Bad and........... Good? 2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Seung Heon roughly drag a  wooden chair and place in front of the bleeding man tied in a pole. Flicking his tongue, he sat and cross his legs and look at the man blankly.

"You're strong, I'll give you that but this starting to bore me." Song Seung heon pull out his gun and unlocked it. Tapping his fingers in his gun while untangling his legs, he stood up and pull the man's head back.

"Last chance, who sent you to kill me?" Song Seung heon ask again but the weak man just chuckle and spit in Seung's face.

"You'll be dead soon." The mad muttered while chuckling, mocking Seung heon.

Seung heon clench his jaw and wipe out the stinky saliva in his face and look at the man sternly.

"Ok, if that's the case then you'll go first."

“What happen in the past will be revealed soon.” the man arrogantly exclaim, mockingly chuckling loudly.


Bang....


A single shot was heard in a secluded building. Seung heon close his eyes and look at the lifeless man, head is dangling, he then tightly hold his gun and shot the dead man couple of times. Blowing some air then he fix his suit, Seung heon went out in the building and told his men to clean the area and went straight home. While on the road, his daughter's safety pop in his mind. He knows the girls are well trained but it's not an assurance that they will always be safe. He knows that his enemies are everywhere and he doesn't know where to start. Looking at the lights in the road, Seung heon sadly apologize to no one while looking at the dark sky.

Arriving at his house, Seung heon saw his daughters watching movies in the living room.

"In my office." Seung heon strictly announce and walk to his office not waiting for his daughter's respond. The girls stood up and followed their father silently. Closing their father's office door, Yoona gulp and nervously stood behind Yuri. Seung heon took a deep breathe then face his daughters.

"What did all of you did this morning?" The girls look at each other then look down, they all know how they ignore and disobeyed their father but it's not even close to what Seung heon thought and felt. He felt disrespected, unloved and worst is that he felt like he is nothing to the girls now.

"I know I'm not your father but I thought you somehow see me at least as close as your fathers but you all just make me feel how useless I am to all of you. You girls never listen to every single word I said. Should I stop caring now?" The girls shook their heads while tears freely rolling in their cheeks. Yoona as the younger run to her father and hug the man tight.

"No..no..." Yoona muttered while crying hard.

"I'm sorry.. We're sorry Dad. We didn't mean to disrespect and ignore you, we just want to prove to you that we're ready and that we can protect you." Sooyoung sniff and wipe her tears. She then grab her father's left hand and pleadingly eyed her father. Seung heon avoided Sooyoung pleading eyes and decided not to respond.

"You aren't our Dad we know that but please believe us if we say, there's no seconds' in our life that we thought that you are not our father. We love you so much Dad, that we will never think twice to risk our life for you." Yuri shakingly exclaim while tears streaming down her cheeks soaking her gray shirt. Seung heon look at Yoona who's still hugging him tight while crying then shifted his gaze to his left side where Sooyoung is holding his hand. Looking at his daughters crying, he realize how fragile the girls are and thinking something terrible will happen make his heart ache. Like his heart is smash, stab multiple times, everything that will end up his heart broken.

"Dad please forgive us. We respect you and please don't question our love for you. What happen this morning, I didn't regret what I did coz I save my sisters and you, that's what matters the most to me Dad. All of you." Taeyeon bravely announce, Yuri went beside Taeyeon and hug the older girl side ways. Seung heon look at his eldest and smile secretly, it's never been a secret how proud he is to have 5 beautiful daughters, he always brag his daughters to his partners, constituents and even to his body guards.

"We didn't strive hard every practice Dad just thinking for ourselves. We were able to surpass all the hard training thinking we can defend and protect each other and most importantly you. Words isn't enough to tell you how we value you Dad, so please let us show it to you." Hyoyeon followed up and look intently at her father.

Sighing heavily. Seung heon shake his head and look at his daughters.

"Cheesy lines. I wonder if there will be a time that I'll win against all of you." The girls wipe their tears away and hug their father tight, then a soft to loud giggle burst out. Seung heon look at his daughter chuckling, pushing each other while teasing each other crying faces.

After the laughter subsided, the girls look at their father and snuggle closely, taking all the spots where they can buried their heads against their father. Seung heon always love this moment, were his daughters are all over him, hugging, snugging close to him.

"Yuri, next time use your weapon and don't depend on your fist. It's dangerous. Why bother bringing a weapon if you're not going to use it?" Yuri look up to face her father then pout.

"Dad, weapons are for emergency only. And we are sneaking on that time so, as far as we can avoid noises is much better." Yuri explain, Seung heon frown while the other girls giggle.

"Sooyoung use her weapon to smash their heads, it is more convenient and easy, right?" Yuri rolled her eyes and push Sooyoung mocking face and look at her father.

"Because that stick lady isn't strong enough to knock her opponent using her fist." Yuri arrogantly answered and earn a hard smack from Sooyoung.

"Shh...stop.." Seung heon tried to stop the growing tension but....

"What? It's true.."

"You..... black monkey...I'm stronger than you, you're just so dumb not to think about other ways."

"Oh yeah?"

"Come here.."

"Girls...."

"Stupid.."

"Idiot.."

"Walking stick.."

"Blank bean, charcoal, ugly dark monkey..."

"Yah.."

 

pakk...

 

paak...

 

blag...

 

paak...

 

blag...

 

 

 

 

 

"SONG YURI, SONG SOOYOUNG.." Seung heon shouted while the other girls are giggling witnessing duo's fight.

"Ok, I didn't mean to compare both of you. I just want you (pointing at Yuri) to be more careful. I got your point but please be extra careful." Yuri stubbornly look away and push Sooyoung away who's laying on top of her, pinning Yuri down in the floor.

"Yuri..." Seung heon softly called out, knowing the tan girl is mad at him.

"Fine..." Yuri give up but still keeping her distance from her father.

"You.." Seung heon turn around and face the youngest girl. Yoona innocently pointed herself and look at the other girls who just nod their heads in responds. Yoona frown and bite her lower lip.

"You are worst than Yuri. Both of you are reckless. How can you think you can knock those guys down with just one blow? And you just turn your back on your enemy completely unaware of your surrounding. You almost got shot. Did you know that?" Yoona stood up and sat beside Yuri then innocently stare back at her father.

"Did you know that you almost got shot?" Seung heon ask again. Yoona blow some air then press her lips to her side then nod her head slowly.

"Next time be careful. All of you must be alert and attentive. In every mission, a simple mistake can lead to a very serious consequences. Either you hurt yourself or you are the reason why your partners got hurt.And I'm begging all of you, if you are in a mission please leave your childish behavior in here, in our house. Tomorrow we'll train again. All of you are ready but I want to teach all of you some tactics and ways to escape alive from unfavorable situation. Let's take a rest now." The girls nod their heads and jump into Seung heon bed. The older man frown and look at his daughters.

"Girls go to your rooms now." The girls dorkily smile then shake their heads. The older man mouth slightly agape while eyeing the girls in disbelief.

"We can't fit in this bed anymore. You girls are big girls now." The girls scoff and sit up looking at their father blankly.

"We thought that we will always be your babies? Where is that now huh? We always sleep together, what's the difference now?" Hyeyeon suspiciously eyeing the older man, before the older man can respond the other girls smirk and take their position. Funny how the girls can read their minds easily, especially planning a prank against their very love father.

"You aren't hiding a girl here Dad right?" Sooyoung raise her both brows, waiting for her father's responds but like what happen earlier, the old man got no chance to respond when another daughter ask another question again.

"Are you hiding her in your closet dad?"

“You better come out now, coz if we found you we’ll  gonna peel your skin off.”

“Yeah, and break all the bones in your body."

"Or  maybe in his bathroom?"

"Maybe under the bed.."

"Or in the curtain.."

"Under the table.."

“Dad?”

“You have someone in here?”

“DADDDDDD...” the girls whine in unison..

 

The questions keep going on and on, instead of getting annoyed the older man just chuckle and softly flick his daughter's foreheads making the younger girls to groan and pout cutely.

"You don't need another woman, right Dad? We are all you needed?" Yoona muttered using a childish tone. Seung heon smile genuinely and hug his daughters tight.

"Of course. Even if you'll turn this room upside down, you will never find a woman here. All you can see is 5 babies and a very handsome man.." The girls scoff and step back to look at their father from head to toe..

"Ok, we'll let you have this time Dad but don't think you can have it again." Taeyeon teasingly wave her hand and walk towards the door.

"What the...yah.. Am I not handsome?" The four girls press their lips while walking backwards still facing their father. Seung heon mouth widely open, looking at his daughter in shock.

"And you girls said you love me. That's very convincing considering you just rub into my face how all of you think that I am ugly.." Seung heon tried to shake his voice to make the girls think he's holding his tears.

"Doesn't suit you Dad.." Hyoyeon playfully wave her index fingers still slowly walking backwards.

"You....brats..."

"aahhh...run..." Yuri shouted when their father started running towards them. Sooyoung open the door recklessly that she slam the door to her face.

"Careless.." Yuri teasingly exclaim and stick her tongue out.

"Yah, I'll kill you later.." Sooyoung responded then followed her sister running away from their father.

After the chasing and wrestling each other, they all ended up sleeping in the living room.

 


In the morning...

Groaning and whining echoed in the room when all of them woke up but the excitement of training with their father prevail coz even though the girls is complaining with their sore bodies because of sleeping in the floor, still they force their selves to stand up, do their business and eat their breakfast then do their warm ups.

Arriving at the training room, Seung heon turn the lights off. This isn't the first time they did this kind of training but the middle aged man wanted his daughters to be use to this kind of set up. He wanted the girls to trust their instinct, improve their hearing senses if ever their eyes are not favorable to use or has some problem. The more the girls used to difficult situations is better coz he’s not sure until when he can protect his daughters.

The training started and the girls was beat up because of the sudden appearance of the pretended enemies. The place is so dark and the enemies are everywhere, the girls are having a hard time defending their selves what more attacking their enemies? Seung heon look at the monitor and let out a heavy sigh. Grabbing the mic, "Close your eyes, use your ears. Your eyes is useless now. First try to adapt in that dark room." Seung heon announce then step back to look at the monitor.

Little by little, the girls were able to adapt but still being beat up.

“Anyone got an idea?” Yoona ask.

"Let's hum a soft music.." Yuri shouted, trying to figure out some ways to avoid attacking each other and able to figure out the place through their voices.

"What kind of music?" Sooyoung ask and only got a hissed from her sisters. Sooyoung pouted and shut .

"Stay close.." Taeyeon exclaim.

“AURG...damn it...I’ll kill all of you..” Hyoyeon shouted, letting her frustration out after a hard punch landed in her face.

Yoona turn to her left side but unfortunately the enemy is in the opposite side and she wasn’t able to block the hard kick of the opponent, so she ended up laying down on the floor. She stood up and position herself while feeling the pain in her back.

Shhhh.... sound echoed after Yoona luckily dodge an attack...

“How’s punching the air feels?” Yoona mockingly shouted but before she can savor the sweet moment a hard punch landed in her chest, Yoona felt like she’s been impaled by a sharp object that cause her stop breathing for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter