It's you..after all...3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri slam the door close not letting the man to respond. Breathing heavy, Yuri glance at her best friend. Pressing her lips together, Yuri can hear her roaring heart beat. Its been awhile since she’s been in this kind of situation. The adrenaline’s rushing out of her system, as her fist starting to clench while her body shiver in anger. She really wanted to beat the crap out of that man. Taeyeon went beside the tan girl and carefully caressing the latter’s back. Her one way to calm the tan girl without gaining the other peoples attention.

“Are you okay Tae?”

“Yeah...of course. Relax..I’m fine..” Taeyeon responded, intently eyeing Yuri’s fist. Knowing and growing with Yuri there’s no need for words to know the latter’s feeling.

“Who was that Pany ah?”

“No one.” Jessica pop out in the room and coldly responded. Tiffany went beside Jessica and hug the latter.

“Let’s talk for a minute.” Tiffany whispered at Jessica and eyed her lover. Taeyeon smiled and nod her head in response then drag the tan girl towards the couch and sat down.

“Jessie, what that bastard do to you? He didn’t just cheated on you Jessie. When I hug you, you shiver. Please Jessie tell me.” Tiffany blurted her observation. She needs to know so she’ll know what to do.

“Pany ah, we’ll be in Yuri’s room.” Taeyeon muttered while still calmly caressing the tan girl. Tiffany stood up and hug the tan girl.

“Is she okay?” Jessica curiously ask while looking at Taeyeon guiding the tan girl to her room.

“Jessie.” Tiffany called out, urging the blonde girl to open up. Jessica buried her face against her palms. It’s not easy to recall the incident you tried to forget, you tried to bury because it slowly eating you alive, hunting you every second of your life and sometimes make you wish you are dead.

“You know how much I love him right?” Jessica shakingly asked. Tiffany sigh loudly, “Yeah, that you forgot to love yourself. That’s why I never like him.” Tiffany responded. Jessica sadly press her lips while nodding her head.

“I don’t want to remember it Tiff.” Jessica break down, wailing loudly. Tiffany hug the blonde girl as her tears fall along with her best friend.

“Is it really that bad? Jessie I’m here now.”

Jessica sniff, contemplating if she should open up or not. A lot of “If” running through her messy mind. What if Tiffany can’t control herself and recklessly go after Donghae or those bastards who took advantage of her and then get hurt? What if Tiffany will stay away from her?

“Jessie?” Tiffany called out, pulling Jessica back to the reality.

“Okay. He was in trouble, that’s what he said. He said he owes a lot that that those guys will kill him. I was so scared for him that time so I volunteered to bring the money. I went where Donghae told me.”

Tiffany grab Jessica’s shaking and cold hands then lightly squeeze it.

“I went in there and I saw a lot of men heavily armed, carrying big guns, grenades on their sides and all. Then a man approach me and call me Mrs. Lee? I can’t help but smile and proudly nod my head. The man just sarcastically and mockingly chuckle in response and lead me to a room. Then suddenly I was tied up in a pole. One man appeared and rip off my shirt------” Jessica stop and clutch her chest as she gasp for air. Tiffany caress Jessica’s back and rush to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She didn’t need to ask more, looking at Jessica she already have a glimpse of Jessica’s agony and Jessica doesn’t need to narrate what happen. Tiffany’s suspicions is right, the shiver when she hug the blonde girl and the thought of third party doesn’t really make sense because Donghae’s been cheating since the beginning its just Jessica completely ignored it so there’s no way a third party is the reason why Jessica despise Donghae all of a sudden but guessing the unfortunate incident happen to Jessica made Tiffany furious that she’s about to lose herself but she needs to keep it for Jessica’s sake. Though its not clear yet because Jessica is holding herself but base on what Jessica said earlier Tiffany already made up her mind to make Donghae pay and whoever those bastards that took advantage of her best friend.

As Jessica took a sip of water, she cried hard again. Tiffany decided to end this heart breaking session and coax the blonde girl. Jessica continued pouring her agony, taking advantage of having Tiffany beside her. On the other hand, Taeyeon and Yuri had a serious talk too.

“How long has it’s been?”

“Not that long.”

“You missed it?”

“A little. (Yuri chuckle softly.) The thrill, excitement, danger, anger, everything Tae. I feel like I am somebody before, somebody who is stronger than hulk, toucher than captain America, smarter than Iron man, powerful than Thor--- ”

“Stop it stupid.” Taeyeon butted in while chuckling. Yuri laugh along and laid her back in the bed.


“Seriously Tae, after what happen I’m surprise I was able to hold my self. Tsk..Tsk..I should be proud right?”

“Of course, Yul I know you have questions about what’s happening right now, trust me, me too. Pany really needs me this time, I really hope its okay with you.”

“Nonsense Tae. You know that I’m always at your back, no matter what and no questions ask. You have my full support Tae.”

“Thanks Yul. You’re always helping me---”

“Shh...don’t tell me you gonna whine and cry?”

“Shut up..”

Yuri giggle and push the older girl off her bed.

“Seriously Tae stop watching those drama with Tiffany, it will never suits you just focus on your collection.”

“Aish..shut up..shut up..”

Taeyeon jump in the bed and harshly slap the tan girl’s arms while the latter is giggling and blocking Taeyeon’s attacks. After a minute, Taeyeon calm down and sat at the edge of the bed as a small smile draws in her lips.

“You wanna hit the gym? You know, to free those dangerous energy. Anyway, you know I can handle him right?” Taeyeon turn her head towards the tan girl. Yuri wryly chuckle and responded, “I know, I just don’t want your fragile fist to get dirty.”

“YAH..”

Taeyeon again attack the tan girl, playfully throws soft punches from the chuckling tan girl. Not long enough, the duo is rolling around the floor, tickling each other. Loud laughters echoed in the unit. Tiffany and Jessica hurriedly rush towards the room where the duo are after hearing a soft ruckus then a frown appeared in Tiffany’s face while Jessica just blankly eyeing the two girls in the floor.

“Ow..hi pany ah.” Taeyeon sweetly cooed after seeing her girlfriend eyeing her intently.

“Hi Taetae..”

“Everything okay?” Taeyeon stood up not forgetting to kick the tan girl in the floor. Tiffany just nod her head and let Taeyeon ushered her to the living room. Jessica silently followed the couple while Yuri stayed in the floor for awhile and not long enough followed the other girls to the living room.

“I have a plan B.” Taeyeon excitedly announced breaking the silence engulfing them. Yuri scoff loudly. Taeyeon signal the tan girl to be quite but.....

“Yah, I thought about it Fany..It’s mine----” Taeyeon immediately cover Yuri’s mouth and sweetly smiled at her girl friend.

“Quite or Mickey mouse will be hang in the window.”

Yuri cover and angrily eyed her best friend. How can Taeyeon threaten her precious Mickey mouse? Yuri thought and scooted away from the older girl. Taeyeon smirk and stood up. She knows Yuri too well that she can easily manipulate the tan girl.

“Jessica isn’t safe here anymore. So I ask Yuri if we can use their old house. Jessica and Yuri can stay there but Pany ah...we can’t visit them anymore as often as we wanted too coz I think all their eyes are in you because they know Jessica will eventually ask your help or already ask your help.” Taeyeon blurted her plan. Tiffany worriedly eyed her best friend.

“Would that be okay Jessie? I mean, I will try to visit you as often as I can but Taetae is right all their eyes are on me now. Let’s take that bastard as an example, he followed us in here. Anyway Yuri will accompany you. Jessie?”

Jessica press her palms against her eyes. She’s tired, confused, scared, you name it. Her mind is really a mess right now. What is going on right now is really out of her hand. She can’t control even herself right now.

“Just let her think for awhile and let her eat first. She turns pale a minute ago. I thought she’s gonna pass out. Feed her.” Yuri butted in. Jessica eyed the tan g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter