Bad and........... Good?

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seasons change that's a fact. People change? Yeah, but it is a choice. We might change for a better or the opposite.

5 innocent little girls were adopted by a wealthy man and raise as his own.The five little girls were adopted in different situation, one is living in the street, one from a shelter and has a horrible past, one from juvinile detention, one from a abusive relatives, and lastly one from a rehabilitation coz of several attempt of suicide. Different kids with different past is kept in one house.

Song Seung Heon, a very powerful man, a very rich man. He adopted the five girls without hesitation, give everything they needed, shelter, money, food, education. Yes, the girls are home schooled coz he don't want to expose the girls outside for his and the kids sake.

He is the leader of the biggest mafia in  asia, that's how powerful he is but along that is a very dangerous daily basis with a bunch of enemies lining up for his head. Eversince the first day he saw and meet the girls, he has only one reminder and that is not to trust anyone but yourself coz even your family can betray you without hesitation. But without him knowing, he broke his own words when he started to love and cherish the girls more that he even did his entire life. So to make his mind in ease, he started training the girls for self defense. His so strict every training session, as he set aside his heart to make the girls reliable,independent, strong, wise and courageous for he believe this characteristics are the keys to stay alive in his world.

Groan and sound of body smash in the floor echoed in the room. The girls are grinning while looking at their opponents tiredly lying in the floor, totally exhausted from their sparring session. On the other side of the room Song Seung Heon is proudly smiling looking at the girls he raised and he realize one thing and the most important he can think off is the strong bond the girls have now that no matter what happens he knows for sure that this girls will always be in each others side and that the word "Betrayal" is not in their vocabulary. The way the girls watch each other's back in every training they had and the way they defend each other from their pretend enemies made him sure that he raise the girls well, eventhough he, himself doesn't know how he did it but he did a very good job. Able to erase the horrible pass in the girls minds is tough task to do but he successfully did it coz the girls now can fully smile widely with happiness lingers in their eyes.

The door open and Seung Heon was smiling widely at the girls and the girls responded by jumping together towards the middle aged man. Even he's strong and has a well build body, he coudn't handle the five girls/women who just jump out of nowhere that cause them to stumble in floor then after that a loud laughter echoed in the room while the girls pull off on top the middle aged man and laid down beside their father, still laughing.

"You girls did great today. I'm so proud of you." Seung Heon proudly exclaim while smiling warmly at the girls. The tallest girl turn to her side and use her elbow to support her head facing her father.

"So it means we can go on in a mission?" The tallest girl mischievously ask while the other girls nod their heads excitedly waiting for their father's respond.

The middle aged man frown and shake his head. "Mission? No way. I train you girls for you to defend yourself not to go and find your death sentence." Seung Heon sternly stated, making the girls to groan in frustration. He didn't keep his business secret towards his daughters coz he wanted to be honest to them and that's how he broke his only motto in life, to never trust anyone but he never felt a slight regret for trusting his daughters coz he believe that because of that, the girls became one and trust each other fully. And because of that he rephrase his motto and that is to never trust a stranger, which the girls happily obeyed and agreed. Being in a chaotic and dangerous world, you can't blame him for keeping that motto, since everyone is thirsty of power and money that they betray each other, but Seung Heon found a small world where he can trust everyone on it and that is his family, with his five angels.

"What a life.." Seung Heon flinch and look at the girl.

"What do you mean Song Yuri?" The tan girl pouted and stomp her foot after seeing the serious expression of her father. The middle aged man shake his head looking at the childish act of the said girl.

"But Dad, we wanted to help you. What's the use of training us this hard just for self defense? Its just a waste of time." Another tall girl protested. Seung Heon frown and wonder when did this topic started.

"Yah, how can you think like that? How old are you Song Yoona to say that?" Seung Heon strictly put his hands against his chest and eyed the younger girl. Yoona playfully wiggle her brows not bothered with her father's serious expression and muttered, " 25?" Yoona unsurely answered.Seung Heon knock the younger girl's forehead.

"24 idiot." Seung Heon corrected the younger girl then look at the other girls.

"Daddy 25 next year." Yoona playfully grin and earn another smack in the head from her father.

"No mission and that's final. This training is for you to defend yourself. So whatever your playful and childish minds are thinking better forget about it---"

"Is it because you didn't trust us?" A petite girl cut her father and wore the saddest expression. The middle aged man grab a full lung air to relax hisself.

"Yeah, you're right Tae. Daddy never trust us coz we are girls." Another petite girl mumbled and she wore a different expression which is a disappointed face. The middle aged man look at the duo in disbelief still don't know how to respond.

"Even though how hard we tried, Daddy will never consider us as his partner." The tan girl supported her sisters statements while the other two girls sniff and make sure their teary eyes are clearly visible in their father's eyes.

"Boys, come here." Seung Heon shouted, then 10 guys appeard wearing a black suit and bow down.

"Can you tell this girls when did I ever change my mind?" The guys look at each other, confused and lost of the sudden question.

"ANSWER.." Seung Heon yelled making the other men to jump in their spot and look at their boss nervously.

"Never. Not even once Sir." A big man roared while the others just nod their heads in agreeing the said man's statement.

"Let's go." Sooyoung voice broke and tears fall down in her cheeks. The girls lifelessly nod their heads and followed the tallest girl out in the training room, leaving their father and his bodyguard behind. Seung Heon mouth slightly agape and look at the girls in awe.

"I spoiled those girls too much." he mumbled while shaking his head.

"Get out." He exclaim and his body guard rush out in the room and politely bow their heads before closing the door.

"Mission?" He ask no one and walk towards the punching bag hanging in the corner of the room. He took off his suit exposing his hard abs, a well toned body. He started punching the bag like there's no tomorrow, expressing his frustrations.

"Mission my ." He scoff and throw his strongest punch making the bag to swung away.

After his short work out, he step out in the room with his coat in his hand. Walking towards the living room, he saw his girls lazily watching a movie, totally ignoring his presence. A loud sigh escape from his dry and tired lips.

"So all of you will ignore me? Fine,------"

"Yes....thank you dad. You're the best.. Mwah..mwahh.." The girls showered the middle aged man's face with kisses, thanking him repeatedly. Seung Heon push away the girls and confusedly eyeing the girls.

"What are you girls talking about?" He ask. The girls just widely smiling at him while throwing flying kisses while walking towards their designated rooms and again leaving the middle aged man behind. Seung Heon look at the girl's door shut and look around.

"What did I say? They cut me before I can finish--- Oh my God." Seung Heon tiredly buried his face against his palm while shaking his head coz the girls was able to trick him again. He didn't mean that he agreed about the mission thingy, he was about to say that his ok with their silent treatment but still he will never let those girls to go on a mission.

Sitting in the couch, Seung Heon cross her legs and eyed the mickey mouse show. Tapping his fingers in the side table, he reach the remote and turn off the tv.

"Mickey Mouse? And they want to go in a mission? God." Seung Heon mumbled in disbelief. Looking at the clock, it's study time. He look at his wrist watch and frown when his girls teacher is still not here.

"Siwon.." a tall guy appeared and bow his head waiting for his boss command.

"Where is Son ye Jin?" Siwon look up and look around.

"I'll call her Sir." Siwon answered and pull out his phone and dialed the teachers number.

"Ms. Son, Mr Song is asking where are you." A frown crept out in Siwon's face and nervously glance at the middle aged man sitting in the couch. Ending the call, Siwon went back in his boss side and bow his head again.

"Sir, she said that your daughters called her and told her that the class is cancelled." Seung Heon eyes widen and look upstairs, taking deep breaths before standing up. Siwon step back still bowing his head and ushered his boss towards the second floor of the house.

"Call them." Seung Heon commanded and walk towards his own room. Siwon nod his head and went directly to the girl's room. After a few minutes, the girls appeared in their father's room wearing a wide grin.

"Daddy.." they all whine and jump into their father's king size bed. The middle aged man kept his poker face and face the girls who are now comfortably lying in his bed.

Before he can utter a single word, Hyoyeon mumbled, "Daddy, we miss you. Can we spend time together?" Biting his lower lip, holding his self to smile, don't want to fall in his mischievous girls plan.

"Daddy.." Yoona stood up and sat in his lap, whining again and again while playing his collar.

"This acts just prove that my decision is right for not sending you in a very dangerous mission." The girls stood up straight and salute their father, Seung Heon close his eyes and took a deep breathe holding to hisself to laugh out loud looking at his dork

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter