best friend love 2......

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me explain first. I was browsing some videos in youtube and saw this Yulti video where Yuri and Tiffany sit on their couch really really close to each other that’s why I came up with that story. I know this fic is for yulsic only and I just wanted to experiment but it didn’t went well. I apologize for posting this story in this fic. Unfortunately a lot of you didn’t like it. So I make this extended chapter to make it up to all of you. Hope you like this chap..

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

After the confession under the rain, Tiffany and Yuri’s relationship run smoothly. Feeling in love is the most beautiful thing that will happen in our life, especially when you’ve been loved back. Two weeks had past and Jessica is trying her best to avoid the couple, Yuri was confuse about it, opposite in Tiffany’s side. Tiffany knows the reason behind Jessica’s sudden change but she decided to shrug it off and concentrate on her relationship.  Days past and it becomes months, everything is perfect except the fact that Jessica Jung is avoiding the new couple but other than that it is perfect. Yuri and Tiffany is enjoying every second of their life together, laughing, giggling, holding each other’s hand like there’s no tomorrow and showing how much they value and love each other.

School days again, Yuri and Tiffany went to school hand in hand, sweetly staring at each other and then giggle in the end..

“Jessie…” Tiffany shouted while waving her hand calling the blonde girl but Jessica didn’t even bother to turn her head and continue walking.

“What the.. that girl.” Tiffany stomp her foot and annoyingly eyeing the disappearing figure of the blonde girl.

“Don’t worry Tiff, I’ll handle her.” After blurting her thoughts, Yuri chase Jessica without waiting Tiffany’s responds. Tiffany pout and softly mumble, “Yeah, right..” Tiffany mockingly mumble, even though she knows Yuri won’t hear her. Tiffany is walking to their classroom silently while pouting, when she entered in their classroom she saw Yuri teasingly poking and pinching Jessica’s cheeks, while the blonde girl tried to maintain her poker face and throwing her deadliest glare to the tan girl but Yuri seems not affected by Jessica’s cold responds, a genuine smile appear in Tiffany’s face instead of jealousy.

“Yah, I called you earlier. Why are you ignoring me?” Tiffany flick Jessica’s forehead and wink at her lover.

“Yah. Hit me again and that will be the last time you can move you ugly and disgusting fingers. And we’re not friends anymore remember?” Jessica coldly exclaim and push the couple away. Yuri let out a soft chuckle seeing her girlfriend’s and Jessica’s antics, she lean forward and tilt her head to her right to look at Jessica’s face. Feeling irritated, Jessica push Yuri’s face away and keep her eyes on their teacher who is now preparing for the class.

“I thought we’re friends now?” Yuri whine and playfully brush her forehead in Jessica’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I thought we’re friends now?” Tiffany ignore the harsh words from Jessica earlier and whine along with her lover. She’s thankful to Jessica though the blonde girl is acting cold. Tiffany already know the said girl, so Jessica’s attitude isn’t new to Tiffany. The mask that Jessica wore, Tiffany can clearly see the blonde girl’s face behind the mask. Feeling guilty yet she’s happy. Knowing Jessica’s feeling towards her lover, Tiffany can’t help but to feel guilty and sad for Jessica. Tiffany wanted to somehow ease the blonde girl’s pain by showing her gratitude and showing how she value Jessica every time they’re together even though the blonde girl always ignore her but for Tiffany it doesn’t matter as long as she was able to spend some time with Jessica. She don’t know why she didn’t feel any spang of jealousy when Yuri is acting so sweet to Jessica, she even find it cute and admirable.

Jessica rolled her eyes and lean forward wanting to ignore the two annoying girls but to her dismay, Tiffany keep on poking Jessica’s left shoulder while Yuri was on the right shoulder. Jessica take a deep breath, lift her head, looking straight at first then turn to her sides as she glared at the two obnoxious girls in her sides. The blonde girl is expecting the two girls will be scared and will stop but to her dismay, the duo giggle and hug the blonde girl tight.

“YAHHH…” Jessica shouted at the top of her lungs and stood up then face the two giggling girl, hands rested in her hips, teeth gritted and her brows meet totally forgotten where their at….then..

 

“Miss Jung, what is wrong with you?” Jessica’s eyes widen and gulp looking at their teacher who is now in front of her. Jessica look back at the two annoying girls asking for help but unfortunately the duo innocently look at their teacher and avoiding Jessica’s pleading eyes.

“Miss Jung, I’m asking you.” Jessica puff her cheeks then face her teacher.

“Those two keep on bagging me to the point that I want to kill them in this instant.” Jessica loudly responded, pointing her fingers to the two girls who is now shaking they’re heads in protest while everyone gasp in horror hearing Jessica’s cold responds and especially looking at Ms. Park red face. Ms. Park expression is like any minute now she can torn Jessica into tiny little pieces.

“Ms. Park, she didn’t mean to yell at you. It’s my fault I keep on poking her shoulder that’s why she shouted earlier, it’s a reaction out of frustration.” Yuri squeeze herself in between the two girl and bow her head then apologize again and again. Ms. Park face soften and look at Yuri.

“Both of you detention. See me after class.” Ms. Park went back in the center and clap her hands to gain everyone’s attention.

“Ms, only the two of us?” Yuri softly ask and earn a glare from her teacher.

“Ms. Tiffany Hwang is included..” Jessica muttered in monotone, rolling her eyes and blankly staring at their teacher.

“Ms…-----

“It’s not true Ms., I am innocent.” Tiffany protested and unintentionally cut Yuri.

“Innocent?” Jessica scoff then bit her lower lips while eyeing the brunette girl angrily. Tiffany hold her giggle then wink at the blonde girl. Jessica look at the latter in disgust and take her seat but this time she move her seat away from the duo.

“Ms. Jung, what are you doing?” Jessica frustratingly let out a heavy sigh before facing her teacher.

“Ms. Can you mind your own business? I don’t want to sit with them. If you want we can switch places.” Ms. Park, furrowed her brows and secretly clench her fist.

“Out.” Ms. Park sternly exclaim and pointed the door. Jessica ruffled her hair and glared again to the annoying couple.

“Fine.” Jessica grab her things and intentionally step on Tiffany’s foot and sway her elbow hitting Yuri’s head. Yuri groan in pain and pout facing her girlfriend. Jessica stop for a minute and look away not wanting to witness the sweet moments of Tiffany and Yuri.

“Oh..come here.” Tiffany plan to coax her lover as she open her arms gesturing she wanted to hug the pouting girl. Yuri grin and wiggle her brows but someone, Ms. Park, precisely  cleared and raise her right brows wearing –what-are-you-doing look. Tiffany shyly look away as she put her arms down while….

“Ms. Are you going to start the class or we will all just stay here.” Jessica rolled her eyes and was about to walk out when Ms. Park unintentionally block the blonde girl when Ms. Park step forward facing the rude tan girl.

“Out..” Yuri pout and shake her head in protest. Ms. Park close her eyes and look at Jessica who is now blankly looking at her.

“Ms. Jung and Ms. Kwon out.” Ms. Park repeat her command as she angrily pointed the door.

“Just the two of us?” Yuri innocently ask which trigger Ms. Park madness. Instead to responding, Ms. Park point the door once again. Jessica rolled her eyes and walk pass through her teacher.

“Ms. Jung excited much?” Tiffany mockingly exclaim while smirking. The blonde girl took a deep breath and then walk out in the room ignoring Tiffany’s comment. Yuri felt lost as she stand in her spot looking back and forth to Jessica and to her girlfriend. Seeing how lost her lover is, Tiffany press her lips tight to compress her giggle. After calming herself, she look at Yuri and gestured to go out now. Yuri pout and shook her head in protest. She was about to sit back to her seat, but Ms. Park cleared and raise her left brows wearing what-are-you-doing look. Yuri wear her –oh-so-innocent look but to her dismay it didn’t have an effect to their teacher as Ms. Park pointed the door again.

“Go now Yuwree.. I’ll meet you before I go home. Find Jessica for me..Love you..” Tiffany whisper and push Yuri out of her seat. Yuri look at her girlfriend in disbelief but nonetheless she obeyed and walk out in the room without forgetting to leave a deathly glare to her teacher.

“Kids nowadays…” Ms. Park mumbled in defeat and went back to her table.

“Aish..” Yuri ruffle her hair and went to her hang out place. Along the way she was humming some random songs, when she was near in the garden she heard a soft sob. Yuri frown and tip toed following the soft sobbing sound.

“Sica?” Yuri mumble in disbelief when she realize who is the crying girl. The tan girl rush to Jessica then kneeled down in front of the crying girl.

“Sica, you alright?” Jessica was shock upon hearing the familiar husky voice full of worries yet it only worsen her sadness. Jessica wipe her tears away and was about to stand up but a firm grip stop her from going away. Yuri softly pull the latter back in her position earlier and comfortably sit beside the blonde girl.

“This place give me peace before but somehow reopens my wounded heart. The Jessica Jung I know is a strong woman, like a soldier in a war, you become braver when you got shot.” Yuri muttered while looking up in the sky. Jessica scoff and push the tan girl.

“That’s my line..” Jessica cross her arms in her chest and glared at Yuri, the tan girl giggle and pull Jessica closer.

“Yah, are you crazy? I’m glaring at you and here you are giggling.” Jessica muttered and push the tan girl again but Yuri didn’t let it happen as she tighten her hug and lean her head in Jessica’s shoulder.

“Sica, I’m here, please tell me your problem. It’s not fair, I told you everything when I am down. Why can’t you do that as well? I’m here Sica, please lean on me like how I lean onto you.” Jessica tears fall in a flash, the blonde girl silently curse herself for crying again. She shook Yuri’s head off to her shoulder and move away from Yuri, giving herself some space to breathe out.

“I can’t Yuri. You will never understand and you can’t do anything about it. I should move on and forget about this stupid feeling---“

“You like someone? Who? Did he hurt you? Who’s that idiot? I’ll kill him. Heck he doesn’t know what he lost. Idiot guy…His, lucky though, you are a wonderful woman Jessica and whoever it is, forget that ashhole. You are wonderful, beautiful, kind, sweet, in short perfect Jessica. Cheer up.” Jessica close her eyes..then…

 

Bwahaha…

 

Jessica burst into laughter while clutching her stomach. Yuri pout and softly slap Jessica’s right arm.

“You should smile often Sica, it suits you rather than wearing that poker face of yours.” Jessica laughter immediately died and her face instantly turn to dark red as she immediately buried her face into her palms to hide her so dark face but it’s too late coz Yuri notice it and a warm smile appear in her face. Yuri pull the blonde girl in to her arms, lifting the said girl and gently laid in her lap. Jessica struggle but Yuri sternly pull the blonde girl back to her lap and tightly wrap her long arms in Jessica’s small waist.

“Yah, what are you doing? Tiffany might see and---“

“Sica, please.. just this time. I miss you so much. Anyway, why are you avoiding me?” Yuri whispered, lips brush in Jessica’s earlobe that sends thousands of volts in Jessica’s spine. Jessica didn’t utter a word as she lean her head in Yuri’s chest, wanting to savor this rare chance to be with Yuri alone. The tan girl didn’t dig deeper nor persuade the blonde girl to answer her questions and hug the blonde girl instead. They stayed in that position till the bell ring indicating the school hours is over. Jessica rub her nose in Yuri’s neck while the tan girl lean her head in Jessica’s head.

“Sica, stop avoiding me ok?” Waiting patiently in Jessica’s responds, Yuri rub her cheeks against Jessica’s forehead but still she got nothing from Jessica.

“Sica..” Yuri softly called out, Jessica lift her head and face the tan girl.

“I’m not avoiding you Yul. Things has change, everything has change Yuri. Focus on your girlfriend ok? Do everything to keep your relationship.”

Trying to find the right words to counter back but she didn’t find anything, Yuri sigh and didn’t dare to argue nor stop the blonde girl from walking away.

“Aren’t you going now? Just to remind you we need to see Ms. Park.” Yuri nod her head and stood up dusting her pants and make her way to where the blonde girl is standing. Walking side by side going to their teacher’s office with an awkward silence lingers around them, no one dares to break the silence as they keep on walking until the reach their destination.

“Yuwree..” The duo turn their heads wearing different expression. The tan girl was smiling from ear to ear while the blonde girl bitterly smile and immediately look away.

“Jessie, I trust you, you will take care of my Yuwree k?” Tiffany turn the blonde girl to face her then beamed her signature smile. Jessica rolled her eyes at the brunette girl and turn around not minding to respond.

“Tiff, take care ok?” Yuri sadly mumbled, she walk closer to her girlfriend and wrap her arms in Tiffany’s waist, back hugging her girlfriend. Tiffany turn around and sweetly smile at her lover.

“Hmm..it’s fine Yuree, don’t worry please. See you tomorrow..” Tiffany tip toed and peck Yuri’s cheeks. The latter smile widely and nod her head happily. Tiffany was skipping happily while waving her hand.

“Yuwree, take care of that scary woman ok?” Yuri giggle and nod her head in responds while eyeing her girlfriend until she can’t see Tiffany anymore. Yuri turn around and softly open her teacher’s office, she scan the office but she saw nothing.

“Sica?”

“Ms. Park?” Yuri softly called out, just then Ms. Park appear behind the book shelves and gestured the tan girl to come closer. Yuri obeyed and walk towards where her teacher is.

“Help Ms. Jung fixed this book shelves then after that fixed my files. That’s all, have a good night girls. Don’t stay late ok?” The two younger girls nod their heads in responds, Ms. Park smile at the duo and bid her goodbye. Yuri tried to approach the blonde girl but to her dismay Jessica is avoiding her again, but it didn’t stop her to approach Jessica again and again.

 

“Sica, I’m tired..” Yuri slam her in the floor as she whine loudly.

 

“Sica..”

 

“Sica…”

“Sica……………”

 

“Yah, shut up.” Jessica annoyingly responded and throw the books in her hands to the whining girl. Yuri chuckle and dodge the books flying towards her. While dodging away from the books, Yuri made her way nearer to Jessica, when she finally in front of Jessica, Yuri smirk and lift the blonde girl then swing the blonde girl which cause Jessica to shout in the top of her lungs  due to sudden bold action of the tan girl. After gaining herself again, Jessica slap Yuri’s head, shoulders and chest nonstop and kicking Yuri’s legs making the tan girl groan in pain and stop swaying the blonde girl but still holding the blonde girl really close to her. Jessica didn’t stop from slapping Yuri until the tan girl recklessly put the blonde girl down. Because of the sudden action which Jessica didn’t expect to happen, upon feeling her feet touches the floor, Jessica jerk a little which cause her to stumble and was about to fall but a strong arms caught her on time and pull her up again. Faces inches away, eyes locked in each other’s eyes, breath hitch, lips slightly shaking, Nose flaring coz of the little incident earlier just then Yuri was taken aback when Jessica close her eyes which give her the opportunity to examine the perfect feature of the blonde girl. Feeling a sudden urge emerge in her being, Yuri slowly lean forward until her lips landed against Jessica’s soft lips. They’re lips stayed connected, just feeling each other’s lips, no movement involve. Yuri close her eyes memorizing the softness of Jessica’s lips. After a few seconds they pulled away little, eyes still closed with a mixed feeling. Feeling guilty, shy, sad but they both feels right at the same time.  Yuri slowly open her eyes and was mesmerize again with Jessica’s beauty. Without further ado, letting her heart decide Yuri lean again and completely capture Jessica’s lips and this time Yuri boldly claim Jessica’s upper lips and Jessica’s lower lips. Jessica open a little letting out a soft moan, Yuri take the opportunity and slide her tongue and taste every inch in Jessica’s mouth.

“No..no..” Jessica push Yuri and run away. Yuri stood still, looking at the door slam hard, she caress her chest then punch it hard, tears flawing on her cheeks freely as she tiredly slam  her exhausted body and mind in the floor. Hours past, Yuri stood up and arrange everything in Ms. Park’s office. After arranging everything, Yuri walk out in the office blankly. She feel like, she lost herself now, don’t even know where to go. She keep on walking until she reach the park, Yuri stop for a minute then walk to the center of the park.

“You are idiot KWON YURI..IDIOT..” Yuri frustratedly slap her head and punch her chest, feeling confuse, she cried hard while kneeling facing the sun setting down. Pouring her hearts out, Yuri stayed in her position and let her eyes dried out of tears. Three hours past, Yuri’s knees feel numb, her head and chest sore but she didn’t mind. She wipe her tears away as she stood up and walk home.

 

________________________________________

 

 Two months has past, Jessica is completely avoiding Yuri to the extent she persuade her teacher to change their seating arrangement. Yuri on the other hand, don’t want to force herself to someone who doesn’t want her back, so she let Jessica do whatever she want and respect the blonde girl’s decision. Yuri come up with a plan to focus all her attention to Tiffany and to their relationship.

Yuri and Tiffany is spending their weekends together in Yuri’s house since her parents is out of the country.

“Yuwree, don’t misunderstand ok but I notice you keep on kissing me nowadays. It’s not like I don’t like it but it just that, I can’t help but to wonder.” Yuri look down and let out a heavy sigh. Tiffany cup her lover’s face to face her.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany worriedly ask, Yuri close her eyes just then a lone tear escape from her eyes. Tiffany hug her lover tight and pleadingly ask Yuri to spill her thoughts out.

“Tiff, every time I kiss you. Hmm..you know..ahhmm..---“

“Yuwree, go to the point.” Tiffany mood change and glare at her lover, she was annoyed coz she feel how hesitant Yuri is to tell the truth. They’ve been best friends since they were young and became a lover so she can’t believe how Yuri seems distant and secretive nowadays.

“Do you feel something whenever we kissed?” Tiffany was taking aback, don’t know what to say. She stood up and walk towards the balcony. Tiffany close her eyes and feel the cold breeze touching her bare skin.

“Tiff…”

“Yuwree, I love you, I really do but as time goes by I kinda feel lost. I’m really sorry if you find everything this way. You are perfect Yuwree but I just realize that I can’t love you more than a best friend. I’m so sorry.” Tiffany fall on her knees, apologizing again and again while crying. She’s really sad thinking she hurt her best friend again. Yuri lean on the door frame and awkwardly chuckle.

“Tiff I love you too and you didn’t do anything wrong. As a matter of fact, I am the one who should apologize and should thank you for trying to love me. I’m selfish. I misunderstood my feeling for you. I thought I love you more than a friend but like you, I realize along the way that I onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter