Alone 8

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jessica and Taeyeon’s confrontation, Jessica decided to just stay away from Taeyeon and rented a unit near Yuri’s house. She’s determine now and surely knows what her hearts sets. She’s happy spending time in Yuri’s house. Even though Tiffany and Victoria still have some doubts but she understand them. At least, the duo let her visit anytime and get to spend more time with her daughter.

Another week has pass and again another family day. Yuri decided and asked Jessica if they can just stay home and spend the day with Tiffany and Victoria which Jessica agreed too.

“Vic come here.” Tiffany loudly called the Chinese girl then giggle loudly.

“What are you giggling in there? You look stupid.” Victoria annoying exclaim and sat down beside Tiffany. The latter slap Victoria’s lap then gestured the Chinese girl to listen and be quite. Jessica silently sat beside Yuri, eyeing the duo. Curious as to what Tiffany will announce or do.

Tiffany put her index finger against her lips, asking the other ladies to keep quite. Getting nothing from the other ladies, Tiffany took it as a yes then...

“HMMM... UMMA’S GONNA KISS DADDY.” Tiffany loudly announced.

Victoria and Jessica eyes widen, eyeing the smiling brunette while Yuri just keep shut. A soft ruckus is heard and all the older ladies turn their head to see what’s going on and saw Krystal struggling, throwing her toys that blocks her way then climb on to Yuri then press her little lips against the tan girl. Victoria and Jessica mouth slightly agape while Tiffany chuckles loudly looking at the very possessive little girl.

“What happen?” Victoria softly asked, still eyeing Krystal locking her lips to Yuri. Tiffany laughter got louder and louder looking at Victoria’s reaction.

“Will you stop laughing!” Victoria angrily roared causing Tiffany to historically laughed out loud.  Rolling her eyes, Victoria eyed the chuckling woman and decided to just wait patiently for the latter to calm down.

Finally, Tiffany calmed down and eyed Kyrstal, who’s not hugging Yuri tight.

“So, last night. Yuri is being you know Yuri. She plot a prank on me and she was happy seeing me all freak out in the corner, okay, let’s skip that. I decided to play along and is teasing her that I’ll kiss her then Krystal jump off the bed and press her lips against Yuri. Both of us where stunned but it so damn cute.” Tiffany narrated the story behind Krystal’s possessive act.

“Watch me..ugly umma!” Victoria smugly muttered. Tiffany scoff and poke Victoria’s using her right feet.

“My Baby girl will let me kiss Daddy right?”

“NO!” Krystal muttered then press her lips again against Yuri. Tiffany loudly chuckle while Jessica softly giggle. Eyeing at her daughter, Jessica proudly smiled and told herself that its her daughter indeed. Krystal might have Yuri’s physical appearance but she’s sure knows that the kid’s attitude is her’s. 

“Oh, you’re giggling in there? What? You think my baby girl will let you kiss her daddy?” Victoria angrily confronted Jessica. The blonde girl press her lips then face the Chinese girl.

“I can try!” Jessica responded causing Tiffany to stop laughing and eyed Jessica.

Taking a deep breathe, Jessica gulp almost nothing of her saliva then glance at the two ladies intently eyeing her.

“Honey?” Jessica softly called out. Krystal pulled away then glance at her mother. Frowning a little, Jessica nervously glance back at the duo then awkwardly giggle.

“Can mommy kiss daddy?”

“NO..Ystal daddy only.” Krystal responded and again press her lips against Yuri. Jessica pouted but few seconds then she smiled looking at her daughter while Tiffany and Victoria mockingly laughing at Jessica.

“You two shut up.” Jessica retaliated but it only gotten worst, as the duo laughter roared in the house. Leaving Jessica in her own doomed alone.

“Honey..honey..kiss my !” Victoria mocks Jessica again while laughing hard.

Yuri proudly hug her princess and sweetly beamed her charming smile earning a shy smile from the little girl. Seeing the interaction of Yuri and Krystal draws a smile on Jessica’s lips. Jessica scooted towards Yuri then she lovingly caress her daughter’s back.

“Mommy lab,lab Krystal so much.”

“Ystal lab,lab mommie.” Krystal responded, arms tightly wrap around Yuri’s neck.

“Don’t worry, I won’t kiss Daddy. Come here.”

Krystal look around then face Jessica. A frown draws in the little girl’s forehead, still arms tight wrap around Yuri’s neck. Yuri press her lips to hold her laughter.

“Mommy’s sad. My Krystal don’t trust me.” Jessica muttered softly, pouting her lips and clearly showing her sad face to her daughter.

“Because Mommy is ugly..” Victoria mockingly uttered causing Tiffany and Yuri to chuckle loudly leaving the teary blonde girl.

Ding..Dong..

Everyone turn their heads then look at each other.

“Are you expecting someone?” Tiffany loudly asked, eyeing Victoria. The Chinese girl shook her head then the duo turn their heads to face Yuri.

“No, I’m not expecting someone.” Yuri responded. The duo then look at Jessica, the blonde girl shook her head and answered, “I’m not expecting anyone either.” Jessica muttered. Victoria purse her lips the stood up.

“I’ll get it!” Victoria announce and stood up to check the door.

“Jessica!”

“No, I’m here for Yuri!”

Victoria frown then turn around to fully face the intruder.

“Yuri? And why?” Victoria coldly spatted. Hands anchored against her hips while eyeing the latter from head to toe.

“Taeng?” Jessica butted in the scene and confusedly eyeing the said intruder.

“I’m with someone. She has something to tell you about Yuri.” With that said, Taeyeon guided her companion towards the center for everyone to see. Yuri’s eyes widen and worriedly eyed her two best friends.

“Vic, Tiff I’ll handle it. Can you bring Princess upstairs?” Yuri softly grab her best friend’s hands then drag them away from the visitors.

“Who are they Yuri?” The new girl asked with so much attitude in her tone.

Yuri closed her eyes and locked her jaw to hold herself.

“Excuse me?” Victoria asked, swaying Yuri’s grip off her own. Victoria then walked towards the latter then smirk.

“I should be the one asking Yuri who are you, not you!” Victoria spatted, looking down at the latter.

“I’m Kim Hyuna---”

Victoria raise her index finger then wave it in front of Hyuna while flicking her tongue loudly.

“I don’t care who you are! Now, tell me why are you here at my house?” Victoria coldly cut off the confident lady. 

Taeyon glance at the pale blonde girl, a deep frown drawn in her forehead, confused looking at Jessica’s expression.

Yuri look down to her side and felt Jessica’s tightly squeezing her right hand. Taking a deep breathe, using her thumb she softly rub it against Jessica’s hand.

“I’m Yuri’s girlfriend!” Hyuna responded using the same tone Victoria used. A scoff escape from Victoria and Tiffany’s lips causing Hyuna to glare at the duo.

“Yuri tell them.” Hyuna demanded while trying to pull Yuri to her side but she failed and realize another lady is holding Yuri. Hyuna flick her tongue loudly then glared at Jessica.

“We are not together Hyuna!” Yuri calmly announced while looking straight at Hyuna’s eyes.

“The F****..you know me Yuri. You know how I hate being fooled and most importantly being used. You F**** user, a ! I will ruin you and with your filthy ugly women!”

“Used? Are you out of your mind? Get out of my house now!” Yuri roared while walking forward. Unconsciously, Hyuna step back while nervously eyeing the angry tan girl.

“Well, is it? You used me to get jobs! I give you jobs Yuri, I gave you myself and I entrusted my heart to yo----”

Yuri mockingly chuckle the squint her eyes while her eye brows meet.

“You gave yourself? B***, no need to play victim in here. You gave me jobs and in return, you used my body. And don’t you dare say you love me coz I will f*** slam your thick skinned face in the floor until you won’t recognize yourself. GET OUT NOW!”

Hyuna gulp and shakingly eyed the very quite companion then glance at the furious tan girl.

“I SAID NOW!”

Hyuna jolted in her spot, eyes widen then hurriedly walk towards the door then stop and turn around to face the fierce tan girl.

“We are not done Kwon Yuri. You will regret using me.” With that said, Hyuna left the house while Taeyeon walked towards the stunned blonde girl then drag the said girl. A lone tear escape from Jessica’s teary eyes while looking at the tan girl hopelessly raking her hair. As their eyes meet, Jessica let her tears fall while Yuri lifelessly eyeing Jessica dragged by Taeyeon out in her house.

Yuri turned away then face her two best friends.

“I’m sorry!”

“Sorry? For what?” Victoria shakingly asked.

“Oh! for fooling us? For lying to us? For continuously rejecting our help yet you went to that b*** and asked for help? WHAT YURI!” Victoria angrily shouted, hardly poking Yuri. 

The tan girl just let the Chinese girl hit her then she looked up meeting the duo’s teary eyes.

“I owe you two my life but I have to do something to prove to myself that I am not that useless. I have to do something to support my Princess Vic, Tiff. You two been helping me from the very beginning. I just wanted to do something in my own way to say to myself when I looked at in the mirror that I am not worthless, not a curse, not a useless person. I want my daughter to see a part of me that wishes to be a good parent, a parent that can gave her whatever she wants. And even I will sale my body, soul, everything I have I will, for my daughter. But, who am I kidding right? I can’t even save my daughter from that F**** illness. My father is right about me. I’m really sorry but I never intend to lie to both of you and most importantly hurt both of you. I’m really sorry, all i bring to both of you is just problem.”  

Yuri wipe off her tears then lifelessly drag herself to where her daughter is then they went upstairs leaving Tiffany and Victoria rooted at their spot.

“What are we gonna do now Vic?” Tiffany whispered and sat down as her knees is starting to shake. Victoria wipe off her tears then face the latter.

“Leave it to me, I’ll handle this and make that B*** know who she’s messing with. That b***, she will know who is Victoria Song is.”

Tiffany eyed Victoria then looked upstairs. 

“Okay, if you need anything just let me know!”

Victoria nodded her head and sat beside Tiffany then the duo fall into silence.


On the other hand, Taeyeon hurriedly drove back to their shared house. Arriving at their house, Taeyeon open Jessica’s door and called the blonde girl’s attention.

“I told you Jess, she’s a user. She might have plan this to get you back!”

Pak..

Taeyeon’s eyes widen and shockingly caress her soar cheeks.

“Are you happy? Huh? Are we even now?” Jessica shouted while crying. Tapping her congested chest, Jessica fall on her knees and scream her heart out.

“I can’t believe of all the people, its you Taeng. You just slap to my face how irresponsible I am and a worthless woman for leaving my family just like that. That Yuri have to sale herself just to get a job to support our ill daughter. Now, tell me, tell me, tell me Taeng what to feel right now!”

Jessica repeatedly slap Taeyeon chest while wailing loudly.

“Come on, let go inside.” Taeyeon softly uttered but her hand got slap as Jessica stood up angrily eyeing the latter.

“Don’t you dare touch me!”  Jessica roared and walked away, leaving Taeyeon devastated and somewhat lost. Eyeing the retreating figure of the blonde girl, Taeyeon buried her face against her shaking hands.

Week after the confrontation, Taeyeon nervously push the door bell.

“What are you doing in here?”

“Can I talk to Yuri?”

“NO!”

“Please---”

Pak..

A hard slap landed on Taeyeon’s right cheek causing Taeyeon to take a couple steps back.

“What do you want Taeyeon? Yuri is no longer seeing your girlfriend, you can have her now. So stay away from us, stay away from Yuri.”

“I’m sorry.”

A scoff is heard then the latter mockingly muttered, “Yeah, right!”

“I’m apologizing for what I’ve done to you Tiff. This past few days, I realize how I am to you---”

“No need to apologize Taeyeon. I was stupid that time and like you said, you didn’t force me. And besides there’s no “we” here. Don’t you dare mention to my friends what happen between us. Now, if you are really serious with your apologies. Staying away from us will be enough!

Tiffany slam the door but Taeyeon’s quick hand is able to hold the door.

“What do you want?”

“I want to talk to Yuri.”

“For what?”

“Please..” Taeyeon kneeled in front Tiffany, while the latter’s eyes widen, looking at the kneeling girl.

“Tiff-- why are you here?”

Tiffany turn around and lightly push Yuri back inside the house.

“Yuri can we talk?” Taeyeon stood up and rush towards the tan girl. Yuri glance at Tiffany then to Taeyeon.

“What do you want Taeyeon?”

Swallowing the lum sum of air, Taeyeon clench her fist to gain some strength and courage to do what she plan to do.

“Please talk to Jessica! She’s a wreck right now. It’s only you who can help her.”

“She’s your girlfriend Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon sadly shook her head and responded, “She broke up with me already Yuri. She choose you over me and I just understand her reason now. She blame herself Yuri for everything that happened. She needs you Yuri. I promise I’ll stay away from now on. She really needs you Yuri!”

After blurting her thoughts, Taeyeon step forward and eyed Tiffany. Closing her eyes, Taeyeon kneeled down then press her forehead on the floor. “I’m sorry. I really am sorry for everything I’ve done. I hope you will forgive me.” Taeyeon muttered as she let her tears fall too.

Yuri frown, eyeing the girl on the floor then glance at Tiffany.

“Tiff?” Yuri called out. Tiffany shook her head, avoiding to look up and meet Yuri’s eyes.

“Hey!”

Tiffany step back still looking down. Yuri stop in her track then turn around to face Taeyeon. Looking from side to side, Yuri blink her eyes then look down at the kneeling lady.

“Green peas! She’s green peas?” Yuri mumbled. Tiffany eyes widen and grab Yuri’s right hand.

“NO! Yuri look at me!” Tiffany muttered cupping Yuri’s face.

“I’m okay! Remember, baby, our baby. That’s all that matters now.” Tiffany whispered while caressing Yuri’s cheeks.

Yuri softly took off Tiffany’s hands off her face then shook her head.

“NO....NO... YURI...NO..”

Yuri grab Taeyeon’s shirt, lifting the latter up then pin Taeyeon against the wall. While Taeyeon didn’t even struggle or fought back. She just let Yuri slam her small body against the wall.

“YURRRIIIII...!!!!” Tiffany shouted while pulling Yuri away from Taeyeon then roughly turn around the tan girl.

“STOP THIS! HEAR ME? PLEASE, FOR KRYSTAL, OUR BABY!”

Yuri closed her eyes and step back, eyeing the quite girl. “You better stay away from Tiffany. You hear me?”

Taeyeon wipe off her tears then look up to face Yuri. “Please, check on Jessica. She needs you right now. About Tiffany, I don’t deserve her. She doesn’t deserve someone like me!” Taeyeon responded and once again press her forehead on the ground as she apologizes again then left the house.

“Yul, go check Jessica now.”

“Why?”

“Didn’t you hear Taeyeon?”

“Tiff--”

“Are you gonna wait till something will happen before you gonna do something? Come on Yul, go now!” Tiffany lightly push the tan girl  then timidly beam a tight smile, “She was stupid before Yul but I hope you realize how she’s trying now to correct her mistake. She talk to us, me and Victoria, asking for forgiveness and our blessing. She’s serious now Yul and I know you still love her. Why waste more time? Go now.”

Beaming a fake smile, Yuri softly muttered, “She deserves the best Tiff and I am not that person!! Never will!!”

A scoff escape from Tiffany’s lips, “Did you get that from Taeyeon?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter