Broken glass..11

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 4 o'clock in morning here. I know its been a while, got really stock with my job.. anyways here's an update for all of you...Enjoy...

 

Happy happy new year everyone....

 

 

Jessica rush downstairs and gestured Taeyeon they need to go. Opening her car, Jessica sigh loudly as she shake her head and softly mumbled, “Yuri needs you to be strong Jessica.”  Taeyeon softly scoff hearing Jessica’s chanting, but deep inside she’s happy seeing Jessica’s reaction. Stepping on the gas pedal like she’s in a race, Jessica didn’t even bother the honks of the other cars nor worried about police. Arriving at Yoona’s house, Jessica angrily march and bang the front door. 

 

 

 

 

“JESSICA?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A middle agaed woman came out from her car and eyed the two younger girls. Jessica sigh loudly and face the older woman.

“I’m sorry Auntie but is Yoona there? Or Mr. Kwon?” The middle aged woman frown and eyed the blonde girl suspiciously.

“I have a really important matter to talk about with Yoona or with Mr. Kwon.” Jessica mumbled after reading the older girl’s expression.

“They’re not here? Do you want me to call them?”

“Yes!” Jessica hurriedly responded while Taeyeon is just silently listening nervously playing her fingers. The older woman grab her phone and immediately dial her husband but it went directly to voice mail.

“Honey if you have time can you call me immediately. Take care.” The older woman puts back her phone in her pocket and glance at the younger girl.

“You’re uncle seems to be in a meeting coz he will only turn off his phone whenever he is in a very important meeting.”

“Oh..how about Yoona Auntie?”

“Wait.”

Like what happen with her husband, her call directly went to voicemail. A frown draws in the older woman and stare at her phone.

“Yoona too. I’ll just give you a call when they call me back. Is it really important?”

“Very important Auntie. Do you have any idea where could Yoona be? or Uncle?” Jessica ask. The older woman press her lips then responded, “Your Uncle I’m not sure. About Yoona....maybe she’s with Seohyun.” Taeyoen jolted a little and hurriedly grab her phone. Dialling Seohun’s number. Taeyeon step away.

“Unnie?”

“Seo, is Yoona with you?”

“Yoona?”

“Yes!”

“No. Why Unnie?”

“Do you know where she is now?”

“No, how about in her house?”

“She’s not home.”

“Why are you looking for her unnie?”

“Its a long story Seo, maybe next time. Anyway can you please call me if you heard anything about Yoona’s whereabouts?”

“Unnie, your scaring me. Is there anything I can do?”

“Look for Yoona and please call me if you find her.”

“Okay Unnie.”

“Thanks Seo.”

Taeyeon sigh loudly  as she clench her fist til’ it turns pale white. Few minutes after, Jessica appeared in front of Taeyeon with a teary eyes.

“What are we going to do now?” Jessica shakingly ask. Taeyeon close her eyes tiredly then she shake head.

“I need to go home now.” Jessica angrily look back at the other girl then her gaze soften seeing the tears rolled down in Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“Are you just gonna stay home?”

“Of course not. I’m gonna ask my dad’s help.”

“Can I come with you?” Taeyeon could have say no immediately but looking at Jessica’s teary eyes and her shaky hands, she sigh in defeat and just nod her head in responds. 


-------------------------

 

 

 

 

A soft cough echoed in the room then a mocking chuckle roared next.

“One thing you need to know is that I really hate liars the most. I don’t want to be fooled coz I ain’t stupid.”

Another cough was heard.

“Stupid? Are you talking about yourself?”

A smashing sound was heard then a loud whimper was heard but was immediately replace by another smashing sound.Minutes after a deafening silence filled the room for a minute then heavy breathe is heard.

“How dare you lie to me? Pretending to be dying and ill? Guess what! I have a good news for you, you don’t need to pretend anymore coz I will kill you now.”

“You talk too much. (cough) do it now. Kill me.”

“Ooww....we’ll get there. I mean, we are not in hurry, right?”

“Why do you hate me that much? When you are the one at fault? (cough) Why?”

Yuri finally ask the question that she keep for a days. Sang woo playfully swing his gun and drag an empty chair and place it in front of the injured and bleeding young girl.

“You and your mother ruin my life. Now, my mom disown me coz they found out that you’re alive and your fu*** medical record says the opposite of what you told me. I trusted you that time but you just broke it like what your mother did to me before. You both make me look like ruthless bastard.”

Yuri scoff then sat straight and lift her bleeding face up to face her father.

“You are a ruthless bastard after all. My mom devoted herself to you and what you give in return? You broke her and made her look like the dirtiest woman. Why? Huh? because your weak and narrow minded girlfriend killed herself? Have it cross your mind that maybe she kill herself because she realize what a bastard you are?”

Yuri ready herself for the worst but nothing happen. She doesn’t know if she should be thankful that Sang woo didn’t hurt her after her insults or not. She’s not even sure what’s in the older man’s mind right now. She didn’t see a glimpse of surprise look or being mad. The older man just blankly stare back at the younger girl.

 

Bang........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri breath hitch and whimpered loudly while eyeing the blood oozing at her left thigh. Breathing deeply, Yuri bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying nor making a noise. Her left leg starting to feel numb as her eye lids got heavier and heavier.

A loud ruckus was heard but Yuri didn’t bother checking what’s going on, she’s too tired to mind what’s going on around her. She has already tons of things over her shoulders and her mind is too tired to function. After the beating and just got shot drains all her energy.

“Where’s the wire? Aish..Didn’t I told you to prepare everything?” A loud hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter