Bitter sweet memories 6

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello.?” Yuri blow some air after receiving nothing from the other line.

“Jessica..”  Still no responds. Heavy breathe can be heard just then a loud thud echoed in the room. Yuri put away her phone and worriedly staring at the device.

“Hello? Jessica.” Yuri worriedly called out.

“Yu---yuri?” Jessica’s mumbled weakly while her voice shakes.

“Yes, it’s me.”

“Yuri……..” Yuri can hear how Jessica’s voice cracked, the blonde girl is crying and falling objects can be heard too.

“Hey, are you ok? Where’s Yoona?”

……………………………….

“Jessica…”

……………………………

Jessica pinch her arm hard, slap her face wanting to test if it’s real or not. Hearing Yuri’s voice again, her heart was pounding with excitement. Jessica lean on the sink, silently listening Yuri’s breathing.

 “Jessica Jung..” Jessica flinch when she heard Yuri called her maiden’s name.

“Yuri.. you’re alive?”

 “What? You really hate me that much that you wanted me to die?”

“No.. no please. Don’t think like that. I didn’t mean it like that. I’ve been told that you’re dead. No.. no I never want you to die.” Jessica nervously responded.

“Can you stop crying? Where’s Yoona? Wait. You thought I died that’s why you are there with Yoona?”

“Sort off but the mean reason is---“

“We need to talk. Come see me tomorrow. And don’t tell Yoona about all of this.”

“Why?”

“Let’s settle everything first. I don’t want to drag my daughter to our mess.”

Jessica can’t find the words to respond. Hearing the cold voice from the girl who used to be so sweet to her makes her heart ache but nonetheless she cheer herself of the thought that Yuri is alive and that even she only have a thin line of chance of having Yuri back she still holding that to cheer herself.

Not long enough Jessica realize Yuri ended the call. Closing her eyes letting her tears fall freely, Jessica hug her phone tight while encouraging herself to stay positive and ignore Yuri’s cold treatment.

Just then Jessica realize she don’t know where Yuri is, so how can she meet the tan girl when she doesn’t know the whereabouts of the tan girl. Jessica bit her lower lips silently debating if she’ll going to call Yuri or not.

Breathing out deeply Jessica grab her phone and dialed Yuri’s number but unfortunately the tan girl isn’t picking up. Jessica sigh helplessly. She doesn’t want to waste the tiny chance she have to correct her mistakes. The tiny chance for her to finally have the real happiness she’s been looking for her entire life.

Letting out her tears again, Jessica dial Yuri’s number but then again the tan girl didn’t pick up.

“Taeyeon.. KIM TAEYEON.” Jessica yelled at tighten her grip on her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was tapping my fingers in my table, trying to figure out what should I do. As far as I notice Jessica change into a better person, she took care of Yoona like how Yuri did. How about Yuri? How stupid I am to forget Yuri.

I sigh loudly and stood up from my seat.

“Next week.” I whisper and close my eyes. It’s been couple of months now that I didn’t visit Yuri coz she herself ask me not to. After what happen to her, she doesn’t want her daughter to see her in that state.

“Gyu come here for a sec.”

The door open revealing my secretary.

“You need something Tae?” Gyuri is my long time secretary so we don’t need to be formal with each other.

“Gyu how’s my schedule next week?” Gyuri raise her both brows and eyed me suspiciously.

“I’m going to visit Yuri. Seriously Gyu?” She giggle and throw some papers towards me.

“I thought that you’ll gonna go out again with Miss—wait what’s her name again?” I wore a not-so-interested expression and she slap my shoulder and pout.

“Gyu, look at my expression. I'm serious.” I loudly exclaim but she only giggle and teasingly poke my right arm. Gyuri run behind me and massage my shoulder. I wanted to protest and shooed her away but damn this girl, she really knows me coz my stiff shoulder now is relax and my thoughts about Yuri vanished. I was literally closing my eyes enjoying Gyuri’s expert hands when suddenly she stop. I look up and saw a smirk draw in her face.

“That smirk means trouble.” She chuckle loudly while clapping her hands.

“Can you tell me please why until now I didn’t fired you?” Her happy face turned dark and look at me like she’s digging holes in my forehead.

“Can you tell me also why I stayed as your secretary?” She shouted as she bang her hands in my table. I jerk a little and look at her in horror.

“How come a secretary like her can do this to her boss?” I fixed my tie and cleared my throat, composing myself to retaliate.

 

 

 

 

“GYU…..I’m just kidding..” I whine and purposely showed her my so cute puppy eyes. She scoff and cross her arms against her chest.

“Fine..” Her voice is clearly emphasize that she was just force to be ok with it, and I don’t mind.

“So, how’s my schedule?” I ask her again, ignoring the disappointments clearly written in her face.

“You have a meeting on Monday then you have an interview on Wednesday then the rest of the day you need to check Yuri’s company.” I nod my head, planning when should I visit Yuri when my phone rings.

“Thanks, you can go back to your office now.” I mumbled and grab my phone.

“KIM TAEYEON…” I put away my phone and look at the caller Id.

“Can I take back my words? Jessica is still a b*****” I thought and look at my phone calming myself.

“KIM TAEYEON I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU.” I frown when I heard her talking. Her sharp and irritating voice echoed in my office even though I didn’t put her on loud speaker.

“What’s wrong with you?” I ask her annoyingly.

(TAEYEON Italic, Jessica bold letters.)

 

“WHAT’S WRONG---“

 

“YAH. STOP SHOUTING.”

 

“YOU’RE LUCKY YOU’RE NOT HERE. HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME BELIEVE MY YURI IS DEAD?”

 

I froze and heard her crying. I shake my head and lean my aching head in the head board.

 

“How did you know?”

“She called me.”

 

                                                                “Look, I’m really sorry. I just played along with Victoria.”

 

“You enjoyed watching me suffer huh? I bet you are so happy when I cut myself.”

 

                “Yes, I wanted to see you suffer coz Yuri suffered a lot but never did I wish you to die.”

 

“Yeah right. I can sense the sincerity.”

 

                                                                “I already apologize and I think that’s enough.”

“Whatever. Just give me Yuri’s rehabilitation center address.”

 

                                                                                                                “Are you going to see her?

 

“Why, is there something wrong if I visit my Yuri Kim Taeyeon?”

 

                                                                                                “I didn’t mean like that.”

 

“The address.”

 

                                “Ok.ok. 17 st xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. When are you going to visit her?”

 

Tot..tot..tot..

 

“What a girl.” I mumbled and put down my phone in the table.

“Yuri called her?” I ask no one. I'm confused right now. Yuri called Jessica and they’ll talk, wow. Kwon Yuri, you are a unpredictable person.

 

End of POV.

 

 

 

 

Jessica for the first time of her life, runs to her room and rummage her closet. Throwing her dresses from left to right, mumbling incoherent words.

“Mommy?” Jessica stop and look at her daughter. Her panic expression soften as she smiled sweetly at her daughter.

“Yes, Baby..”

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, amm.. fixing my closet.”

“Ok. Mommy I’m hungry.”

“My Baby is hungry?” Jessica sweetly ask walking slowly towards her daughter, not minding on stepping her dresses on the floor.

Lifting up her daughter and securely settled in her petite arms, Jessica peck Yoona’s cheeks.

“Mommy need to fixed everything first Yoona then we will be together again. All of us.” Jessica thought and playfully rub her small nose against Yoona’s stomach making the younger girl to squeal and push her mother’s face away from her little tummy.

“Stop..haha…mommy..” Yoona muttered while chuckling loudly felling the tickling sensation of her mother’s doings.

“I love you Baby.” Jessica suddenly blurted her feeling and hug her daughter lovingly.

“Yoong love Mommy too and Daddy three.” Yoona dorkily showed her alligator smile, winking at her confused mother. Jessica shake her head looking at her dork daughter.

“Yuri change because of me. So I better change her back, the Yuri that I used to know.” Jessica chant in her mind full of confidence.

Jessica and Yoona went down stairs and grab their lunch. To pass the time the duo is now in the living room watching random movies.

“Mommy, when are we going to visit Daddy?” Jessica bitterly smiled thinking before she can’t stand talking about Yuri coz she thought Yuri is dead but now even though she knows Yuri is alive but unfortunately the situation is still the same. The odds isn’t in Jessica’s side coz Yuri forbid her to tell anything to Yoona. So how should she respond now? Should she’d lie again like what she did when she thought Yuri is dead?

“Mommy…” Yoona shake her mother’s shoulder and annoyingly cross her arms against her little chest. Jessica can’t help but to giggle looking at the very cute view in front of her. Her daughter got all the physical feature from Yuri but the little girl’s attitude is indeed from her.

“Mommy needs to call Taeyeon first.”

“Then call Daddy Tae.” Yoona irritatingly exclaim making Jessica giggle again. Yoona jump off from Jessica’s lap and stomp her foot while glaring at her own mother.

“Ok, Ok boss. I’ll call Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica muttered in defeat, still amazed looking at her daughter antics. She felt like she’s looking at her little version. She remember that’s how she deal with Yuri to get what she wanted. Showing her angry face and not forgetting her well-known death glare is her ways to have all she wanted from the tan girl.

“Promise?” Yoona raise her little finger towards her mother’s face. A simple gesture of a little girl that she wants to seal their promise using their little fingers.

“Aish, why are you being bossy right now?” Jessica whine but still tangle her little finger against her daughter, doing the pinky promise.

Yoona cheekily smile and jump up and down, dancing dorkily.

“Daddy..daddy…” Yoona shouted and run in circle.

“Yoona you’ll get dizzy and you will stumble and hurt yourself. You don’t want daddy to see you in bruises don’t you?” Yoona press her little lips and shake her head in responds.

“Come here.” Yoona run and jump into Jessica’s lap making the blonde girl to groan in pain but there’s no hint of anger nor regret in Jessica’s face. The blonde girl ruffle her daughter’s hair.

“How fool I am for ignoring you and your father Yoona, I hope I can still correct my mistakes. Yuri please give me another chance.” Jessica heave and buried her face in Yoona’s neck hiding her teary eyes. The young girl innocently caress Jessica’s hair and lean her small head in her mother’s head.

“Baby, Aunt Sunny will be here soon, Mommy has something to do tomorrow. Can I leave you to Aunt Sunny?” Yoona puff her cheeks.

“Where are you going?”

“I have some important business to attain to.” Yoona frown and her left brows slowly rise, completely annoyed of what she just heard from her mother. Jessica nervously giggle and avoided Yoona’s piercing stare.

“You told me you will not work again?” Yoona’s voice filled with anger and it didn’t went unnoticed with her own mother. Jessica sigh in defeat, she can’t tell the truth to her daughter or else she’ll lose her chance to have Yuri’s forgiveness.

“Baby, I am not going to work. I have to settle this so we’ll be happy again. Real happy.” Yoona confusedly eyeing her mother.

Jessica giggle and pinch her daughter’s cheeks. “For now that’s all I can say. Just trust Mommy. Now time to sleep or else your Daddy will be mad at me looking at your eye bags.” Yoona pout and caress her eyes.

“I don’t have eye bags.” Yoona protested and glared at her mother.

“For now, if you sleep late you’ll gonna have a huge eye bags like a panda. And stop glaring at your mother Kwon Yoona.” The little girl scoff and jump off her mother’s arms and run towards her room, sticking her tongue out, teasing her mother more.

“Kwon Yoona....”

“But you still love me right Mommy?” Yoona shouted and showed her cute puppy eyes. Jessica giggle nod her head in responds.

“Of course. You are taking advantage coz you know I love you so much.” Yoona beamed a wide smile and playfully wiggle her brows.

“More than you love Daddy?” Jessica mouth slightly agape can’t find the right words to respond.

“Haha, look at your face Mommy. I know you love Daddy more.. hahaha..” The younger girl loudly exclaim and went to her room leaving her mother’s in shock.

“Kwon Yoona. Aished this kid.” Jessica mumbled and lazily slam her tense body back in the sofa. Letting out a loud sigh Jessica look up in the ceiling. “Yuri, I’m so sorry. Hope we can settle everything tomorrow.” Jessica thought and let her tears fall. Remembering how cold Yuri sounds in their conversation earlier made Jessica quiver in fear.

 

___________

Jessica was restless, walking back and forth in her room.

“I don’t know what time she wanted to see me...” Jessica blabber while looking at the pile of clothes in her bed. Looking at the clock in the side table, Jessica close her eyes and press her temples.

“5:30 am” Jessica puff her cheeks and sat on the edge of the bed then buried her face against her palms blabbering incoherent words.

Pushing herself up, Jessica walk towards the guess room.

Knock…knock…

“Sunny?” Jessica softly called out. Jessica ask her friend to accompany her last night and watch Yoona today for she don’t know how long she’d stay with Yuri. So far, Jessica is confident in her plan and that is to ask Yuri’s forgiveness and hopefully win her back. Though Jessica know by just judging Yuri’s tone, it will be very difficult but she already set her patience and heart for the process.

“Sunny..” Jessica raise her voice a little. A soft foots steps was heard and not long enough the door open revealing a groggy, half lidded girl.

“Sunny I need your help.” The blonde girl drag the newly awake girl inside the room, opening the lights on.

“Jess?” Sunny whispered, blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter