Fake love 6

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yuri and her friends along with their cousins were dancing in the center ignoring the gossips and stares from the sorroundings as the girls, specifically Nana and her friends wanted to savour their last day, unlike the other girls who is now sulking about their hair. Yuri and the other girls hug and lean their heads to their dance partners, some of them are babbling and some of them are sobbing.

"Will you please stop mumbling incoherent words? Or else I will throw this ring away." Nana irritatingly mumbled and blurted her mighty threat, Yuri immidiately face the latter and pout.

"Mean.so so mean..I thought you love me? Why are yo doing this to me?" The sulking girl earlier is now literally crying now, Nana's fingers form a claws while gritting her teeth in annoyance.

"Nana, I don't know what to do anymore. This girl is so augh...." Kahi exaggeratedly raise her hands in the air and went straight to her chair leaving her dance partner in the dance floor. Nana followed her friend then turn her gaze to the girls infront of her.

"Both of you, how come Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were enjoying this night with their cousins? This is our last day and about your hair, I hate to admit it but it look good in you. So there's no use of sulking about your hair coz hair can still grow unlike this ring in my hand, if I throw this then it will be your last time seeing this. I, I mean we wanted to enjoy our last night here, so can w----"

"I hate this night..." Narsha loudly exclaim making Nana stop talking. Yuri and Yoona look at Nana wearing now-you--see look. Nana close her eyes and breathe deeply. Yuri and Yoona look at each other then turn around dragging their friends away. After making sure that they are safe and away from their partners, a heavy sigh was heard as they all slam their butts in the couch.

"They're upset..Nana is right, this is our last night we must enjoy this night. So what do you think guys?" Yuri broke the silence and look at her friends.

"Before that, we should eat first." Sooyoung responded and stood up going to the table full of food, her friends look at the latter shooking their heads but a small warm smile is plastered in their faces.

"How are we going to------"

"Just use your cute face Tae." Yoona cut the blonde girl then followed Sooyoung.

"Those two, anyway should we go now and ask them properly?" Hyoyeon stood up and pull her friends up. The trio walk towards their cousins and beam their sweetest smile.

"I'm sorry." The trio muttered in unison while offering their hands to their partner with pleading eyes.

"Where are the others?" Kahi ask when she didn't see her cousin.

"Oh, they are now savouring the food first, don't worry they'll come and ask you to dance again." Hyoyeon teasingly mumbled dragging Bora to the dance floor. Yuri face Nana and pout, she sat beside the latter and rub her nose against the latter's shoulder.

"Sorry." Yuri whisper, Nana cup her cousin's face and warmly smile at the latter.

"Let's go.." Nana stood up, pulling her cousin up and went to the dance floor followed by Narsha and Taeyeon. Unlike earlier the girls are now enjoying the night as well as each other company.

____________________________

 

 

On the other side...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and her friends went straight home, confuse, hurt and mad at the same time. Tears uncontrollably flowing.

Jessica finally arrive at her house, she immediately run to her room not minding the people around her. She slam her door close and crawl to her bed. She slowly laid down and curl her body in a fatal position and cried hard. Caressing her chest, trying to calm her aching heart. After an hour, she stood up and went to the balcony, feeling the breeze of the air hit her. She look up in the sky then Yuri's image appear all of a sudden but her tears flows when she remember the scene earlier. Yuri's head is leaning in that mysterious girl's shoulder while hugging the latter tight. The scene when Yuri rub her nose against the mysterious girl's cheeks is like a dagger stabbing her heart multiple times. Her knees feel weak as she stumble and fall to the floor.

"Why..why am I feeling this? I am sure I don't have feeling for her. Why?" Jessica mumbled while softly hitting her chest. Blurting those questions to no one, Jessica cried again feeling her heart ache.

"You should stop denying then." Jessica and panicly turn her head. She was shock looking at the intruder.

"The more you'll deny it, the more you'll suffer. Be strong and face the truth, I didn't raise you to be a coward Princess." Jessica's eyes again for the nth time freed her tears and look down.

"Mom..dad.." Jessica weakly mumble and cried hard. Mr. Jung carried the blonde girl and carefully tucked in her bed.

"We'll talk tomorrow, now take a rest ok?" Mrs. Jung sweetly cooed, brushing Jessica's hair. The blonde girl nod her head while sniffling hard.

"Princess don't forget we are here. You can always count on us, I'll beat that girl if she'll make you cry again." Jessica widen her eyes, stunned and confuse looking at her father.

"We know everything Honey, don't forget we are your parents and you came from our flesh." Mrs. Jung muttered upon reading her daughter's mind. Mother's indeed know's everything about their children.

"Ok, that's enough for now. Sleep and well talk tomorrow ok?" Once again Jessica nod her head and pull the blanket up to cover her trembling body. Her parents peck Jessica's forehead and went outside. A heavy sigh came out in Jessica'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter