Alone 5

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day has finally come, Yuri well see her baby today. Checking her bad for the nth time today, Yuri looked up in the mirror and smiled at her own reflection.

“This will be the start of the new beginning Yuri.” She muttered and cheered herself then left the house to meet the only family she got.

Yuri forgot the time she ever smile this big. Looking at the most beautiful thing in her arms, Yuri smiles locked up in her face.

“Hello there!" Yuri muttered with so much admiration in her tone.

“Promise me you will take care of her okay? If you need anything, just let me know okay?"

Yuri look up and beamed a tight smile towards the later.

“Yul honey, call me if you need anything please." Kahi muttered clearly not satisfied with Yuri’s response.

Taking a deep breathe, Yuri stood in front of the middle aged woman then bow her head.

“Thank you for everything you’ve done to me Mrs. Jung. Rest assure I will give my life for this baby." Yuri muttered with so much sincerity in her voice. The middle aged woman smiled and lovingly caress Yuri’s cheeks.

“Whatever happens you are still my little sweetheart Honey. I’m always here for you...okay?"

Yuri warmly smiles and once again bow her head. Kahi frown then pull the tan girl into a tight hug. Feeling the familiar warmth, Yuri bite her lower lips, trying to held back her tears.

“Thank you so much. I have to go now." Yuri formally bid goodbye from the older woman as she tighten her grip while holding her baby. While the older woman freely let her tears free eyeing the tan girl walking away with her very first granddaughter. She wanted to keep the baby but its not her call anymore. They’ve mess up and somehow she sees this as the consequences they need to face. She just can’t believe how easy Jessica gave away her daughter, the baby she bears for nine months. Kahi wipe off her tears and looked around and saw her husband shaking his head.

Walking towards her husband Kahi immediately seek the man’s warmth. She buried her wet cheeks against the man’s chest and softly let out her whimpers.

Driving back to their home, Kahi turn around to face her husband.

“Is this the right thing Daniel?" Kahi shakingly asked.

“We need to respect your daughter’s decision. I’m sorry."

Kahi mockingly chuckle and softly push her husband. Wiping off her tears, Kahi face her husband and muttered. “Never did I felt this useless and heartless person in my entire life until now. That Baby didn’t do anything yet your daughter throws her just like that. I know she was hurt but what she did to that baby is so inhumane. How can a mother do that to her own daughter?" Kahi angrily exclaim. 

“Asked your best friend, she might gave you the answer you wanted---"

Pak...

Kahi angrily slap her husband and angrily pointed her husband, as she muttered, “You don’t know anything about Hyori so shut your mouth."

“Yeah? Didn’t she left Yuri to us without a second thought?" Daniel mockingly asked. Kahi took a deep breathe while she closed her eyes.

“Hyori left Yuri to us because she’s dying Daniel. Aside from blaming herself for what happened to Yoona, she’s also in the midst of dying and she doesn’t want Yuri to see nor witness another death right in front of her eyes once again. Hyori choose to die alone just to protect her daughter from feeling the same agony Yuri felt when she lose her sister. She doens’t want Yuri to suffer more after what happened.Now tell me, where in that part does Hyori did that is the same as what your daughter just did?" Hyori angrily poke Daniel’s chest, urging the man to answer but the latter just shook his head and keep his head down.

“You and your daughter should live together. She’s your daughter after all." With that said, Kahi went inside their house leaving the man rooted in her spot, still speechless about what he just learned awhile ago.

Three years past....


“WAAAAAHHH...Daddie ouch..ouch..."

A loud thud echoed in the room..then..

“Princess..princess..why? What’s wrong?" Yuri frantically crawled towards the little girl.

“Ouch.." The little girl pointed the red spot on her arms.

“What happen?" Yuri still in dazed as she examined her daughter’s whole body scared the little girl might be badly hurt other than the mosquito bite in her right arm.

“Daddie ouch.." The little girl frustratingly shove her right arm towards the tan girl. After making sure there’s no major injury, Yuri sigh in relief and kissed the spot where her daughter pointed.

“Ouch more." The little girl innocently muttered, causing the tan girl to giggle at her daughter’s cute antics.

“Your umma put you into this huh?" Yuri asked but did what her princess asked her to do. Kissing her daughter’s arm, Yuri then lift the little girl up and walk out in her room.

“You’re awake."

Yuri scoff and ignore the latter. Yuri face her daughter and lovingly shower the little girl face with kisses.

“Yah, I tried to wake you up okay but you keep on ignoring me."

“Aish, you know I’m so tired from my 4 jobs. Getting a straight 2 hours would really helpful---"

“Sleeping with an empty stomach won’t help you stupid." The latter retaliated and grab the little girl off on Yuri’s arms.

“And you’re welcome." The latter muttered,sternly eyeing the tan girl.

Yuri scoffed and rolled her eyes after the sarcastic statement from the other woman.

“Umma, ouch!" The little girl cup the older woman’s face and turn it towards her then pointed her arm again.

“Aww..my baby girl..Umma will kiss the boo boo away..mwaah.."

The little girl lift her right arm so the older woman can easily kissed her arm.

A loud chuckle roared in the house when Yuri playfully shower her daughter’s face and back with kisses and small bites.

“Who is Daddy’s princess?"

“Me.." The little girl happily chime while Yuri smugly wink at the other woman.

“Who’s Daddy’s love?"

“Me.." The little girl raise her right hand while jumping up and down.

“Stop that, Baby girl is not aloud to be tired, remember?" The other woman muttered, pinching Yuri’s right arm then sweetly smiled at the little girl.

“Aw..you making my princess pout. My princess is sad now..hmm...my love..hhmmm..." 

Yuri peck her daughter’s pouting lips and playfully glared at the other woman.

The other girl angrily raised her fist then immediately beam her sweetest smile when the little girl looked towards her.

“Krystal Kwon is Umma’s baby..right? So Umma loves her so much too,so so much."

Yuri chuckle loudly, seems like their fight is up early in the morning today. Ever since Krystal came into their lives, the trio’s been showering the little girl with so much love that they always end up fighting over who loves the little girl more and who Krystal loves more among them. Yuri for sure always win but because of her multiple jobs, Yuri hardly plays with Krystal and the tan girl is always tired when she got home that gives the two older woman chance to spend more time with Krystal.

“Where is my Baby?” Victoria loudly announced, causing the two older woman to roll their eyes while Krystal happily pop out her little head to see the latter.

“No meeting?” Yuri asked.

“Nope, coz today is me and my baby Krys day.”

“WHAT? It’s my day today!” The other woman protested, showing the schedule they posted in the board.

Victoria frown and eyed the board. Her eyes widen then beamed a toothy grin.

“Please..let me go with you two. I already clear my schedule because I thought today is my day with my baby. Please... I’ll behave..promise.” Victoria pleaded then showed her puppy eyes towards the latter.

“NO!”

“Please...please...”

“Mama ouch.”

Victoria stop from whining and immediately face the little girl. Kissing the spot that the little girl once again pointed.

“Mama love my Baby Krys. Love love Mama..” Victoria lovingly shower the kid’s face, pouring her affection towards the little girl. After their affectionate moment, Victoria turn around to lady who’s scheduled to have their little princess today and sweetly smiled at the latter.

 Victoria pleaded again and again until the latter got tired of her pleas.

“You better behave or I’ll send you home." The other lady muttered, sternly eyeing Victoria. The Chinese girl beamed a wide grin then nod her head in response.

Krystal’s one of her ways to asked the older women’s attention is to say she’s hurt. Every time she say’s ouch to the trio, every one stops what their doing and immediately console her and with that give all their attention to her. She’s only 3 years old but she sure knows her way how to get whatever she wanted.

“Let’s go to Disney?”

“What did I told you? And you know she can’t go to that kind of places.” The other lady strictly asked. Victoria pouted and glance at the very quite tan girl.

“What’s wrong with you?” Victoria curiously asked. Yuri raised her both brows then shook her head.

“You have work today?” The other lady asked, curious as well. 

As the two ladies notice how Yuri lately seems off and seemingly quite sometimes. They tried to somehow interrogate the tan girl but Yuri is good at diverting the topics away.

“Yeah.” Yuri shortly responded.

Victoria glance at the other lady then silently asking for help.

“Hey, you know you can tell us anything right?”

“And about Krystal’s condition we are here, always here for both of you. You know that right?”

Yuri smiled and nod her head. “Of course.” she mumbled and pick up her daughter then turn around and face her two best friends. “I’m really thankful and I love you both so much.” With that said Yuri left the two with her daughter in her arms. And there again, Yuri is able to got away from her best friends.

“We need to talk to her, like seriously talk to her."

Victoria pouted and eyed the retreating figure of the tan girl then face the latter, “Then what shall we do?" She asked.

“Tonight, we will talk to her."

“How?" Victoria mockingly asked, as they’ve been doing that countless times but Yuri always able to slips away.

“I’m gonna use my Baby Girl."

“WHA----Leave my baby Krys alone." Victoria protested, not liking of the idea of dragging the said kid into that kind of situation.

“Well you have a better idea?" The other lady sarcastically asked.

“What are you gonna do?" Victoria heave in defeat and sadly sat down in the nearest chair.

“You really think I’ll put my baby girl in harm?"

“Yeah..yeah..what’s your plan?" Victoria boringly buried the latter’s disappointments and urge the latter to just go to the point. The other lady, hissed and softly poke the Chinese girl’s forehead and sat in front of Victoria.

“Since today’s my day with my Baby Girl, I’ll asked Yuri if Krys can sleep with me. Knowing Yuri, she can’t slept without her princess so she’ll end up sleeping with me--"

“F*** are you trying to get laid---"

“Bi****"

Victoria chuckle loudly and raised her both hands gesturing she surrender. The mad lady slap Victoria’s right arm then sat back to her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter