It's you..after all.........11

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Entering the room, 3 men rush and hug the tan girl so tight. Yuri blink her eyes a couple of times then look up to held her tears. She doesn’t want to cry this time. She just lost a big part of her that she can’t push herself to look in the mirror coz she might not be able to recognize her own self. 

“We’re here okay?” Seungri and Deasung mumbled in unison while Top worriedly eyed the tan girl.

Yuri wipe off the tears falling down her cheeks and beam a tight smile. Yuri gritted her teeth, breaking her promise to herself..because she cried again.

“We told you two that we have Donghae now to lighten up your worries. Yul? Did you get me?” Top softly turn the tan girl to face him.

“You trust us right?”

Yuri nod in response. Top smiled and hug the tan girl again and whispered, “I promise you we will not bury Jiyong until we make those guys pay for what they did.”

“I wanna see him Oppa.” Yuri mumbled and the guys signal their men to open the door of the coffin laid down in the middle of the room.

“Yul?” Taeyeon worriedly called out. Yuri face her best friend and timidly smile, assuring the said girl she’s fine, she’ll be fine. Walking towards the coffin, the men lift and tied the latter in a post.

Punches and groan echoed in the room. Taeyeon use all her strength and pour it all in her punches while Yuri stood in her spot eyeing the now bleeding man. Teayang wrap his arms around Yuri’s shoulder while the other guys stood beside her.

“Yul?” Taeyang softly mumbled, Yuri turn to face the latter and sadly smile. Walking slowly towards the battered man, Yuri eyed the man from head to toe.

“Why did you hurt my brother?”

Donghae manage to scoff and angrily eyed the tan girl.

“He violated my girlfriend you b***.”

Not bothered by the rude responds of the guy, Yuri nod her head while Taeyeon once again punch Donghae. Walking in circle, Yuri stop and look at Top.

“I heard you beat the crap out of my brother. I wanna return the favor.” Yuri calmly mumbled and walk towards the corner. Walking back to where the man is tied up, Yuri drag the baseball bat making a disturbing noise.

A loud smashing sound roared in the room followed by a loud whimper. Yuri just smash the bat in Donghae’s stomach and like a psychotic, Yuri eyed the man in pain.

“You B****..(Donghae cried loudly..) You b***.”

Taeyeon walk to to corner too to grab another baseball bat.

“You will know how B*** we are Lee Donghae.”


Taeyeon mumbled and raise her bat in the air. A cracking sound is heard and Taeyeon playfully cover after she smash her base ball bat in Donghae’s left leg. Another loud groan is heard.

Lifting the weak man’s face, Yuri launch an upper cut causing Donghae to spit out blood out of his mouth and loudly weep.

“Chair.” Yuri ordered and blankly eyeing the weak man in front of him.

“I’m sorry..I’m sorry..please...please..don’t kill me..please... I just did that because I feel and know for sure that Jessica has feelings for you. It pisses me off coz I can’t have her again. I did everything for her and it gone to waste. She ignored me and treated me like a trash but still I did everything to woe her back. That b*** is in love with you that she even tried to stop me from hurting your brother because she’s thinking about you. Seeing that, I lose myself. Please forgive me. Please.. I didn’t mean to hurt your brother that bad, I was just expressing my anger..Please...I’m so sorry..please forgive me.”

A couple of man force Donghae to sit in a chair.The tan girl shook her head, not the time to think about Donghae’s confession about Jessica. Yuri then eyed Donghae blankly while Taeyeon grab the puddle and bars they needed. 


“Who help you?” Taeyeon ask ignoring Donghae’s confession, after a few minutes not getting an answer from the latter, Taeyeon stub the circular bar at Donghae’s left thigh.

“AAUURRGG....” Donghae loudly whimper, shaking his head coz of the excruciating pain. Yuri frown and look down. Hearing Donghae shouting in agony, a thought pop out in her mind. “Did her oppa suffer the same thing?” Yuri shook her head and tighten her grip in the base ball bat. Yuri smash Donghae’s left foot earning another groan.

“F*****......F*******” Donghae curse loudly as he feel his left feet feeling numb.

“Tell me what happen. Now.” Yuri ordered. Breathing heavily, Donghae gone so much that he knows lying to these girls will not make any good. He told everything he knows, including Siwon’s plan. Yuri turn around to face the four guys behind her.

“Choi Siwon?”

The four guys nod their heads. Yuri angrily roared and grab the other metal bar and stab Donghae’s right thigh.

Breathing hard, Yuri close her eyes to calm herself. "CHOI SIWON." Yuri chanted in her mind.

“Tell me everything.”

Donghae whimper and force himself to open her eyes.

“Siwon told me to use my money to get to your brother. I told GD that I will invest in his business and the meeting was set. He told me that the best way to get Jessica back is to blame Jiyong everything so she'll hate you too. Desperate to get Jessica back that's why I did that. Siwon told me that he’ll do the rest and that’s why he was able to make your brother believe we got you.We use that to force GD to do what we ask him to do. He just help me to scare GD. Please forgive me...”

With the knuckle brass in her hand, Yuri buried her fist in Donghae’s stomach. Grabbing the wire, Yuri tied it on Donghae's neck and strungle the latter. Donghae cough out loud while he keep on kicking in the floor.

"Scare huh? I will kill you." Yuri muttered eyeing the guy slowly turning purple. Taeyeon step forward and softly tap Yuri's shoulder.

"He's gonna die anytime soon. He didn't suffer enough Yul." Taeyeon whispered. Yuri let the wires go and step backwards.

“TELL ME WHERE HE IS NOW!”

Donghae weakly let his head fall as he whimpers over again, receiving another hard punch form Yuri..

Hearing nothing, Yuri grab the wires and attach in the bars that is stab in Donghae’s thighs, turning the switch on to electrocute  the weak man.

Donghae shouted in pain as electricity rushing inside him. Minutes after ,Taeyeon put her right hand over Yuri and signal the tan girl to stop for now. Yuri shook her head and walk back to Donghae.

“Tell me now.”

Hearing nothing from the latter, Yuri lift the baseball bat in front of her and ask one man to hold Donghae’s broken leg. She smash the bat couple of times at the broken leg and only stop when Donghae pass out. 

Hours pass, Taeyeon and Yuri stood in front of the unconscious man and ask their men to grab a tub of hot water and a tub full of ice seasoned with salt and bleach. Pouring the hot water over Donghae’s broken leg then grab the tub full of ice and they put the broken and burned leg into the tub full with ice seasoned with salt and bleach. Yuri then pull the man and put him back in the chair, putting the wires again in the bars deeply buried in Donghae’s  thighs, Yuri once again electricuted the unconscious man.

“AARRGGHHH...” Donghae shouted and jolted up. Heavy breathe echoed in the room and again Donghae sob loudly.

“I will ask you one more time, where is Siwon?” Yuri ask poking the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter