I love you more that this 5.....

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Yuri arrive at their dorm. Yuri as gentle woman she is, she run to Jessica side and open the door for Jessica. The blonde girl can't help but to smile sweetly at Yuri.

"Let's go." Yuri muttered and walk ahead, Jessica pout and poke Yuri's back.

"Yes?"

"Yes? What's going on with you huh? Earlier you are sweet and now your cold. Are you bipolar?" Jessica angrily muttered while punching Yuri's chest, Yuri tried hard to block Jessica's punches but as time goes by  the tan girl can't handle the pain, she pin Jessica in the wall and intensely looking at the blonde girl.

"I don't want to give you a chance to break my heart Jessica Jung. I wo----" Jessica hush Yuri using her own lips while her tears are flowing freely in her cheeks. Yuri pulled away and touch her lips.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Seobang but pls give me chance to show you how much I love you and lastly pls trust me. I fall inlove with you Seobang and I can't deny it anymore." Jessica muttered while crying, suddenly she feel a hand wrap in her buttom and the other hand is wrap securely in her shoulder. Jessica look up and a smile creep out in her face then she snuggle in the tan girl's neck sniffing the addicting scent.

"Seobang...are you tired? you can put me down now." Jessica worriedly look at Yuri panting. The tan girl is carrying Jessica in a bridal style, Yuri look down and charmingly smile at the blonde girl.

"Seobang, where are we?" Jessica whine and wrap her arms in Yuri's neck tightly. Yuri carefully put down Jessica in the chair and turn on the light. Jessica realize they are now the roof top.

 

 

Jessica Pov

 

I was stunned when Yuri suddenly kneeled down and pleadingly looking at me. I was about to stand up but she shook her head and pull me down.

"Seobang, stand up.." I softly said and pull her up but again she shook her head.

"Jessica Jung, answer my question honestly. I'll only ask you this once. After this whatever your decision I'll respect it and will never bother you again." I don't know how to respond but I nodd my head when she raise her brows eyeing my reaction. I saw her grab something in her pocket, I cover my mouth when I realize what is in the small box.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am keeping this ring for the right moment and for the right woman. Jessica Jung will you be my girlfriend and my future wife?" I unconsciously shook my head checking if I'm dreaming or not and making sure my mind is not playing tricks on me. "Wife?" I ask myself but suddenly my trance broke when I saw Yuri smile bitterly and slowly stood up then walk away.

"Where are you going?" I ask walking towards her, she stop and look at me sadly.

"I already know your answer, no need to rub it in my face." SHe coldly muttered, I frown and pull her closer but she shook her hand off and again walk away.

"KWON YURI GET BACK HERE.." I shouted loudly, she stop for a moment but walk away again.

I chase her and slap her back hard, she groan in pain and look at me like she is going to kill me. I step back and close my eyes afraid she will hurt me but I feel nothing, I slowly open my eyes. I jolt in my position and run towards the door chasing my stupid Seobang, while running to the door I step on something, I look down and found the box that Yuri was holding earlier.

"Kwon Yuri, stop.." I shouted and throw my shoes to her, luckily I hit her and she stop and turn around. I took my chance and grab her hand dragging her back to the roof top.

"Listen first ok?" I push her to the bench, I stood infront of her.

"You immediately assume Seobang as if you knew everything, aishh stupid Seobang. Here is my answer,...............................(Jessica pause and breath deeply)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....Yes, I love you so much Seobang and about the wife thing. I know we are young to talk about it but I already treat you as my husband. Is calling you Seobang ring a bell?" I mockingly exclaim, her stares pass through me. She immediately stood up and panicly gasp in the floor more like looking for something. I giggle silently. "That's your punishment Seobang.." I thought and just look at my poor Seobang ruffling her hair in frustration and cursing herself.

"What are you doing Seobang??" she look at me and pout.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me your answer immediately?" she whine ans stomp her foot.

"Why? FYI Seobang you assume immediately, remember?" I responded.

"But you shook you head." My mouth slightly agape and realize that somehow I am at fault.

"Blame yourself, you suddenly propose after what happen earlier then you expect me to just answer you like we just came from sweet dinner and you propose?" She hang her head low and I hear her sigh.

"Seobang.." I call softly and gesture her to hug me.

"Baby, I have a problem.." she whisper and hug me tight.

"What is it?" I know she's looking for the ring but I was testing her and more like teasing her.

"I throw the ring, I spend all my savings for that ring.." She shakingly muttered, I feel guilty I pulled her away and show my finger and purposely raise my ring finger revealing the ring she's looking earlier. she pout and pinch my nose.

"I'm going to punish you for playing tricks on me." She trap me in her arms and smirk. I gulp and slap her chest. She carried me in a bridal way and we went back to our dorm. She struggle in opening the door then she eventually open it, a loud thud echoed in the dorm. We look at each other and look upstairs. She carefully put me down in the couch and kiss my forehead and went upstairs. I silently followed her and went to Tiffany's room. I was stunned looking at them making out. I tip toed and slowly close the door but my Seobang called me out which earn Tiffany and Taeyeon's attention. I silently curse and innoccently face my Seobang.

"What are---" I hush her by crashing her lips not wanting her to ask what am I doing in Tiffany's room, Tiffany might realize I saw them making out.

"Jessie?" I heard my best friend called out, I sweetly smile at her to hide/cover my pale yet red face.

"Hi Tiff. How are you?" I ask and wrap my arm in my Seobang's waist, Yuri look at me confusely I just tighten my hug and mouth her to shut . I sigh in relief when she nodd her head.

"I am fine. So you two is ok now?" I nodd my head happily and peck Yuri cheek.

"Good, me and my Tae tae is official as well." I laugh in my mind. "I know, I even saw you too making out." I thought. Yuri softly poke my cheek and I was brought back in the reality.

"We are engage Tiff." I blurted, I saw open wide and look us in surprise and a little jealousy can be seen in her eyes. I silently celebrating and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Tae tae.." She whine and immediately Taeyeon appear infront of us back hugging Tiffany.

"Fany ah, marry me tomorrow." I froze in my position and look blankly at the couple infront of me.

"Tae, seri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter