Loving the imperfect you 10

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Arriving at the hospital, Jessica beam a tight smile to greet the nurses around the station then went straight to Yuri’s room. Seeing the tan girl peacefully sleeping, Jessica smiled and quietly walk towards Yuri’s bed then quickly peck Yuri’s cheeks and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Babe?”

“Hey, did I woke you up?”

“No,,”

Yuri straighten up her body and make a space for the blonde girl.

“Yul, isn’t it suppose to be me staying in a hospital and not you? I don’t like the idea that you are lying on the hospital bed and not me. I hate it.” Jessica softly blurted out her feelings as her tears started forming.

“No..no..I’m sorry baby. I was reckless, I’m sorry but I am fine Babe. I’ll be out tomorrow...Hmmm?” Yuri offer her right hand for the blonde girl which the latter accepted. Pulling the blonde girl closer to her.

“Please don’t cry babe...”Yuri whispered.

“Did you eat?” Jessica ask. Yuri gulp and blankly eyeing the blonde girl.

“How’s your day babe?” Yuri ask, trying to change the topic..

“It was interesting actually.” Jessica responded while Yuri smiled widely thinking her plan worked.

“How so?” Yuri whispered and featherly kisses Jessica’s exposed neck.

Jessica cup Yuri’s face and face the tan girl..

“How’s your day?” She asked, Yuri smiled and lean forward and capture Jessica’s lips.

“Missing you all day Babe...”

Jessica shyly poke Yuri’s shoulder then pouted her lips.

“Why are you pouting Babe?”

Jessica keep shut while she draws circles around Yuri’s broad shoulder.

“I have something to tell you Babe.” Yuri started. Jessica face Yuri and give all her attention towards the latter.

“I had a visitor earlier, actually I ask her to come and see me coz I am asking her help. I ask my ex-wife to see me today. Her name is Victoria.”

“Help for what? And Victoria? You saw---you are the...fine...continue.. ”

“Her boyfriend is a private investigator. I’m asking her to ask her boyfriend to help me out with what happened to me.”

“What do you mean? I thought it was just an accident with a drunk driver?”

Jessica’s forehead is crumpled with so many lines as the information she’s getting right now. She wanted to yell and beat the crap of this tan woman right now. While her mind is already thinking rated PG’s stuff...

“Babe..”

“WHAT?”

“Wooaahh..”

“Tell me now Kwon, since I can still be me...the calm me..”
 
“It’s not Babe, I’m sorry I lied. It was not a drunk driver. I don’t have any fractures or broken bones, I was held up for a couple of hours and got shot Babe.” Yuri carefully and softly laid out the truth.

“YOU WHAT?”

“I’m sorry Babe, I just don’t want to worry you too much but I made a promise to you that I’ll tell you everything. I was held up somewhere and some guy I have not seen before blurted out some threats here and there. And also, Victoria once mention when our father force us to get married that she has something that can ruin her father and my father if they’ll continue to force us but she didn’t go through with it. That’s why I am asking the information about it too but she hasn’t given me any answer and said she’ll think about it.”

“Babe?”

“What do you want me to say?”

“I don’t know. And aahhmm...I’ll be working with Victoria coz I bought shares from their company and she’ll brief me, tour me about their business.”

“What else Kwon Yuri?”

“That’s it.” Yuri nervously bit her lower lips eyeing the furious blonde girl.

“Babe..”

“Don’t Babe me!”

Yuri decided to keep quiet and let the blonde girl process everything she just said.

“I love you Babe so much...” Yuri mumbled softly while caressing Jessica back.

“What if who ever did this to you will hurt you again?”

“That’s why I am trying to get more information about it Babe so I can counteract or be prepared.”

Jessica rolled her eyes as she looked up to keep her tears from falling.

“Babe..”

“What if you’ll fall for her? She’s amazing, perfect, gorgeous----”

“From what I hear you are describing yourself Babe. I love you Babe, only you.”

Jessica turn around and hugged Yuri, wrapping her arms around Yuri’s neck as she cried loudly. Yuri lovingly caresses the crying woman’s back while asking the latter to stop crying now. After some time, Jessica finally calmed down.. She thought she’s like a crazy woman right now. Seconds ago she wants to kill this tan woman but then when Yuri caresses her back while muttering her sweet words she crying like there’s no tomorrow....and when Yuri hug her? awww.... Yuri’s warmth is her haven... 

“So you’ll be working with her?”

“Yes Babe, I’ll call you every time. Anyway how did you know she’s gorgeous-- I mean, how did you know her?”

Jessica poke her cheeks with her tongue and rolled her eyes on Yuri then sigh loudly. She can’t seem to stay mad at the pouty tan girl.

“I saw her today, she saw Boa unnie with me and she said Hi to Unnie and Unnie introduce me to her and Se Kyung told me that she’s your---”

“What? Se Kyung?”

Jessica press her lips together as she nod her head in response. 

I guess the table has turned..

“Why is she with you?”

“Hmm..you see,..I didn’t know it was her business..but I quit today so don’t worry anymore.” Jessica beam a toothy smile, and nervously hold her grin.

“Did she hurt you?”

“Of course no...Unnie slap her though..”

“Unnie did?”

Jessica nod her head, while cutely pursing her lips. Yuri held herself to smile seeing her cute woman. Lifting up the blonde girl and laid on top of her lap, Yuri tightly hug the blonde girl.

“Let’s stop talking about them Babe..I want to cuddle with you now.” Yuri whispered and kiss Jessica’s right ear as she laid down with Jessica in her arms.

Jessica sigh in relief and comfortably laid down on Yuri’s arm.

“So that shoulder sling is a cover up?”

Yuri hummed in response as she tighten her grip over the blonde girl.

“So where were you shot---”

“Sshhh....Babe, let’s cuddle now..I miss you so much Babe..” Yuri cut the blonde girl and gestured the blonde girl to face her.

After Jessica complied to her request, Yuri then used her right hand to pull up Jessica’s shirt to expose the latter’s chest. Seeing the struggling tan girl, Jessica lifted up her shirt, leaving only her bra on. Yuri smiled widely then went ahead and give her love and attention towards the scar on Jessica’s chest. It’s been like their own tradition or Yuri’s tradition/own way to acknowledge Jessica’s scar on her chest and Jessica appreciate it and of course love it too.

“You look so beautiful Babe..”

“No Kwon...stop it er---hhmmmm..”

Jessica close her eyes feeling, Yuri lapping each of her then found herself fondling and pushing Yuri’s head deeper onto her chest.

“Yul, someone might come and see us..” Jessica said between her moan and catching her breath. 

The tan girl stop from devouring Jessica’s magnificent mounds.

“I’m sorry Babe..”

“It’s okay..” Jessica shyly said then caresses Yuri’s cheeks.

“I love you Babe.”

“I love you too Yul.”

“Let’s sleep now.”

Jessica cup Yuri’s face and sweetly smiled at the latter.

“I miss you too Yul so much.” Jessica mumbled earning Yuri’s charming smile.
“Let’s sleep now..Good night babe..”

Jessica responded by hugging the tan girl back. They had some small and flirty talks before heading to their own dream lands.

The next morning, Yuri keep on bugging the nurses to discharge her now, pushing Jessica on the peak of devouring the tan girl in horror.

“Yuri can you wait? They literally told you millions times they have to wait for Taeyeon. And you know this process Kwon Yuri.”

“I am a doctor---”

“You are a patient Yul.”

Yuri huff loudly and annoying scratch off her non itchy head. She’s still wearing the shoulder sling which in a second now Yuri’s ready to rip the thing off.

“Can you please sit down and wait for Taeyeon?” Jessica once again exclaimed and ask the nurse to leave now.

After a very agonizing three hours, Taeyeon arrived beaming her cheeky smile.

“Miss me?” She said, earning a death blank stare from the tan girl.

“Come on Yul, you are not even suppose to---”

“Shut up and discharge me now.”

“Hey I am older than you, so watch your mouth.” Taeyeon seriously muttered, hiding her mischievous smile seeing Jessica’s crumpled forehead.

“What do you mean not suppose---”

“She mean I am not suppose to oppose her Babe. Right Kim?” Yuri used their code. If they are called by their last name it means to agree with the latter no matter what. If they have to lie, they should do it or else there will be a big consequences.

“Of course. I am your doctor Kwon Yuri. Right Jeshika?” Taeyeon confidently responded with a smug face.

Jessica eyed the duo and felt really strong something is up with the duo but she just let the duo be for now.

“Do we have some medication to bring home Taeyeon?”

“No!”

Jessica sternly eyed the tan girl and gestured the latter to shut its mouth then turn around to face the doctor in charge.

“Yes, of course. I already prescribe antibiotics and pain medicines for her. I’m pretty sure she has bandages and anti septic at home so she can clean up the wound. She knows what to do Jeshika. Anyway, you want me to drive you home?”

Yuri scoff loudly then her angry face soften the moment she meet Jessica’s worried eyes.

“Yoona will drive me home.” Yuri responded, while the other doctor childishly stock her tongue out and ertly wink at the furious tan girl.

“Okay, you can be out this evening---”

“BYUNTAE---”

“Fine...now..” Taeyeon immediately cut the outburst of the tan girl then apologically smiled at the confused blonde girl. 

“You are the worst patient Kwon.”

“I am Kim!” Yuri responded and grab Jessica’s hand then they walked out in the room leaving the giggling doctor behind.

“We should get your medicine first Yul.”

“No need Babe, I have my medicine---”

“No we have to get it.”

“Aurgh...really?”

“Yes Yuri..” 

Yuri once again sigh in defeat and let the blonde girl do what she wants to do. She just want to go home now, as in right now but Jessica seems to be so into this outpatient do’s and don’t....

“Jessica?”

Jessica turn around and her eyes widen upon seeing the person that called her out. The tan girl who is not in the mood, ignored the duo and walk straight to the pharmacy leaving Jessica with the stranger.

“Donghae Oppa..”

“How are you?”

“I’m good. You?”

“I came here to visit my mom. Are you here for your check up?”

“Ah, no. What happen to your mom?”

“She had problem with her stomach. You look good.”

Jessica shyly looked down upon hearing the compliment from the latter. On the other hand, Yuri confusedly eyeing the blushing blonde girl then glance at the man she’s talking too. Walking towards the blonde girl, Yuri possessively wrap her right arm around Jessica’s shoulder and face the mysterious man.

“Let’s go Babe!” Yuri loudly said, making sure the man clearly heard it.

“Stop Yul.” Jessica hissed then push Yuri’s hand off her shoulder.

“I’m sorry Oppa, we have to go.” Jessica softly said then walked out leaving Yuri on her spot.

“Kwon Yuri.” Yuri introduce herself.

“Lee Donghae, Jessica’s boyfriend.”

“You mean Ex.”

“Ah...yeah if you want to put it that way.”

Yuri sarcastically chuckle then step forward to face the confident man but...

“Come on, you’ve seen her reaction. I still have an effect on her. If I pursue her, I bet you I’ll have her again.”

Before Yuri can retaliate and use her only good hand to beat the crap out of the *** Jessica already drag her out and once again apologize to the said man.

“What was that?”

“What what Kwon Yuri?”

“Are you still in love with him?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You are blushing and act so giddy around her like a high school kid. Really Jessica? that was a move Jessica.”

“Excuse me? You know what Yuri, I’m done with you today. You are too much with all the whining and now your jealousy. Just call me when you are yourself again. Bye.”

Yuri scoff while shaking her head. Blowing a lum sum of toxic air off her lungs, Yuri sat down on the street and waited for Yoona. Ignoring the looks and stares of the people around her, Yuri sat down on the street. She doens’t have time to think right now...

“Hey, what are you doing in here?”

“Waiting for you. What else?”

“Oh..what’s with the dark mood now?”

“I just want to go home Yoong. Let’s go.” Yuri said and went inside Yoona’s car. Sensing the not so good aura around the older woman, Yoona decided to keep quiet and let the tan girl be. Arriving at her house, Yuri ask Yoona to leave her alone coz she wanted to rest. Lying on her bed, Yuri buried her face on her pillow then stood up and went to her bathroom. Taking off the sling, Yuri then check the gun shot wound.She remember’s the shooter said something before she pass out but for some odd reason she can’t remember it. Her phone rang pulling her back from her trance.

“Hey!”

“I can’t help you Yuri.”

“Why?”

“It’s dangerous.”

“What do you mean? Come on Vic. You said you have the information before--”

“Yes, but it just to overwhelming that its..--just listen Yuri. They are not the people you want to go against with.”

“What?”

“Yuri, your father and my father are just the pawns on the chess game, you get what I mean.”

“No, can we meet?”

“Are you out of the hospital?”

“Yes, come on Vic.”

“Yuri, why don’t you ask your father..”

“Yeah, that’s not the best idea Vic.”

“Okay, let’s meet tonight at the Han River Park, 7pm.”

“Okay.” Yuri hanged up then walked back to her bed.

“Pawn...pawn?” She muttered over and over again...then she remember her person planted on her father’s kingdom. Grabbing her phone, she dialed her secret friend.

“Hey, it’s me.”

“It’s not safe anymore Yul.”

“What do you mean?”

“Your father knows Yul.”

“What? How?”

“I don’t know, he just know.”

“Are you okay Soo?”

“Yeah, I mean, I think he knows Yul.”

Yuri tiredly buried her tired on her lap then went back to her phone.

“ That’s fine. As long as you are okay. Are you still his secretary?”

“Yes, but I can sense someone is on me lately.”

“I’m sorry Soo. I’ll ask Deasung oppa to watch over you. Take care okay? Call me anytime.”

“I will. Thank s and sorry I can’t help you now.”

“No, your fine. Okay, bye.”

Yuri roughly laid back on her bed and eyed her white ceiling.

“Who’s your master Kwon Sangwoo....” Yuri ask then loudly growl in defeat then smash and toss all the stuff on her bed. 

On the other hand, Jessica is rumbling and complaining about Yuri’s outburst today while her two best friends are quietly listening to the latter.

“Where is she now?”

“Probably at her house.”

“So, why are you laughing with him again?” Sunny curiously asked.

“Well, it’s been so long since I’ve seen him, it just I don’t know.”

Tiffany and Sunny look at each other then worriedly eyed the confuse blonde girl.

“Do you still have feelings for him?”

“What? No.. I mean, he’s my first lover and..No..probably I just missed talking to him in that moment. No..the answer is no.” Jessica incoherently responded.

“Well meeting your ex can be really nostalgic. Anyway. is Yuri okay now?” Tiffany lighten up the mood.

“Yeah, I’ll check on her.” Jessica excuse herself then headed to her room. Calling Yuri, Jessica frown when Yuri did not answer.

“Aish...seriously Yuri?” She mumbled and dialed Yuri’s number again but to her dismay, she once again directed to the latter’s voicemail.

“Do you really have to turn off your phone Kwon Yuri?” Jessica muttered eyeing her phone. Grumpily sitting down on her bed, Jessica then grab her teddy bear.

“Your Daddy is mad at me...” She said while pinching the bear’s cheeks.

“Fine, I’ll give her some time. I’ll shower first.” She mumbled then carefully put the teddy bear back to each place then went to her bathroom.

Couple of hours after..

Yuri grown and sit up as she glance at her wrist watch..

“Aish...sh*t...” She jol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter