Fake love 2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello, sorry if I update this late. I have some important errands to do, again I'm sorry. Thank you for sticking in this fic. Enjoy this chap and tell me all your opinions.. mwah..

_________________________________________

 

 

 

Yuri and her friends agreed to help the other girls and allow their selves to get out in their comfort zone. They are nervous yet they can’t deny the fact that they are happy and enjoying the other girls company. Their first impression was proven wrong coz they found out that the other girls were cool and has an easy going attitude especially Jessica. The decided to take their lunch together to get to know each other more.

“Hi.” Yuri awkwardly greeted the other girls. It’s their second day meeting.

“Hello Yuri.” Tiffany responded and beam her sweetest smile.

“She only see Yuri.” Sooyoung sadly mumbled and turn around. Tiffany giggle and pull the other girls towards their table.

“I can’t believe you are that sensitive Soo.” Tiffany teasingly muttered while softly poking the latter’s arm. Taeyeon awkwardly eye the two girls beside her and look at her other friends.

“Tiff, someone is also jealous.” Hyoyeon wink at the brunette girl and playfully pout her lips pointing the sulking girl. Yuri and her friends give Taeyeon an advice to not to be obvious to her admiration towards Tiffany coz it might shooed the brunette girl instead, Yuri think Tiffany might think Taeyeon is crazy and it’s creepy to know someone or a stranger is obsess to you. Taeyeon realize that her friends are right, she want to know the brunette girl more so she decided to change her treatment towards the said girl. Sensing all eyes on her, Taeyeon lift her head and innocently look at the girls.

“Tae tae is jealous?” Tiffany ily muttered and cup the latter’s face. Taeyeon was taken aback of the sudden bold action of the younger girl and their distance is so close that somehow suffocate the older girl.

“Aahh….w—Whaa-at are you doing?” Taeyeon stammered while softly pushing the younger girl’s face away from her. Tiffany giggle looking at Taeyeon’s reaction.

“I’m not going to kiss you Tae tae and if I will (Tiffany pause and lean forward and whisper) you won’t see it coming.” Tiffany stood up and walk back to her sit leaving the frozen girl.

“Hi.” Yuri was startled and awkwardly bow her head and rub the back of her head.

“Hello. Ahhm.. eheem.. How are you?” Yuri can’t seem to fine the right words to say that she have to pause and cleared to buy herself some time to think what she should say. Jessica smile a little looking at Yuri uneasiness.

“Don’t be nervous, I won’t bite.” Jessica crack a joke to lessen the awkwardness, Yuri giggle and beam her charming smile. Jessica blink her eyes and softly shook her head to push away the unknown feeling she’s feeling all of a sudden.

“Yul you have a nice smile.” Sunny complimented the tan girl, Yuri shyly lower her face and softly thank the latter. Yuri felt shy coz this girls are stranger to them and receiving a compliment like that is different.

“Do you guys have boyfriends?”

Yoona and their friends spit everything that’s in their mouth and look at Nicole in terror.

“Aahh.. we haven’t think about it. We wanted to enjoy our life and having almost all the activities is enough for us.” Hyoyeon responded while the other girls where crossing their fingers praying the other girls will buy it and will never ask questions again.

“Oh, but you girls had one right?” Nicole ask again, Yuri and her friends look at each other. Slowly their faces turn to white, afraid the other girls will judge them and feel disgusted towards them.

“Huh. You girls really wanted to know more about us, but I guess we are the one who should interrogate you for us to know you all more.” Yuri turn the table and wink at her friends.

“As far as we know those guys are your ex’s right?” Taeyeon immediately ask not giving the other girls to retort nor complain. Sunny inhale a huge amount of air and look at her friends asking for permission. The other girls look at each other, then nod their heads.

“It’s only me who had a boyfriend before and that is the tallest guy (Jessica close her eyes and calm herself. After a few minutes Jessica left her head and again face Yuri and the other girls and continue her story) the other guys courted them (Jessica pointed her friends) but we find out that they only courted us for a bet. I was the easiest and the foolish one who give in. After I accepted him they kida announce to our school about how easy I am and everything. Then someone send us a video about their bet that’s why we know all about it. So we transferred here for a change and to stay away from those bastards and now they’re here again.” Tiffany hug her best friend sideways while Sunny rub Jessica’s back. Nicole warmly smile at the latter. Seohyun just keep silent while playing her fingers. Yuri frown and worriedly look at the blonde girl.

“Unnie, his not worth it so don’t waste your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter