It's you..after all.........13

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why use Donghae?” Yuri curiously ask. She can’t point out why use Donghae aside from the latter has money but not enough reason to use the said guy.There's no single connection of Donghae and her brother and that bother's Yuri.

Siwon loudly whimper and wiggle his bleeding legs, no intention on responding. Yuri huff and ordered the men behind the injured man to pull the latter out in the tub.

Lifting Siwon’s jaw to look straight, Yuri asked Siwon again about Donghae’s involvement. Siwon weep and loudly groan feeling the air hitting his bleeding wounds, he once ignore Yuri’s question.

her lips, Yuri throws a straight punch earning a loud whimper from the latter. Opening her eyes, Yuri eyed the guy in front of her as she close her eyes again.

A smashing sound caught Yuri’s attention, glancing to her left she saw Taeyeon holding a bar of metal in her hand. Heaving deeply, Taeyeon fall on her knees and cried hard.

Yuri walk towards Taeyeon and pull the crying girl.

“Shh..its okay. Do you wanna go out for a minute?” Yuri softly muttered. Taeyeon shook her head and step away from Yuri.

“We are not going away Yul not until this f**** guy tells us everything. I wanna know too Yul. Jiyong is my brother too. My Brother.”

Yuri pull the older girl into her arms and whispered, “I know..Shh..” 

“You can kill me or do what ever you want, I don’t care anymore.”

Yuri and Taeyeon turn towards the latter and scoff at the same time. Walking towards Siwon, Yuri turn her head towards her right and intently eyeing the latter while Taeyeon poke Siwon’s stomach using the bar in her hand and eyeing Siwon’s response.

“We’re not going to kill you Siwon, never.” Yuri responded with so much pride and confidence. Siwon scoff and mockingly eyed the tan girl.

“Now answer our questions or (A smashing sound is heard again then few seconds after that, a growl echoed in the room. Yuri press her lips then continued...) or that will happen.”

“I---I mean WE are confuse why use Donghae? He has the money but he has no connection to my brother---”

Siwon chuckle loudly while shaking his head. Taeyeon raise the bar in her hand and is about to hit Siwon’s legs when Siwon mumbled, “You are right. It just so happen that he was close to my main target. Jung Sooyeon a.k.a. Jessica Jung is my precious ace. I didn’t think I’ll get you two because of her---”

Yuri weren’t able to hold herself as she launch herself and use all she got to share her pain and agony to Siwon. 

“You want to know the truth right? That’s what you wanted and I’m telling it to you now. The truth hurts Baby---”

Yuri again deeply buried her fist in Siwon’s stomach.

“Don’t ever call me Baby you bastard. Got it?” another punch landed in Siwon’s stomach.

“You made my plan easier Yuri.” Siwon muttered in between whimpers.

Getting what Siwon is trying to do with Yuri, Taeyeon step in and pull Yuri away from the latter. Siwon is trying to make Yuri blame herself, make Yuri hate herself, sad to say Yuri is blinded by anger right now.

“He’s trying to get into your head and you are letting him.” Taeyeon harshly whispered. Yuri push Taeyeon away but Taeyeon is as stubborn as Yuri too.

Bang...

A single shot that cause the two girls to stop and froze in their spot. Following the loud weep, the duo saw Siwon in much agony. Taeyang finally step in and shot Siwon’s right thigh.

“You better behave Siwon or I’ll waste all my bullet in you.” Taeyang muttered, slapping his gun in Siwon’s right cheek.

“Oppa!”

“It’s okay Yul, you can ask him again.”

Yuri and Taeyeon walk back near Siwon. Using the metal in her hand, Taeyeon lift Siwon’s jaw to face the latter.

“Tell us now or you want to go back to that tub?”

Breathing heavily Siwon angrily eyed the girls in front of him.

“You two really don’t know anything huh? Why don’t you ask those morons about Jiyong and Sooyeon’s arrange marriage. Ask them!” Siwon retaliated and spit out the blood in his mouth. Yuri lightly glance at the four men in the back then look away. She can’t bare to look at their faces now, just not now.

“The underground world isn’t as big as this world. When I heard that Jiyong is marrying Jessica, I started making plan. That’s when I know Donghae is Jessica’s current boyfriend I planned to be close to him. After that everything went into place, no, way better than my plan. You are so stupid to take my bait and crazier to even fall for your brother’s fiancee? Dang Yuri, I didn’t know you are that stupid. Though its not the ending that I wanted but still Jiyong is dead that’s the most important, plus you are bringing that guilt that you somehow cause your brother’s death. You killed your brother Yuri because you are so weak Yur----”

Taeyeon can no longer let the bastard continue blabbering, she smash Siwon’s head, wanting to put the latter to sleep. Feeling the excruciating pain that Taeyeon inflicted Siwon manage to chuckle after every whimper and groan. Hearing the chuckles from Siwon Yuri snap out and lose herself, she beat the crap out of Siwon till the latter loss its consciousness.

Yuri stood up and face the four men.Taking a deep breath, Yuri walk towards the four men and intently eyeing each of the men.

“What else do I need to know?”

“Don’t let his half lies get you Yul. We will tell you everything we know.Okay?” Top seriously muttered, lightly tapping Yuri’s back.

“Okay let’s go in the other room.” Deasung responded and walk ahead. Yuri glance back at the struggling man in the tub.

“Bath him with gasoline and make sure his wounds is filled with pepper and salt. We will be back.” Yuri announce then followed her friends.

“Did you meet Brian? Did he give you anything?” Taeyang ask while he settles in one of the chairs. Yuri nod her head slowly then answered, “I didn’t open the envelope. I don’t want to open it. Can you just tell me everything now?”

A loud sigh escape from the guys mouth and ask the two girls to settle down in the nearest seat while Deasung is preparing all the documents he has to fully explain everything to Yuri. They know that after Jiyong’s death, everything the guy kept will be revealed. They just wanted to hold it for quite awhile for Yuri’s sake but seems like today is the day to finally reveal everything Jiyong kept his whole life.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Jessica went back to her house and is bombarded by thousands of questions, mainly about Donghae’s whereabout. Ignoring her parents, Jessica walk pass by the older couple and walk straight to her room. Throwing her bag on the side, she scan her room. Tears rushing down her cheeks thinking about her life. She ask, why all of this happen to her? Is she that bad to deserve to be miserable? A lot of questions running through her weary mind whole her tears keep on flowing down her cheeks, wetting her shirt.

A loud knock in her door pull Jessica back to reality.

“Leave me alone please.”

“Jessica Jung you better get your here now or I will drag you out in there!” Mr. Jung angrily roared. Jessica scoff and ignore her father. She sit in the edge of her bed and eyed the farthest corner of her room. She smile bitterly remembering how she curl herself up in that corner while silently crying her heard out, every muscles in her body is shaking while her heart is pounding. That corner is been her own comforter, the only place she feel safe. She was struggling to erase her unfortunate pass then Yuri came..........and Yuri’s arms became her new comfort zone. The place where she felt warm,safe and valued. But now seems like she will go back to that corner again----

“YOU ALREADY HUMILIATE ME AND NOW YOU’RE  DEFYING ME?”

Mr Jung lift and pin Jessica in her own soft bed then slap the younger girl.

“Dad---what are you doing?” Mrs. Jung barge in and push her husband off her daughter. Pulling the blonde girl into her arms, Nicole angrily eyed her furious husband.

“Hurt my daughter again and you will face me. What is wrong with you.”

“What is wrong with me? Huh? This is your plan, you plan this just to save that ungrateful daughter of yours Nicole. What now? Huh? Tell me? Damn it.” Daniel Jung frustratingly responded, punching the wall.

Jessica lightly push her mother away to face the older woman.

“You plan this?” Jessica asked. No tears in her eyes, hands aren’t shaking but her heart is pounding, like its begging to come out.

“Your father---”

“My father? Can I even call him that?”

“YOU----” 

Nicole step in and pull Jessica to her back. Facing her angry husband, Nicole confidently push the said man away from them.

“I was calling you for help when I was DAD. I was abused but when I came home what did you told me? Marry Donghae, the guy who hire those basta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter