Sweet Bastard

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, I just wanna let you all know how grateful I am for all your support, comments and upvotes. For the "It's you after all." what you guys think? Should I add more chapters or not? Let me know but for now, I want to share this new story to all of you guys. I hope you all gonna like it and still support me..lol..

 

Here we go...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Yuri the only child of the business tycoon in Asia. She was pampered and all she asked, she always gets, because of that, she thought she can get anything she wants. She has her own maid, driver, you name it. At the age of sixteen, she bought her own house considering she barely see’s her parents, having her own house isn’t that a big of a deal. She decorated her own house in a simple way. She painted the wall in white, have one big couch,love set, center table, entertainment showcase because Yuri wanted to have a bigger space so she only has enough decoration in her house. She’s in her first year of college and she’s taking up business per her father’s request. She didn’t complain considering she hasn’t thought of anything other than enjoying her wealth. And she think's its the least she can do for her father after everything he gave to her.

Yuri’s one of the closest friend's is her nanny’s only daughter. Being always alone and left behind by her parents Yuri became so close with her nanny’s family like she’s a part of it. Now, Yuri decided to let her nanny’s family live with her.

 

“Yul wake up.”

“Hmm..5 minutes more Sica...” Yuri whine and turn to another side, back facing the latter.

“Yuri we will be late for school again. You better be ready when I came back. Hear me? Kwon I’m warning you...” Jessica seriously muttered, slapping Yuri with a pillow.

“Kiss first..”

“In your dreams..” Jessica responded immediately then left the room. It different now, before Jessica can play along with Yuri’s flirty actions but after Yuri confided her feeling a couple of times, Jessica felt uncomfortable being around Yuri.

“Umma your spoiled nonbiological child please.” Jessica sarcastically mumbled while grabbing her things. The older woman chuckle loudly hearing her daughter’s ranting once again.

“Okay, be ready now, I’ll go wake her up.”

Jessica scoffed and continue gathering her things. Mrs. Jung lightly caress her daughter’s shoulder and headed to Yuri’s room.

Opening the door, Mrs. Jung smiled looking at the tan girl.

“Yuri..” Mrs. Jung lifted Yuri’s blanket,revealing the half woman. Mrs. Jung is used seeing Yuri like this since the latter always sleep with only her undies on. Sometimes the tan girl will only wear her boxers and a sports bra while walking around her house. Besides, Mrs. Jung already seen everything coz she literally raise the tan girl.

“Umma...”

“Wake up now.”

“5 minutes..”

“No..NOW..”

Yuri grumpily sat up and pouted. Mrs. Jung rolled her eyes and completely remove the blanket off the tan girl.

“Yuri you are already late, hurry up. Aish this kid.”

Yuri raised her both hands, asking the older woman to pull her out in her bed. Mrs. Jung shook her head, seems like Jessica is right after all. She spoiled Yuri too much that up until now the latter is acting like a baby but she never regret it coz this childish Yuri is what she cherish the most.

Mrs. Jung went beside Yuri and pull the younger girl up. Standing in front of the older woman, Yuri engulfed the latter into a big hug.

“Love you umma..” Yuri whispered and tiredly lean her head on the older woman’s  shoulder.

“Love you too..now get ready..” The older woman pushed the tan girl to the bathroom.

After doing her business, Yuri hurriedly went downstairs and receive a deathly glare from the other younger girl.

“Seriously Yuri? You beat me on preparing myself. You took 3 hrs?” Jessica angrily muttered.

“Sica I am also a girl, duh!”

“Duh your face...hurry up we are late Yuri.”

“Nothing to worry Sica..you are with the mighty Kwon Yuri.”

Pak..

Jessica scoffed loudly after smacking the tan girl’s head.

“You’re lucky I love you.” Yuri muttered while caressing her sore head. For the nth time, Yuri blurted her feelings again and the only thing Jessica can do is ignore it. Jessica thought Yuri is just confused with her feelings and besides Jessica has someone else already, she’s just waiting for the right time to tell Yuri about it.

“Yuri stop that. I already told you to stop it before it ruins our friendship.” Jessica seriously muttered hoping Yuri will get what she wanted to imply. She really cares about the tan girl but she can never return Yuri’s feelings and she sure knows she will hurt Yuri in the end and that’s what she’s been trying to  avoid.

“I told myself that but my heart still shouted your name..” Yuri charmingly smiled and wink at the latter. Jessica scrunches her nose in disgust and left the tan girl behind.

“Yuri---”

“Umma please just let me. I really love her.” Yuri softly muttered and beamed a tight smile.

“I know that but Yuri this time is different. You can’t force someone to love you back Yuri. You can’t use your money or your power in this. I’m not siding anyone in here, you are young Yuri, enjoy it, don’t close your world yet.”

Yuri let out a sigh and eyed the door where Jessica went.

“Umma you know me. Once I said I love it, I mean it and it will never change. Umma please just let me be.” Yuri once pleaded. The older woman heaved in defeat knowing the younger girl will never dodge.

That’s one of Yuri’s strong personality, if she said she like it or love it she really mean it and that’s what her parents admire about Yuri. She’s not like those teenagers kids that will ask for things then months later it's already in the dumpsters. Everything she asked is what she really wants.

 About Jessica, Yuri’s been contemplating about her feeling because it started a couple of years ago. When they went hiking and camping, in that moment Yuri realize something is different with what she’s feeling for Jessica and she’s sure it is different from a feeling for a sister. Jessica almost drown in the lake and being a dork, Yuri teasingly kissed the blonde girl as if she’s going to perform a CPR but when their lips attached, Yuri’s breath hitch and her stomach crumbling as if butterflies wanted to go out. That’s how it started and after that Yuri’s been true to herself and confessed but Jessica always dump her but never did Yuri give up, instead Yuri became more aggressive to let Jessica know she’s serious and she mean everything she said.

One day, Mrs. Jung ask the younger girl if she can go out today coz its been a long time since they went out with her daughter. Yuri shrugged her shoulder and immediately give the middle-aged woman a day off.

Sitting on the couch, Yuri boringly scanning for movies to watch since she’s too lazy to go out.

“Umma bring something fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter