bad and good.... 10

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 6 months....

 

 

Seung heon with a cane in his right hand slowly walk to the cemetery. Inhaling a large sum of air, he stop and stood in front of a pantheon.

“I never wish to end this way but I hope you’re okay. We’ve done horrible things that cause us everything we’ve got but I’m still thankful for everything you did to me. Good bye Hyung.” Seung heon bow his head then put the flowers in his hand over the pantheon. Looking at the sky, he smiled.

“It’s time for a new life.” He softly mumbled and smiled warmly at the sky and bravely let his tears fall.

 

 

 

On the other hand, five girls are enjoying the heat of the sun.

Yuri and Taeyeon sat in their wheel chairs enjoying the heat of the sun while looking at their other sisters playing around. Taeyeon sadly press her lips in her side then let her head rest in the headrest of her wheel chair. Looking at the bright sky, a lone tear escaped. Sniffing softly to not to get her sister’s attention, she pretended coughing to cover her face.

“Are you okay Tae?”

Blinking her eyes a couple of times, Taeyeon pull her hands off her face to face the latter. Beaming a tight smile, Taeyeon responded with a weak nod.

“Hi my babies...”

The three girls run towards their father while Yuri and Taeyeon rolled their wheels towards their father.

“We’re going out tonight, where do you all wanna go?”

Yoona and Sooyoung blurted a lot of places while the other people just eyed the duo with a smile.

“Oh Dad, I’m not going out with this wheel chair.” Yuri announce, getting everyone’s attention while Taeyeon nod her head agreeing Yuri’s statement. Seung heon frown and shook his head in responds.

“Then I’m not going.” Yuri angrily exclaim.

Seung heon press the bridge of his nose and kneeled down in front of the sulky tan girl.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, of course. I’ve been in this wheel chair for God knows how long. Tsk..I’m tired sitting around but I did till now because you said it but this time dad listen to me, I’m perfectly fine. Stronger than a horse.”

“Me too Dad.”

Seung heon look at the duo in wheel chair then glance at his other daughters. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona raise their thumbs up in responds.

“Okay just be careful. Got it?”

“Yes sir.” Yuri and Taeyeon playfully saluted and Seung heon can only shake his head.

“Tae? Is it today’s Irene’s birthday?” Hyoyeon unsurely ask. Taeyeon bit her lips and nod her head softly. As much as she can, she doesn’t want to cry and be sad in her little sister’s special day. Taeyeon wanted to be cheerful and happy remembering her bubbly little sister.

“We should celebrate..” Sooyoung  loudly announce while the other girls immediately agreed.

“I can book your favorite restaurant Tae.”

“Dad, I just want to visit her and buy some stuff that she likes.” Taeyeon politely turns down her father’s idea. Seung heon nod his head and turn around to face his men. Calling some of his men, Seung heon face Taeyeon once again.

“Tae, tell them what you wanted so they can buy---”

“Dad, I wanted to buy it myself. Please?”

Seung heon eyes widen and shook his head furiously. Totally against Taeyeon’s plan.

“Tae, roaming around with your condition isn’t a good idea. Kahi said that you two (Seung heon look at Yuri then back to Taeyeon) should not exhaust yourself. You know that you are not fully recovered yet. Please listen to Daddy.”

“But Dad, I promise if I’m tired I’ll take a rest. I can handle myself. I just want to buy my gift by myself. Pretty please..”

“Don’t worry dad, we’ll go with her.” Yoona butted in, wrapping her long arms around Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon glance at the younger girl then look back at her father. She wanted to go alone but if this is the only way she can make her father agree to her pleas then why not?

“How about our dinner date?”

“We’ll be back before that Dad.” Sooyoung confidently responded, supporting her sisters. Seung heon can only sigh and hopelessly put his hands in his pockets.

“Okay, just be careful okay?”

“Yes sir.” the five girls saluted with a cheeky smile plastered in their faces.

“You two should bring your wheel chairs with you.”

“WHAT?” Yuri and Taeyeon shouted in unison.

“That’s for your own good.”

“No. Come on Dad. We’re okay now. You’re making us look like a weakling.”

“What? Its not like that. You two are still recovering from your massive injuries. Put your pride aside or no going out today.” Seung heon strictly exclaim. The girls press their lips thinking of something they can respond.

“Fine.” Taeyeon responded and secretly wink at her sisters. The other girls agreed and push the two girls in wheel chair inside their house. Seung heon was left dumbfounded and can only eyed his daughters disappearing figures.

Hour pass, the girls are already set. Seung heon eyed his daughter suspiciously, he felt something off but he can’t point it out.

“All of you must me home at 5. Is that clear?” The girls nod their heads and bid goodbye. Yuri and Taeyeon took their special place in the van where they can settled their wheel chairs. As their car drove off, Yuri and Taeyeon stood up leaving their wheel chairs behind.

“Yul, Tae no wheel chairs, no shopping.” Siwon exclaim. Yuri and Taeyeon glance at each other then pouted their lips cutely.

“Oppa...”

“Oppa...”

“Please, just this time.”

“I’m like you Oppa, strong...”

“Oppa we love you so much....”

“You owe us Oppa. Please...”

Yuri and Taeyeon  let out their indescribable aegyo. The other girls curled their fingers while Siwon acted like he didn’t hear a thing.

“Oppa...” Yuri shook the man’s shoulder while Taeyeon ask their other sisters to help them persuade the older guy.

“Oppa, do you want the people to look at Yuri and Taeyeon with a pity eyes?”

“And look down on them thinking they are disabled? Oppa, you said you gonna protect us.”

“Seems like you don’t stand in you own words Oppa. We look up to you but tsk..tsk..you are just like those people who’s only good in words. Oppa actions speaks louder than words.”

“Oppa we’ll be good to you now. Just please let us walk with our own two feet. Let us feel the warmth of the floor or ground. Oppa....” Yuri exaggeratedly fall in her knees while shaking the older guys’ shoulder.

“Buckle up..”

“YAYYYY...” The girls happily put their seat belt on, feeling victorious after persuading Siwon. After their wild and loud drive, they finally arrived in their destination. Roaming around in the mall, Yuri and Taeyeon can feel their knees is about to give up. So they ask their other sisters to stop for awhile to rest.

They went to the nearest cafe to rest but before they can enter the said cafe, something caught their eyes that made them stop. In that instant, they realize how they missed the other girls but unfortunately the girls are with someone else now. Someone who make them smile and laugh out loud.

“Cheater.” Yuri chanted and turn around leaving her sisters behind and accidentally bump random people. Yuri ignore the people she ran into and continue walking away when one men stood in front of her and push Yuri. The sudden attack took Yuri in surprise as she wasn’t able to counteract. Yuri fall in the floor and angrily look up to meet the culprit. Yuri stood up and was about to attack the guy that pushed her when another guy pop up in the scene, pinning Yuri in the door and mockingly lift Yuri’s shirt then throw a hard punch in Yuri’s stomach. It happen so fast that Yuri was not able to see what’s coming. Hearing the commotion the Song siblings turn their heads and their eyes widen looking at their sister being pinned in the door by two unknown men.Sooyoung along with her other sisters rush towards Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter