alone 10

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next morning, Jessica groan softly then slowly open her eyes. Though it was blurry, Jessica widely smiled and press her lips against the latter’s cheek.

“I love you my love!” She softly said then turn her head to her back and her smile got wider. Oh, she can’t express how happy she is to experience and witness what she’s seeing right now. She is thankful for this second chance she got and has no plan of messing this chance up. Caressing the face of the person behind her, “I love you so much Yul.” she softly exclaim, looking back to her daughter, Jessica nervously yelp then worriedly examine the little girl who’s now sitting on the bed.

Krystal’s lips starting to shake and loudly wailed.

Jessica eyes widen and jump off the bed then carry the crying little girl.

“What’s wrong love? Are you in pain?” Jessica worriedly asked, while caressing the kids arms checking for something then..

“Princess? What’s wrong?”

“Daddie..” Krystal whined loudly, extending her hands, asking the tan girl to carry her. Jessica sigh in relief realizing the little girl is just missing Yuri. Probably thought Yuri left her.

Yuri tightly hug her Princess while loudly expressing her love towards the latter. Krystal slowly calmed down and softly sniff while mumbling incoherent words.

“Who’s daddy’s Princess?”

Krystal sniff loudly then mumbled, “Me.”

“Who’s daddy’s only love?”

Krystal jutted her lips and big drops of tears rolled onto her chubby cheeks and mouth, “Me.”

Yuri lovingly peck her daughter’s pouty lips and sweetly confessed, “Daddy love her Princess so much. I don’t want to see my Princess crying, okay? Stop crying now!”

Jessica walked towards the duo and lovingly caress Krystal’s back.

“Why are crying Honey?”

Yuri softly lift the little girl’s face then softly asked, “Bad dream?” The little girl nod her head and her lips started to shake again..

“Sshh...it’s okay. Mommy and Daddy is here! Nothing will happen Princess.” Yuri reassure the little girl then repeatedly peck the little girl’s shaking lips.

Jessica’s mouth form an “O” shape and gently take her daughter from Yuri.
“Look at mommy!”

Krystal sniff again then hug the blonde girl’s neck.

“Mommy and Daddy love you so much.” Jessica muttered with so much emotion then press her lips on Krystal’s right shoulder.

“I’ll grab her water.” Yuri announce. Jessica nod her head then realize something.

“Where are you going?”

Yuri frown and said she’s gonna grab water for Krystal again. Jessica sternly eyed the tan girl then muttered, “With just your boxer?”

“What’s wrong with it? I always----” Yuri didn’t get to finish what she’s about to say when Jessica’s piercing glare literally sending her chills.

“I’ll grab my shorts.” Yuri whispered and immediately wore her shorts then went out in the room.

Jessica sigh loudly and glance at her daughter.

“Let’s go and wash our face love?” Jessica exclaim and fixed Krystal’s hair.

After their morning routine, Jessica, Tiffany and Victoria is preparing now, leaving Yuri and sleepy Krystal pouting in their room while Jessica is doing her business in the bathroom.

“Who are you meeting?”

“My friends Yul.”

“Why?”

“One of my friend has been in love with Victoria since we were in high school. And I think they are a perfect match and for Tiffany I have a perfect one for her.” Jessica answered inside the bathroom.

“WHAT? Why are you doing this?” Yuri angrily roared and went inside the bathroom without Jessica’s permission.

“YAH!”

“What answer me!” Yuri spatted. Jessica cover her body with her bare hands and glared at the  intruder tan girl.

“What tell me!” Yuri asked again not bothered by Jessica’s glares.

“Why are you mad? Are you jealous?” Yuri hopelessly raised both her hands the roughly wipe off her face.

“OF COURSE I AM. They are my friends Jessica and I can’t lose them.” Yuri honestly blurted her concerns. Grabbing her wardrobe, Jessica kneeled in front of the tan girl and sweetly smiled.

“Who said you will lose them? Silly! I was just he---”

“Are you doing this to push them away from me? Is that it?”

Jessica’s eyes widen hearing the very hurtful accusation. Tears formed makes her sight blurry, lips started shaken while her chest starting to tighten. With her shaking hands Jessica  wipe off the tears that threatening to wet her cheeks.

“Is that what you really think of me? Yul?” Jessica asked sniffing loudly.

The door swang open, revealing the all dressed Chinese girl.

“Hey, we’re ready. Let’s go---what happen?” Victoria frown and eyed the blonde girl wiping off something on her face.

“Nothing Vic, can you leave us alone for a sec?”

Victoria put her right hand on her hips and sternly eyeing the tan girl. “Did you just forget who I am?” The Chinese girl annoyingly exclaim.

“Yuri thinks I am pushing you both away from her!” Jessica answered and freely let her tears free. Blinking her teary eyes , she then excuse herself.

“Where are you going?” Victoria strictly eyed the tan girl who is now at the door about to chase the blonde girl.

“What’s going on with you?” Victoria furiously grab Yuri’s arm then push the said tan girl back to her bed. Glancing at the soundly sleeping little girl.

“Why did she suddenly playing this match making now? And you two? The most important people in my life. I don’t want to lose you both!” Yuri honestly confessed. Victoria sat down beside the tan girl with a smile plastered on her face.

“Do you really thinks she’s chasing us away from you? You are wrong Yul. When you left we were--well let’s say girl talked. We mentioned how horrible and lonely our love lives are then that’s when she offer us to meet her friends. She didn’t mean anything to harm you Yul.”

Yuri deeply buried  her face against her palms.

“What have I’ve done Vic?”

Rubbing Yuri’s back, Victoria then playfully smack the tan girl’s head and chuckle softly don’t want to disturb the sleeping little girl. Smirking, Victoria then left the whimpering tan girl.

“Hey let’s go?” Victoria announced, startling the two ladies sitting on the couch.

“Excited much? Shut up for a minute!” Tiffany annoyingly said and turn back her attention to the crying blonde girl.

“Hmm..not really but it feels so great when I mixed up my kindness to my ness.... Aahhh...” Victoria loudly blow a relief sigh then jump onto the couch.

“What did you do?”

“VIC?” Yuri loudly called out after making sure the door is closed so her Princess won’t be disturbed.

Victoria calmly clap her hands and jump off the couch then reach out for Tiffany’s hand.

“My crazy Bi**** friend, we better go now before the irony of lying here unconscious will happen now.”

“What about Jessie?” Tiffany asked and Victoria only smirk.

“The only difference of us is, us lying while whimpering in pain while she is Yuri's name---” Victoria stop talking as she burst out to her mocking chuckles.  While Tiffany gasp loudly, softly slapping the chuckling Chinese girl.

“Victoria!” Yuri roared then her angry eyes soften upon seeing the crying blonde girl. Ignoring her best friends, Yuri kneeled down in front of the blonde girl and apologize.

Jessica push Yuri away but the tan girl is so quick to get on her feet and back hug the blonde girl, keeping the blonde girl from leaving her.

“I’m sorry for being an ..please forgive me.” Yuri whispered as she tighten her grip around Jessica. “I was just scared to lose them.” Yuri continued whispering. Jessica force herself to turn around, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“It hurts to know that you still didn’t fully forgive---”

“Its not like that. Please..I was being a coward . I’m scared to lose them, they are all I have. I’m sorry, I really am.” Yuri shakingly mumbled letting her regretful tears soaked her face.

With her shaking lips, Jessica reach out and wipe off Yuri’s tears. “Don’t cry please..” Jessica softly pleaded. Yuri tightly hug the blonde girl while continue muttering her apologies.

“Okay. stop crying now.”

“I hurt you!” Yuri softly mumbled. Jessica shook her head and buried Yuri’s soaked face against her chest.

“Ssshhh..stop now please..The Yuri that I know is a very strong person.” Jessica softly exclaim, lifting Yuri’s face to face her.

“I love you!” Jessica mouthed then pouted.

Chuckling softly, Yuri wipe off her tears then kissed Jessica’s pouty lips.

“How can I make up with you?” She asked. Jessica shyly lower her head.

A proud smile crept out in Yuri’s face. She never really thought she has this effect on Jessica now. Those red cheeks and shy smile, it gives Yuri a sense of ownership of the said blonde girl. The blonde girl who’s the solely owner of her heart that no matter what happened her feelings seems not bothered instead it grows deeper and consumes her whole being.

“Will you go out with me?” Yuri shyly scratch the back of her head, beaming a tight smile towards the blonde girl. Hands starting to cold sweat after hearing nothing from the blonde girl but a blank face.

“Well am...haha..” Yuri awkwardly chuckle then release the blonde girl from her grip.

“Are you taking it back?” Jessica challenge the tan girl who’s now locking her eyes else where but her.

“Yuri!” Jessica cup Yuri’s face then she  felt all of the sudden the rushing blood towards her face. Jessica shyly bit her lower lips after meeting Yuri’s brown orb’s. 

A soft gasp came out from Jessica’s lips when she felt another soft lips press against her’s. Looking up, Jessica eyes lifted up with filled with so much love she can ever offer for the person in front of her. A sweetest smile draws in her lips, an effect of her hearts leaps with glee.

“Sica go out with me please..” Yuri asked again but now with confidence yet gentle tone.

“Of course Yul!” Jessica cheerfully answered and is answered with a sweetest charming smile from the tan girl.

“Excuse us from intruding this disgusting and awful scene in front of our eyes, shouldn’t we go now?” Victoria sarcastically butted in causing the couple to blushed deeply.

“Why are you so eager by the way. As far as I remember you’re the one who said, let me quote, “You’re ugly friends? No thanks!”, is it?” Tiffany mockingly muttered earning a slap from the Chinese girl.

“Yah! traitor. I thought you have my back?” Victoria angrily muttered, crossing her arms against her chest, then....
A loud laughter roared in the living room adding more anger to Victoria. Before Victoria will unleash her bad side Jessica step in.

“Okay, we’re going now but am..I’ll just introduce you two to my friends then we’ll head to our date.” Jessica voice soften as her face starting to be tented with dark red again.

“What? You will leave us to your friends? What if they are psycho’s, murderers--”

“And I’m the devil?” Jessica mockingly said, cutting off the ranting of Victoria.

Instead of feeling bad, Victoria seems to find Jessica’s statement a funny one causing the latter to chuckle loudly.

Jessica eyes squinted and gritted her teeth out of anger then it slowly vanished feeling the warmth that always bring comfort to her. Closing her eyes, Jessica find herself burying her face against Yuri’s chest completely shutting down Victoria’s roaring chuckles.

After their lively conversation, finally ended and now headed on their plan destination. Tiffany who’s been quite the whole ride while Victoria keep on yapping on about the sudden change of plan.

“Yuri will just follow after an hour or more so you won’t miss me that much.” Jessica said, as she rolled her eyes in process.

“B***. Anyway, why did you give in so easily?” Victoria asked. Jessica frown then glance at Victoria. A bitter smile appeared in Jessica face.

“What the hell Vic?” Tiffany finally spoked up.

“What? just asking!” Victoria retaliated.

“I already wasted so much time. I want to be with Yuri and I don’t have more time to waste.”

“Wow..deep and gross.”

Jessica and Tiffany giggle hearing Victoria’s response. Seems like the time they spend together created a bond that slowly grows deeply in each other’s life. Not long enough, a loud roar of laughter echoed in the car as the trio eyes meet and that’s enough to soar a soothing laughter.

Arriving at Jessica’s set meeting place. Tiffany press her lips then glance at the two ladies beside her then caress her baby bump. She haven’t told Jessica coz she don’t know where to start by not revealing her acquaintance with Taeyeon.

“Is Yuri gonna bring my Baby girl?” Tiffany asked earning the duo’s attention.

Jessica beam a tight smile then nod her head in responds. Grabbing the duo’s hands, Jessica then drag the duo inside.

Eyes widen, mouth slightly agape. Tiffany and Victoria feet’s got stone eyeing the man in front of them.

“Nichkhun!” the duo softly mumbled, causing Jessica to frown and eyed her boy friend then back to her two girl friends.

“You know him?” Jessica asked. Tiffany cleared then glance at the Chinese girl.

“Acquaintance---”

“He’s my ex and he tried to get Tiffany too.” Victoria coldly spatted, taken Jessica aback.

“What? Nichkhun?” Jessica angrily face her friend. Nichkhun looks down and nod his head in response.

“But Vic---”

“Don’t you dare call me that!” Victoria fiercely whispered.

Beaming a sad smile, Nichkhun lightly blow some air then face the three girls.

“I did tried to court Tiffany only to know if I mean something to you even just a little. We were together yet I don’t feel like I am someone important to you but no matter what, I still love you.” Nichkhun confesses.

Tiffany smirk and glance at the Chinese girl, “I think he’s telling the truth.” she muttered and earned a soft jab from Victoria.

Clearing , Jessica eyed the ladies then glared at the boys.

“Should I know something about you too Siwon Oppa?” Jessica coldly asked. Siwon lightly chuckle then shook his head in response.

“Jess, I didn’t mean to use you but this is the only way I got left to see Victoria again.” Nichkhun explained and got a scoff from the blonde girl.

“Tiff this this Siwon oppa. Oppa this is Tiffany” Jessica introduce the two then glance at the other couple. “ I don’t think I need to introduce you two but I want detail from you two---”

“Nicki?”

The people in the table looked up with mixed emotion. Jessica’s happy yet confused, Siwon’s calmed while the trio clearly shows horror.

Seems like the hour wait was just a cover up since Yuri is already in front of them.

“Yuri, come with me!” Tiffany hurriedly stood up and grab the tan girl but Yuri hold her stand and keep her eyes to Nichkhun.

“It’s okay Tiffany, I want to talk to Yuri.” Nichkhun softly muttered. Yuri mockingly chuckle and sat in front of the said guy.

“You want to talk to me Nicki?” Yuri muttered with a challenging tone. Tiffany step forward but stop when Yuri raised her right hand and eyes Tiffany to show her how serious she is now. Seeing the situation, Victoria scooted closer to Yuri and intertwine their fingers.

Feeling the skinship, Yuri turn herself towards the latter and I is welcome with Victoria’s pleading eyes.

“Tiff can you take my Princess.”

“Yul.”

“Please Tiff,” Yuri sternly muttered. Jessica frown and annoyingly eyed the tan girl who’s been ignoring her the whole time.

“Yul..” Jessica called out. Yuri turn around a beam a small smile then lean forward to peck Jessica’s thin lips causing the blonde girl to blushed.

“Can you go with Tiffany and watch our Princess?” Yuri whispered. Jessica shook her head in response and receive another peck in the lips as Yuri pleaded her to just obey her commands.

Pouting her lips, Jessica got no choice but to obey as if Yuri’s warm eyes is compelling her.

“Let’s go Jessie, I’ll fill you in.” Tiffany announce, softly taking the sleeping girl off in Yuri’s arms. Jessica reach out Yuri’s free hand and softly squeeze the latter’s hand.

“I’ll see you later.” Yuri softly mouthed and press another peck against Jessica’s thin lips.

“Don’t take too long okay? And his name is Nichkhun not Nicki.” Jessica obliviously corrected Yuri then hug the tan girl. Victoria and Tiffany softly giggle hearing Jessica’s correction.

“What?” Jessica softly spatted, glaring at the two giggling ladies. Tiffany cover to stop herself from chuckling loudly.

“You two stop it. Sica please take my Princess away from here.” Yuri said then glance at the giggling ladies.

“Tiffany now.” Yuri sternly said. Tiffany blankly eyeing the tan girl then muttered, “Behave, okay?”

Yuri mischievously smile causing Tiffany to scoff and slap Yuri’s right arm then glance at the glaring blonde girl.

“Let’s go.” Tiffany drag the blonde girl not bothered by the struggles of the blonde girl.

“Yah! Stop dragging me around Tiff.”

“Then stop struggling!”

“But my Yuri might get hurt!” Jessica angrily yank her hand off Tiffany’s grip and started walking back to the said place where she was drag but a tight grip stop her. Jessica blow some air loudly and turn around to face the latter.

“Look, didn’t I told you I’ll fill you in so you will understand what’s going on. And My Yuri? Ewww...” Tiffany release Jessica then turn around with a smirk draws on her lips, knowing the blonde girl will follow her without dragging her to nowhere.

“Of course she’s mine!” Jessica answered and as Tiffany expected she followed Tiffany forgetting her plan to stay with Yuri.

“Who said she’s yours?” Tiffany continue’s provoking the blonde girl still wearing her smirk. Jessica fasten her steps to catch up with Tiffany.

“She’s mine Tiff!” Jessica clearly exclaim, sternly eyeing Tiffany.

“Fine. Let’s sit down here. A perfect place to watch them from a far.”

Jessica followed Tiffany’s eyes and yes, Tiffany is telling the truth. A smile draws in her thin lips but immediately replace with a frown.

“Where’s the other people in there?” Jessica asked. Tiffany giggle softly then a loud gasp cut off Tiffany’s amusement towards Jessica ignorant comments.

“I have to go back.” Jessica hurriedly stood up but seems like Tiffany is more faster than she thought.

“Stay here okay?”

“Nichkhun might hurt Yuri okay---”

Tiffany loud laughter  cause Jessica to stop talking and angrily face the latter. Sensing the anger rising in Jessica’s glares, Tiffany cleared then put on her serious look.

“You should be worried for you friend not Yuri.” Tiffany started and pointed the chair in front of her. Jessica flip her hair then sat down where Tiffany pointed.

“Go on, tell me.” Jessica said and comfortably lean her head on the head rest.

“You really don’t know anything about Yuri, did you?”

“What do you mean?” Jessica snap out from her calm posture and for the nth time eyed Tiffany angrily.

Taking a deep breathe, Tiffany raised her hand to call the attention of the employee of the said restaurant to place their order.

Looking at the blonde girl, Tiffany her lips then turn her head towards the her friends.

“Yuri grew up training to protect you in any way. You thought that she was with your father bonding happily? Well yeah, you can think like that coz Yuri enjoys it anyway thinking its all for you sake. So, stop worrying about Yuri...---Oh, your friend might end up in a hospital again.” Tiffany wince in pain seeing Nichkhun stumble on the floor. Sensing the blonde girl is about to open , Tiffany raise her index to shut the latter.

“Yuri has always been very protective to the people she love the most. Sometimes you question it but later of the day you will realize that you owe her a thank you.”

“It was Yuri who put Nichkhun in the hospital before?”

“Yes! It was crazy that Victoria stop talking to Yuri.----”

“So, Victoria was in love with Nichkhun?”

“Hmm.... Nichkhun is the guy that Victoria’s grandfather plan for Vic. They’ve been dating for quite long a time  and from that long time Vic find herself falling for him. Nichkhun has second thought of Victoria’s feelings so he tested it by trying to make Victoria jealous but it seems it back fired him coz she ended up in the hospital because of Yuri.”

Jessica played her drinks and smiled bitterly. “You thought I don’t know Yuri? That temper of her, I knew that long as you both do----”

“I know you knew her. After Victoria, Yuri and I promise not to tell each other’s acquaintances, let’s put it that way..” Tiffany chuckle then look back towards the cross the street.

“Knowing her temper, I agreed, don’t want to risk Taeyeon’s life--” Tiffany’s eyes widen realizing what she just confessed. A giggle caught Tiffany’s attention.

“Don’t worry, I knew about you and Taeyeon.”

“How? Yuri told you?”

“No, wait Yuri knew?”

“Who told you?” Tiffany angrily whispered. Jessica sigh loudly then nod her head.

“The day I broke up with Taeyeon, we had a serious talk. She told me everything including you. I wanna help you coz you are very important to Yuri and Taeyeon will always have a special place in my heart. I want to help you both since I accidentally found the right one for Victoria,”

“What are you gonna do? And I’m done with her Jessie!”

Jessica smirk and softly push her drinks towards the gloomy lady.

“Is that why you didn’t even took a single glance to Siwon Oppa? He’s perfect, rich, tall, very handsome and I assure you he’s a good person Tiff. I would’ve believe you but your actions speaks louder than your words. Can I asked you one thing?”

“What is that?”

Jessica warmly smiled at the latter then glance to where Yuri is. hanged open and muttered, “Do you think Yuri’s okay?” She worriedly asked and eyed Tiffany. A deep frown appeared in forehead seeing Tiffany caressing her stomach.

“You’re pregnant?” Jessica exclaim. Tiffany look up and smiled.

“Oh my...” Jessica loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter