Alone 3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After the father and daughter confrontation, Daniel got nothing left but one. He already asked his wife about it and of course Kahi was against to it but as stubborn as Daniel is, Kahi got no choice but to support her husband once again. As the couple is sitting side by side in the center couch in the living room patiently waiting for the younger women. Daniel glance at his wife then beam a tight grin. He’s nervous but yet again, he has to do this for what he thought the best thing for his daughter.

“Mom, Dad.” Jessica softly muttered as she lightly bow her head and peck the elder’s cheeks.

“Where’s Yuri honey?”

Daniel glance at his wife and check his phone.

“She has a meeting today but it will be over around this time. She’ll be here. For now, let’s talk to your daughter first.” Daniel responded and eyed his daughter.

“Jessica, we already talk to you about your relationship—“

“WHAT? So, we are talking about my relationship again. I should’ve not come in here..”

“Jessica Jung watch your tone. He’s still your father.” Kahi exclaim, clearly not please of her daughter’s tone while talking to her father.

“But Mom I’m already in the right age to decide on my own. Why can’t you both just accept my decision ?” Jessica reason out. Kahi grab and squeeze her husband’s right hand, silently asking the older man to hold his self.

“Accept?”

“YES DAD! Accept and respect my decision please.”

“Okay! if that’s what you want then I’ll do what I want too.”

“And what is that?”

“Why asked? You already know anyway, that’s why you are here! Yeah? To know my plan how to ruin your so called girl? Listen Jessica, I can ruin your girlfriend in just a flick of a finger and I’m willing to lose every f**** finger I have just to make you see how wrong and stupid you are. Yes, you are at the right age to make your own decision but that doesn’t mean you are always right.”

“What do you want Dad? What do you want for you to leave me alone?”

“Marry Yuri and I’ll leave your girlfriend alone.”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me. Marry Yuri and I will leave your girlfriend alone.”

“NO.. I love her Dad, why can’t you accept that. I can’t marry Yuri Dad. I don’t love her—“

“I’m doing this for your own sake Jessica. What can your girl gave you? Huh? Tell me Jessica. All I want is for you to have a stable life. I wanted to make sure you have someone who will never turn its back on you. I can never trust anyone but Yuri. I know her and for sure will treasure you for the rest of her life. We are not getting younger Jessica. I want to make sure you will be okay when we’re gone.”

“Honey, please listen to us. This is for your own good. You dad and I talk about this, Yuri is such a great partner.”

Sniffing loudly, Jessica wipe off the tears streaming down her cheeks and stood in front of her parents. Wiping off the tears hindering her to see the older couple clearly, she then her dried lips.

“Fine, since I’ve got no choice in here but after two years of marriage I’ll do whatever I want including to be with Taeyeon again. And both of you will never mingle again in my life.” Jessica spatted her conditions. The couple look at each other then the older woman squeeze her husband’s right thigh and beamed a tight smile.

“What?” Daniel softly took off Kahi’s hands off his thigh and angrily roared.

“Yes Dad, 2 years. That’s all I can offer to waste. If you think you are doing the right thing, well I’m telling you right now, you are wrong.”

“Yeah? How sure you are that, that girl will never leave you? Do you know her like how you knew Yuri? I’m doing this for you Jessica.”

“How can I be happy when I don’t even have feelings for Yuri? How can I make it work---”

“Stop whining, complaining and make it work. Marriage is not gonna work be itself, you two will make it work.”

“Dad..please don’t!”

“I love you and this is for your own sake. Marry Yuri.” Daniel strictly ended the conversation as he slam his fist in the center table, causing the two women to flinch in their seats and eyed the man in horror.

“That’s final, go to your room.” Daniel roared and sternly eyeing the tearful blonde girl. Kahi closed her eyes to calm herself then eyed her furious husband.

“What are you doing?”

“What?” Daniel spatted and exhaustedly sat back at his seat.

“She already said yes and that’s enough. 2 years is not that bad all we need is to talk to Yuri and ask her to make Jessica fall for her. We already push Jessica almost to her limits and we don’t want to go further than that or we’ll lose her. Do you understand what I’m trying to say here?” Kahi exclaim sternly eyeing her husband who’s now at his own world.

Kim Taeyeon according to the information he got, got nothing but an old crap little house. Shaking his head, Daniel doesn’t want to judge and discriminate Taeyeon but it’s his daughter we are talking about. He wanted all the best for his princess including the lifetime partner of Jessica. Daniel wanted someone whom he knows too well, someone he know will never hurt nor leave his daughter. The moment Yuri confessed that she love Jessica romantically, Daniel was so ecstatic to know that he immediately plan Jessica and Yuri’s marriage. He wanted a secure future for his princess, that’s it, nothing more,nothing less.

Daniel flick his tongue loudly, keeping his mouth shut. Thinking deeply what’s his wife is trying to point out here.

“She’s your daughter Daniel, it means she’s as stubborn as you. Now, can you call Yuri?”

Letting out a heavy sigh, Daniel did what his wife asked him to do. Grabbing his phone, Daniel dialed Yuri’s number. After a few minutes of talking, Daniel face his wife and inform the latter the the tan girl is on her way home.

As the door open, the older couple stood up and hurriedly welcome the tan girl.

“What’s wrong?”

“They are arranging our marriage Yul!” Jessica pop out, out of nowhere. Hoping Yuri will be in her side but a part of her thought, Yuri will be jumping up and down after knowing her parents plan. 

Unfortunately neither of her thoughts came out. A deep frown draws in Jessica’s forehead, eyeing the stunned tan girl.

“Hey!” Jessica irritatingly called out.

Yuri gulp and eyed Jessica’s parents not bothering looking and responding to Jessica.

“Jessica, we want to talk to Yuri first, if you don’t mind then we will talk all together.” Kahi calmly muttered and ushered the confused tan girl to Daniel’s office. After a brief hour, the trio went out in the office and walk towards the blonde girl.

“Okay, everything is settled. The wedding will be next month.”

Jessica eyed Yuri who’s been keeping her head down the moment the latter step out in the office.

Another day past, Jessica tried to talk to Yuri but seems like the tan girl is avoiding her that she can’t seem to find time to talk to the latter.

 On the other hand, Yuri nervously pacing back in forth in her old house.

“AURGHH!!!!” Yuri frustratingly shouted.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?” The other girl sarcastically asked. Yuri heave and roughly slam her body in the couch.

“I’m getting married.”

The other girl chuckle mockingly thinking it’s one’s Yuri’s prank but looking at the tan girl, her chuckle subsided as she kneels in front of the tan girl and asked, “Are you serious?”

Yuri ruffled her hair in frustration and stood up.

“I love their daughter with all of my heart but I didn’t want to end up in a forced marriage, but how can I say no? I owe my life to them and this is all they’ve ever asked from me. To protect their daughter from that user,gold digger .”

“Thus Victoria know?”

Yuri sadly shook her head then face the latter, “She will definitely through a fit if she finds out!”

“Are you planning on hiding this matter to her?”

“Of course not. You two are my family and I will never hide anything from you both. I just needed some time.”

“Fine but you have to tell her yourself. Got it?”

“Yeah.”

“So?”

Yuri turn around to face the other girl then put her shaking and sweaty hands in her pockets.

“I’ll marry her then I will try to make her see and love me this time!”

“Let’s be realistic this time. What if she will not fall for you?” 

Yuri press her lips to her side and look out in the glass window.

“I don’t know. Mommy asked me to work hard to earn their daughter’s heart, I have at least 2 years to work on that, then after that, maybe I will set her free??”

The other girl stood beside Yuri and rub the tan girl’s back.

“Me and Vic will be right by your side when that happens.”

“I know.”

As Yuri is venting her feelings to her closed friend, Jessica is struggling on explaining the things going on in her life. Taeyeon took it as Jessica is dumping her. Hearing the blonde girl is getting married even though it is arranged marriage, marriage is still a marriage.

“Then let’s break up.”

“NO..no…” Jessica frantically shook her head, pulling the other girl close to her.

“I love you Taeng. I’m doing this so they will leave you alone. Give me two years Taeng, just two years then we’ll be free. Please Taeng.”

“Then what?”

“Then I will divorce Yuri and will be together again.”

“I don’t know Sica!”

“Dad will never leave you alone if I will not do this. Let’s show my dad how strong our love is. Wait for me please Taeng. I love you so much.”

“What if you will fall for Yuri.”

“That’s impossible Taeng, if it is possible we woudn’t be together right now. Please trust me Taeng. I only love you.”

“But Sic----”

“No, we are not breaking up. Please Taeng, I love you. I’m doing this for us. Please fight with me. You love me right?”

Taeyeon sadly nod her head while Jessica hug her tight, putting out all the feeling she have for the latter.  Pulling away enough to fully face Taeyeon, Jessica sweetly smiled with tears streaming down her cheeks then mumbled, “I love you..” then press her lips against Taeyeon.

 

 

As everything has been already set. The day that Jessica will walk in the aisle has come. Her grip on the bouquet of flowers tightens as she took the first step going to the altar. Everything is a blur to her that she didn’t notice she’s already standing beside Yuri as the officiant is blurting words that Jessica can’t seems to understand. Jessica glance at Yuri who’s eyes locked at the officiant. After that, the ceremony ended and now they are heading to their room.

Jessica’s POV…

Today past like a lightning to me.. I just got married to Yuri, the girl I grew up with. A par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter