Alone 23

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Yuri and Jessica is enjoying each other, Taeyeon on the other hand has been busy. She loaded the three angels and headed back to their house.

“We’re here!” Taeyeon shouted and let the the little girls play more in the living room.

“How’s my pany ah?” Taeyeon sweetly muttered back hugging her wife.

“Hmmm.. I missed you. Where were you?”

Kissing Tiffany’s exposed shoulder, Taeyeon the lean her chin on Tiffany’s right shoulder then tighten her hug.

“We went to the park to kill some time. Are you ready?”

“Yes!”

“After this can we have our own escapade too?”

Tiffany giggle softly then turn around not breaking off Taeyeon’s hug.

“I love that idea!”

As the couple enjoyed lapping each other’s lips, a loud clearing of throat caught their attention.

“Horn dogs we need to get going now. You guys are such a bad influence to my kids!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance but kept their position as is.

“Why? Are you ready?”

“I am born to be ready. Can we go now?”

“You are such a B****”

“Hmm...got few more hours to go. Let’s go old hag!” Victoria retaliated living Tiffany annoyed and Taeyeon confused.

Deciding not to go against the very moody Chinese girl, the couple obeyed and carry their things outside, loaded their stuff and check the kids who is now safely seated at their corresponding seats.

“My babies missed mommy and daddy?” Tiffany cheerfully chanted. The kids shouted and enthusiastically roared their answers.

“Yeah, they’ve been busy eating each other right now, I hope we reach there and they pass out over exertion.”

Tiffany eyes bulge in and angrily eyed the nonchalant Chinese girl.

“Seriously? In front of the kids?”

“Daddy’s a monster!”

Victoria smirk and wink at the furious woman.

“Yes, a monster but oddly only likes your mommy to eat!”

“YAH!”

Victoria’s laughter roared in the van while the kids eyed Tiffany in horror.

“Sorry babies, umma didn’t mean to shout at all of you. Mama Vic is not really feeling well that’s why she’s talking non sense. Ignore Mama for now. You three sleep coz it will take us a while before we get to see mommy and daddy.” Tiffany explained while secretly glaring at the giggling girl.

“ if you’re not gonna shut your mouth in there am gonna push you out in this van.” Tiffany whispered her threats then fake a smile towards the three curious pair of eyes.

Victoria giggle turns to a loud chuckle as she raise her hands up in the air, a sign she surrender.

“You know I’m only telling the truth right?”

Tiffany raise her index finger and press her lips shut to conceal her agreeing thoughts.

“Taengoo, I’m hungry can we swing by to any restaurants to grab some bite?”

“Yeah, of course!”

“Ahhh..you’re the best! Love you!” Victoria sweetly muttered, squeezing Taeyeon’s left arm. Tiffany her dry lips and swallowed a lump sum of saliva then turn her head on her back and saw the three kids so engross with the movie they are watching then moved her eyes farther left and is welcomed by a cheeky Chinese woman.

“I am this close to be a murderer lately. You think its a good profession?” Tiffany asked, still wearing her tight smile.

“Oh, I thought you are already a murderer. My bad! But my opinion, you’ll be good at it!”

“You think?” Tiffany tone change to a high pitch, ear piercing kinda voice.

“Woah...ladies, look a restuarant! Wow..such a coincidence. Let’s go in and grab some ice to cool us down. Yeah? Here we go!” Taeyeon loudly chanted and directly drove off to the said restaurant.

“Oh Tiff babe I want some ice tea with lemon, 4 double cheese burger and a fries. And add double chocolate fudge cake and a blueberry pie. I’m tired, I don’t want to walk! Thanks..mwah..”

Tiffany turn around to face Taeyeon then went back in inside their van.

“Seems like my feet is hurting, Tae tae grab me the same thing as this woman ordered too. Thank you. Love you...and hurry up, I’m hungry.”

Taeyeon eyed the duo for a quick second, figuring out what’s going on as the duo’s been really weird and been scaring the hell of her already.

“Tae tae hurry up or we’ll ended up pretty late on the road!” Tiffany muttered, breaking Taeyeon on her train of thoughts..

Shaking her suspicious away and wanting this day to end so she can plan their escapade after. She hurried walk to the restaurant and buy the foods that the adult women ordered. After buying everything that was asked, Taeyeon hurriedly walk back to their van.

“Vic, here you go!”

“Love you Taengo.” Taeyeon widely smiled, as the Chinese women acknowledge her then turn around to face Tiffany and in a second she felt her body stiffen like she’s in the middle of a iceberg, ready to froze.

“Where’s mine Tae Tae?”

Taeyeon shakily chuckle then with her trembling hand handed Tiffany’s ordered foods.

“Hey grandma cut the crap, we need to go now!” Victoria butted in and sign Taeyeon to go to the driver’s side which Taeyeon thankfully obeyed and run towards the driver’s side. As they started to move, Taeyeon occasionally glance at her angry girlfriend. 


“I love you Pany-ah!” Taeyeon whispered and reach out to hold Tiffany’s hand but the brunette seems to be not in the mood. A loud sigh came out in Taeyeon’s mouth. Then her phone starts ringing.

“And there it goes again, That phone has been very busy this past few months. Are you cheating on me Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany angrily spatted, earning everyone’s attention, including the little ones.

“I think she’s banging some gal in the corner? Was it Taeng?” Victoria casually said, making the brunette to growl in anger.

Taeyeon eyed the Chinese girl in disbelief, and mouth “What the hell?” while Victoria just casually shrug her shoulders.

“Pull over now!”

“Come pany ah.”

“NOW!”

Taeyeon groan loudly and obeyed the furious lady. After safely parked on the shoulder of the road. Tiffany then glance at her back and eyed the stoic Chinese woman.

“Watch the kids!”

“Is it gonna be long?” Victoria nonchalantly ask.

Tiffany squint her eyes and slap the latter’s legs.

“Watch the kids!” Tiffany repeated and hop off the car not even waiting for Victory’s response. The Chinese woman chuckled loudly eyeing the gestures of the duo and eyed the three babies.

“Mama is really good at this.” She said and tickles the trio.

“What the hell Vic? Know what? I’m telling her what you told me Vic!” Taeyeon said and walked away going back to Tiffany.

Victoria chuckle nervously and got out of the car and chase Taeyeon.

“Tiff I was just kidding around. Why are you taking everything I said seriously? Taeyeon is so much in love with you, she will never cheat on you. Now are we okay?”

“NO!”

“TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG! Stop now. I am just kidding. I’m sorry.” Victoria finally give in and playfully swing Tiffany’s right hand from left to right.

“Please Tiff.. I’m sorry. We need to go now. Please...”

“You owe me big Vic.”

“Yes!” Victoria responded shortly and swallowed the sarcastic responds to avoid the situation to be worst.

“Fine, let’s go!”

“Pany..”

“I’m sorry..” Tiffany said with a teary eyes.

“No..no..no need to apologize  Pany-ah. It’s fine. I love you Pany ah. I can never imagine my life without you.” Taeyeon sweetly confess her feeling, giving Tiffany a soft peck on the lips then beaming her wide cute grin.

“Why is your phone so busy lately?” Tiffany softly asked and pushed Victoria away for them to have some privacy. Victoria her dry lips and decided to just slide the situation off upon seeing the threat Taeyeon is wearing on it’s forehead. Blowing a large amount of air, Victoria silently obeyed and went back to their car.

“I will tell you later but for now we need to go. Hmm? Please trust me, I will never do anything that will break us. I can’t lose you Pany ah.”

“Okay!” Tiffany pouted and followed Taeyeon walking back to their car.

After two hours of driving, they finally arrived at the cabin. Victoria and Tiffany took the kids while Taeyeon ended up taking their luggage’s.

“We are here!” Victoria loudly exclaim so the couple in the cabin will know and to avoid some adult rated scenes.

“We know Vic. I can’t believe you are louder than Tiffany now!” Jessica sarcastically responded and hug the newly arrived and kisses the sleeping kids.

“Yeah, and still you are not funny!” Victoria retaliated and sat down on the couch.

“So where’s Yuri?”

“She’s in the shower, she’ll be down in a minute.”

“So?”

“So?”

“She’s doing the stupid face again!”

“Shut it Vic...”

“What? I’m just telling the truth okay!”

“But seriously Jessie, how was your day?”

“erts. I can’t believe you two are my friends!”

“Yeah Jess, remember you are our leader!”

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter