It's you..after all...4

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Taeyeon finally arrive with the things Jessica needed. They talk for a while, planning things carefully. After making sure that everything is all set, Tiffany tightly hug her best friend and repeatedly muttered, “I love you.” Jessica hug back and responded, “I love you Tiff.” 

“Be careful okay? If you need me call me. Anytime Jessie.”

“Tiff?”

“What?”

Jessica drag Tiffany far away from the other.

“Can you stay with me? I’ll call my mom.”

“Are you sure?”

Jessica nod her head and grab her phone. Taking a deep breath, Jessica hit the green button. 

“Mom?”

“Jessica! Where are you?”

“I’m with a friend right now.”

“Are you okay?”

“I am. Mom, I really need some time alone. I’ll come back home when I’m ready. Mom? I’m sorry but I can’t really marry Donghae.”

“Why? What’s going on Jessica.”

“Can you please just let me be this time? Can you trust me this time?”

“I’ll talk to you dad. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I am. I love you. I love you mom.”

“I love you too baby. Are you with Tiffany?” Jessica turn to her side and smiled while her tears spill out of her eyes.

“No. I’m with a friend. A new friend but I already told her I am okay mom.”

“Take care okay?”

“I will. Bye mom.”

Jessica ended the call and face her best friend.

“I already bothered you too much Tiff and now Taeyeon and Yuri. I think its better if I’ll stay in a hotel.”

“No. I already told you, you are not bothering anyone here even to Yuri. Jessie do you trust me?”
 Tiffany cupped Jessica’s face and let their eyes locked to each other. Jessica nod her head in responds as she slowly close her eyes, feeling Tiffany’s warm palms. Tiffany smiled genuinely and pull the blonde girl into a tight hug.

“Let’s go, they’re waiting for us.”

Tiffany and Jessica walk back in the living room and saw the two girls pouting while boringly kicking each other’s legs. Tiffany shake her head and went in between the duo.

“Fany..”

“Pany ah..” The duo muttered in unison smiling sweetly at the latter. Tiffany responded with her signature smile and gesture the tan girl that they need to go now. Yuri jump off her seat and hug Tiffany tight then gestured Jessica to take her bag.

“In your dreams.” Jessica coldly spatted.

“Fany she don’t want to carry my bag.”

“Yul, I’m tired of repeating this---”

“I got it Fany..Just teasing her... I---hehe--- I wanted to see her smile but every time I tried to she’ll end up in a hell mode.” Yuri confessed. Tiffany smiled widely and lovingly caress Yuri’s flush cheeks.

“I trust you. And a little advice, you won’t see her smile if you are annoying her..okay?” Tiffany pinch Yuri’s chubby cheeks and went to hug her best friend again.

“Call me okay?”

Jessica nodded her head and wave her hand to Taeyeon. When Yuri and Jessica left, Tiffany turn around to face her lover.

“I heard Jiyong oppa is coming next month?”

“Yeah why?” Taeyeon ask.

“I want to talk to him, I will ask a huge favor from him Taetae. I want to know everything happen to my best friend but not from Jessie. I’ll make that bastard talk. Taetae can you help me?”

Taeyeon took a deep breathe and eyed her girlfriend.

“Should I tell this matter to Yuri?”

“No, I already bother Yuri by accompanying Jessica. I want to do this myself Taetae.”

“Okay, we’ll talk oppa together.” Tiffany hug Taeyeon tight, thanking the latter again and again.

“No kiss?” Taeyeon childishly muttered while pointing her pouting lips. Tiffany chuckle at her lover’s antics then lean in and press her lips against the pouting girl. While the couple is enjoying their alone time, the other two girls are already settled in Yuri’s house.

Its almost 3 in the morning and Yuri is still up. Tiffany’s action last night really bothers her plus Tiffany keep on begging her to take care of Jessica. Not to mention the guy earlier, Yuri press her lips while tapping her fingers in the table.  She ask this to herself multiple times, “What happen to Jessica that made Tiffany a little bit crazy about the latter’s safety?”

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOO..”

Yuri panicly push away her chair and rush towards the other room. Opening the door, Yuri saw something she can never explain. Jessica is sitting in her bed, hugging her knees, messy wet hair, beads of sweat covered the latter’s forehead, body shaken vigorously.

“Baby...”

................

Yuri saw Jessica still shivering and is sweating hard. Yuri kneeled in front of Jessica and carefully cup the blonde girl’s frightened face.

“Baby..baby...I’m here.” Yuri engulf the blonde girl into her arms. Hugging the blonde girl tight enough to stop the latter from shaken.

“Shh...I’m here...I’m here...Baby...Just a bad dream..Shh...” Yuri press her lips against Jessica’s crown and keep on whispering those words again and again. Minutes after, Jessica finally calm down and is now hugging Yuri back. The tan girl laid sideways keeping her arms around Jessica’s fragile body.

Pressing her lips in Jessica’s side temple... “Relax I’m here Baby. Its just a bad dream...dream..bad dream..”

“Yul..”

“Yes I’m here.”

Jessica burst out her tears, hugging Yuri tight. And all Yuri can do is caress Jessica’s back while whispering and assuring the blonde girl that she’s safe. 

After that night, the bad dream that Yuri thought becomes a habit, every night Jessica weep loudly, wrestle against the thin air, everything is the same. Tears mix with her sweat, the shiver that Yuri thought the latter is convulsing or having a seizure. All those scenes make Yuri wonder if its really just a bad dream or something happened that hunts the blonde girl. Looking at the blonde girl sobbing loudly, Yuri wish to see the Jessica she always see in the morning. The wild, violent, cold, sarcastic girl than this fragile, weeping girl in her arms now, a very huge difference like the morning and the night. Sometimes Yuri can’t help but to wish, its always morning and hoping night won’t come just so she wont see this fragile side of the blonde girl.Yuri thought for awhile, how to help the latter? But unfortunately she doesn’t know what’s going on in the first place. A loud disappointed sigh escape in Yuri’s mouth.

Another day came, Yuri is busy decorating the room. Putting some colorful, lively decorations so it will freshen Jessica’s mind.

“What are you doing?” Jessica entered the room and eyed the sweaty tan girl.

“Rearranging, cleaning. This room needs some fresh and bright things to lighten up the aura. What you think?”

“Stupid.” Jessica shortly responded and sat down in the bed. Yuri chuckle and continue fixing the room.

When the night came, Yuri nervously tap her side table. Silently praying Jessica won’t have those bad dream tonight...

“Please...please...stop...please don’t...DON’T TOUCH ME.” Jessica cried out loud and Yuri barge in in the room. Hearing it Yuri gritted her teeth. She carefully laid beside Jessica and engulf the latter into a tight hug. Now she’s sure that something bad happen to Jessica. Yuri look up in the ceiling while hugging the blonde girl sobbing hard.

“Who did this to you Jessica?” Yuri ask no one. Taking a deep breath as her chest tightens every time she see’s the blonde girl in that state, she is willing to protect Jessica not only because Tiffany ask her but because that’s what apart of her wanted to do.

Yuri’ treatment towards Jessica change. The tan girl became more caring and very careful in taking care of Jessica. And fortunately Jessica started to warm up and slowly opening herself to Yuri. And for Yuri, she never see anyone else after Jessica appeared in her life. Not that she’s devoting herself to Jessica it just that apart of her doesn’t want to disappoint the blonde girl. Tiffany and Taeyeon on the other hand occasionally visited and check on Jessica. They somewhat saw a little change in Jessica, a good change to be exact but Tiffany still wanted to know everything because what she knows is only a small fragments of Jessica’s past. Seeing Jessica smiling again is enough for Tiffany for now.

2 months after...

Yuri and Jessica is already cuddling in Yuri’s bed. After that night, Yuri is able to convince Jessica to just sleep with her instead of barging in the middle of the night just to comfort the blonde girl. Of course with one condition that Yuri will never take advantage of the blonde girl, which so far Yuri able to kept it...

“Yul?”

“Baby?”

“What is your hand doing?”

“What?”

“Yuri?”

“What baby?” Yuri innocently ask. Jessica slap Yuri’s right hand that is brushing the latter’s left . Yuri beamed a toothy smile and retract her hand.

“Aish this hand. Don’t worry baby I’ll punish this hand.”

 Jessica slap Yuri’s chest then turn her back on the latter.

“Baby?”

............

“Okay..okay..hands off. Come here..”

Jessica grumpily turn around and glared at the grinning tan girl.

Pak

pak...

pak..


“Okay...okay...it was unintentional..Baby...”

“Hmm.” Jessica angrily turn her back again and keep on shaking her right shoulder to remove Yuri’s hands of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter