Loving the imperfect you 9

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Jessica got release in the hospital. Yuri patiently waiting for the blonde girl.

“Yuri, you can go now. I can take care of my self.”

“No, I’ll drop you off.” Yuri responded and pouted her lips. Jessica rolled her eyes and walk pass by Yuri.

“Goodbye Dr. Kwon.” The nurses bid their goodbyes while the tan girl bow her head and smiled at the nurses.

“Flirt ..” Jessica thoughts cut out when she felt Yuri’s fingers perfectly went through her own as the latter intertwine their fingers. Jessica successfully able to pull her own hands off Yuri’s grip. Yuri pouted and sigh loudly and decided to let the blonde girl be. As they hit the highway, Yuri suggested to grab foods along the way. Jessica shrug her shoulder and just lock her eyes somewhere else’s but never towards the tan girl.

“Okay, let’s just go straight your apartment.” Yuri sadly uttered and focus on the road.

“We can swing by and buy some foods, that’s fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Yul.”

“Okay, any request?”

“No..”

Stopping by the first restaurant they saw, Yuri and Jessica went in and ordered. While they’re waiting, an old acquaintance of Yuri greeted the tan girl.

“It is so nice to see you again Dr. Kwon..or can I call you Yul now?” the latter asked while biting her lower lips, pleadingly eyeing the tan girl.

Yuri smiled as she’s use of the latter’s flirtatious acts but the woman beside her is not. Jessica snort loudly earning the duo’s attention.

“Babe is it okay for her to call me Yul?”

The two women eyed Yuri in shock then glance at each other and awkwardly smiled.

“I’m sorry, I did not know. You two have a good day.” Hyuna immediately left.

“What was that?”

“What?”

“Stop your acting Kwon.” Jessica annoyingly muttered while the tan girl just giggle. Grabbing their ordered foods, Jessica walked ahead from the tan girl.

“I’ll pay you babe..promise.”

“Shut up! Tsk..you broke my heart and now my wallet..” Jessica softly chime, luckily Yuri is busy checking there orders and did not hear the blonde girl’s ranting.

“Babe come on. I’ll pay you.”

“No need. I want to go home now.”

“We are not eating it in here?”

“No home.”

“Okay.” Yuri obeyed and open the passenger door for the blonde girl.

Settling on her spot, Jessica glance at the tan girl. “Are you hungry?” She ask. Yuri nod her head in responds, eyes locked at the road.

“What do you wanna eat, burger? Fries? Hash brown?”

“Fries. Just put it on the holder babe.”

“Aahh!”

Yuri glance at the blonde girl for a quick second then smile widely. Opening , Jessica started feeding the tan girl.

“Do you want a drink?”

“You have to eat too Babe.”

“I’ll eat later. I’m not hungry.”

“Thank you!” Yuri charmingly smiled at the blonde girl and continue driving while the latter continued feeding the said driver.

Arriving at Jessica’s apartment, Yuri hop off and help the blonde girl got off her car.

“You don’t have work today?”

“Later Babe. Why?”

“Nothing, I just don’t want to be a burden---”

Yuri press her index finger on the latter’s lips to stop the blonde girl.

“Don’t ever think you’re a burden to me Babe. Never.. I’m doing this because I love you.” She muttered with so much sincerity in her voice. Jessica looked away, hiding her blushing cheeks.

“Oh Yul, come in.” Sunny eyed the blushing blonde girl in smirk.

“Thank you for the food.”

“Jessica paid for it.” Yuri shyly scratch her non itchy head and lower her head coz of embarrassment. Jessica press her lips seeing the cute antics of the tan girl.

“It’s too rare for her to treat us but still thank you, because of you she bought some foods for us.” Tiffany teasingly said and start checking the foods in the bag.

Yuri glance at her vibrating phone.

“Excuse me.” Yuri politely excuse herself to answer her phone.

“So?”

“So what?” Jessica retaliated.

“Jess, you’ve done crazy things before coz you don’t care at all, thinking anytime you’ll die soon. Now you’ve got a second chance and you knew what really makes you happy. What’s holding you back? Don’t tell me social status crap coz we all know that’s bull. Yuri clearly loves you. She did cheat but I can see she’s trying hard to make it up to you Jess. Why can’t you do the same thing you did before? Like living a day as if its your last? You are more livelier before than now Jess. Are you just gonna let your chance to be happy slip away? Then I guess that new heart of yours is not as strong as your crappy one you had. Free yourself Jess..”

“Sunny’s right Jessie, why can’t you just look at what you have now and don’t ever look back. Yuri is here and is trying hard to win you back. Are you gonna wait till someone’s gonna come and take Yuri away from you? You know she became popular lately.”

“You risk your life living with her a stranger, why can’t you act reckless and risk your new heart for your happiness?”

“You look happy and alive even though you are in verge of dying Jessie but now you are healthy but  you look terrible and like a zombie.”

Tiffany and Sunny chuckle loudly while doing high five.

The duo blurted their advises while Jessica is just blankly staring at Yuri’s broad back.

“If you’re scared to get hurt again Jess, in a relationship, that’s what makes you guys stronger. You’ve been careless and reckless before, living with her even though you don’t know a thing about her, why can’t you do it now?”

“And Jessie, for pete’s sake, our apartment is on the edge of becoming a flower shop from all the flowers she’s been sending you.  Kidding aside, please don’t wait till you realize its too late already. Okay?”

Tiffany lightly tap Jessica’s shoulder while Sunny just smiled at the quite blonde girl.

“Hey, I need to go. I’ll call you later okay?” Yuri kiss Jessica’s crown and bid goodbye to the trio.

“Yul wait.”

“Huh?”

“We are having a barbecue tomorrow. Can you come? And you can also bring your friends.” Sunny cutely smiled at the tan girl. Yuri glance at the quite blonde girl then nod her head.

“Of course, I’ll come tomorrow. Thank you. Bye.”

The moment, Yuri left the said apartment. The duo then face the still quite blonde girl.

“We need to buy foods and meat.”

“Why are you two looking at me?”

“Because you’ll gonna pay for it!”

“What? Why?”

“It’s our way to help you out.”

“In what way? I’m already broke when she ordered a lot of foods earlier then you both gonna make me---”

“Let’s go and stop talking non sense.”

“Seriously? Non sense?”

“Let’s go Tiff.”

Sunny and Tiffany wrap their arms taking each Jessica’s arm and drag the poor blonde girl out in their apartment and headed to the nearest market. On the other hand, Yuri arrived at her office and annoyingly eyed the man comfortably sitting on the couch.

“Mr. Song.”

“Kwon Yuri. Nice seeing you again.”

Yuri bow her head and gesture the older man to sit down again.

“Look, I know you’re busy. I’ll make this short. I want my share back.”

Yuri shook her head and loudly sigh.

“Mr. Song, like I said. I already send you all the files that explains about all the transaction Mr. Kwon have done while he manage this company in nullified. I’m sorry but I can’t do anything about it.”

“Do you know who I am Kwon Yuri?”

Yuri push her chair and calmly crossed her legs as she eyed the furious man.

“Mr. Song, I do really apologies for what my father did to you. You can file a case against him but you don’t have any holdings against my company and let’s stop the crap of boasting and scaring me for who you are, because I don’t care.”

The man angrily slam his hand over the table and grab Yuri’s coat.

“Better be careful Mr. Song. You know my father’s capability but not me. You don’t know me. I’m trying to be polite here while talking to you as my elder, but don’t over do it.”

“You knew I am your father’s partner. I don’t care about what’s going on with you two. I want my money back.” The man roared and push Yuri away.

Fixing her suit, Yuri then face the mad man.

“How about, I’ll invest in your company?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’ll gave all the money you’ve lost from my father but in exchange I want a share from your company.”

“Are you out of your mind?”

“I’m trying to help you here sir. Like I said, you don’t have holding in my company and you can’t force us/ or me to gave your money back. And I can help you with your case against my father.”

“You’re smarter than I thought.”

Yuri fake a smile then stood up to fully meet the old man’s eyes.

“My money, my terms and contract. The money I’ll invest can help out from the money you’ve lost. Just think about---”

“Do you really think its that easy? Tsk..” The man mockingly shook his head as she started chuckling loudly.

Yuri just let the man mocked her and patiently waited for the latter to get his act done.

“Are you done?” Yuri sarcastically said.

“You see Mr. Song. it will be easy and simple if you’ll make it easy but if you’ll make things complicated then that’s when the problems starting popping out like pop corns off the pot. I’m giving y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter