Alone 14

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another week had past after Jessica and Kahi’s talk. Jessica sniff and her eyes shut’s open upon not smelling her favorite smell.

“Yuri? Baby?” Jessica called out and scan the room.

“Mammie Ystal pettie?”

Understanding what her daughter meant, Jessica can’t help but to giggle softly. After that day when she dressed and do Krystal’s hair, the little girl would always come to her to asked her to make her pretty again.

“My daughter is already pretty okay!”

“No..no..Ytal pettie mammie..now!” Krystal stutter, struggling to make her point.

“Honey you need to listen to mommy. You are already pretty and Mommy just gonna make you look neat coz my Krystal is already beautiful.”

Krystal yawn then nod her head.

“Let’s sleep more Honey. Where’s your daddy anyway?”

“Daddie outside, wok!”

Jessica pouted and glance at her daughter. Looking at the little girl, she can’t help but to smile and admire the said girl.

“I love you honey!” Jessica whispered and planted a kiss on Krystal’s crown.

“I love you mommy..” Jessica turn her head towards the door and saw the grinning tan girl.

“You left me all alone in here!” Jessica sadly announce while Krystal sat straight and raise her both arms, asking the tan girl to carry her. Yuri chuckle loudly looking at the two women in her life.

“I have to cook breakfast for my mommy and my princess!”

“I miss you!”

Yuri widely grin and teasingly eyed the blushing blonde girl.

“Why so cute mommy?Hmmm...” Yuri playfully rub her nose against Jessica’s maroon like cheeks.

“Daddie Ystal swep.”

“My princess is still sleepy?” The little girl nod her head and comfortably wrap her small hands around Yuri’s neck.

“Sleep tight my princess. Daddy and mommy love you so much!” Yuri sweetly said, swinging the little girl lightly.

As Yuri is busy putting her princess to sleep, the other woman in the room is bitting her lower lip while fanning her hot face.

“Daddy..”

Yuri glance at the blonde girl, “Mommy?”

“I miss you!”

“I am just here--Mommy?” Yuri eyes is about to pop out from it’s socket. Jessica is already kneeling in front of her.

“Mommy..” Yuri called out.

“Mommy miss her baby!” Jessica nonchalantly muttered, eyeing Yuri’s cloth member while lustfully biting her lower lips. Not shy anymore, Jessica then pull Yuri’s short down revealing Yuri’s small bulge underneath Yuri’s mickey mouse boxer.

“Mommy my Princess is her---aahhh...no..hhmmm...” Yuri look up with eyes closed while her grip over her Princess tighten, keeping the little girl safe in her arms. Jessica just massage her balls underneath her boxer.

“Daddy now...please..!” Looking at her pleading wife, Yuri smiled and nod her head. How can she say no to her wife when the latter is already begging for it.

Pulling her shorts up, Yuri then walked towards their bed and carefully laid down her daughter back in the bed.

“Princess, daddy just gonna help mommy take a bath okay?”

The little girl protested and wildly throw herself on the bed.

“Princess..No..no..you’ll gonna hurt yourself!” Yuri strictly said, lifting Krystal up. The little girl whine loudly, mumbling, “Daddie no love Ystal more. No love...” and she cried. Jessica eyed her daughter then flick her tongue loud.

“Honey, Daddy just gonna help mommy okay. Do you want mommy to be mad?” She carefully uttered not wanting to corrupt her daughter’s innocence.

“Mammie no love Ystal. Ystal alone. No love.”

“Where did she learn that?” Jessica hissed quitely, eyeing the crying little girl..

“Stop crying now Princess. Daddy and Mommy love you so much. Shhh..stop crying.” Yuri coax the little girl scared the little girl to be exhausted and might end up having hard time to breath.

Jessica pouted and eyed the duo. She want Yuri now but how? When her daughter is being needy again.

“Mommy come here. She can’t stay like this or she’ll get exhausted.”

A loud sigh is heard and the blonde girl half heartedly walk towards the duo.

“Come here Honey!”

Krystal wailed loudly, melting Jessica’s heart. Hugging the little girl tight, Jessica repeatedly kiss the little girl’s crown while whispering how much she love the little girl. After awhile, the little girl finally calm down while hugging Jessica’s neck tightly.

“Mommy, I am meeting Mom today!” Yuri announced. Jessica face Yuri then press her lips to the side.

“I’m coming with you Daddy!”

“Huh? Why? What about Krystal?”

Jessica fall into silence then mentally hissed, literally annoyed. She can’t let Yuri go alone. She needs to be with her so she can support the tan girl and let the tan girl feel she’s not alone anymore.

“Daddy we can bring--no..hmm how about we’ll leave Krystal in Tiffany’s office?”

Yuri frown and eyed Jessica in surprise.

“Mommy no and don’t worry, I’m only meeting Mom. We’ll just gonna catch up because she misses me and its been a while since we went out together.”

“But Daddy, I want to be with you. Please... I promise I’ll behave. Please daddy, it’s been awhile too that we went out together. Come on daddy..” Jessica lied and played her card. She really can’t let Yuri to go alone.

“How about our daughter?”

“She’ll be fine. And besides its Tiffany, so she’ll be safe.”

“I don’t know if Tiffany---”

Yuri stop talking upon seeing the blonde girl already on her phone and is now talking. Pretty sure it’s Tiffany. Yuri can only shook her head, lately she notice how Jessica’s been so clingy to her now. Not that she’s complaining but sometimes, Jessica forget that they already have a kid that needs their full attention too. But then, a thought crosses her mind, Jessica is right. It’s been a while they went out too but it won’t be just them coz Jessica’s mom will be with them anyway.

“Really? You’re awesome. I love you and thank you!”

Jessica happily skip towards Yuri wearing a wide grin.

“It’s settle now. We’ll just gonna drop Krystal in her office. She has no meetings this afternoon, she only needs to review some papers so its fine to leave Krystal with her.” Jessica said while swinging the already asleep little girl. Being sleepy head runs to their blood, so don’t be surprise when Krystal is on her dream land in the middle of their conversation.

And with Tiffany and Victoria knows her plan and about Yuri’s mom’s diary, it’s not hard for her to get the duo’s help.

Yuri curiously eyed the blonde girl but then she shook her thought off and just go with the flow. Facing the latter’s wrath is something you don’t want to experience coz it’s a hella scary.

After they settled, Yuri glance at her still sleeping princess.

“Daddy, you have us now don’t ever forget that. We need you so much, please don’t leave us.”

A deep frown draws in Yuri’s forehead and face the blonde girl.

Chuckling litely, “What are you talking about Mommy?”

“Huh? Nothing. just wanted to let you know that we are always beside you  and that we love you so much. Is it wrong to be sweet now?”

Yuri widely smile and lightly pinch Jessica’s cheeks.

“I love you two too, so so much. Okay, let’s go!” Yuri muttered and drove off not forgetting to peck Jessica’s pouting lips.

Arriving at Tiffany’s building, the trio walk hand in hand with a smile plastered in their faces greeting the employee’s.

“Taeng?”

“Hey!” Taeyeon awkwardly greeted back and eyed Yuri.

“Daddy..!” Jessica put her two hands on Yuri’s chest and force the latter to face her. Pleading the tan girl to calm down, Jessica softly drag Yuri away from Taeyeon and signal the other blonde girl to do what she has to do.

“What are you doing here again Taeyeon?”

Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon stood straight in front of Tiffany.

“Please, tell me what should I need to do so you’ll give me a chance Pany-ah. I’m an and made this huge mistake. You can ask Yuri to beat the hell out of me, I’ll accept it with all of my heart just please give me another chance.”

“Taeyeon I told you, we are over. You can always see our baby---”

“I don’t want to just have our baby Pany-ah. I want you as well. I always go back to you when I was still with Jessica before because I cannot stay away from you. My day would never be complete without you in it. I always go back to you because my heart say it, I love you so much Pany-ah. Please..give me another chance!”

Tiffany turn around and wipe off her tears. She hates it whenever she loses her posture in front of Taeyeon. She needs to be strong but seeing Taeyeon chasing her everyday makes it so hard for her to ignore the latter.

A strong arm slowly sneak around and wrap on her waist. Tiffany struggle to get off coz she might not be able to hold herself and ended up weak again.

“I’m sorry Pany-ah. I’m so sorry. I love you so much, damn so much.” Taeyeon whispered and tighten her grip.

“GET OFF HER YOU----” 

Tiffany turn around while Taeyeon keep her arms wrap around Tiffany’s waist. While Jessica tried all her might to stop Yuri from charging and beating Taeyeon up..

“AWAAHHH..”

The four ladies gulp and hold their breath eyeing the crying little girl. Yuri immediately aided her princess. Jessica softly poke Yuri’s chest and grab her daughter off Yuri’s grip.

“It’s okay honey, Mommy and Daddy is here. Hmm...We love you.. Who’s mommy and Daddy’s love?” Jessica asked and only got a smile from the little girl.

“It’s always you Honey.” Jessica whispered, putting the little girl back to sleep. Glancing at her lover, her eyes widen seeing the tan girl walking towards Taeyeon. Pulling the hem of Yuri’s shirt.

“Daddy please, stop. You might woke Krystal up again.”

“It’s okay Yul, just put Krys on the crib. We need to talk too Yul. It’s okay, hey look at me.” Tiffany softly cup Yuri’s face and eyed the latter’s blazing eyes. She knows that her best friend is really mad right now and might ended up hurting Taeyeon really bad. Pulling down Yuri’s face to fully face her. Beaming her signature sweetest smile, Tiffany peck Yuri’s cheeks causing the other two ladies to flinch and glared the duo.

“Please calm down now. We are just talking which should have been done ages ago. Our baby is almost due and I don’t want our baby to have a bad environment to grow with. Aren’t we suppose to shower our baby with so much love and not hate? Don’t worry, I can handle this and if I can’t you know that I will always call you for help. You trust me right?”

Yuri flexed her neck and loosen her polo and eyed the pleading brunette.

“Tiff, what if she’ll--”

“There’s no if here Yul. You can beat me up now, I don’t care. But I just want to assure you that it wont change my mind. I want her back and I will do everything to get her back. There’s no if coz now I am sure that I love her so much.” Taeyeon butted in, confidently face the tan girl.

Blag..

Tiffany and Jessica eyes widen and gasp loudly. Yuri just punch Taeyeon causing the latter to stumble on the floor. Spitting out some blood off . Taeyeon stood up after the sudden attack.

“Beating you up would never be enough for what you’ve done to Tiffany. You better listen carefully coz I won’t say this again. Hurt my Tiffany again, I assure you, you will see a glimpse of hell here on earth. Prove yourself that you deserve an amazing woman, coz Tiffany aint’ like any ladies out there, you hear me?”

Taeyeon smiled and nod her head in response. “I know how stupid I was for fooling her around. I love her so much that I ended up cheating on the person I fought so hard. I never meant to cheat on Jessica but this heart has its own way to get its way. Jess you asked me why I keep on making the same mistake before, why I keep on coming back to her. Simple, its because I can’t live without her by my side. Even after my big ego of proving myself to everyone that I am the right one for you, my heart is way more bigger than my ego coz it will always lead me back to Tiffany. Please give me a chance. I won’t stop chasing her coz with out her means  no life in me anymore.”
Taeyeon kneeled in front of the trio. Yuri her lips, Jessica wipe off her tears while Tiffany freely let her tears fall then she offered her hand for Taeyeon.

Seeing the hand near her face, Taeyeon look up and widely smile and freed her tears. Pulling Tiffany into her arms, Taeyeon thank the latter non stop, while confessing her feelings in between her apologies.

Cupping Tiffany’s face, Taeyeon lovingly caress and  lean forward to taste and claim Tiffany’s lips but before she can claim the latter’s lips,

“What are you doing?”

Jessica giggle and pull Yuri back to her side.

“Daddy, just let them be okay?”

“What? No!”

“Daddy, do you want them to do the same to us?” Jessica raise her right eye brow, patiently waiting for the latter’s response. Yuri sigh loudly and glance back at Taeyeon still hugging Tiffany then her eyes landed on Tiffany’s smiling face.

Sighing loudly, Yuri’s concern is solely for Tiffany and if the latter is happy who is she to stop her best friends’s happiness?

“Tiff we need to go now. Thank you so much.” Jessica said and bid her goodbye, hugging the latter tight. “I’m happy for you.” she whispered and face Taeyeon.

“Better not make her cry again coz if you do? I’ll be the first one to beat you up. Tsk..tsk..” Jessica said and softly poke Taeyeon’s forehead and glance at Yuri hugging Tiffany tightly.

“Yah! enough that. And Tiff you already have Taeyeon, Yuri is mine.”

Jessica announce, pulling Yuri off Tiffany’s grip.

“Seriously Jessie?”

“Yes!” Jessica shortly responded and possessively hug Yuri.

“Mommy I am all yours--”

“Can’t believe you are this crazy possessive woman Jess!” Taeyeon teasingly said. Jessica rolled her eyes and then realize something.

“Yah! you midget, don’t ever block my Yuri again or I will take Tiffany away from you!”

Tiffany eyed Jessica in disgust while Yuri can’t help but to be proud having this woman in her life. Pecking Jessica’s lips, Yuri then loudly announce her feelings towards the blonde girl.

Receiving a message from Jessica’s mom, Yuri then glance at Taeyeon and pointed her eyes and the latter’s eyes. 

“I’m watching you.”

Taeyeon acknowledge it by nodding head in response.

“Tiff my Princess okay?”

“Don’t worry.” Tiffany answered and hug the tan girl again.

“Thank you Yul.”

“Anything for you as long as you are happy.”

Tiffany widely smiled and tighten her grip.

“Yul thank you.” Taeyeon whole heartedly muttered and was about to hand shake the tan girl when Jessica came in between them and eyed Taeyeon in disgust.

“Don’t gonna tell me you’ll gonna hug my Yuri?”

“What?”

“You two already touch my Yuri way too much. That’s enough, we’re going now. Tiff mwahh..” Jessica blow a flying kiss then drag Yuri out in the office.

“Let’s go daddy.”

Yuri glance at the clingy blonde girl beside her then giggle softly. “Why are you acting up like this Mommy?”

“Acting what?”

“Clingy!”

“Why? Huh? You want some other girl to cling onto you?” Jessica spatted, clearly annoyed. Yuri immediately hug and peck Jessica lips.

“Of course not. I love it when you cling onto me and be possessive over me. Sometimes I still can’t believe that you are mine now.” Yuri admitted. Jessica scoff but her cheeks can’t lie as it turn dark red. Yuri’s simple ways never ceases to make her heart flutter.

“Sweet talker and you better believe that I am yours now. All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter