Alone 17

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys...I got pranked. My friends change my laptop password and I am surprise they change my username and password in this site too. They are horrible but you..they are my friends..

 

Anyway for this update.. please for those who are underage don't read this chapter..This chapter is for adults only...lol..

 

Okay..enjoy everyone..

 

As their day is about to end, Yuri glance at the sleeping girls in her arms, a genuine smile draws upon her lips as she look to the side where she can see a glimpse of the dark sky.

“Mom, Yoong I’m very happy now. Are both of you happy too?” She ask then glance back at the duo. They arrived home 3 hours ago and she can’t sleep even how hard she tried. She’s so happy and still could not believe what just happen today. They’re married now and is expecting another baby.

“It’s not good to say but Krystal illness is not all bad at all. She brought us back together and now I can say I am whole again. Mom I am fine now and very happy. Please watch us over, especially them, my princess, my wife and our baby. I love them so much...” Yuri softly chanted, caressing the duo’s cheeks.

“I love you mommy!” Yuri whispered and earn nothing from the latter. She giggle softly and said, “You must be really tired huh? Thank you mommy...I love you!”

A soft groan is heard. Yuri hold her breathe coz it will be chaotic if she disrupt Jessica’s sleep. Quietly praying that the latter will not woke up, a soft sigh escape from her close mouth eyeing the blonde girl still peacefully sleeping.

“What should we do mommy?”

“Hmmm...we should go to Italy..”

“Paris, where else?”

“Ahh..Rome, Venice, Milan..hehehe..we will definitely stay in our room the whole day mommy...!”

“How about Jamaica? I heard they have good places in there too...”

“No...Hawaii..Aahhh...that would be awesome..”

“Where else?” Yuri loudly mumbled, flicking her tongue then her face turn red as she imagine Jessica’s glory.

“Aish..dang..I’m turn on..aish..Kwon Yuri...hold yourself~!!!!” Yuri mumbled and tightly closed her eyes calming herself.

“What are you doing?”

Yuri is completely taken aback, she literally jump in her spot and eyed the latter in horror. Jessica rub her still sleeping eyes and turn to her side to fully face the shock tan girl.

“Mommy...? mommy why....why?” Yuri stutter, eyes are as big as it gets then she beam a nervous grin.

“Sorry mommy, did I woke you up?” Yuri whispered and pull the newly awake blonde girl.

“Where you thinking of places to go for our honeymoon?”

Yuri nod her head while caressing Jessica’s right arm.

“How about your Princess?”

Yuri pulled away and eyed the blonde girl. How can she forgot about her Princess? Yuri mentally slap her forehead.

“Let’s just stay around here so if ever our Princess needs us we can immediately attend her needs.”

Yuri can’t help but to smile and adore the blonde girl more and more.  Softly claiming Jessica’s lips, Yuri then hug the blonde girl tight.

“Whatever my mommy wants. I’ll look some hotels around here.”

“Okay!”

“Sleepy?”

Jessica nod her head in response. Yuri giggle then pull the sleepy girl closer to her as she softly hummed a song.

“I’ll be quiet mommy. I love you..good night!” Yuri whispered and press her lips against Jessica’s crown.

Hearing a steady breathing, Yuri sigh in calmly. Looking around in their dark room then her eyes caught Jessica’s growing baby bump. A big smile crept out in her face and slowly crawled towards Jessica’s stomach..

“Hi there little one, I’m your daddy. And I can’t wait to meet you and hold you...”

Yuri widely smiled and lovingly caress Jessica’s stomach.

“Mommy, daddy and your big sister loves you. Please don’t gave mommy a hard time okay?” 

Her smile never left her lips then she continued......

“And..and...Daddy will punish mommy tomorrow so just...kekeke.. we love you.. Aaahhh..daddy is so happy. Mommy really did a great job in her surprise...I feel like I’m dreaming...Aaahh..you daddy love mommy so much.”

Yuri curled up, feeling giddy while giggling softly.

“Kwon Yuri..”

Yuri immediately straighten up then apologically eyed the blonde girl.

“Come here and sleep now!” Jessica strictly whispered. Yuri like a puppy, crawled back to Jessica and once again apologize.

“I love you mommy!” Yuri softly  confessed. Jessica smiled and peck Yuri’s right cheek.

“Let’s sleep now Daddy..”

“Okay mommy!”

Yuri hug the blonde girl side ways and tried closing her eyes. As expected, her mind wonders around, thinking about their honeymoon, their second child and reminiscing what happen today. 

Morning came, Yuri glance at her cup of coffee then tiredly eyed the stove.

“American breakfast it is!” She mumbled and hurriedly prepare breakfast for her family.

“Morning Yul, what are you making?”

Yuri turn around then beam a small smile then answered, “Breakfast..”

“Want some help?”

“Yeah, of course. Tiff and Baby Irene is still sleeping?”

“Yeah, so where are you guys going?” Taeyeon asked while grabbing some stuff she’s going to use.

“Hmm..Sica want’s to just stay here?”

“WHAT?” Taeyeon loudly exclaim, eyes went wide.

“So, are we are going somewhere so you guys can have the house...” Taeyeon continued. Yuri looked at her, clearly amuse at the latter’s reaction.

“No, stupid.” Yuri chuckle then continued, “What I mean is we’ll just gonna have a night out somewhere around here so if Krystal will need us we can immediately come back home.”

Taeyeon mouth form a “O” shape while nodding her head.

“You two know we are here right? We will never let anything bad happen to Krystal..” Taeyeon muttered then continue chopping the spices.

“I know, but you know lately Krystal keep on looking for her mommy. And Jessica wants it anyway so I’ll go whatever she wants. I will give everything she wants, she’s the boss of me!” Yuri giggle at her response then continue cooking.

“That’s really creepy..look you just gave me a goose bumps.”

Yuri chuckle loudly and grab a piece of skin of garlic and throws it to Taeyeon.

“Yah, take care of my girls here okay? Specially my Princess!”

“No need to tell me that and they are my girls now too..”

Yuri disgustingly scoff loudly then turn her attention to her cooking.

“This is done..okay, I’ll bring some up to our room. My queen and Princess are gonna have breakfast in our bed today!” Yuri proudly announce and carefully carried the tray full of foods.

Opening their room, a sweet smile immediately drawn in Yuri’s face looking at her two girls peacefully sleeping.
“Mommy...hmmm..” Yuri sniffed and softly planted kisses outlining Jessica’s shoulder.

“Princess..wake up now...”

An as expected the duo didn’t even budge.

“i love you both so much..” Yuri exclaim and sat on the edge of the bed and admire the sleeping beauties.

“Mommy wake up..mommy...”

Yuri carefully shook the latter’s body then glance at the groaning little girl.

“Hey Princess...Daddy’s love..Good morning..”

“Daddie..” Krystal whined loudly, throwing herself to the tan girl. Yuri engulf her Princess in a big hug then shower the little girl’s face with kisses.

“Daddy love Princess so much..” Yuri mumbled while swaying the little girl in her arms. Krystal just groan in response and with her small hands, she tighten her grip around her daddy. Yuri smiled at the small gesture of her Princess.

“Daddy and Mommy love you so much my Princess. Our one and only Princess..Daddy’s Princess and mommy’s love..” Yuri uttered in a sing song manner..

“Hey you two!”

Hearing the voice that Yuri treasured the most, she turned around and beamed her most charming smile..

“Good morning Mommy, Daddy’s love of her life. Kwon Yuri’s wife.” Yuri chime cutely then bend down to give the blonde girl a morning kiss...

Jessica giggle then softly poke Yuri’s masculine stomach.

“Breakfast in bed my loves!” Yuri loudly announce and carefully laid Krystal back in their bed and grab the tray full of foods.

“Mommy, eat a lot okay? Here..” Yuri started feeding the blonde girl which Jessica happily complied and let the tan girl be.

After feeding the blonde girl, Yuri then glance at the still sleeping Princess.

“Princess your food is cold now!” Yuri whispered and loudly make a popping sounds.

“Daddy just let her sleep more. We’ll wake her up later.”

Yuri nod her head then grab the tray off their bed.

“Mommy let’s prepare now?”

Jessica shyly smiled and look away wanting to hide her red tinting cheeks.

“Mommy?”

“Take a shower now, I’ll watch your Princess..”

Pressing her lips on Jessica’s crown, Yuri did what Jessica said.

Caressing Krystal’s chubby cheeks, Jessica then glance at her baby bump.

“Baby you two should love each other okay? Your big sister is still sleeping. She loves sleeping like mommy..kekeke..” Jessica muttered while caressing her stomach.

“We are so happy to have you baby.. Your daddy is so excited, we are all excited. Thank you for coming into our lives baby.” Jessica continued with a smile in her face..

“Oh look my love is awake now..come here my loves!” Jessica chime and lovingly snuggle at the little girl’s neck.

“Mammie...”

Jessica smiled and loudly sniff the little girl’s scent...”Good morning my love..”

“Owning mammie.”

“Say good morning to our baby too loves.” Krystal curious eyes glisten as it started to get teary after yawning. Jessica giggle softly and peck the little girl’s little lips.

“My Princess is awake now?”

Jessica and Krystal turn their heads and saw the fresh tan girl all ready.

“Give mommy and Princess kisses!”

Yuri happily complied and give the women in her lives sweet kisses not forgetting the baby in Jessica’s stomach.

Pointing her stomach too, Krystal asked the tan girl to kiss it just like how Yuri kissed Jessica’s stomach. Jessica and Yuri giggle and shower the little girl with lots of kisses.

“Mommy lets go?”

Jessica lovingly caress Yuri’s face as she beamed her sweetest smile.
“Okay, I’ll prepare now. Love let’s take a bath together.” Jessica carefully carry her daughter not forgetting kissing Yuri’s lips.

“I love you Daddy!”

Yuri widely smile and responded sweetly, “I love you so much mommy!”

After two hours, Yuri and Jessica is finally ready. Showering their daughter lots of kisses, the duo finally bid their good bye and asked their friends to watch over their precious daughter..

“Daddy where are we going?”“ Jessica curiously asked. Yuri smiled and  grab Jessica’s left hand. Pressing her lips against the latter’s back of the hand.

“I booked a room at Park Hyatt---”

“Daddy that’s really expensive---”

“Mommy, please let me do this. I wanted to give you the best---”

“And you are Daddy. Just you being with me everything is special. Remember that daddy okay?” Jessica squeeze Yuri’s hand.

If she can just stretch her smile wider than she can, Yuri would want it drawn in her face.

“Oh..how lucky I am to have you Mommy. I don’t know what I did but dang I guess I save the whole world in my past life to deserve you.”

Jessica teasingly eyed the tan girl and muttered, “Aww..so your sweet talking me now huh?”

Yuri chuckle and kiss Jessica’s hand again.

“Mommy after today can we go and see how our baby is doing? We should go see a doctor.”

Jessica smirk and said, “You’re really excited huh?”

Yuri beam a toothy grin while nodding her head furiously. Jessica giggle at the cute sight in front of her.

“Daddy I want you now...” Jessica shyly muttered. Yuri smile grew wider and focus her eyes on the road.

“Just a little more Mommy, we are almost there..” Yuri answered and step on the gas pedal of her car. Feeling giddy, Jessica softly bite Yuri’s right arm. Wincing in pain, Yuri gritted her teeth as she let the blonde girl be.

After a bitefull half hour, they finally arrive at their destination. Yuri hurriedly check in and of course rush to their room.Getting inside their room, Yuri hastily but carefully slam Jessica’s petite body against the wall claiming the blonde girl slowly. Capturing and exploring every inch in Jessica’s lips is what Yuri is enjoying now. Biting and flicking the latter’s swollen lips that makes a popping sound. Slowly ing Jessica’s white polo shirt.the latter groan in annoyance and yank Yuri’s hands off her dress as she roughly pull her shirt causing the poor buttons to scattered around them.

Yuri giggle and lifted the inpatient blonde girl up then they walked towards the bed. 

“Are you ready mommy?”

“Always is Daddy..” Jessica ily whispered, biting her lower lips.

“This will be rough butI will try to be gentle as I can.”

“Ohh..I love it rough daddy..hurry up..I want you..now!”

Yuri smirk and took off her shirt and pants leaving only her boxers. Jessica unconsciously caress her lips and softly bite her fingers while eyeing Yuri’s bulge.

Leaning down, Yuri teasingly Jessica’s lips and the tip of her nose then went back to the lips and back and forth. Breathing out deeply, Jessica pinch the tan girl causing the latter to groan in pain.

“I love you mommy..” With that said, Yuri fully claim Jessica’s lips which Jessica gladly giving herself in.

Jessica POV...

Finally feeling the eagerness in her kisses, I gave her the full access to claim and explore every inch of my lips. Feeling her tongue brushing against mine then she softly it, causing me to let out a soft moan. She keep on doing that for a couple of times then her kisses went down to my jaw then slowly going to my neck. Knowing where my sweet spots are...

“Oohh...aaahhh...Yul!” A moan escape from my lips. She continue kissing my neck, as I give her a full access of my neck. Every time her lips touches my skin, it makes me shiver. Feeling the electric running in every nerve in my body  building a familiar feeling in my stomach, a moan escape from my lips.

Raking her hair, I slowly push her down to where i want her to be, which she obediently complied.

“AAAHhh...my...ooohhh....” My eyes rolled backward as I arch my back so she can fully claim my aching . She’s really good in making me feel on my edge even we just started.  I can’t think properly now, all I want is her and her alone. The way Yuri touches me right now, I know this will be different from any of our sweet time.....

End of Jessica Pov..


Doing what the blonde girl wanted her to do, Yuri roughly   Jessica’s right causing the blonde girl to growl in pleasure.. Doing the same roughness treatment on the other mound, Jessica rake her hair, arching her back as high as she can while her dominant hand is pushing Yuri down against her .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter