I love you more that this 4.....

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyoyeon was tapping her chin while walking back and forth while her friends are sitting in the bed looking at her walking around the room. Minutes pass, Hyoyeon smirk and squeeze her hand.

 

Hyoyeon Pov.........

 

"Genius Hyo" I praise myself and walk towards my friends, I can't help but to giggle seeing their faces.

"Give me your phones." I demanded, the look at me in surprise and shook their heads.

"Aished, didn't I told you guys to trust me? Now, want me to help you or not?" I angrily eclaim.

"Hyo, we really appreciate your willingness to help but for me I really wanted to buried this stupid feeling for her. I don't care if you are right about their feelings towards us. I am done Hyo, I don't want to get hurt again by the same person.." Yuri sadly responded, I look at her and can't help to sigh then hug her tight.

"Yuri's mighty pride.." I thought..

"Yul, I understand but I am sure you still love her and you only keeping that feeling coz you don't want to get hurt. It's normal but aren't you gonna regret it if you'll know she has also feelings for you and you didn't do anything? They are confused guys, give them time to sort their feelings. Guys, in order to have the one that you love you have to take risk, it might hurt you like hell or might bring you real happiness, either way atleast you can tell yourself, you did everything. In that, I assure you, you can easily move on coz you already done everything and there's no room for regrets. Life if full of problems guys and that problems will make us tougher and stronger. I know you guys are strong coz you where able to handle it until now. Come on, just think we are doing this together. We are only doing this to know what they really feel for you, it's not like you will go near them for you to know their feelings. I have some ways, so for the nth time can you trust me?" I breathlessly muttered, I look at my dear friends and saw them nodd weakly.

"Ok..your phones.." I clap my hands, they handed their phones but when I reach Yuri, she smile at me innocently. "I don't know where's my phone..hehe.." I shook my head and pull her up then playfully push her out in the room and ordered her to look for her phone in 10 minutes,she pout and I showed my disgusted face and close the door not waiting for her responds. I started to check their messages..

"Soo, you and Bom of 2ne1 are friends? When?" I ask in disbelief,but before she can responds I turn towards Taeyeon.

"Tae since when did you and Sunmi have communication huh? And Gyuri?" I ask and again I didn't let her respond as I turn to Yoona.

"Yoong, you are now like Yuri. Player..tch.. You have Krystal, Hara, Ji-young?" I tap my chin.

"If I'll use Krystal, Jessica will kill me. I like Hara, she's liberated..hehe..Bom for Sooyoung, Gyuri or Sunmi for Taeyeon? hmmm..Guyri..ok.."..

poke...poke....poke........

"What?" I annoyingly muttered but when I saw who it was I apologically smile and sweetly let her sit.

"What is it Yul?" I sweetly ask, she then handed her phone.

"Yah, why you didn't let us explain huh?" Sooyoung butted in, I look at her and smirk.

"No need Soo coz because of that I made a marvelous plan..hehe." I dorkily dance and wink at my friends.

"Stop Hyo, you are making me dizzy.." Taeyeon muttered. I was about to respond when Yuri drag me out of the room then pull me closer to her and whisper..

"Tiffany and I talk earlier. She told me that she was hurt hearing Taeyeon words. She heard us earlier, remember when she open the door?" I nodded.

"She don't want Taeyeon to forget her, to get over her. I think you are right about Tiffany but that doesn't mean you are right for all of them. And she told me that she already broke up Nichkun." she continued, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"whaha...now you believe me? I am sure they feel the same thing with you guys. Including Jessica, just wait ok.." I softly poke her forehead and went back to the room leaving Yuri.

I scan her phone and shook my head. "Son ye jin, Kahi, Nana, Hyuna,Han ye Seul and Victoria?" I mumbled and tap my chin.."Who among this women? aished...Hyuna is the liberated one but all of then are so damn hot..Nana..Kahi? Who among them are willing to kiss Yuri infront the ice princess? hmmm...Kahi.." I smile victoriously and massage my neck.

 

 

To Kahi:

 

Good afternoon,This is Hyoyeon, can I ask you something?

 

To Gyuri:

 

This is Hyo, unnie..hehe..how are you?..Hmm.. can I ask you something?

 

To Bom:

 

Good afternoon,This is Hyoyeon, can I ask you something?

 

To Hara:

 

This is Hyo, how are you? are you with my Baby? hehe..anyway can I ask you something?

 

Minutes later......

 

From Kahi:

 

Hi, Sure. What is it?

 

From Hara:

Hyo unnie, why are you using Yoona's phone? No I am alone in the mall. What is it your asking unnie?

 

From Bom:

 

Hi, where is Sooyoung? It depends, hehe.. I'll do my best, what is it?

 

From Gyuri:

 

Hyo? I'm fine just came from gym. What is it?

 

To Kahi, Hara, Gyuri, Bom:

 Are you free tonight?Can we go out tonight? You know getting to know each other. I know a private place where we can do whatever we want to. 7pm we'll fetch you..

 

From Hara, Gyuri, Bom and Kahi:

 

Yes,Sure..see you later..

 

 

 

Hyoyeon smile and reading the replies of the girls. "Hope this will work...aahh...genius Hyoyeon is on her way..Hmm.." I tap my chin and rest my head in the headboard.

"Hyo, I'm hungry. Can you cook first?" Sooyoung whine, I gritted my teeth and clench my fist. I was about to slap this shikshin when Yoona tag my shirt and cutely pout.

"Me too, I'm hungry..." I hissed and sigh in defeat.

"Hyo, can I have my phone back?" Taeyeon calmly ask, I shook my head and tap her shoulder.

"Give me a minute ok?" Taeyeon nodd her head and I proceeded to the kitchen but before I reach the kitchen Yuri's phone rang. I look at the caller ID. "Son ye Jin" I shook my head, I was about to put the phone back in mhy pocket when someone roughly grab the phone in my hand. I angryly face the culprit but my angry expression soften when I saw the scariest face I ever saw.

"Je--es--sica..t-thaat's Y--Yuri's phone.." I stuttered and avoided her gaze.

"I know." She coldly exclaim and roughly turn off Yuri's phone. "Ok, this is it..I need to do this." I thought when I saw all the girl in the living room. I walk in the center and face the girls.

"Me, Yuri, Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung will go out tonight. We have a date..hehe..I just want you guys (looking at Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun and Sunny) to know so you won't bombared us with thousand of question--" Jessica angrily look at me, I can feel my knees weaken. I squeeze my hands to gain some strength and look at my dear friends asking for help.

"Where are you going?" Jessica ask coldly while crossing her arms in her chest. Yuri stand up and back hug me. "Huh.." I sigh in relief and lean on Yuri for support.

"Some girls invited us and we already said yes." I lied coz if they'll know I was the one who invited those girls then for sure you will never see me again laughing nor dancing coz I will be 16 ft under the ground.

"Who are this girls? And why where not invited?" I look at Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung for help.

"Our new friends, just hanging out, knowing each other more. Maybe next time we'll bring you guys along." Yuri butted in, I turn around and sweetly smile at her, Yuri smile back and sway my shaken body left to right.

"Can we just go with you tonight?" Jessica whine and pleadingly look at Yuri.

"Next time Jess, I promise. As much as we wanted to we can't bring you along coz we already reserve our table, we can't change it now. Ok?" Taeyeon perfectly explain, I wide smile appear in my face knowing my plan is working.

First, make them jealous.. Second still make them jealous until they will burst out and blurt their feelings by themselves. Jealousy is the one of the effective way to make a person shout out loud their hidden feelings..Right?

"We'll just place our own reservation then. What restaurant are you guys going?" Seohyun brilliant idea comes out. "Why I didn't think about it?" I mentally ask myself.

"Why are you guys so eager to go with us? Don't worry, we are good girls. We'll just go out together next time ok?" Yoona responded, I secretly raise my thumbs up and Yoona just wink at me. I heard Seohyun sigh, I giggle secretly. "Yes...my plan is really working...

"Did you know guys that Bom of 2ne1 and Sooyoung are close? And Sunmi, Gyuri and Taeyeon are close as well? This two has lots of girls so I won't narrate it to you coz it will take long.." I teasingly muttered, I squeal in delight seeing the girls reaction.

"Yah, I am not like Yuri unnie. She has tons of girls and I only have 3 ok.." Yoona defended herself.

"3 huh? Wow," Seohyun force a smile and intentionally bump Yoona's shoulder and went to her roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter