I love you the way you lie 6.....

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica reach her room, she fall on her knees crying hard.

"No...NO..." Jessica mumble while slapping her thigh,head and face. After a few minutes, she stop and look at ceiling then softly and gently caressing her lips.

"No, I don't like her. Stop this foolishness Jessica. I better go home and forget everything happened here.." Jessica stood up and went to her closet and starting packing her clothes.

"Jessie?" Jessica stop packing her clothes and went to the living room, she love her best friend so much but for this time she can't help but to clench her fist and glare at her best friend.

"Explain Hwang Miyoung.." Jessica coldly exclaim, Tiffany was taken aback, feeling the cold aura surounding around Jessica. Though they've been apart for a couple of years, hearing and feeling the cold treatment from Jessica still makes Tiffany shiver. The latter gather all her strength and face her angry and fierce best friend.

"Why?" Tiffany shortly responded, eyeing her best friend. She doesn't know that it only made Jessica more furious and was so eager to bang Tiffany's head on the floor. Jessica tried hard to control herself as she sat on the couch back facing Tiffany.

"Why?" Jessica mockingly repeat Tiffany's question, she turn around facing Tiffany and continue talking, "You don't know what I did Tiff, you don't know what happen and I don't even know if I can be myself again. You don't know a damn thing.." Jessica yelled and throw the base on the wall, Tiffany was really shock and scared looking at her best friend.

"Jessie, please calm down. W----" Jessica shook her head and gestured her best friend to stop talking.

"Explain.." Jessica softly mumbled.

"Explain what?" Tiffany annoyingly muttered, Jessica smile bitterly while shooking her head.

"Explain what really happen between you and her." Jessica can't even mention Yuri's name, a lone tear fall down on her cheek, she immediately wipe it out and sternly looking at her best friend.

"It just happen Jessie, I can't even believe I did that to her. And that's the reason why I went back to US, I just can't bare seeing her broken. I made a huge mistake Jessie and that's why Ireally wanted to end my life." Tiffany muttered while crying hard, Jessica doesn't seem affected nor feel pity to her best friend as she remain in her position looking blankly at Tiffany.

"What did you do Jessie?" Tiffany notice something wrong, just by looking at Jessica's blank expression. The blonde girl cried hard and buried her face in her palm.

"Yo--you don--n't know what I did. You do----" Tiffany hug her best friend and softly whispher. "Then tell me.." Tiffany whisper while gently rubbing Jessica's back, the blonde girl break the hug and face Tiffany, she sniff a little then wipe her tears away. "I hurt her, dump her, said harsh words, humiliate her. I did bad things to her thinking she hurt you and-----" Tiffany hush her best friend and hug the blonde girl tight.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault. You should have ask me first." Jessica snapped out and fumingly eyed her best friend. 

"How can I ask you when you are very busy planning on killing yourself and lying on the hospital bed unconscious? Can you blame me if I assume that Yuri is the reason why you're acting like that?" Jessica barked and stand up.

"You are right, she's the reason why I am on that state and on that situation coz I can't forgive myself for hurting her. I'm not blaming you, I am thankful coz I know you did this because of me but looking at you now makes me feel more guilty coz I drag you into this mess. (Tiffany pause.....)

Do..do you love her?" Jessica was taken aback hearing Tiffany's question, she herself ask it too but she is not sure what she really feel for Yuri. She thought it just an infatuation but after she kiss the tan girl and after dumping and saying those harsh words the blonde girl's mind is a mess. She's sorry for what she did and hate herself for hurting Yuri. She think running away from Yuri might help in her situation and might be the right thing to do to forget whatever she felt for Yuri.

"No, I ....(take a deep breath and look in Tiffany's eyes) I just feel sorry for-----" A smirk appear in Tiffany's face, looking intently at her best friend, she knows that the blonde girl is lying.

"Want to know why I am here again?" Jessica shook her head and sat in the couch again.

"I want to win her back. I know and you don't have to deny that somehow you have something for Yuri. I want a fair fight. So may the best girl win." Tiffany arrogantly muttered and extend her hand for a hand shake but the blonde girl was zooning out while looking at Tiffany hand blankly.

"There you go, the zooning princess.." Tiffany thought and shake Jessica's shoulder to bring back her best friend in reality.

"W--what?" Jessica stummer then glared at Tiffany, the latter didn't budge and glared back.

"I'm going home now.." Jessica break the glaring contest and walk straight to her room.

"I never know that you are a coward Jessie. I never thought I will win this easy, where is the compititive Jessica I know?" Jessica close her eyes and slap her bed hard.

"Running away is what the coward people do. Just remember this, if I win her back I will never ever let her go. Letting the love of your life go means you are throwing your life in misery. I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."Tiffany loudly muttered and walk to the door.

"Coward? Then what are you?" Tiffany stop and turn around,looking straight in Jessica's eyes. "I am trying my best to win her back, atleast I am doing something unlike you, who's planning to run away. Yes you hurt her but if you really want her then do whatever it takes to have her not to run away. You might regret doing nothing." Tiffany walk towards Jessica and hug the latter. "Fight for her, express yourself and don't be afraid. In love, you really have to take a risk coz in the end you will feel bliss and having the love of your life in your side is a reward that everyone longed for. Yuri is worth fighting for." Jessica for the nth time cried again,  Tiffany warmly smile and hug the latter tight.

"Hurry up before I get her. I told you I will never let her go. So make a move now.." Tiffany playfully push Jessica to her room and wink at the latter.

"Tiff, you know Victoria?" Tiffany smile and nodd her head.

"Yes, she's head over hill over Yuri. She even try to break us apart but fail. So if I where you, ignore that crazy woman and fight for Yuri." Tiffany happily muttered.

"Why are you doing this?" Jessica softly ask, Tiffany giggle and blow a flying kiss.

"This time it's my time to help you and I'll take care of you. I love you Jessie.." Tiffany warmly smile and walk out in Jessica's room, the blonde girl smile and grab her phone. She tried to contact the tan girl but unfortunately Yuri is not picking up. Jessica grab her purse and decided to search for Yuri. After 3hours of searching the blonde girl give up and went back to her room when she saw Yoona talking to soemone in the information desk.

"Hi..I'm---" Yoona rolled her eyes and ignore the blonde girl.

"Excuse me, I am a guess here and---"

"Then ckeck out and get the hell outa here." Yoona cut the blonde girl not forgetting to glare at the blonde girl. Jessica bit her lower lip and roughly grab Yoona's wrist.

"Who the hell are you to talk to me like that? I'm Jessica Jung and no one, I mean no one dares to talk to me like that." Jessica coldly muttered and throw her deadliest glare but the younger girl scoff and shook her head, not afraid of Jessica's wrath.

"I'm Kwon Yoona, the owner of this hotel you are staying and ......(Yoona stop talking and look at Jessica head to toe, then shook her head wildly and grin) hehe..sorry for being rude. I'm Kwon Yoona, Yuri's sister. How can I help you?" Yoona calmly muttered and whine at the end.Jessica frown and look at the younger girl like she is a crazy girl.

"Is she crazy?Bipolar?" Jessica thought.

"Are you looking for Yuri?" Jessica lightens her mood when she heard the tan girl's name. She nodd her head furiously, Yoona giggle looking at the blonde girl's antics.

"Let's go to my office first then I'll call her ok?" Yoona gestured the blonde girl to follow her.

"Yul have a good taste." Yoona thought, she then grab her phone just then her phone rang. Yoona furrowed her brows then answer her phone when she realize who is the caller.

Y: Dad

Mr. K: What happen to your sister?

Y: I don't know. Why?

Mr. K: She called me and ask me not to include in my will. She want me to give everything to you. Did you guys fight?

Y: What? No, we didn't. Did she told you where is she now?

Mr. K: No, but I'm sure she's not fine coz her voice is kinda hoarse. I'm worried about your sister.

Y: Ok..I'll call her. Dad, don't you dare do what she says ok? I'll figure out what happen to her.

Mr. K: Yoona, one more thing, she said she's sorry and she feels pity for me coz I have her as my daughter.She wanted me to disown her and she even said goodbye. Hurry up and please save your sister. I feel like I'm worthless and useless coz I can't do anything. I should have stayed their and take care of your guys. Look now..I'm thousand miles away from you, useless----

Y: Dad, don't blame yourself ok? I'll find her, I promise I'll protect her. I have to go now and please don't worry to much. She's fine, she maybe in agony but I know she will never do stupid things that will hurt us Dad. I'm sure about it.Bye..Love you Dad.

Mr. K: Ok..call me if you find your sister ok?Take care as well. I love you both so much.

tot.tot..

Yoona immediate grab her car keys, she even forgot the blonde girl.

"Excuse me...I'm here..where are you going?" Jessica annoyingly muttered, Yoona angrily turn around and face Jessica.

"You are with Yuri earlier right? What happen? Where is she?" Yoona bombarded the blonde girl with tons of question. Jessica froze, don't know what to say.

"A..I...I didn't see her.." Jessica lied while nervously playing her fingers, Yoona sigh and close her eyes.

"We need to find her, she might do something stupi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter