Broken glass..7

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Three months past, Yuri still struggles but able to go on. She miss Taeyeon so much but she has to endure it. Luckily Seohyun is there beside her, the younger girl is like the mini version of Taeyeon. Seohyun told her that Taeyeon ask her to take care of her but the younger girl made it clear that she didn’t stay just because Taeyeon ask her to but because she wanted to stay. As they spent their breaks together, Yuri and Seohyun got closer but Yuri still have this wall in between them unlike what they have with Taeyeon. Seohyun only knows the "student/classmate Yuri" but not Yuri’s whole life. Seohyun didn’t meet Hyori, never been in Yuri’s house. Yuri wanted to keep Taeyeon as the only one who knew her and her mother. Noone else. They just spend their breaks together.

Sunny on the other hand, starting to hang out with Yuri and Seohyun. After Taeyeon left, Taeyeon made sure Sunny will keep on eye over Yuri.

Pak...

“WHA---” Yuri angrily turn around ready to beat the crap out of the person who just smack her, she stop herself from shouting the culprit after seeing the girl is shaking.

“Ooppss..ooppss.. Taeng give me permission, remember.” Sunny playfully wave her index finger while stepping backward. Even though Taeyeon specifically indicate that Yuri is harmless, being in this situation where you literally seeing Yuri’s angry eyes you will surely shiver in fear.

Paakk...

Yuri turn to the other side and saw Seohyun glaring at her.

“Stop scaring Sunny unnie.”

“She--she hit me.” 

Yuri defended herself, she wanted to sound mad but it turn out she just whine. Sunny smirk and confidently step forward and smack Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri angrily hold Sunny’s both shoulder then lift the shorter girl up in the air.

“Yul put Sunny unnie down.” Seohyun strictly ordered, Yuri pouted and did what she told.

“You two are bullying me. I will tell everything to Taeyeon.”

Sunny and Seohyun giggle at the whining girl. Sunny and Seohyun take both sides and sat beside the dramatic tan girl.

“I’ve been calling you for I don’t know how long, you’ve been ignoring me. What do you want me to do? Kiss you?”

Yuri shake her head furiously while waving her hand frantically in front of Sunny’s face. Sunny poke her right cheek with her tongue, totally pissed off looking at Yuri’s exaggerated reaction.

“Yah, I will not kiss you. NEVER.”

Yuri and Seohyun giggle loudly leaving Sunny in her anger.

“Everyone wants to taste this lip--aww..”

Seohyun pinch Yuri’s right arm, still not comfortable with this kind of topics. Her face heated up, fanning her hot face Seohyun look away.

“Seohyun is one of them." With that said, Yuri hurriedly run away before Seohyun will beat her after teasing the younger girl. What made Yuri and Seohyun closer is because Yuri’s teasings, the tan girl always tease the younger girl and that way it somehow cause a little crack or hole in Yuri's wall. She just love seeing Seohyun’s flustered face and the latter’s cute reaction.

Sunny shook her head looking at Seohyun, “That’s why she love teasing you coz you look like a car broke down in the middle of the road with smoke gushing all over the car.”

Seohyun covered her red face with her palms causing the older girl to chuckle loudly.

 

_____

 

Tiffany on the other hand is keeping her distance away from Seohyun and Yuri because  of Jessica.

One day, lunch break, Tiffany decided to sneak and spend her lunch break with Yuri and Seohyun. While walking back to their room, Yuri tease Tiffany because the brunette girl is been smiling widely the whole break.

“You’re jaw doesn’t hurt?" 

Tiffany slap Yuri’s arm while Seohyun and Sunny giggle looking at Yuri pouting and Tiffany glaring at the tan girl.

“You (pointing at Seohyun) You (pointing at Sunny) You (lastly pointing at Tiffany) is always hitting me. Don’t think I will not tell Taeyeon about this. You three are taking advantage of touching my never been touch y body." Yuri muttered as she close her eyes pretending she's about to cry, hearing a soft ruckus Yuri peak a little, when she saw the trio dangerously walking towards her while looking at her fiercely Yuri stood up and run as fast as she can, away from the trio.

“Yah..dork.. We’ll beat you later." Sunny shouted as she raise her fist in the air. Yuri just wink and blow a flying kiss which Tiffany step forward and acted like she catch Yuri’s flying kiss and playfully toss the imaginary kiss in the ground and stomp it with her feet roughly. Looking at Tiffany’s reaction, Yuri clutch her chest then confidently acted like she’s holding a gun and loudly make a cocking sound...

“Booomm...." Yuri shouted.....

“Bye Bunny Bunny cute Bunny, Seobaby and ugly smiling Princess” Yuri sway her hand in the air and run away again.

“Ugly? Yah..you---ugly huh!!!” Tiffany angrily gritted her teeth while looking at the tan girl’s disappearing figure. Sunny hold her giggle and drag the two girls to their room.

_______

“Seobaby?” Yoona angrily chanted and throws the potato in her hand in the side wall..

_____

Tiffany sat in her seat but some kick her seat. Turning around calmly knowing who’s the culprit.

“What Jessie?”

“Let’s go outside.”

“What now?” Tiffany ask, still trying hard to calm herself.

“What the hell Tiff? Are you turning your back on me now?"

Tiffany took a deep breathe and face her angry best friend. Keeping herself calm and compose, Tiffany take a few steps forward to face Jessica.

“I’m not and you know that. You are my best friend Jessie. I love you but what you’re doing right now is pulling you down not Yuri nor Taeyeon. You are worst than Taecyeon to be honest. You know I’ll stand beside you no matter what. I have to tell you this,I’ve been keeping this for so long. I was there when you confronted Taeyeon, I know you have your reasons but those reasons are too shallow Jessie. Just please don't do it again."

“What are you trying to say? Just say it. So what if I'll do it again huh? What are you going to do?"

“You are mad because after you fooled Yuri she’s fine because Taeyeon was there for her. You wanted to see her suffer but it didn’t happen. Why Jessie? Why are you mad at her? Is it because she lets you go just like you are nothing, like you are not important to her? She let’s you go without begging you to stay?You hate her because she’s fine? What Jessie? Because you can’t say you hate her because she’s bullying Yoona coz she stop doing that long time ago. Jessie........................................ is it because you already have feelings for her that seeing her happy with someone else drives you crazy?"

Jessica push Tiffany away and she stares at the latter with her blazing eyes.

“You are just like them. I don’t need you. Stop your foolishness Tiffany. Me? has feeling for Yuri? Are you insane? I can’t believe you call yourself my best friend, you should be ashame Tiff."

“Ashame? I’m not the one who goes around telling people bad things about Yuri. I’m not the one convincing everyone to hate Yuri. I’m not the one who push away the people who are close to Yuri.You are my best friend but I will never tolerate you’re stupidity. I warn you Jessie, if you drag nor hurt Seohyun because she’s close to Yuri, you will face me first. Stop this Jessie before you regret everything." 

Tiffany lose her temper. She knows that Jessica is stubborn but the blonde girl has gone too far this time that someone should step up and knock some senses in Jessica’s stubborn mind.

“Don’t act like you care. You are not my best friend anymore. Don't ever talk to me again. I don’t care about you nor your sweet Seohyun. Go to hell." With that said, Jessica push Tiffany away and left. She went straight home and cried her heart out while punching her bed, throwing her pillows recklessly while cursing Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

_____

 

Yuri is been visiting her mother four time a week now after Taeyeon left. Looking at the calendar, Yuri smiled and hurriedly went to the grocery store. Taeyeon made sure Yuri got a job. Taeyeon knows Yuri will never accept her money, so she ask her cousin who has a bar in town to give Yuri a comfortable spot.

“Mom gonna love this." Yuri excitedly grab a couple of meat and vegetables. After paying everything she bought Yuri took off. A wide smile plaster in her face thinking she’s gonna spend a night with her mother. Arriving at her destination, a frown draws in her face. It’s already late but not that late to turn off all the lights. Yuri hurriedly park her bike, forgetting the stuff she bought;she run into her house.

“Mom?"

Yuri turn on the lights in the living room and didn’t see her mom. Running around the house while checking all the rooms her heart pounding like crazy. She’s worried thinking her mother might be in danger. Looking around in the house, she saw the kitchen. The area she hasn’t gone or check.

“Mom?"

Yuri called out again but she didn’t hear any response. Finding the switch, Yuri finally found the switch and turn the lights on.

“MOM..."

Yuri shouted and rush towards her mother. Scoping the older woman and carefully laid in her lap, Yuri softly shook Hyori’s shoulder.

“Mom..wake up..Mom." Yuri muttered while shaking her mother while her tears are freely streaming down her cheeks.

Getting nothing from her mother, Yuri stood up and run to the nearest room. Grabbing a sheet, Yuri carry her mother to the couch. Folding the sheet in half then securely wrap over her mother’s back then she kneeled down back facing her mother. Yuri grab her mother’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter