bad and good......7

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's Pov

The next morning.....

We are all together in our favorite spot and ready ourselves for our plan.

We step in our car very nervous because this is our first time we’re doing this kind of stuff. Arriving at Mr. Song house, we took a lung full amount of air before stepping out in our shared car.

“What happen?” One of the guard worriedly ask. I can’t blame him. Who wouldn’t? If  you saw five teenage girls with torn up shirts and messy hair, with bruises in our faces?

“Is Mr. Song here? We were attack by the same people who attack his daughters. Can we talk to him? We really need to talk to him. Please.” Sunny muttered with a teary eyes. One guard, grab his radio. All I can hear is blabbering, so I stop myself from listening and look at the huge house few kilometers away from where we are standing. 

“Get in.” Tiffany grab my elbow and we were escorted back to our car. Few minutes later, we are already  inside the house. Mr. Song appeared with his usual formal attire, Suit and tie.

“What happen?” He ask. It seems like my tongue got tied up.

“Sir, can we ask your help? We were followed by the same guys who hurt your daughters. I guess, they know us and wanted to kill us too. Luckily we were able to escape. We’re so scared Sir, please help us.” Tiffany muttered while crying. 

Trust me, not a good view. Anyway, Mr. Song frown and look at Tiffany in disbelief. God, we’re doomed. He didn’t buy Tiffany’s acting.

“Go to your parents and ask for a professional body guards. Why need my help?”

“They’re not here. Our parents are managing our businesses overseas. And we don’t want our parents to worry about us. If they’ll know we are here with you, it will be ok coz they trust you. And we don’t know where to go but here, knowing that it’s only you and your daughters are the only people that can understand us.” Sunny save our asses. 

“Dad? What are they doing here?” We all look up and saw the girls we’ve been missing for weeks.They are now walking towards us. I tried to fixed my rip off shirt but damn it’s so hard to try to look good with this rip off clothes. Why the heck I’m feeling nervous all of a sudden? (pout)..

“They said, those guys who hurts you is trying to hurt them too.” Seung heon repeated Tiffany and Sunny’s statement. Taeyeon and her sisters frown and suspiciously looking at us.

“How did all of you manage to escape?” Yoona cautiously ask while the other are staring at us suspiciously.

“Obviously, we run.” Nicole responded with full of sarcasm. Tiffany softly bump her shoulder against the sarcastic girl. Then I feel someone staring at me, I look around and meet her mesmerizing, I mean her eyes. We were staring at each other for a couple of seconds then I realize something.

“They drag me.” My friends look at me wearing what-the-heck look. I chuckle nervously and look down. Dang it, I was so focus on her judgmental stare that I blurted those stupid respond.
Well, all of you know how I told her that I never run in my entire life, that’s why I defended my self after realizing what her eyes is trying to say. I didn’t lie to her coz we didn’t really run... I don’t know...

“Please sir, we don’t know where to go and we’re afraid to go home knowing that we’ll be alone in our houses.” Sunny continue in persuading the middle aged man. While I was secretly glancing at Yuri who is now burying her handsome, cross that out, her face in Sooyoung’s right shoulder. “I’m crazy..waahh..” I silently shouted at my mind.

“Ok, I’ll let all of you stay in, in one of my safe house----”

“NO, ahm, what I mean. Can’t we stay here? We feel safe, if all of you are around.” I protested and pleadingly eyed Mr. Song. I can’t believe I beg him but I don’t care though. Right now, I wanted to talk to Yuri, to thank her personally and to apologize too, I just want to see her.

“We don’t have enough space in here. And you wanted to stay here with us?” Hyoyeon cocked her eyebrows while crossing her arms against her chest.

“Not with you but with your bodyguards and your father. As if you can defend us.”

Our eyes widen and look at Nicole angrily. Damn this girl, she’s ruining our plan.

“As if, I will save you, stop fantasizing. And save your stinky saliva coz your story is like made by a psychotic maniac. Those rip clothes? smudge make up? Only stupid people like all of you will believe that you girls was been attack nor harassed. Stupid. Send them out.” Hyoyeon retaliated and angrily commanded their men. We all sigh in defeat and glared at Nicole.

“I’m sorry for disturbing and wasting your time..” Tiffany sadly blurted, showing her teary eyes once again. We turn our backs, ready to walk out in the house.

“Hold on girls.”

We glance at each other and conceal our grin and squeals. I can’t believe Tiffany’s disgusting face works.

“We only have 2 rooms available, you girls can share those rooms. I can only let you girls stay for tonight, one night only. You girls should call your parents and let them know what’s goin on. I don’t want to in, in your business. Is that ok?” Sunny nod her head and look at us wearing what-are-you-girls-doing look.

“Thank you sir.” I mumbled. He smiled timidly and turn his head to his right.

“You girls need to change your clothes. By any chance babies, do you have a spare dresses for them?” Yoona pouted and stomp her foot, clearly showing her disapproval, while Yuri was still wearing a blank expression.

We can’t announce to them that we have a full luggage in our car coz that would be very obvious. So, we keep quiet and wait for the other girls to spare us some clothes to wear.

“Where’s my girl?” Yuri finally ask. I frown and was about to respond when Yoona pointed Seohyun. “What?” I ask my self. I repeat her words, “My girl.” Stupid, stupid me, believing its me. “But why Seohyun?” I ask my self.

“Follow me.” Yuri coldly exclaim then I saw Yoona walking towards me.

“Wait here, I’ll get a shirt for you.” Yoona muttered and immediately left. I look around and was totally lost. Everything is mess. Sooyoung went to Tiffany, Taeyeon went to Sunny and Nicole have Hyoyeon, lucky girl. I can see the disappointed look of Tiffany and Sunny, I bet same goes with me for sure. “Is she avoiding me?” I ask no one and look at Seohyun entering Yuri’s room.

“Here, wear that.” Yoona throw her shirt in my face. I grab the shirt off my face and glared at her but seems like my glare has no effect on her.

“Babies, come here for a minute. Girls, feel at home. There’s food in the kitchen if you girls are hungry.” Mr. Song muttered loudly coz he’s upstairs. Seohyun went out in Yuri’s room blushing.

“What...?Why is she blushing? Did Yuri kiss her? No..no..” I close my eyes and slap my lap to shoo this crazy thoughts of mine.

“I can’t breathe properly. I feel like I want to kill someone in this instant. My God, what am I feeling right now. Its been really crazy months for me.” I chanted, talking to my own self.

I look up again only to see Yuri grinning. I scoff and slump my petite body in the couch.

“Why are you blushing?” I coldly ask when Seohyun is already near me. Sunny slap my right thigh while Tiffany drag Seohyun away from me.

“I’m blushing not because she did something like what you are thinking. I was embarrass coz she told me that, they know we are lying and our actions tells everything, that’s what she whispered to me while wiping off my make up. I am embarrass and don’t know what to say.” I bite my fingers and apologize.

“Jealous Jessica is cute.” Nicole teases me, and not long enough the other girls tag along too.

“I’m not jealous.” 

“Why are you blushing?" Tiffany repeated what I said earlier. I raise my left brows and tried to ignore all the bullies again.

“Did you see Jess eyes? It was burning. Damn so scary." Sunny softly chuckle. Again, I tried to ignore them.

“Don’t ever flirt with Yuri or else Jessie will bury you alive. Yuri is Jesse’s property." Nicole continued.

“I think you’re in love with Yuri, unnie.” Seohyun join the other bullies. I turn around and slap their arms.

“Jess is in love with her hero..”

“Her savior...”

“Kyahhh...” They all shouted softly, making sure only us can hear. I slap their arms again but they just continue laughing.

“Wait, you don’t know how to swim Unnie. Did Yuri unnie resuscitate you? MOUTH TO MOUTH resuscitation..?” I slap Seohyun’s right shoulder and quickly flick her forehead.

“She pass out, how can she do CPR?” I sarcastically responded. Seohyun cover and apologize to me.

“How did you survive in the river Jess? Seo is right, you can’t swim.” Sunny ask and eyed me playfully. I push her ugly face and decided to ignore them once again.

“Someone’s pissed.”

“Its Seohyun’s fault. She went to Yuri’s room before Jessie.”

“Yeah, Tiff is right. Look now, Jess is jealous.”

“Unnie’s I didn’t volunteer my self.”

“YAH..” I angrily exclaim, shutting them all but as expected, they all just laugh hard and continue teasing me.

We were busy in our little world when the front door swang open revealing a very tall, fine man.

“Oh, hello. Did my boss knows you girls are here?” he ask. We all nod our heads in responds, he smiles at us and run upstairs. Half hour past and the girls, Mr. Song and the fine man earlier came out while talking softly.

“Did you girls eat?” Mr. Song ask, standing in front of us. Nicole shook her head and rub her stomach. My God, this girl is really something. Mr. Song chuckle loudly and gesture us to follow him. We all stood up and followed him then I glance at my back and saw Yuri with her sisters took our place and now sitting in the couch.

“Sir, are they mad at us?” I ask out of the blue. He look at me for a quick second then shook his head.

“They’re not. They are just not used of having other people here.” He responded.

“They are not hungry?” I ask again. He press his lips tight then turn around.

“Babies aren’t all of you hungry?”

 Hearing the way he called his daughter make me jealous. His so sweet towards his kids and treat them like babies. And that explain his daughter’s childish actions.

I saw Sooyoung immediately stood up and drag Taeyeon while Yoona was dragging Yuri and Hyoyeon.

I was holding two chairs for me and her but she already sat beside Hyoyeon. I let out a deep sigh and sat down. We were eating in silence, as in, really quiet that only the noise of the utensils banging on each other can only be heard. I glance at Yuri while Tiffany was eyeing Taeyeon the whole time. I can sense that Taeyeon is annoyed at Tiffany’s piercing stare coz Taeyeon is now glaring at Tiffany while on the other hand, my dear Sunny has a moment with Sooyoung. This midget was able to put some foods in Sooyoung’s plate.

After we eat, they all left the kitchen. Leaving all of us without saying a word.

“What did I get myself into? This is so humiliating.” I thought. We finish our meal and left the kitchen, thanking the middle aged man and leaving the two guys in the kitchen.

Tiffany poke my left arm and pointed the five girls sitting closely in the couch while chatting.

“This is it.” We muttered in unison and walk towards where Yuri and her sisters are sitting.


End of Pov..


The five fashionista’s stood in front the other girls and bow their heads.

“What now?” Hyoyeon sarcastically eyed the girls in front of them.

“We want to thank all of your for saving us.” Tiffany talk first.

“Please forgive us for being a B***, we have reason behind our rude actions. We hope you can forgive us.” Jessica said.

“We only acted like that because its the only way we can express our frustration. Our parents is too focus on their business that they forgot they have kids. They just lure us with expensive things in exchange of all their request. We did everything they ask us not because we wanted those luxurious things they give us but where kinda hoping they’ll realize our existence. And base with our first meeting, you are all mean and rude to us too, that’s why we thought all of you are mean and bad. We’re really sorry.” Sunny continued explaining their side so the other girls will understand their side.

“I hope we can be friends.” Tiffany added. Nicole and Seohyun press their lips together, can’t find any words to support the other girls statements.

While the girls sitting on the couch was stunned and seems like their tongues been tide up.

“Please. Can we start again, start fresh?.” Tiffany begged and seriously eyed the girls on the couch.

Taeyeon cocked her right eye brows and looked at the other girls from head to toe.

“If you feel sorry and thankful for what we did and all of you wanted to pay us back by asking us to be your friends? Please don’t. We don’t need friends like all of you.” Sooyoung bluntly blurted, Sunny bit her lips, stopping herself to answer back.

“We are thankful to all of you. We wanted to be friends with you because we wanted too not because of anything else. We realize all of you aren’t what we thought.” Jessica tried not be as cold as she used to be.

“Why?” Yoona ask.

“Aren’t you guys are too much? We said sorry and thank you for saving my friends. Now, if you guys don’t want us then fine. We don’t want to force ourselves to all of you.” Nicole can’t no longer hold herself. Sunny sigh but deep down, she somehow thank the younger girl but yet, they are standing in front of this girls to ask them to be friends and what Nicole did will ruin their plan.

“Tell me, so, you girls invented this stupid story for what? For you guys to ask us to be your friends? We are fine with this friends thingy but how can we trust all of you when you are already lying to us!” Hyoyeon argued.

“We are not here to argue. We are really sorry. And about our story, ok, we admit we lied coz you girls are avoiding us. Sorry again.” Tiffany butted in and tried to stop the growing tension.

“We are not avoiding all of you.” Yuri responded. Clearing the misunderstanding.

“Then why you didn’t let us in when we visited you guys before?” Jessica ask, Yuri frown and look at Taeyeon.

“Oh, that day, we’re not in the mood.” Taeyeon answered. The day that the fashionistas mention is the day they had a confrontation with their father.

“So, friends?” Sunny extend her hand to Sooyoung. The latter look at Sunny then glance at her sisters.

“Please...” Sooyoung press her lips together then accepted Sunny’s hand. Sunny smile widely while shaking Sooyoung’s hand furiously.

“Ok, I think that’s enough.” Sooyoung pull her hands off and look at Sunny in disgust.

The other girls did the same, as they are now shaking each other’s hands.

“Yuri are you ok now?” Jessica softly ask.

“How did you know my sister’s name?” Yoona responded, curious how the said girl know her sister. Jessica frown and confusedly stare at Yoona.

“Your father told us your names.” Tiffany responded in behalf of her friend. The other girls mouth forms “o” shape while nodding their heads.

“Yuri?” Jessica called out. The tan girl raise her left brow and press her lips to the side.

“Still standing and breathing. I guess that means I’m fine.” Jessica frown because of the way the tan girl responded. The sarcastic tone, as well as the expression of the said girl says everything, it clearly says that the tan girl doesn’t wanna talk about what happen. Tiffany nudge Jessica and pull the blonde girl beside her.

“Hey, babies time for bed. Girls your rooms are on the far left, the last two rooms. Good night.” Seon heon appeared and drag his daughters upstairs leaving the other girls disappointed.

 

Three hours past, Jessica is tossing and turning. Her eyes are widely open while her mind is wondering around. Yuri’s cold treatment is bothering her. A soft ruckus was heard downstairs, she look at her left side only to see Tiffany and Sunny hugging each other, soundly asleep.

Jessica slowly get off the bed, careful enough not to wake her friends. After successfully getting out of their shared room, she tip toed going down stairs. Looking at the dark place, Jessica gulp and regretted for getting out in the room. She step back and was about to go back upstairs when the patio door open softly. Jessica’s eyes widen and look at the door slowly open in horror.

“Yuri?” She softly mumbled. She saw the tan girl went outside again. Probably Yuri just grab something inside and went back immediately, that explains the ruckus Jessica heard earlier. Jessica look upstairs, to her both sides then back to where she last saw Yuri.

“What is she doing?” She ask no one and starting going where Yuri went. Pecking in the glass door first before opening the door, she saw the said girl sitting in the grass while leaning on a tree, looking at the dark sky. Jessica took a deep breath before opening the patio door.

“Hi.”

“What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here?”

“This is my house. Remember? I can do whatever I wanted.”

“I can’t sleep and I saw you here, that’s why I am here.”

“Go back inside. I want to be alone.”

“I wanted to personally thank you.”

“Welcome. Now, you already thank me. Go.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“Why would I’ll be mad at you?”

“The way you treat me, look at me, everything you do tells me you are mad at me.”

“Know what, I don’t really need to explain. Just take my answer and we’ll be fine. I really want to be alone, if you would mind.”

“Sorry.” Jessica shakingly exclaim and stood up hurriedly, doesn’t want Yuri to see her crying and weak.

“Aish, Yuri. Why are girls easily shed tears? You’re so weak Yuri..Aurrghh..” Yuri mumbled under her breathe while looking at Jessica’s shaking shoulders.

“Why are you here in the first place? If you only want to thank us, why bother lying? Do you really think we’ll buy that stupid story?” Jessica stop from her track and wipe the tears that is forming in the side of her eyes.

“What do you want us to do? We try to come here but you girls didn’t let us in. It’s stupid for you but for us that’s the best idea we came up since we are not really into this kind of setting. We are more into staying beautiful, portraying the perfect girl or the girl next door kinda type not a gangsta girls type. ”

“A thank you card will do. Why bother coming here?” Yuri ignore the ranting of the blonde girl, she’s still can’t fully trust the blonde girl after hearing the other girl alibi, she’s doubting the blonde girl’s sincerity.

Jessica, close her eyes and bite her lower lip. “Because I wanted to see you, I wanted to make sure you are ok. I wanted to see you coz I................................................ I miss you.” Jessica whisper the last three words and buried her face in chest. Yuri look away and loudly sigh.

“You miss me? Why would you miss me?” Yuri muttered blankly while looking at the dark sky with few stars twinkling. 

Jessica her dry lips. “I don’t know too. I just feel like I wanted to see you.” she honestly said. Yuri glance at the stiff girl, staring at the said girl for a minute, Yuri her lips and softly mumbled. “Its cold, get inside.”

Hearing Yuri’s tone, Jessica immediately lift her face to look at the latter.

“How about you?” Jessica sweetly ask. Yuri look at the sky again and heave deeply.

“I’ll stay here.”

“Can I stay here with you? Promise I won’t make a sound.” Jessica raise her right hand, doing the gesture of making a promise. Yuri sigh and drop her shoulders down.

“Fine.” Yuri responded and sat back to her spot earlier while Jessica happily take the spot next to Yuri.

The cold breeze hits their skin, the sound of the leaves been blown by the wind echoed in their ears as well the ruckus of the branches rubbing and brushing each other. Jessica press her lips and glance at Yuri. 

The tan girl close her eyes, feeling the cold wind that touches her skin.

Jessica took the chance to look closely at Yuri’s face, from the well shape face, perfect eyebrows, pointed nose, chubby cheeks and lastly Yuri’s lips, the lips that always filled her confused mind for the past few months. Unconsciously, Jessica bend to her left side to have a better view.

Closer...

 

Closer.....


“What are you doing?” Jessica immediately pull away and avoiding Yuri’s piercing stares.

“N--noo--nothing. I wasn’t  looking at you.” Yuri scoff and shake her head.

“Why are you so mean to me?” Jessica unconsciously whine, complaining about Yuri’s cold treatment.

“Oh! Baby, I’m just returning the favor.” Yuri mischievously smile and teasingly look at Jessica.

“Baby...Baby..”

“Baby..”

“You’re not mad?”

“Why would I’ll be mad?”

“Ow..you forgot when your big eyes almost pop out from its socket and shouted at me. “Don’t ever call me Baby.” Ring a bell?” Yuri narrated.

Jessica wave her hand while shaking her head, opposing Yuri’s statement.

“I--i..its fine. About my attitude, I’m sorry.”

.....................

Hearing nothing from the other girl, Jessica sigh and continued.

“Like what Sunny said awhile ago, we are frustrated coz our parents force us to do without even asking if we’re ok doing it. Since we can’t show our frustration to them, we burst it all to all of you. And the first time we meet, didn’t help too. You call me a . Should I’d be happy with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter