Broken glass..8

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica look down then went inside her car. Softly caressing her arms, she proceeded hugging her self tight as she slowly close her eyes, feeling the warmth from Yuri’s hug. Today is the day that Yoona introduce her as her girl friend to her parents, though Jessica already know Yoona’s parents she still felt nervous meeting the Older Kwons. Jessica let herself sit in the passenger seat still hugging herself.

“Jess.."

Jessica bolted up and eyed the window in horror.

“Are you okay?"

“Y--yeah..Ahh...I’m fine."

Yoona open the passenger door then help the blonde girl in getting out in the seat.

“You girls okay?"

Yoona and Jessica turn their heads and beam a small smile towards Mr. Kwon.

“We’re fine dad." 

Yoona ushered Jessica back to their house and continued their day chatting.

Few days pass, Seohyun notice the difference in Yuri’s attitude. Glancing at Yuri while their professor is discussing their lesson, Seohyun kick Yuri’s right leg. Not her typical action but Seohyun did it, too eager to ask the tan girl.

“What?”

“Why so serious?”

“What happen to “we should never talk when the class is still going on.” Huh?” Seohyun rolled her eyes and kick the tan girl’s leg again. Yuri softly giggle, adding more frustration to Seohyun.

Pak...

The professor stop from talking and look towards the groaning girl.

“What happen Ms. Kwon?”

“Yuri Prof. (Yuri sternly responded then turn her head to her side and glared at Seohyun) Seohyun unfortunately saw a mosquito landed on my forehead. As nice as she is, like we all know she killed the mosquito by slapping her notebook in my forehead.”

The class burst into laughter while Yuri scoff and continued glaring at the giggling girl beside her.

“Don’t worry Yul, if the mosquito were able to escape, it can never escape from your poisonous blood.” Sunny mockingly whispered and laugh so hard while slapping Yuri’s back. Pressing her lips and look at the white ceiling, Yuri tap her fingers in her table.

“Okay...okay..settle down. Let’s go back to our topic.” The professor loudly exclaim.

“Bunny Bunny cute Bunny?”

“What?”

“The mosquito didn’t choose you coz the mosquito thought you are one of his kind, like his older sister. Too little..tiny..tiny..too cu---”

Pak..

The profession look towards Yuri again and sigh loudly.

“Another mosquito Yuri?”

“Yes Prof a big and dark one.” Sunny responded while laughing, causing the class to burst into laughter again. 

“Yuri there’s an empty chair in here, it that way the mosquito might go away getting tired of looking for you."

Yuri hurriedly stood up and grab her things when Seohyun stop her and butted in.

“Its okay Prof. Sorry for interrupting your class. No need to transfer Yuri Prof. Promise no more mosquitoes." Seohyun butted in, using her so innocent tone and face to convince her Professor. A soft sigh was heard from their professor then wave his hand, telling the girls to do what they want.

After their class, Yuri, Seohyun and Sunny went to their usual spot but because of unfortunate situations Yuri spill their food. So Seohyun and Yuri decided to buy foods in the cafe while Sunny clean up the mess. While walking to the cafe, Yuri teasingly slap Seohyun’s forehead.

“Dang, the mosquito escape.” 

Seohyun press her lips and turn around to fully face the chuckling tan girl.

“Funny?”

Yuri nod her head in responds and continue laughing her off. Seohyun swing her arms, hitting and slapping the laughing girl. Yuri defensively cover her body and as the slapping continues, Yuri hug Seohyun to stop the latter from hitting her. 

Blag...

“Don’t you dare touch her.”

Seohyun is beyond stunned. Everything happens so fast that she didn’t have time to react at all. Looking blankly at the tan girl groaning in the floor then glance at the other girl fuming of anger.

“Who are you?” Yuri mockingly ask, wiping off her lips.

“I’ll show you who I am.”

“STOP...What’s wrong with you Yoona?” Seohyun finally get herself together and push the angry girl away from Yuri.

“What? I’m trying to protect you here Hyunnie.”

Closing her eyes tight, Seohyun then face Yoona staring straight at her childhood friend.

“Little greedy huh Baby?” Yuri sarcastically mumbled. Seohyun squeeze in between Yuri and Yoona and turn around to face Yoona.

“Please stay away from me and to Yuri Yoona before I’ll lose the little respect that was left for you.” Seohyun voice shaken but her eyes shows the opposite. Seohyun’s eyes shows overflowing confidence while sternly eyeing Yoona.

“You change Hyun. I don’t know you anymore.”

Yoona responded after seeing the younger girls’ reaction. It way too different from what Yoona used to know or see.

“What’s going on here?”

“Please tell you lover to stay away from us. She might listen to you.”

Seohyun politely responded but you can also sense a little sarcasm in her tone. Seohyun grab Yuri’s right hand and drag the tan girl away from Jessica and Yoona.

“What did you do this time Yoona?”

“Nothing. What are you gonna do? Are you gonna defend that bastard like what Hyunnie did?”

Yoona angrily push Jessica and walk away not even letting the blonde girl to respond. Punching Yuri feels great but seeing Seohyun took Yuri side wipe off the great feeling she felt after punching and sending Yuri to the floor. After they fall apart, Yoona has this odd feeling lingering inside her. And it drive her mad close to  getting crazy seeing Seohyun laughing and being all touchy to her newly found enemy/half sister.

“I’ll get you next time Yuri.I will.” Yoona exclaim, clenching her fist as tight as it can be until her knuckles turn white.

Seohyun and Yuri arrive at their hangout spot.

“What happen?” Sunny carefully check Yuri’s erupted lips.

“Aww...ouch...awww...”

Sunny cross her arms against her chest and raise her left brow, eyeing the whimpering tan girl.

“Aish..I didn’t do anything okay?”

“Tell.me.”

“I slip and bang my lips in the floor.”

Sunny press her lips tight and glance at the nervous girl beside Yuri. Sighing loudly Sunny decided to shut . After savoring their lunch, they walk back to their room. Sunny excuse herself and ask the two girls to go ahead and she’ll just catch up.

Walking around the campus, Sunny’s squint her eyes and her dry lips.

“Yoona.”

The younger girl turn her head to face Sunny fully.

“Unnie.”

“I don’t want to judge you. I just want to warn you, you don’t wanna mess around with me Yoong. From now on stay away from Yuri.”

“Huh! she told you? What a baby.”

“She didn’t. She doesn’t have to. Yoong you know me, I don’t want to forget that you used to be my friend. Again stay away from Yuri.” With that said, Sunny eyed Yoona from head to toe for a second then turn around walking away from the younger girl.

On the other hand, Yuri also excuse herself and ask Seohyun to go ahead. Running to the rest room, Seohyun giggle thinking Yuri’s not feeling well.

Opening the rest room, Yuri locked the door. Hearing the click sound, Jessica turn around and her eyes widen looking at the tan girl standing at the door.

“What are you doing?"

Yuri ignore the blonde girl and starting walking forward.

“Yuri..." Jessica shakingly muttered while stepping backward. Yuri stop taking steps forward after seeing the blonde girl shaken in fear.

“I’m not gonna hurt you." Yuri sadly announce. Jessica look down, feeling ashame all of a sudden.

“What do you want?"

“Can I ask you a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter