Loving the imperfect you 10

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yuri groan in pain while holding her head.

“Ahh..dang it..I should stop drinking.” She mumbled and stood up going to the rest room. After her morning routine, the tan girl eyed her friends sitting on the dining table waiting drinking tea or coffee.

“Good morning babe.”

“Good morning.”

“Did I woke you up?”

“No, Tiffany and Sunny drag me out of my room to help them.”

Yuri chuckle and visualize the blonde girl pouting right this moment.

“What time can we go there so we can help?”

“Hmm..its up to you.”

“We’ll just grab a bite then we’ll head up there. I wanted to hug you tight since last night babe.”

Jessica shyly giggle and muttered, “If you can hug me Dr. Kwon!”

“Aurgh..is that a challenge patient Jung?”

“Are you challenged Dr. Kwon?”

“Yes I am patient Jung.”

“Let’s see then..”

“I love you patient Jung so much.”

“Just come here now Dr. Kwon.”

“I will babe.”

“Be careful okay?”

“Yes babe. Bye.”

Yuri ended the call and face her not in the mood friends.

“Good morning!” She cheerfully greeted but only earn a growl and scoff from the trio.

“Come on guys, we need to go now.”

“Shut up Yul, my head hurts.”

Yuri sigh loudly then rush towards her medicine cabinet and handed pills to her friends. She then brew more coffee just to ease the hang over then tap her finger on her chin thinking of more ways to help her friends so they can go now.

“I’ll make some breakfast.” She muttered and hurriedly grab the stuff she needed. After feeding the trio, Yuri pleaded for them to go now. Yuri literally drag her friends out in her unit and onto her car. She wanted to see the blonde girl now. Like literally now.

Arriving at the said apartment, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon is now getting better but the youngest is still out. Yuri sigh loudly and ask the duo to go ahead. Wrapping her arm around Yoona’s waist, Yuri then put Yoona’s right arm over her shoulder. Handling a cold water to the latter, Yoona took a sip.

“Yul I want to sleep more.”

“Aish,,,you can sleep inside. Let’s go.”

As Yuri struggles, Yoona being a baby in the group. Pouted and fully face the tan girl as she wrap her long arms around Yuri’s neck then comfortably lean her aching head on Yuri’s shoulder. Turning around....

“Babe!”

Jessica breath hitch seeing a woman arms wrap up around Yuri. Seeing the hurt in Jessica’s eyes, Yuri push Yoona and roughly drag the groggy young one inside the apartment, ignoring the whimpers and protest of the younger woman. Chasing Jessica running to her room, Yuri ushered Yoona on the couch and followed Jessica in the latter’s room.

“Babe!”

“Don’t touch me!”

“Babe..no..no...it’s not what you think.”

“Then what is it Yuri?”

“She’s my friend Babe. I was just helping her.”

Outside the said room, Yoona is whinning loudly while Taeyeon and Hyoyeon is having another cup of coffee and totally ignoring the whinny woman. While Tiffany and Sunny continue preparing the things needed totally ignoring the commotion.

“Babe...”

“Get out Yuri!”

Yuri slowly approached the blonde girl, take a deep breathe then tightly hug the blonde girl. She can’t lose the blonde girl again, she thought. Yuri force the blonde girl and pin the latter on the wall. Eyeing the shock blonde girl, Yuri roughly and boldly capture Jessica’s shaking lips. As the blonde girl struggles, Yuri tighten her grip keeping the blonde girl in it’s place. Sensing Jessica finally calm down, Yuri let Jessica’s lips go and she lean her forehead against Jessica’s own. Panting and catching each other’s breathe, “Oh..I miss you so much babe..” Yuri whispered...

“Get off me..” Jessica push Yuri once again and hurriedly walking out in her room, but Yuri is faster, as she grab Jessica’s right hand and spin the latter towards her once again and crash her lips against Jessica’s already swollen lips.

“She’s my friend, a younger sister. Remember my nanny?”

Jessica unconsciously nod her head in response. She’s shocked at Yuri’s bold moves that she’s like dumbfounded the last minutes of her life.

“Yoona is my nanny’s daughter babe.” Yuri answered and boldly pecking Jessica’s lips.

“I love you and only you babe. No one else!”

Jessica bit her lower lip and softly poke Yuri’s chest, ashamed and embarrass of how she reacted. Seeing some girl arms wrapped up around Yuri’s neck and looks like they are kissing, can you blame the blonde girl?

Yuri ushered the embarrassed blonde girl towards her bed and the duo sat on the edge of the bed. Yuri lovingly caresses the blushing cheeks of the blonde girl and slowly lean forward then softly captured Jessica’s lips. This time, Yuri take her time to feel and make the blonde girl feel how much she missed and treasure the said woman. Kissing and exploring Jessica’s wet cavern as the blonde girl let out a throaty moan. A grin draws in Yuri’s lips, oh! how she missed this. Hearing Jessica’s addicting moan and able to taste the soft kissable lips of the latter.Yuri continued kissing the blonde girl as if there’s no tomorrow...Needing some air, Yuri pulled away, enough space as they both catching up their breathe from their breath taking kissing scene.

“I love you..” Yuri muttered, centimeter away from Jessica’s red lips. The blonde girl wrap her arms around Yuri’s neck and then buried her face on Yuri’s neck.

“Yul I want to sleep.”

The couple eyed the whinny woman standing on the door.

“Aish Yoong. really?” Yuri annoyingly exclaim while Jessica is eyeing the other woman.

“She can sleep in here.” Jessica muttered which Yoona immediately took the offer and rush towards the bed. The couple eyed the younger girl being comfortable on the bed with different expressions. Yuri clearly annoyed, while Jessica is in awe..

“She’s so pretty..”

“Yeah? But not as pretty as you Babe.”

“Shut up Kwon Yuri.”

“I’m serious babe.”

“Whatever.”

“Babe I’m serious.” Yuri said while cupping Jessica’s face, then she sweetly followed up, “I love you.” Yuri muttered. Jessica sweetly beam a smile and caresses Yuri’s cheeks. Looking straight in Yuri’s eyes, she said softly, “Me too!”

Yuri widely grin and once again claim the blonde girl’s lips...

“If you guys gonna make out, can you pls go outside.”

Yuri grab a pillow and smash it on the younger one then drag her blushing girl out in her own room.

As the couple reach the small living room, Yuri face the giggling blonde girl. Softly squeezing their intertwined fingers.

“OH!! Is that a good news?” Sunny teasingly eyed the couple. Yuri confusedly eyed the latter while Jessica? Even though she’s blushing madly, she is able to answer, “Yes Sunny..”

Tiffany and Sunny loudly squeal and hug the blonde girl as the trio is jumping up and down. Yuri smile seeing the happy blonde girl. She has not seen the blonde girl this happy for quiet a while.

“They’re pretty loud.” Taeyeon whispered and eyed the trio celebrating.

“You are definitely in love Yul!” Hyoyeon said, eyeing the smiling and proud tan girl.

Yuri eyed Hyoyeon while Taeyeon nod her head, agreeing at Hyoyeon’s statement.

“I am...” Yuri mumbled then look back to her woman again. “very lucky to have her again. Am I?” Yuri finished blurted out her thoughts. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon glance at the tan girl then look at each other and smiled.

“You are, so better not fu** this up again.” Hyoyeon responded and burst into loud laughter while Taeyeon followed mirroring Hyoyeon’s laughter. Yuri push the chuckling duo then look back at to where her woman is and widely grin meeting Jessica’s loving eyes.

“We need to prepare now. Oh, we need to buy some alcohol to celebrate.” Sunny loudly announce. Tiffany beamed her beautiful eye smile as she nod her head vigorously, agreeing at her best friend’s statement. Yuri beam a sly smile then glance at her best friend.

“Wow, that’s a really pretty smile don’t you think Taeng?”

The latter nonchalantly nod her head because it is indeed a breath taking scene to watch. Taeyeon can’t deny, Tiffany has a very pretty smile. A kind of smile that will make you smile as well, a smile that make your heart stop for a quick second....

Realizing the whole conversation, Taeyeon cleared and push the teasing tan girl away and shush Hyoyeon from what the latter is about to say.

Looking at the trio, Tiffany and Sunny frown but decided to ignore the creepy/teasing faces of Yuri and Hyoyeon and Taeyeon’s blushing face.

“Me and Taeng will go with you two shopping. Yul?”

“Yeah?”

“Give me your card?”

“Why?”

“Don’t ask, your card now.” Hyoyeon strictly muttered, Jessica eyed the latter then glance at her pouting lover.

“So Hyoyeon, we meet again!” Jessica butted in, face the latter with arms tightly crossed against her chest.

Hyoyeon raise her both eye brows, not bothered by Jessica’s cold act. She rolled her eyes at the blonde girl then face the tan girl once again.

Twitching her lips up, Jessica poke Yuri’s shoulder who is now handling her card to Hyoyeon.

“Remember that day when Hyoyeon came at our house in Jeju?”

Hyoyeon’s eyes widen as the said scene flashback clearly like it just happen yesterday.

Letting out a roaring awkward chuckle, Hyoyeon then push Yuri’s card back then secretly glared at the block mailing blonde woman.

“What about it Babe?”

“OH!!!! We are going now. Let’s go, we need to hurry up before I lose my senses.” Hyoyeon exclaim, dragging Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny. She didn’t even let the trio blurt out their complaints and ignore the whimpers of the said women. Closing the front door, Hyoyeon then glance at the close door.

“What was that?”

“Your friend is a Bi****” Hyoyeon bluntly chanted then walked ahead.

“Excuse me?”

“I’m just kidding...” She responded immediately then press her lips together as she felt sorry for her statement.

“They’re scary Taeng. Let me just find you another woman. Yuri’s girl is enough to deal with, let’s not add more crazy one in our group okay?”

“What are you talking about? Are you still drunk?”

Glancing at the duo in the back seat, she then lean forward and told Taeyeon what happened in Jeju.

“You what?”

“You know what? This is really awkward! We could have gone alone, it would have been better.” Tiffany loudly muttered eyeing the whispering duo.

“Oh sorry...ahmm..she’s still a little tipsy. So where are we going?”

“To the market, turn left on the third stop light.” Sunny responded and eyed the duo up front.

“So, Taeyeon we know you’re the Director in Mercy Hospital. Can we ask what do you do Hyoyeon?” Sunny curiously ask.

“Can I ask you two first?” Hyoyeon thrown the question back at the latter.

Sunny nod her head, “The three of us are fashion designers. Me and Tiffany been working at SM entertainment, we design the outfits of the artist in there. And also Jessica is now working at SM too.So?”

“SM?” Hyoyeon glance at her friend then scrunch her face in disgust. Taeyeon shook her head then glance at the rear view mirror to see the duo in the back seat.

“Hyoyeon is a lawyer. She has her own law firm here and a branch in Jeju too.” Taeyeon responded on behalf of her friend.

Tiffany and Sunny looked at each other then nod their head remembering the article they read about the group. There’s one comment in the article that stock in their mind that says, “If I’m part of their group? I am find being single for the rest of my life.”  

Unknown to Yuri, after the announcement, she became the hottest search personality this past couple of months as the citizen are curious about the latter, as the media given her the title as the richest bachelor. A picture was taken when Yuri is with her closed friends, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona and again they did not even know their face are plastered on the Internet as most of the citizen are going gaga over their undeniably good looks and successful careers. Being friends with Jessica, the duo has been following all the article about Yuri and that goes too with her close friends.

“You guys are very successful!”

“No..we are all the same. So what are we gonna buy?”

“First, Soju and beer. Chips, more meats.” Sunny responded.

“So are you guys single?” Tiffany pressed the question. Hyoyeon turn around to face the curious woman.

“I’m already taken. I’m happily engaged. My best friend here is single and is very ready to mingle.” Hyoyeon chuckle loudly while slapping Taeyeon’s shoulder. Feeling the piercing glare of her said best friend, Hyoyeon then cleared then decided to keep quite now as Taeyeon's dark aura is clearly growing.

“Oh, Taeyeon turn left in here!” Sunny announced then glance at her now quite best friend.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah..” Tiffany cleared and use her hand to ask Sunny to drop the topic. As the four women, is getting to know each other while grabbing the stuff they needed, Yuri and Jessica is cuddling on the couch.

“Babe... I miss you so much!” Yuri whispered and feathery kisses Jessica’s neck.  The blonde girl slap Yuri’s arm but she giggle while Yuri tickle her.

“Stop Yul, your friend is sleeping. Behave..” Jessica tried hard to sound serious but failed as Yuri hovered over her and attack the blonde girl with wet kisses.

“Kwon Yuri...” Jessica squealed loudly, trying to catch Yuri’s hands that is been tickling her the whole time.

“Yul..haha..Yuri...stop...hahaha...DADDY!”

Yuri stop and eyed the panting blonde girl.

“Daddy?” Yuri repeated. Jessica cover her blushing cheeks..

“Babe...” Yuri called out, kissing Jessica’s hands then her kisses went down on Jessica’s collarbone then stops at Jessica’s expose cleavage. Pushing Jessica’s shirt exposing Jessica’s chest area, Yuri then lovingly kissed Jessica’s big scar on Jessica’s chest. After acknowledging the scar, Yuri then pull the shirt down as she eyed the blonde girl once again. Their eyes meet, Yuri beam a charming smile while Jessica shielded her blushing cheeks with a scoff as she then turned away.

“Babe..come on!” Yuri muttered, eyeing the embarrassed blonde girl.

“Okay, what’s the name of our Baby?” Yuri ask, clearly knowing where the Daddy came from.

“Yulsic!”

“Yulsic?”

“Hmm..Our combination, Yul and Sica.”

“I love it babe. So should I call you mommy now?”

Jessica cover Yuri’s eyes and lips as she buried her maroon face deep against Yuri’s neck.

“Yul?” Jessica mumbled against Yuri’s neck.

“Hmmm!”

“Yul, we need to be open and honest to each other to make this work. Are you willing to do that?” Eyeing the fidgeting blonde girl, Yuri press her lips on Jessica’s crown.

“What do you wanna know?”

“Everything!”

Yuri took a deep breathe and eyed the stern look in Jessica’s eyes. Nodding her head, Yuri started narrating everything. Including Se kyung as her ex girlfriend to everything. 

Jessica cover and eyed Yuri in shock.

Yuri  lovingly cup Jessica’s face, take off Jessica’s hand off .

“I love you Babe, only you.”

“Me too Yul. I love you so much. From now on, please share everything to me...”

“Babe, marry me?” Yuri nonchalantly ask.

Jessica smiled sweetly while caressing Yuri’s cheeks as she then nod her head in responds.

“Where’s the ring?”

Jessica pull out her necklace revealing the ring dangling. Yuri unlock the necklace then grab the ring as she put it on Jessica’s ring finger.

“Thank you for giving me another chance babe.”

“Don’t break my heart again okay? I can’t believe Se Kyung is capable of doing those horrible things!”

Yuri shook her head and hover over her fiance once again and claimed Jessica’s lips. Taking off Jessica’s shirt revealing Jessica’s pale upper body. Yuri lovingly kiss Jessica’s scar then sweetly smiled at the blushing blonde girl.

“Let’s not talk about them Babe...Why so pretty babe?”

“Shut it.”

Yuri put back Jessica’s shirt and then laid down beside the blonde girl.

“I miss cuddling with you babe...”

“Me too.”

“How’s your heart?”

“Hmm..it’s okay. I sometimes felt tightness on my chest but it fades away eventually.”

“Are you taking your blood thinner?”

“Yes, I am Doctor Kwon!”

Yuri pouted and lean her ear over Jessica’s chest.

“I’m not a doctor anymore babe.”

Jessica cup Yuri’s sad face and beam her sweetest smile.

“You are my doctor forever.” Jessica sweetly announced. A smile erupted on Yuri’s face then claim Jessica’s lips once again.

“That means a lot babe.”

“I’m your favorite patient?”

“Of course and the love of my life!”

Jessica push and covered her face immediately while the tan girl chuckle at the sight underneath her. Gently pulling off Jessica’s hands on her blushing cheeks, Yuri teasingly pecking Jessica’s red lips while winking at the blushing blonde girl.

“Yul I’m hungry.”

The couple break their kissing session and sat up to look at the culprit.

“Aish..really Yoong? Go in the kitchen I think there’s food in there.” Yuri annoyingly exclaim then hug her woman tight.

“Come on Yul....I’m  hungry.!!!!”

Yuri eyed her woman then glance at the persistent younger woman.

“She’s a spoiled brat..” Yuri mumbled and apologically eyed the blonde girl.

“Did you eat?” Yuri sweetly ask Jessica. The blonde girl shook her head and said, “I only had coffee.”

Yuri peck Jessica’s lips then stood up.

“I’ll cook something, come on.” Yuri announce and offer her hand for Jessica which the latter gladly accepted and the couple walk towards the kitchen hand in hand while Yoona groggily followed the couple.

After cooking some simple recipe for Jessica and Yoona to eat, Yuri then settled beside Jessica.

While Jessica is busy feeding herself and Yuri, Yoona eyed the couple sternly.

“Unnie what’s your name?”

Yuri squint her eyes, eyeing the younger one.

“Jessica, you? What’s your name?”

“Yoona. Yuri’s so called younger sister.”

Jessica sweetly smiled and nod her head, acknowledging the younger girl’s statement.

“So you’re a doctor too?”

“Yeah, Yul and Taeyeon unnie literally drag me to medical school and whipped my if I skip class.”

Jessica giggle loudly and glance at the tan girl glaring at the younger girl.

“And after I finish school? They bully me at the work place. Terrible...terrible sisters...” Yoona continue ranting.

“And now here I am, under Taeyeon unnie’s magnifying glass, stinky breath literally blowing off at the back of my neck because my so called twin sister which is sitting right next to you now, left me alone, again.”

Hearing nothing from the older women, Yoona eyed Jessica and obviously avoiding Yuri’s piercing glares.

“So unnie, what’s your name again?”

“Jessica..”

“Hmm..so how did you two meet?”

“YAH, shut up!”

Yoona wave her right hand on the air, gesturing the tan girl to shut it and focus on her food. Clearly not affected nor scared of Yuri’s outburst.

“Jessica Unnie?”

Glancing at the tan girl, a soft hand caught her face, stopping her to meet Yuri’s eyes.

“Focus on me unnie. You know, you have to get my permission first before you two can date.” Yoona muttered in a matter of fact tone while nodding her head, like she thought her idea is so great.

“Too bad Yoong, you’re younger so no..we don’t need your permission.” Yuri answered and rolled her eyes on the latter. Yoona plastered a hurt look and eyed Jessica once again.

“Fine, but you have to pamper me with things I want Unnie.”

“YAH, I”M GONNA KILL YOU YOONG!”

“What? You can’t deny it. I’m right.” Yoona retaliated and meronged at the tan girl.

“So unnie, what did you see or like about Yul?”

Yuri pushed her chair and stood up as she rush around the table to face the spoiled younger woman.

“Unnie...woah...Jessica....unnie..aish..Yah, your showing your violent side to unnie...that’s a big no no Yul...” Yoona teasingly said,safely using Jessica as her own human shield, secretly winking at the annoyed tan girl.

Jessica glanced back and forth but decided to shut , amazed and entertained on how the duo interact.

“Woa..what’s going on here?”

Yuri and Yoona eyed the newly arrived then shared a quick look.

“Nothing. What did you guys bought?”

“So you’re okay now?”

“Yup, hungry but I’m okay. see? I’m moving and still standing.I’m still alive.”

Hyoyeon eyed the sarcastic younger one then look at Yuri.

“Yul, have you meet the new promising resident..hmmmm...I forgot her name....Seo...jun...something...Yoong?” Hyoyeon nonchalantly ask, Taeyeon holding herself from laughing, Yuri is confused as hell while Yoona eyed Hyoyeon like she’d seen a ghost.

“What that person has to do with me?” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter