Loving the imperfect you 11

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Opening her door, Yuri’s eyes widen and her body stiffen in a second.

“Dad..”

Is the only word that barely came out in Yuri’s shaky lips. Glancing at her room, Yuri is praying that Jessica will stay in there and to not make any noise.

“Babe..” she worriedly chanted..

“Wha----WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DAD!” Yuri purposely shouted so the blonde girl can hear her.

The older man scoff loudly and eyed the clearly shaken younger woman. Putting his hands on his both pocket, he eyed his daughter while shaking his head. Talking off his coat and neatly place it on top of the couch as he settled his self calmly on the couch. Crossing his legs, he then loudly sigh.

“I know that woman is here Yuri. I just can’t believe you can be dumber as time passes. And here you are believing you can do something different? Like really? Your that stupid?” The older man blurted out his insults while eyeing the tan girl intently. 

Yuri gulp nervously while looking at the man in front of her and wonder how her father knew Jessica is with her but she keep shut thinking her father might be lying or just guessing to scare her.

“Do you really think you are some kind of a hero or whatever it is you are thinking you are Yuri?You are not!  You are the same as those pathetic, moron you hired to investigate us. I let you live your life freely and peacefully why do you need to dip your nose in someone else’s business? Huh?” Sangwoo angrily roared, pulling Yuri by its shoulder towards the window where they could see the busy street.

“Why?” Sangwoo whispered pinning the tan girl to the window.

Yuri pulled herself away from her furious father then walked away from the window. Sighing loudly, she then fix her robe.

“Is Papa part of your organization?” Yuri ask flat out, eyes locked up at her father.

“So, is this what its all about? What if he is? Or maybe not. Why it matters to you?” Sangwoo asked back, walk towards the mini bar then pour himself a liquor into his glass.

Yuri eyed her father, scrutinizing every move of the latter, then smirk.

“You are here because you are scared that I’m making a huge progress and you know I’ll expose all of you right?”

Sangwoo loudly chuckle then drank his alcohol in one go. He then face her confident daughter, quiet amaze but a glimpse of disappointment, embarrassed and furious. He can’t believe Yuri turned out to be this naive, ignorant to what the real world really is. If that’s how easy to have such power and all, no one should have died nor work so hard to expose their evil side just to be on top.

“What progress? Getting shares from SM and Song Corp.? Is that what you’re bragging right now? Are you really this stupid Yuri?” Sangwoo spatted and drag and pin Yuri to the glass window again, not letting the younger woman to retaliate nor defend herself.

“If I say I can blow that car right now, I can. If I say I will take down that building I can.If I say and want it, Me and the organization can have it. You think I don’t know what you are doing?”

Yuri push her father away again then tried to calm herself down. Was she that  obvious or careless? Or maybe she was just stupid as her father claim her to be or maybe her father is just fishing her for more information?! But how did her father knew about the shares she bought? Yuri is definitely lost and confused right now and also slowly losing her confidence.

“Why are you doing this?” Sangwoo once again asked his daughter.

Yuri wipe off her tears then glance quickly at her room where Jessica is, she sigh in relief seeing the door is still close.

“Your organization tried to hurt Jessica and I almost lost her. She’s the only one that I have now---”

“And you will be the reason why she’ll end up dead now. So this is a game for you? You are trying to be a hero for that woman without even thinking it through. Good job, you are doing great because you just sign up your woman’s death certificate.” The older man sarcastically muttered.

“Oh you think, GD’s group and those body guards you hired can protect you and your woman? I really failed as a father just by looking at you right now.” Sangwoo continued..

Yuri scoffed loudly and angrily faced her father.

“A father? Father? How can you call yourself that? Papa and Mama raise me while you are- I don’t know, someone I foolishly trying to please. You are right. I am stupid for wanting your attention. Stupid, very stupid.”

Sangwoo rolled his eyes but he can’t deny, he’s amused of Yuri’s statement. Seems like the tan girl is a little confident to talk back at him.

“Too much arrogance and pride in you will definitely ruin you Yuri. Don’t make the same mistake I did before. You we’re okay before, living quietly and because Shin tried to kill your woman you will throw away your life just like that? Aren’t you wondering how in the hell I know all your plans? We were okay living apart Yuri. Why are you squeezing yourself again back to my life? I don’t want you in my life, you hear me?Stop this non sense or else I, myself will be the one to kill you and that include your worthless woman---”

Yuri angrily charged forward, punching her father at the face causing the older man to stop talking.

Sangwoo flick his tongue loudly then wipe off the blood oozing out in his lips. Looking at his finger with blood, he fix his suit then face his daughter calmly.

“Let’s cut all our ties once again Yuri. I don’t want to even hear any news about you. You can live with that woman for all I care, just stay away from me and from the organization.” 

“For how long are you gonna make me pay for something that I literally did not intend to happened? Isn’t it enough that you left me the day I was born? My mother died because of me, I get it.I hated myself after understanding and knowing I am the reason why my mother is dead. But what am I really to you Sangwoo?” Yuri softly poking her father’s chest, tears soaking her flush cheeks.

“Is that what your Grandfather said?

Yuri sniff, wipe off her tears then step back to face her father. Confused as hell upon hearing her father’s statement. Clearing her vision, Yuri dried up her eyes and face her father.

“What do you mean?” She asked, trying to clear up things that are really fuzzy right now.

The older man shrugg his shoulder, “It doesn’t matter anymore. And for what it worth, the organization didn’t tried to hurt your woman, Shin did. You think Kim Taeyeon can pull out a heart and put it in your woman’s weak body? Ask your friend Sooyoung, she knows everything. And from now on, I am done with you. With you tailing and digging informations about the organization, you added more people who wants you dead. A lot of people now is after your head, and mind you, its more entertaining if the people around you go first so they can see you in so much pain. That woman in there, your Papa and Mama,your sister and your friends, they’re blood is on your hands. If you continue this stupid plan of yours, then better say your goodbyes now coz I am not helping you anymore.” Sangwoo laid out his feelings for the first time, in front of the tan girl. The moment he heard that the big bosses of the said organization is on Yuri now because of what Mr. Song reported, he didn’t waste time to save his daughter in his own way. He may be cold towards the tan girl but he has his own reasons, reasons that up until now hunts him even in his dreams...

“What is it for you if you gonna expose the organization? You might succeed which is I doubt it but let’s say you take down the organization then what? Do you think those kinds of people will play fair Yuri? They are worst than a serial killer, they are the true monster in this society, they are brutal,heartless, anything worst that you can imagine. They will never be satisfied by just killing you, they will annihilate your whole family, even including your friends. So what really is your reason for going after the organization Yuri?

Yuri on the other hand is looking at her father blankly. Blinking multiple times, and silently ask the same to herself..it’s because apart  from Jessica’s accident, Yuri wanted to prove to her father that he can be proud of her too or even to be acknowledge as his daughter would be enough..but having this talk with her father something is bugging her and that’s about her mother. Tapping her pounding chest, Yuri stood straight then face her father.

“Do me one last thing, please tell me what really happened to my mother?” Yuri ask looking sternly at her father’s eyes. She saw how her  father’s eyes turned black, like how the black consumes the white portion of his eyes. Yuri can’t figure out how she shiver in fear, those eyes that clearly shows mixture of so much sadness and anger.

“What for Yuri? What’s that gonna do for me?” Sangwoo provocatively asked. Yuri looked down then blow some air off loudly. Tapping her chest, Yuri bit her lips as she looked up in the ceiling. This is gonna be one of the toughest decision she’ll ever do. Glancing back at her room, Yuri smiled bitterly and then tiredly let her hands fall like she lost all her strength.

“I’ll disappear from your life for good.” Yuri responded, conveying her sincerity through her eyes. The old man smirk while shaking his head.

“I’ll tell you everything if you stop investigating and blocking the organization’s transactions. Leave the organization alone and that will save your woman’s life, so as yours Yuri.”

Yuri smugly chuckle. “You are threaten by me, that’s why you are here. Am I really close now Sangwoo?”

This time it’s the older man time to chuckle loudly, mimicking Yuri’s chuckle but only louder than the girl. Sensing the sarcasm and confidence behind the loud chuckle, cause Yuri to lose her boastful facade.

“Threaten? Close? What are you talking about Yuri? Close to what? We know everything even before you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter