It's you..after all...7

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been awhile..just came from work and I'm so tired but I miss all of you so here's an update. Please ignore the errors and hope all of you will enjoy this chapter. I'm trying to finish this story as fast as I can so just bare with me. My work is been crazy lately and it will get worse this coming months...Anyway.. Thank you for staying and patiently waiting, I really appreciate it. Here it goes...

 

 

 

 

A ring sound cut everyone‘s attention and fetch their phones out.
“It’s mine.” The only guy in the group announce and widely grin.

“Give me that.” Yuri childishly snatch the phone. The older man eyebrows pulled down together, eyes widely open glaring at his younger sister and lips tightly closed while his jaw tensed.

“Hello?” Yuri ignored his mad brother and answer the call.

“Who’s this?”

“What the...---YAH, you’re the one calling me and you---”

“Kwon Yuri..”

“What----Who are you?”

“Can I talk to your brother?”

“Not unless you tell me your name.”

Pak...

“Aish this kid... stay there.” After smacking the younger girl’s head, GD snatch his phone back and walk to the farthest corner. Yuri scoff and sat back to her chair while occasionally glancing at her brother.

“Yul.”

“Baby?” Yuri immediately turn around to face the blonde girl.

“I need to buy some things, can you accompany me?”

“Can we go out tomorrow?”

“Okay.” Jessica lightly caress Yuri’s cheeks then gently wipe out Yuri’s pouting lips and turn her attention back to her foods. Tiffany frown and eyed her best friend.

“Jessie didn’t I told you I’m free tomorrow? Why did you ask Yuri and not me?”

Jessica’s face heated up, with her trembling hands Jessica wipe the cold sweat in her forehead and let out an awkward chuckle. She honestly didn’t plan to go out today nor tomorrow its just she wanted to talk to Yuri and that idea pop out in her mind. 

“I---I--- TIFF.” 

Trying to fabricate an alibi or a reason Jessica ended up with nothing. She irritatingly called her best friend while teeth tightly gritted not forgetting to show her famous cold glare.

“What?” Tiffany annoyingly responded not bothered by Jessica’s scary expression. Yuri and Taeyeon eyed the duo then look at each other. Slowly stepping backward, the duo sneakily walk out in the growing tension between the two girls.

After successfully walk out in the living room, Yuri and Taeyeon tip toed towards where GD is and tried to eavesdrop.

“I get it. I need to go now there’s two monkeys here trying to be a dog sniffing my scent and barking loudly to get my attention. Bye now.”

“OPPA...” The duo jump out in their hiding spot and rush towards the chuckling guy. Punching and slapping the older man, Taeyeon and Yuri able to pin the man in the floor. Kneeling down and keeping the man in the floor.

“Who’s that?”

“My old enemy pal wanted to meet and chat.”

“WHAT?” Taeyeon jump in GD’s stomach causing GD to groan in pain.

“Oppa you can’t meet that enemy pal of yours. And you promise you will make up those 2 years that you’ve been away.” Yuri release the man in pain and sternly eyeing her older brother. GD sits up and caress his sore stomach.

“We’re just gonna talk about business. Geez you girls are too intense and filled with all negative vibes. Its just a few hours then we can hang out after that.” GD playfully responded and lift Taeyeon up to get off his stomach.

”So, Yul that new girl is your girl?” GD immediately change the topic knowing it will be an unending discussion. Luckily the two girls took the bait. Yuri face heated up then turn around, avoiding Taeyeon and Jiyong‘s piercing eyes, chuckling awkwardly Yuri walk away from the duo and went out in the house. Seems like all of a sudden her tongue tied up so walking out is the only choice she have.

Getting nothing from his sister, Jiyong face Taeyeon but the later immediately responded, “Don’t look at me.”

“Should I look at the wall?” Jiyong sarcastically spatted, a little annoyed and felt left behind. They are so close that no secrets is allowed but here he is now feeling fool and stupid.

“If you can then go for it.” Taeyeon responded with the same manner and hurriedly left the man. Jiyong hissed and eyed Taeyeon running away from him.

“Yah, why can’t you have my back just this one?” Jiyong shouted out of frustration.

“I love you Oppa..”

“Yeah..yeah..yeah..I can feel it Tae. You just prove to me how much you love me. I’m the oldest here..aish...” Jiyong muttered while walking to where Taeyeon ran.  Hearing heavy footsteps behind her Taeyeon stop running and turn around to face Jiyong. Pressing her cheeks that her lips jutted out, she then wink at the man then hurriedly run away again.

“Aish this kids.” Jiyong chuckle lightly then he saw in the corner of his eyes the two girls chatting in the kitchen.

Seeing Jiyong, Tiffany jump off her chair and run towards the man..“Oppa, this is so out of topic and so sudden but I really need to ask this. Are you free tomorrow?” Jiyong frown and eyed the girl in front of him. Looking around, Jiyong then lean forward. “Are you gonna propose?”
Tiffany’s mouth slightly agape, eyeing the man blankly.

“Tiffany..” Jiyong lightly shook the stun girl.

“Oppa seriously? I’m not gonna propose. I’m a girl. A GIRL, she needs to propose not me. Aish Oppa...stupid.”

“Yah..”

“Anyway are you free tomorrow?”

“Why?”

“I need to ask you a big favor!” Tiffany cutely purse her lips while nervously rubbing her arms. Jiyong scratch his non itchy head and glance at the blonde girl few meters away from them then back to the shy/nervous girl.

“What is it?”

“Not now Oppa, we need at least a day to talk about it.”

“Wow...that serious?”

“Yes Oppa..”

Jiyong sigh loudly then put his hands in his pockets.

“I’m meeting someone tomorrow and I don’t know how long will that take..Hmm..how about the day after tomorrow?”

Tiffany glance at Jessica for a second then face Jiyong.

“Okay Oppa..”

“Wait, can you at least tell me a little hint about it? I’m curious as hell now.”

Tiffany giggle lightly seeing the older guy pouted.

“Oppa its serious okay and God your too old to pout.”

“Seriously?” Jiyong annoyingly asked. 

Tiffany took a deep breathe and softly whispered, “Lee Donghae." Jiyong forehead crease deeply, confused of what the latter just whispered. 

“Lee? Who? Who’s that? Your Ex? Are you cheating on my Taeyeon?" Tiffany smile vanished and her expression turns blank. Seconds after, Tiffany hissed and left the older guy behind not bothering to explain nor respond.

“This girls got weider and weider.” Jiyong muttered then walk out in the house to find her sister but a soft voice stop him from his route. Turning slowly, his brows almost meet while eyeing the latter intently.

“Hi, I'm Jessica Jung, I’m sorry for introducing myself like this. I’m Yuri’s friend.” Jessica extend her hand beaming a tight smile at the guy in front of her.

Jiyong raise his right brow and smugly wipe his mouth then lightly press his nose. Jessica felt scared all of a sudden seeing Jiyong expression plus the latter didn’t bother responding and only eyeing her from head to toe.

“Is there something wrong?” Jessica coldly spatted, putting a staring fight and not letting the guy feel her rousing anxiety.

“Friend?” Jiyong repeated Jessica’s description of her relationship with Yuri. Jessica confusedly eyed the guy then responded, “Yes, friend!”

Jiyong flick his tongue loudly then walk around Jessica.

“Have boyfriend?”

Jessica close her eyes, she hated this kind of situation coz it reminded her with her dark past.  She then blow some air off her quivering lungs then face Jiyong.

“Look I already introduce myself to you and I don’t care if you won’t introduce yourself to me. I just wanna know where’s Yuri!”

“Why are you looking for my sister? Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.” Jiyong raise his both brows, eyeing every move of the blonde girl.

“You are more annoying than Yuri. Nice meeting you.” Jessica coldly muttered and left the man behind. Jiyong giggle while shaking his head as he is looking at the retreating figure of the blonde girl. Another woman walks out in him this day. Jiyong press his lips then loudly flick his tongue then walk out in the house to search for his sister. 

 After hours of catching up and Jiyong getting to know Jessica, they finally decided to rest. Yuri and Jessica already settled in their shared room, while Tiffany and Taeyeon took the other room and Jiyoung took Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter