Alone 13

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

I can’t believe I am now tied up in a chair with a tape on my mouth. “What did I do to those two stupid woman?” I asked no one and scanned the kitchen only to see those two old hag’s dragging their rolling bags towards me. Using all my might to move the chair to get their attention, luckily I succeeded.

“What?” Victoria spatted, eyeing me in disgust.

I took a deep breath to calm myself then slowly mumble to take off the tape on my mouth now but looking at her face, I’m pretty sure she didn’t understand me.

“Take this f*** tape off my f**** mouth..” I muffled against the tape. She let out a sarcastic laugh then softly tap my cheeks and said, “Don’t worry Honey, your favorite cucumber are coming.”

My breath hitch and my eyes is about to popped out from its socket. I shook my head vigorously, letting her know that its not a good idea, Not a very good idea. I don’t know why but ever since I was born it comes with hating cucumber. 

Just then, Tiffany came in dragging two of their huge rolling bags. Opening those bags, I muffled a loud horror squeal but of course my wild actions are useless as my mouth is taped. Those big bags are filled with cucumber and they are now laying all of nasty things around me, while sometimes they take turns munching that awful thing in front of me, as they blow their mouth so I can literally smell that nasty, yucky smell.

Shaking my body, wanting to get out of this horrible state I am in, and this two witches are celebrating. 

“What did I do to deserve this?” I asked no one and let out the tears threatening to fall. After a while, means almost an hour being mentally tortured, they finally took off the tapes on my feet, arms and on my mouth. Using the little strength I have, I smack their heads while slapping their arms.

“Tell your friends to stop bothering us!” Victoria retaliated. Okay, they should've just told me not torture me and I am really not to be blame here. I just boasted my friend's spirit coz I know how difficult this two is.

I took a deep breath then eyed the two ladies in front of me. I don’t think tying me and taping my mouth is needed. I’m mad but looking at their poker faces, I sigh loudly and calmed my self.

 “Why?” I softly asked.

“Why?” She mockingly exclaimed and I only nod my head in response. Victoria loudly scoff then walked around in circle while Tiffany is just quietly sitting in her seat.

“Everything happens for a reason Jess. Whatever happened between Taeyeon and I means that its over. Me and Taeyeon is already done. I can’t let my self to be fooled again. Please don’t encourage her to come after me coz she’ll be just wasting her time.” Tiffany muttered and beamed a tight smile.

“But Tiff---”

“About the Baby, I will never keep the Baby away from her.” Tiffany cut me off. All I want is for them to be happy too but it seems like I even made the situation worse.

“I’m sorry!” I softly uttered and keep my head down.

“Just don’t ever do it again. They are annoying!” Victoria responded and earn a soft chuckle from Tiffany. “Yes, they are!” Tiffany agreed then softly tap my back.

“Vic?”

“What?”

I cleared my throat then face her. I need to asked her this to get this off my mind.

“Are you still in love with Yuri?”

I heard her gasp while Tiffany clearly is surprised too. I swiftly move my self to the sides then looked up again meeting Victoria’s stunned eyes.

“I just wanna asked. I know you love her.”

She sigh loudly and sat down in front of me.

“So you knew! I will always love her Jessica but I know my place and will never do anything for you two to break up.” She answered looking straight into my eyes.

I nod my head, “I know that. I just want you two know that I didn’t encourage Taeng and Nichkhun just so I can have Yuri and Krystal alone or keep you two away from them. No and never will that happened. I just want you two to be happy as well. Please believe me!”

Tiffany squeeze my shaking and cold hands while Victoria playfully throw something towards me and said, “You’re so dramatic!”

I scoff loudly then all of us let out a chuckle.

“We are happy Jess. It doesn’t mean that we don’t have someone to call partners means we are not happy. So stop worrying!”

“And for pete’s sake, we want something new and not the old, nasty, stupid people like those two friends of yours. Okay?”

I rolled my eyes hearing Victoria’s statement then I got serious again.

“Vic how are you holding up? I mean, how did you manage on keeping your feelings to yourself?” I asked, curious and amazed on how Victoria able to keep her feeling for Yuri to herself. Glancing at Tiffany, I saw her smirk while looking at the very serious Chinese girl.

“Have you two heard a saying says, “The heart of a woman is a deep well of secrets”?” Victoria eyed us both. Me and Tiffany kinda shrug our shoulders and gestured Victoria to continue.

“Well, why are we talking about this?” Victoria irritatingly stated and roughly sat on the empty chair. Pressing my lips, I straighten my legs then face her. “Because I don’t want to over step you, or hurt you and be insensitive of your feeling for Yuri. And I am really amaze on how strong you are!” I responded and beamed a sincere smile.

“What do you mean overstep? No, you are not. Like I said, I am in love with Yuri but I know my place, okay? So don’t be scared, I won’t take Yuri away from you.” She teasingly wink at me and I got this disgusted look on my face.

“But Vic how?”

“Why do you have lots of questions?”

“I just wanna know okay!”

“She’s jealous Vic!” Tiffany loudly announce making us stop arguing and eyed the chuckling woman.

“I am not jealous okay!” I muttered using as a matter of fact tone then eyed the smiling Chinese girl.

Blowing a lam sum of air, Victoria then focus her eyes on me.

“Life is about choice. And beside, I am way more in love with Krystal than to Yuri. I cannot imagine my Baby girl hating me for ruining her family. I won’t let myself be the reason for a broken family. I am a product of a broken family and my step mom and dad are pretty much cool with me but apart of me is blaming and accusing them as the reason why my parents can’t be together again. I love Yuri but I know in the end, we well end up hurting each other. Simple decision right?”

“Love sometimes is not enough to keep someone dear to you coz it might turn out a mess. If I push my self to Yuri, I know in the end I will hurt her and so as my self and most importantly, I’m gonna hurt my Baby girl, I promise myself not to let that happen. I am happy to see them happy Jessica, so stop worrying now.” Victoria teasingly throw a slice of cucumber at me and cause me to stumble and fall on the floor.. I hissed loudly and kick the chuckling Chinese girl to get my revenge...

“What about you Jessica? What’s your secret?”

I stop hitting Victoria and face Tiffany. Confused and totally taken aback of her question.

“Secret?”

“Yes, mine is you know about Taeyeon. What about yours?” Tiffany nonchalantly muttered. Pressing my lips, as I let my eyes roam around.

“I was pampered because I am the only child but everything changes after Yuri came in in our family picture. At first it was fun since we are already friends but as time goes by I realize that slowly my parents attention is diverted to Yuri. One day, her real father came into our house and it was a chaos. My dad is really furious dragging Yuri’s dad out of our house, my mom is crying while hugging Yuri, and Yuri, she seemed lost. I don’t know but I hate seeing her like that. When my dad asked me to take Yuri upstairs, In my head “Yuri again.” but then seeing her totally out of herself all my anger vanished and all I want to see is her goofy smile again. From that day, I felt something for her. She was sad and so am I, no, I am way more hurt just seeing her like that. I want to see her smile again but another thing happened again that changes my mind again. I was young that time and very determine to prove myself to my parents. Every decision they’ve made, I want them to know they are wrong and I am right. And because of that, I lose the sight of what really makes me happy. I lose the chance to enjoy and be thankful of having Krystal. I lose the chance to be me.” I chuckle sadly, wiping off the tears rolling down my cheeks.

“It’s not too late for you to make up to them. Use this chance to be happy and to be you again.” Tiffany warmly smiled at me while patting my legs.

“I hope you two will not close your doors too. Do whatever that makes you happy. Like Victoria said, life is what you make it. So make it worth living for.” I exclaimed and stood up.
“It’s different from yours!” Tiffany responded. I smiled and face them, “Of course its different but it will always matter on how we deal with it. Don’t let yourself stuck in the corner wondering a lot of “if” and full of regrets. That’s me! Don’t be like me.” I sadly uttered and turn around to hide my tears from them. After a few seconds, I turn around and face them again.

“Please help me. I know Yuri still have doubts and I want to erase it and replace it with trust. After all this years of being stupid, I won’t let my self do the same thing ever again. I love Yuri with all of my heart. Please help me to make it up to her.”

Tiffany glance at Victoria then both eyed me again.

“How?” They both asked in unison. I smiled knowing both are willing to help me. As I laid down my plan to them, both looks at me in disgust yet they cheerfully tease me which means this plan will definitely be a success. 

“Aside from Hyuna, does Yuri had any serious relationships?” I curiously asked. Both of them giggle and nod their heads. Augh..I hate to know but yet I wanted to know.

“Who?”

“Who is not the right question. Yuri had many girlfriends before Hyuna I guess. I never really know about Hyuna. I know couple of girls she hangs out with, you know just to squeeze out some needs.”

I closed my eyes, calming myself. I hate just hearing it, my Yuri. She’s mine, MINE..AURGH!!!!.

“I don’t care. She’s mine now!” I clearly exclaimed and cross my arms against my chest. And as expected, they just laugh at my agony while I am trying my best not to kill them now. I am hurt to know she had lots of ex’es and thinking about private matter makes it even worst. She’s mine now, I thought and calmly ignoring this two ladies annoying laughter. After they are out of breathe from laughing hard, finally I can hear silence engulfing the whole kitchen. Can’t believe I will say this but I kinda missed the quietness of this area. And I missed Yuri too so much! Done with teasing me, I finally get a hold of this crazy ladies and put my plan to work.

We continue chatting, plotting my plan while catching up and we didn’t notice the time.

“EEEEEKKKKK!”

I squeal in horror feeling an arm wrap around my waist. After sniffing the familiar scent, it calms me down. Turning around keeping her arms tightly wrap around my waist. I softly poke her chest and she only chuckle in responds and claimed my lips.

“Aaisstt....I’m taking my Baby tonight!” Victoria loudly exclaimed and drag Tiffany out in the kitchen leaving me and Yuri alone. Victoria just called me a but I don’t care, my Yuri is hugging me right now and that’s what matter the most.

“Cucumber??”

I awkwardly chuckle and cup her face to fully face me. “What took you so long and why are there so many cucumbers in here?” She asked while pouting. I tip toed and peck her lips and apologize.

She playfully rub her nose against my cheeks.

“Daddy let’s go to our room.” I cupped her face and motion her to carry me to our room. She giggle and lifted me up. “I will never let my Yuri go!” I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter