Loving the imperfect you

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Most of the people nowadays are wanting to be perfect. Rich, famous and beautiful to death. The standards got higher and higher that seems to be unreachable. Everything should be perfect from head to toe, but in reality? Its a question that most of us is trying hard to defy. The law of nature that we continuesly trying to change, but hey guess that's what they called human nature...the fact that humans can never be contended with whatever they have..So..no one is perfect and I believe that because that’s a fact..until I meet you..


 

One’s POV

 

It’s a bright sunny day, the warm breeze, such a good day to be out. So me, my friends and my boyfriend went out to the mall to hang out. A lot of people pass by and gone, chattering roared in the building, kids shouting and cheering seeing new things and catchy toys. I always enjoy observing my surroundings, seeing new faces, different but beautiful smiles and...

“Stop zoning out babe. You know its dangerous, you’ll end up locked up in your imaginary world.”

I turned around and softly poke his chest while he giggles loudly.

“Well she wouldn’t be the Jessica we know if she won’t be zoning out!”  My best friend muttered and chuckled loudly and unfortunately cheered with the rest of my friends.

I scoff and fake a smile then turned away and......

“Mwaah... I miss you Baby.” 

A husky voice echoed inside my mouth as she said it centimeters away from my own. The warmth of her lips lingers against mine as like I’m missing it. Her lips....WHAT?????????????? A stranger just kissed me and I’m being like this!! NO..NO..

“Who the F*** are you?”

I pulled away and turn my head towards the loud voice and realize its my boyfriend. I gulp a lump sum of saliva coz I don’t know what to say nor do. Then I turn around and meet I won’t lie but she got a very charming smile..NOOO!!!

“Who are you?” I suppose to yell and beat the crap out of this stranger yet it ended up like a whisper. I’m out of breathe, I don’t know but probably nervous, furious... I don’t know.

“JESSICA!!”

“I don’t know her...I ..”

“The F**** you kiss her!”

“I did not!”

“How can you do this to me?”

“I am...I...Wait.. I didn’t do anything---”

“What? How the hell can you kiss someone else in front of me Jessica? In front of our friends. F*** You!!! We are over B***. We are over.”

“Hold up there Donghae, don’t you dare talk to Jessie like that. Can you calm down and don’t say single word.” Tiffany angrily butted in and strictly pointed the chair behind him, asking him silently to sit down.

“Woah..what the hell? Seriously? You’re calling me a B***? No **** I am breaking up with you!” 

I angrily turned towards the reason of this argument and the breaking up with my long time boyfriend but to my dismay that person is gone and so as my boyfriend. Everything happened so fast that I feel like floating. I know I will regret breaking up with my boyfriend but heck I will not let him call me names and treat me like a trash.


“Jess, take a deep breath. Calm down. Tiff can you grab me her water.” Sunny calmly stated rubbing my back.

“Jessie who was that?” Tiffany softly asked while squeezing my cold hands. 

“I don’t know okay!”

“Really?”

I exhale loudly and make a face like “I am dead serious! I don’t know that woman!” I answered but seeing their faces, even though they didn’t say anything to provoke me, their faces says it all.


“I’m serious Tiff, Sunny? I don’t know that woman for Pete’s sake!”

“Why did you kiss her?”

“Ah..me? No I did not. She kissed me!” I loudly defended myself coz its clear how they’re not believing everything I am saying right now.

“Okay, okay, its fine. Don’t stress out okay? Relax, we will work on it. Are you okay?” Tiffany responded and using that tone that I growingly hated. I hate seeing those worried eyes, hearing those frantic worried tone and treating me like a already crack glass that any minute now will turn into pieces. I know I’m close to dying but I just don’t want to be reminded over and over again.


”You must be shock right now. Are you okay? Keep breathing in and out. Do you have your pills with you?” Sunny muttered. This is what I‘m talking about, it is annoying. I know they just really care about me and worried but I‘m okay right now, even though my chest is pounding hard against my chest but I‘m still good.

“Just give Donghae oppa some time. Okay?”

“Aurgh.. I will talk to him. I am mad of him calling me name---”

“Okay, okay don’t get too mad you know what will happen if you will get too emotional. Drink this water.” 

“That Bi****, crazy annoying..Aurgh.. She didn’t even apologize and just run off.” Sunny angrily muttered, clenching her fist that now turned white.


“Because...but for real, you really don’t know her?”

“I don’t Tiff. What? You two are my only friends and Donghae and his friends. You know that I don’t go out alone and seriously I am telling the truth.” I said out of breath.

This is a disaster. I can’t believe this beautiful day will end up like this. I love my boyfriend, we were together since our first year in high school and now we are in our last year in college. I can’t believe we will end up like this. No...No.. I just need to calm down and give him some time too and I will find that crept and murder her so slow...


“AURGH...” I shouted mentally and scan the place.. Now I am really mad. It escalated so quick that I am really pissed.

“WHO IS THAT CRAZY WOMAN... I WILL KILL YOU!!”

A couple of hands is now rubbing my back and I know its my friends trying to calm me down. I bend down and covered my purple color face holding myself in bawling aloud. How in the world my life change  out to be like this?

“We will find that woman and make her pay don’t worry. Jess come on, please calm down. Water... drink this water.” Sunny chanted while continue rubbing my back.

End of POV

 

 

The three girls decided to just go home after the stressful event. Upon arriving their shared house, Jessica immediately called her boyfriend and ended up straight to voice mail. Sighing loudly, Jessica slam her petite body against the couch.

“He need some time, I know he will come around and listen to you. Just gave him some time to cool off.” Tiffany said as she sat down beside the depressed blonde woman.

“Hey, we should order food. I’m hungry.” Sunny said and grab the phone on top of the island table.

“Cheer up. Donghae oppa love you so much. Okay? We are here for you love.” Sunny muttered, comforting the crying blonde girl.

“Do you remember the face of that crazy woman?” Tiffany curiously asked.

“No..” Sunny responded and turn towards the crying blonde girl, silently waiting for a responds. Tiffany eyed Jessica as well and like Sunny, she’s waiting for an answer as well but the blonde girl seems to be in her own world once again.

“Gave her some time!” Tiffany whispered and drag Sunny away from Jessica and both headed to their shared room. Leaving Jessica alone in the couch. Unknown to the duo, Jessica heard them loud and clear. Of course Jessica remembers the face of the person ruins her peaceful life. How can she ever forgets that person’s face. The sole reason why her life change drastically and in chaos as of now. She’s very determined to make that person pay double the pain that she is now feeling. Seems like it now sink in in her troubled mind what happened. She loss her long time and trusted boy friend. Make her two best friend doubted her. And those are the people that holds her trembling life together.

Mourning about her loss, Jessica continue weeping not minding if anyone will hear her. She just wanted to let it all out. Scanning her surrounding, she realize that her pills are lined up neatly on the table with a glass of water on its side. Blowing a lum sum of toxic air off her shaking lungs, she sat up straight and grab a pill then laid back to the couch, cursing that mystery woman silently.

 

Three months after...

 

“Hey, how are you girls? I have a job for you all..waitress in an event.” Sunny happily chime while eyeing her two best friend who is now excited as she is.

Grabbing her phone, Sunny then showed the poster on her phone. The two woman mouth widely open in awe.

“This is big!”

“I know!” Sunny squeal loudly, feeling giddy.

Jessica eyed the poster, it is the well known event every year that the well known artist, associates, distinguish people in the society are getting together. It’s like auction event that everything they earned will be put up and given to a several charity. It is the MIDNIGHT GALA EVENT. This will be a big money for them.

“Where did you get this? And how did you get a job?” Tiffany curiously asked. Which the latter smugly smiled and shake her shoulder with over flowing confidence.

“You know me. I have tons of connection.”

“Seriously Sunny.”

“Okay, you’re lucky I love you so much and don’t want to stress you out.” Sunny give in and playfully hugging the pouting blonde girl.

“It’s Sooyoung, I told her that we need a part time job coz well... I kinda made a exaggerated statement that we are starving and....”

“Okay, okay.. I’m sorry you guys but look at what we got. We get to meet some wealthy and well known artist and we also get to serve them foods. Aren’t you girls excited? And it will be in the main city.”

“Fine, you’re lucky for getting this. So, we need to be there a day before the event? And how much are we getting?” Jessica muttered.

“Just $300 dollars....aaahhh and they might give us some tips... In dollars my dear friends...” Sunny loudly chime while jumping up and down. Tiffany and Jessica eyed the very happy woman then joined celebrating the latter. This is really big for them. They’ve been struggling balancing work and school. And with this gig, this will help them a lot so they can take a time off of their work and focus on their last few months in school.

“This is so great...Yay...” Tiffany shouted and the trio ended up celebrating the whole night.

 

 

Night of the event. The trio worn the typical waitress uniform. White polo shirt with black necktie and a simple straight cut trousers. The three of them were feeling overwh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter