I love the way you lie 5..

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, sorry for updating so late, i'm very busy coz of my work. To my voters and subscribers thank you so much. Keep on supporting this fic.

Your comments are valued guys, so leave your comments. I'll be very happy reading your comments.

Vote, subscribe and comment k? That will surely make my day and will definitely inspire me to update.

Enjoy this chap.. God bless everyone...and have a good day...

_________________

 

Jessica Pov

 

I don't know but I feel sad and hurt, thinking what happen earlier from the cafe and here. I was walking towards the elevator when I realize I forgot to bring my purse. I curse myself mentally and sigh heavily.

"How dare she is? Trying to fool me? Huh, I'm not like Tiffany who easily be fooled. She got two girfriend? Aish..I hate her.." I keep on mumbling till I reach her unit again. I took a deep breath and slowly open the door. I walk in and was stunned when I saw her still in the same position, tears rolling in her cheeks, I put my hand on my chest, wondering and feeling why it suddenly hurt. "She deserve it, she played everyone's heart. don't pity her." I mentally advice myself. I walk to the coffee table and grab my purse. I immediately turn around and walk to the door when...

"Why?" I turn around and raise my left brows looking intently at her, she's looking at the floor while wiping her tears. Then after wiping her tears away, she look up meeting my eyes.

"Why what?" I ask her, maintaing my posture and angry expression.

"Why did you do that?" She ask while slowly standing, she face me and in our position I can clearly see the tears forming again in her eyes. I shook my head, trying to focus on my plan.

"Didn't I told you earlier? How dare you flirt with me----" She mockingly laugh and caress her swollen and red cheeks.

"Flirt with you?  I don't have a girlfriend, not you or Victoria. You assume things like you know everything, judging me like I am a monster, evil, heartless person and whatever that is worst." She raise her voice while walking towards me.

"Liar. I know people like you, playing people's heart is your happiness. Sorry to inform you, I am not like those fool people who fall for you. They are idiots for loving you and trusting their heart to you." I retorted, she scoff and shook her head.

"Playing people's heart?" She bitterly smile and look at the ceiling.

"You're the second girl who kiss me.." She whisper, I guess she thought I didn't hear her but because of our distance I was able to catch what she said. I don't know what I feel, I'm confuse. Half of me was happy and the other half is angry, thinking she just said it just to get into my pants.

"Second girl? haha..who are you fooling Kwon Yuri? Ok, I'll give you what you want, you can have my body but never ever my heart." I slowly unbotton my shirt but a firm grip stop me. I look up and was taken aback, looking at Yuri's burning eyes. "Why she's angry? I'm giving her what she want." I thought.


"Do you really think I was nice to you coz I want to get into your pants? And yes, you are the second girl who kiss me. Either you will believe me or not, you are the second girl in my life.......I I ..I mean second----"

Paaak..

I slap her hard and push her away, but she was able to grab my wrist and pull me towards her. I lose my balance and landed on her arms while my head is in her chest. I gather all my strength to push her but it didn't work, she didn't even budge.

"Why are you angry with me? Why it seems so hard for you to believe me? What did I do to you to hate me this much? Why are you judging me like you know me from head to toe?" She bombarded me a lot of question, I smirk and wear a poker face.

"Victoria is just a friend, we know each other since high school. She kinda like me but we never ended together. I----" 

"I don't care who she is in yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter