hot and cold 1

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lei0606, I hope you like this.

 

I just want to take a break, my brain is bleeding from writing the action scene of the bad and good fic.

Enjoy this story everyone...

 

Smile always...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica Jung, the only daughter of the biggest business man in Asia. Very known of her cold attitude that can make you shiver literally. Everyone wants her, either it can be girls or boys but  everyone are hesitant to approach the said girl, who wouldn’t? She is well known as the ice princess because of her cold expression she usually/always wore.

“Princess, meet my dear friend. Kwon Sang woo.” Jessica politely bow her head and beamed a small smile. Their suppose to be lunch date became a meeting-as-in-meeting new people. Jessica slightly press her lips on the right side, a gesture that she’s not happy and a little disappointed.

“Daniel, your daughter is perfect and very beautiful too. I hope my daughter can be like her.” Daniel chuckle loudly which is the first time Jessica heard her father laughing informally. The blonde girl just watch the two middle aged men talking like a normal people do. No wines in their hands, no papers on the table, no boastful comments to boost their names and pride, just talking. A scene she never thought she’d see her dad to be in with.

“Princess, can you help your uncle Sang woo?” Jessica raise her brows. Swaying her bangs to her side, her silent gesture to give herself time to compose herself.

“Jessica, you see..ahmm..how can I explain this..I---”

“He has a daughter, almost same age as you. She’s doing fine but this old man here wanted her daughter to be more like you. Formal and has this very strong aura.” Daniel butted in, helping his best friend. Sang woo, playfully push Daniel shoulder after the not so nice address and stood up to face the younger girl.

“My daughter is different, I don’t want to change her, okay! I just want you to influence her to be better, you know what I mean?” Jessica shook her head. Being as honest as she is, she responded, “I don’t understand. I don’t get what you trying to point out.”

Sang woo look at Daniel for a quick second before looking back at the younger girl.

“I want you to be friend with my daughter. Influence her. Know her and be her mentor?.” Sang woo un surely ask. Jessica look at her father and saw the pleading eyes she knows she can never ignore. Looking at the white floor, Jessica close her eyes calmly.

“I just want to make this clear, I will not be a nanny to your daughter nor a assistant. I will just teach her how to act honorably and professionally.”

Daniel chuckle hearing his daughter blunt respond while Sang woo jaw drop looking at the younger girl.

“What?” Jessica annoyingly ask, eyeing the two middle aged men. Daniel wave his hand and push his still shock best friend.

“Am..my daughter is professional actually..but..am..yeah..do whatever you want.” Sang woo blabber. Daniel shook his head and silently signal his daughter to go now. Jessica frown and was about to complain when Daniel hug her and peck her forehead.

Jessica hesitantly walk towards the door and glance back only to see the two men intently talking something and Jessica assume it’s very important topic by looking at the duo’s expression. Rolling her eyes upward, Jessica sway her hair to her side and left his father’s office.

Jessica went back to her office and is welcome by her very own best friend.

“What are you doing here?” The brunette girl put her right hand on her chest and showed a hurt look, which only receive a scoff from Jessica.

“Seriously Jessie? Can’t you be more heartless than that?” Jessica rolled her eyes in responds and put her purse down in her table.  Flipping the first page of the thick folder neatly place in her table, a unreadable expression appeared in her face. Tiffany grab the folder off from Jessica grip and start reading it loudly.

“KWON YURI, THE HEIR OF KWON CORP. OWNS A CLUB, HOTEL, DANCE STUDIO, RESTAURANT----wait what is this?” Tiffany stop reading and turn around to face her lost best friend.

“Helloo..somebody there?” Tiffany playfully knock Jessica’s forehead a few times. Regaining herself back, Jessica slap Tiffany’s hands and glared at the playful girl.

“Do you really have to do that? Tiff can you grow up and act like your age?”

“Yes Mom.”

Jessica close her eyes to calm herself down. this isn’t the time to argue with her best friend and besides she’s already preoccupied with this mentor thing which really knew to her. Breathing deeply, Jessica blow some air and then look at her best friend.

“Give me that.”

“What is this about?”

“That’s my dad’s best friend’s daughter.”

“So?”

“That girl’s unfortunately has a mental problem.”

Tiffany brows meet and look at Jessica like the latter is crazy. Jessica ignore the disturbing look of her best friend and grab the folder back.

“So want my company?”

“Still couldn’t find anything interesting to do?”

“Nope. And beside, you said this girl has mental issue. She might be violent.”

Jessica raise her both hands in the air, gesturing she surrender that cause Tiffany to laugh loudly.

“Let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“Meeting your client.”

“I don’t have  a meeting Tiff.”

“Now you do..”

“Tiffany Miyoung Hwang, stop.”

“YAH..how dare you call me that name.?”

“Duh? it’s your name.”

“Whatever.”

Tiffany ignore the ranting of her best friend and continue dragging the poor blonde girl to her car. The people around them look at Tiffany in awe. Why can’t they? When the well known ice princess was drag around and even though they saw the struggle and the deathly glares of Jessica, Tiffany was able to endure those unbearable gestures of the one and only Jessica Jung.

The drive is filled with glares, slaps, poking and you can think whatever you all wanted to think.

Arriving at the location, Tiffany excitedly got off her car and look at the building wearing a wide smile.

“This is interesting..How can a mentally ill girl manage this huge and luxurious hotel?” Tiffany muttered and then bang the passenger’s window a couple of times and rudely gesture the girl sitting in the seat to get out now.

“Fine, if you don’t want to get out, suit your self. It’s hot in here and I got my keys.” Tiffany muttered and left her best friend in her car. Walking at the hall way, Tiffany let her eyes roam around of the exquisite view in front of here.

“Welcome to Kwon paradise Ma’am. How can I help you?” A petite girl standing behind the desk greeted Tiffany.

“I’m here to meet Kwon Yuri. Is she here?” The petite girl confusedly look at Tiffany then look at her co-worker.

“I’m sorry Miss but Ms. Yuri doesn’t want to be disturb right now. What do you need? Maybe I can help you.” An olde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter