best friend love......

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Best friends are like the other half of you, they know you even without blurting a single word. They stayed in your side either in good and bad times. No one could deny this fact that our best friends has it's own spot in our hearts, a spot only allocated for them. But what if, what if something will happen that will test your heart? Will you listen to your heart or listen to your brain? Forbidden will always be forbidden no matter what is the reason, will you be strong enough to face all the consequences?

Tiffany and Yuri was been best friend since preschool. Their friendship starts when their teacher ask everyone to introduce theirselves. Tiffany was bullied coz of her accent, she came from US that why her Korean accent is not that fluent. In that time, Yuri stood up and defend the crying girl. After that incident, it's been a daily activity for Yuri to defend Tiffany from everyone. Years past and they are now in high school, they meet new friends but still their friendship is strong as it was or more like it become stronger and solid than before.

One day, when they are walking in the hallway, a group of guys approach Yuri and Tiffany and as expected one guy immitate Tiffany's accent and the other guys mockingly laugh at Tiffany. Yuri clench her fist and close her eyes, she gently grap Tiffany's wrist and pull the latter to her back. Facing the tall guy who just bullied Tiffany, Yuri beamed her charming smile then...

"Taecyeon, are you gay? Or maybe Tiffany is only one you can bully in this school that's why you keep on doing this every day. A true man never bully a woman....." Yuri playfully tap her chin and smirk.

"Only gay people do that. You are definitely gay Ok Taecyeon, and tell your gay friends as well to stop from laughing when it's not funny at all. It only proves how idiot they are." Yuri push Taecyeon and glared at the other guys, being an athletic she is, Yuri was known to be strong and brave.

Taecyeon smirk and grab Yuri's hand then lean forward."Don't be too fall of yourself Kwon Yuri, no matter what you do, you are still a girl. A girl will always be weaker than boys." Yuri was about to punch the arrogant man when Tiffany intertwine their fingers and squeeze Yuri's fingers then drag her best friend away from the guys.

"Tiff, don't ever stop me again ok? I will defend you no matter what, I'll be your knight and shining armor." Yuri charmingly smile and wink at Tiffany, the brunette haired girl giggle and flick Yuri's forehead.

"You're a girl, idiot." Tiffany giggle and pinch Yuri's cheeks.

"It doesn't matter, why you don't trust me that I can protect you?" Yuri whine and turn her back against her best friend, feeling sad and hurt at the same time.

"Aw my baby Yuwree is upset.. baby…” Tiffany teasingly poke Yuri’s back, the latter ignore the poking and teasing and walk away.

“Yuree…” Tiffany cried out and fake a loud sob, she knew her best friend would fall to it. Tiffany immediately cover her face with her palm when she heard footsteps coming.

“Aish, stop it Hwang Miyoung…”

“You don’t love me anymore. You can leave me without second thought, unlike before.” Tiffany muttered with a sad tone, a heavy sigh was heard. Yuri kneeled down and cup Tiffany’s face.

“Don’t call me Baby coz I am not a Baby. A Baby can’t protect you. Got it? I love you.” Tiffany beam her sweetest smile and nod her head in responds. She jump into Yuri, luckily Yuri was able to balance herself and able to hold her best friend tight. After making sure she’s secure and safe Tiffany shower Yuri’s face with kisses. Feeling Tiffany’s soft lips, Yuri felt different, weird and confused of the sudden reaction of her heart. Yuri put Tiffany down and softly poke her chest, as she grab a large amount of air when she had difficulty of breathing. Tiffany got worried and shakingly caress Yuri’s pale face.

“I’m fine Tiff.” Yuri softly mumble and force a wide smile to reassure her best friend.

“What’s going on?” Yuri ask no one, then her eyes landed on Tiffany’s lips. Yuri shook her head and immediately divert her attention to her pounding chest. Yuri sat down on the bench and took a deep breath to calm down herself. Tiffany sat beside her and pout.

“Yureeww..” Tiffany whined and lean her head in Yuri’s chest, the tan girl was nervous thinking Tiffany might hear her pounding heartbeat. Yuri tried to push Tiffany’s head but the latter pout and push Yuri’s hands away. Tiffany buried her face deeper in Yuri’s chest.

“Yuree..are you ok? Your heartbeat is so fast and pounding.” Yuri blink her eyes and shake her head, she can’t find the right words to say, so rather than stuttering, Yuri decided to shut . After staying in that position for a while, the duo decided to go back to their class. Upon arriving at their class Yuri immediately run to her chair and lean her head in the table. Tiffany frown and turn her head toward her new found friend who is calling her now.

“What happen to your girlfriend?” Tiffany face turn into disgust and slap her friend’s arm.

“She’s my best friend ok. Stop your idiot and erted mind.” Tiffany glared at her friend then take her seat. She glance at her best friend once again and still the tan girl is leaning on her table, Tiffany let out a heavy sigh then grab the things she needed in the coming class.

Poke..

Poke..

“What happen?”

“Jessie, cut it out will yah..”

“Come on, spill it out..”

“I don’t know ok, I was teasing her and then she became like that.” Jessica playfully tap her fingers in her chin, while Tiffany flick her friend’s forehead.

“yah..what’s that for?” Instead of answering, Tiffany stock her tongue out and ignore the blonde girl.

“Tiff, is she bipolar?”

“No, except today. Hmm..that monkey, maybe she’s on her period. Every time she’s like that she’s on her period. One kiss on her cheeks and we’ll be fine.” Tiffany nonchalantly muttered. Jessica giggle and poke Tiffany’s arm.

“Really?” Jessica ertly grin and wiggle her brows.

“ert. My Yuri is not gay ok.”

“Oh..My Yuri..”

“Shut up Jung.”

“Yes, Hwang.” Jessica chuckle and stock her tongue out, teasing the brunette girl more.

“Hwang, you’re a certified dense, stupid and the most oblivious person I ever know.” Jessica suddenly blurted, Tiffany rolled her eyes and sternly eyed the blonde girl.

“She’s not gay and we are only best friends.” Jessica raise her both hands gesturing she surrender and then zip .

“Good.” Tiffany mumble and glance at Yuri again but to her dismay the tan girl is still leaning on her table.

 

Years pass by so fast and they are now in their senior year, after the little incident happen between Yuri and Tiffany, Yuri tried to deny and bury the growing feelings she have for her best friend. Yuri join the organization that Tiffany hated, she did it in purpose so that Tiffany won’t follow her. Yuri joined the swimming team as well, she wants to tire herself so that she won’t have time to think about her best friend but everything got worse when Tiffany had a boyfriend. Yuri cried for days and totally avoided her best friend. Tiffany on the other hand was wondering of Yuri’s sudden changes, but decided to ignore and focus her attention to her boyfriend.

One day, Yuri along with her team mates are eating in the cafeteria when Tiffany and her friend appeared in front of them. Yuri lift her eyes and meet Tiffany’s angry eyes. Tiffany grab Yuri’s food and raise her left eyebrows, crossing her arms in her chest.

“Are you avoiding me?” Tiffany finally ask, hearing the serious voice of her best friend, Yuri sigh and shake her head in respond which annoys Tiffany more.

“What now? You can’t talk or you don’t want to talk to me.” Yuri bit her lower lips then face the mad girl in front of her.

“Tiffany, I’m not avoiding you. I’m just busy this days.ok?” Tiffany scoff and glared at Yuri’s team mates.

“She’s scary Yul. How come you fall for her?” Taeyeon whisper at Yuri, the tan girl beam a sad smile and whispered back. “I don’t know either.”

 

For the past years of trying to get rid of her secret love towards her best friend, Yuri find herself in falling deeper to her best friend coz every minute of her life she longed Tiffany, missed her best friend that cause Yuri to think more about Tiffany even though how hard she tried to divert her mind to something else. Yuri got new friends and not long enough her new friends realized her deep secret.

 

 

Flashback..

 

They are on their break when Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung tease Yuri about Tiffany. She ask her new friends how did they know? And is she that obvious? Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just nod their heads in respond and coax the tan girl.

“Yul, avoiding her won’t solve your problem.” Hyoyeon seriously mumbled, Yuri sadly chuckle and look at Hyoyeon wearing are-you-serious-look.

“Why don’t you try to date someone else then?” Sooyoung butted in. Hyoyeon wiggle her brows and nod her head agreeing Sooyoung’s idea.

“I can’t.” Yuri shortly responded.

“Life Yul, just stay strong. She already have a boyfriend, though it really hurts you need to accept the truth. Maybe you just need some time. Yul this kind of relationship is really pain in the .” Taeyeon motherly exclaim and tap Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri press her lips, suppressing her tears.

"Here we go again, why you always butted in your favorite word?" Hyoyeon mockingly exclaim, Taeyeon wear an innocent look.

"That innocent look of yours Tae, will never work on us. lover." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon chuckle loudly while Taeyeon slap the duo's arms.....but Yuri is in her own world, grieving....

“How come you guys easily realize my feelings? How come she didn’t know about it?” Sooyoung wrap her long arms around Yuri’s shoulder.

“We are always her for you Yul.” Sooyoung muttered calming her friend. Yuri just smile at the trio.

“It’s because she never see me like how I see her. She never love me like how much I I love her. How ironic.” Yuri responded on her own question and smile bitterly.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Yeah, why are you avoiding your girlfriend?” Jessica loudly exclaim, Tiffany turn around and glared at her friend. Jessica raise her two fingers, making a peace sign.

“I gonna go now.” Yuri coldly mumbled and walk away, Tiffany chase her best friend leaving her friend behind. Jessica shrug her shoulders and look at the people left in the table.

“You guys won’t mind if I sit here right?” The rest of the girl nervously shake their heads upon hearing Jessica’s cold tone.

“Good.” Jessica sat in one of the chair and grab her lunch.

“Hmm, you know Yuri?” A shaking voice was heard, Jessica coldly face the nervous girl and nod her head in respond.

“Oh, about what you said earlier. “Girlfriend” How?” Jessica frown in Sooyoung’s blurry question.

“ Know what, my toddler cousin is way more fluent in asking question than you.” Jessica sarcastically exclaim. Hyoyeon shake her head looking at how arrogant Jessica is.

“She’s like Yuri’s girl. Heartless.” Hyoyeon whisper and earn a nod from her two friends. The trio decided to keep quiet and continue eating their lunch.

“Fine, I get what you mean. I’m not like Tiffany who is, I don’t know how well I describe her but she’s the dumbness person I ever know. It’s very obvious that Yuri like her but she keep on denying it.” Taeyeon look sternly at Jessica, more like looking for a sign.

“Are you ok with that? Knowing Yuri’s feeling towards Tiffany?” Jessica press her lips to her left side and return the serious stare back to Taeyeon.

“As long as you are happy, why not? It’s not like you can choose who to like nor love. Sometimes our hearts are mysterious and somehow stubborn.” A content smile appear in Taeyeon’s face and was amaze in Jessica’s perception in life.

“I wish your friend Tiffany is like you so that Yuri won’t suffer anymore.” Hyoyeon sadly flip her fork and glance at Jessica.

“What did you say?” the four girls look up and eyes are about to popped out in it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter