I love the way you lie 4..

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri walk groggily to her office, she's tired coz she wasn't able to sleep, her body sore and her heart aches lingers again.

"Morning Yul." Yoona greeted happily while pulling her sister inside the office, Yuri frown and look at her sister head to toe.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri ask while lazily slamming her weak body in the couch, Yoona cross her arms under her chest and raise her left brows.

"I am also the daughter of the owner of this hotel for your information." Yoona annoyingly answered, Yuri giggle looking at her sister face.

"Ohh, I remember now...your the irresponsible, player, crazy and........... my sweet sister of mine." Yuri change her tone when she saw the burning eyes of her sister, she then playfully chuckle and pull her sister in a tight hug.

"Why so serious eeehh? That's why they think you are older than me coz you always wore that boring and serious look of yours." Yuri sister which added more fire on the younger girl's anger. Yoona push Yuri and started throwing punches, head,stomach,arms,shoulder.

"Ouch..ouch..ok..ouch..sorry...stop.. STOP.." Yuri muttered while blocking Yoona's attack.

"Serve you right.." Yoona exclaim and sit on the table.

Ring....ring.........

Yuri grab her phone.

Y: Hello brat.

J: Hi monkey

Y: Miss me?

J: miss you my

Y: ooww, denial...

J: Shut up monkey, when are you going to give the key of your unit?

Y: change topic eehh? I'll come by in your room later.

J: What time Idiot? I need specific time.

Y: Do you have plans for today? Hmm..I'm not sure but maybe this noon?

J: Why do you ask? hmm..someone's interested to know my activities?

Y: Brat will always be brat.. Don't be too full of yourself princess.. and a little advice just admit you miss me..

Tot..tot..

Yuri chuckle while putting her phone back in her pocket, Yoona stare at her sister laughing then a warm smile appear in her face, "That brat can bring you back unnie without you knowing." Yoona jump down and sat beside Yuri.

"Unnie, can I use your phone?" Yoona whine and lean her head in Yuris' shoulder, the tan girl stop laughing and confusely looking at her sister. Yoona secretly smirk and buried her face in her sister's neck.

"May I know why? Where is your phone anyway?" Yoona face her sister and sigh.

"I lose my phone and I need to contact my Hyunnie.." Yoona whine, Yuri push Yoona's face while showing her disgusted face, Yoona pout and stomp her foot loudly.

"Fine, here. Don't do stupid things ok?" Yuri sternly muttered she she saw her sister grin and playfully rolling her eyes. Yoona raise her right hand and slowly muttered, "I promise.." Yuri shook her head and went to her table to do her work, Yoona excited leave her sister office and run to her own office.

Meanwhile Jessica was still on her bed, she slam her phone and mumble incoherent words.

_______

Jessica Pov...

I was literally rolling from left to right of my bed, after I decided to call that monkey I was being tease which I hated the most coz the person who tease me is no other than Kwon Yuri, my most hated person in this world. I ruffle my hair in frustration and throw the pillows out of her bed.

"I need to calm myself, I need to sleep.." I mumbled and close my eyes, after a few minutes I can feel I'm near to my dreamland......

 

After 3 hours....

Knock.....knock.......Knock...

buzzzz... buzzzzzzz...

ring...ring............

I slowly open my right eye upon hearing different noises.

Knock...knock..

I groan and sit up in my bed and glance at my phone blinking and ringing. I ignore my phone and lazily answer the door, not minding fixing my self. I know how messy I look but I don't care coz I think it's just a room service.

"Yes?" I yawn and rub my eyes not looking at the person standing in front the door. I didn't hear any responds so I look up and face the person in front of me.........

"Good day Ms. Jung......"I heard a familiar voice,

" that ugly smile........Aaaaaahhh....." I panicly enter into my room and slam the door in her face. I mentally curse myself and definitely scold myself as well. Why? Well, I was planning to make that monkey fall for me, but what happen? I just face her with a very (note) a very messy hair or should I say in general..........messy face. I wore a see through night gown without a bra. Just thinking about it my face warm up and I can't help but to scold my self again.

"Idiot Jessica...Idiot...that monkey will tease me to death..aahhh...I hate this...why did this happen? how embarrassing..." I was busy beating my self to death when I hear a soft chuckling outside the room.

"Brat, if you don't notice you are to loud. I'll just wait for you in the cafe ok..and about the teasing part..I can't promise anything." I groan and kick the door in annoyance. I sat on the couch trying to think.

"Tiff, can I just hire some people to beat that monkey to death? She's killing me..." I whined and caress my best friend's face, the I sigh loudly.

"I need to do this..." I raise my fist up and stare at my reflection confidently. "I can do this.." I muttered and then prepare my self.

End of pov.

Yoona was stunned looking at her sister walking at the lobby mumbling something then giggle by herself.

"My god, my sister is crazy now.." Yoona hysterically yelled, Yuri turn her head towards the familiar voice.

"Yah, are you scaring our guess?" Yuri scold her sister while dragging her sister to her office.

"Yul, why are you talking to your self then giggle? I don't want to have a crazy sister.." Yoona blurted her worries, Yuri laugh out loud upon hearing her sister.

"Nothing, something funny happen earlier that's why I act like that and I'm not crazy idiot." Yoona sigh in relief and beam her famous wide smile.

"Mind telling me the reason behind those giggles, chuckles and loud laugh of yours?" Yoona wiggle her brows, Yuri shook her head and lean her head in the table.

"We have a brat guess here, she's staying at my room. She's scary but kinda funny. Her name is Jessica Jung, her dad is Daddy's friend that's why daddy ask me to treat her well. She want to but my unit and we are meeting today, I will give the key of my unit." Yuri briefly explain, Yoona nodd her head.

"Yul, you're selling your unit?" Yuri smile bitterly and look up in ceiling.

"I guess that's the right thing to do now since that unit only brings mournful memories. I want to move on now Yoong. I'm tired locking myself in my past, I'm really tired." Yoona hug her sister tight.

"Ok..go now and enjoy your date.." Yoona playfully push her sister out of her office. Yuri slap Yoona's back while glaring at her sister.

Bang...

Yoona slam the door in Yuri's face.

"What a day,twice not only one's someone slam the door in my face...aahhh.." Yuri angrily mumble under her breath and walk towards the cafe.

Yoona was giggling then sit on the couch and grab Yuri's phone.

To: Brat Jung

You really didn't fail to make my day as bright as the sun. keke..

 

Few minutes past, Yuri's phone buzz indicating a new message, Yoona giggle and raise her both hands in the air.

 

From: Brat Jung

Tease me all you want monkey. Just wait for my revenge. I'm almost done..

 

To: Brat Jung

I'll wait for your sweet revenge then. Take your time, I can wait for you forever..

 

Yoona was clutching her stomach laughing hard...

From: Brat Jung

Stop your cheesyness monkey, it will really take me forever if you keep on texting me.

 

To: Brat Jung

I'm sorry but I don't think I can stop it wanna know why? coz I am a cheesy person. You'll feel it in no time. Ok..I'll stop texting you now. See you later. Don't miss me too much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter