." Tiffany smile sweetly at her lover. Meanwhile Jessica was in the rooftop, setting alone in a bench looking at the sky, savoring the quite and fresh air.

 

Ring....ring..........

 

Jessica sigh and answer the call.

"Dad.." Jessica muttered while pressing her lips together.

Mr. J: Princess, I just want to remind you about the dinner tonight. Don't be late ok?

J: As if I have a choice.

Mr. J: Princess, trust me ok? I know what's best for you. And we already talk about this. You will marry her period.

Tot..tot...

Jessica slam her phone in her lap while clossing her eyes tight.

"best for me? How? I don't even know that girl. I hate my life.." Jessica loudly mumble and cried silently. After some time, Jessica decided to go home. she went straight to her room and lay down on her bed.

"Jessica Jung, prepare yourself now." Mrs. Jung commanded while pulling her daughter up.

"Mom..why would I bother making myself beautiful when I know I would never be beautiful? And for sure when that girl saw my face, she will run away and hate her parents for setting this marriage." Jessica nonchallantly muttered. Her mom frown and shook her head.

"Princess, you are beautiful, why you can't see that? And if that girl will run away I'll kill her, no one can hurt my princess.." Mrs. Jung sweetly muttered, Jessica look at her mother with are you serious look.

"Princess, I know Y---"

"Guys, we only have an hour. Come on..." Mr. Jung butted in cutting her wife, Mrs. Jung glared at her husband then playfully push Jessica in the bathroom.

"Just trust us princess ok?"

"Whatever.." Jessica mumble and took a bath. After two hours, Jessica came out in her room, her parents sigh and shook their heads.

"Ok.let's go." Mr. Jung exclaim breaking the awkward silence. The ride going to their destination was silent, as Jessica lock her gaze ourside the window, Mr. Jung was hugging her wife sideways while Mrs. Jung is worriedly looking at her daughter.

"Do you really think it's the best for her? It's very obvious she's not happy with this plan. Look at your daughter." Mrs. Jung whisper to her husband, Mr. Jung reassure her wife that's it's the best for their daughter.

"But if Jessica insisted that she don't want this marriage, promise me we will support her ok?" Mr. Jung nodd his head and hug her wife tight. After a half an hour they arrive at their destination.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Jung and to you Ms. Jessica.." Butler Choi politely greeted the Jung family and guide them in the living room.

"Hyung.." Mr. Jung hug the middle aged man.

"Miss me?" Mr. Jung flick and softly punch the middle aged man's arm.

"Dorks.. How are you?" Mrs. Jung smile and responded "Yeah, they're still the same. We're fine. It's been a long time since we see each other."

"Yeah, that old man was been very busy in his business in US. Hmm..is that Jessica?" the middle aged woman point Jessica who is hanging her head low and just smile weakly at the middle aged woman.

"Yeah, so where is---" Mrs. Jung was cut when a young lady butted in.

"Mom.." A tall girl butted in and hug her mother tight, not minding the other people.

"Kwon Yoona..behave.." Mrs. Kwon playfully slap Yoona's and giggle. Yoona pout and stomp her foot like a child going to her father.

"Yoona come here first, meet your auntie So min and her daughter Jessica.." Yoona bow politely and beam her alligator smile.

"Yoona? wow you grow up so fast and very beautiful young lady." Mrs. Jung praise Yoona, the younger girl dorkily smile and thank the middle aged woman.

"Hi..I'm Yoona..your soon to be husband." Jessica froze and stare at Yoona blankly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

paakk...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop it, your prank will really get you into trouble. Go to your father..this kid.." Mrs. Kwon slap Yoona's arm and push the younger girl to her father.

"Sorry about that." Mrs. Kwon apologically smile at Jessica, the blonde girl fake a smile and look away.

"Anyway unnie, your soon to be husband is coming but I tell you I'm way more hotter than her.." Yoona shouted and stock her tongue out. The two middle aged woman laugh at Yoona's childest act.

"I see why you still look young Boa, your daughers are so adorable and doesn't give you so much headache." So min muttered loudly making Jessica rolled her eyes and turn around leaving the two middle aged woman.

 

 

bblaagg..

 

 

 

 

"Seriously?" Jessica annoyingly muttered when her touch the floor.

"Princess you ok?" Jessica ignore her father and stood up..

but stop when someone speak........"I'm sorry, you ok?" Jessica turn around and face the source of the voice. Her eyes widen and look at the girl infront of her in horror.

"Y...."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter