Alone 20

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone...I know I've been MIA for a long time but the silent treatment seems to be unbearable. Thank you for those welcoming me back and leaving comments. I don't know, am I boring all of you? Should I even continue this story? I don't know..I really don't know coz most of you all are really quite makes me want to leave coz its depressing..Anyway here's another update.. I think time to say bye now..

 

 

 

 

 

Finally their long awaited day is about to come. Yuri is frantic pushing the stretcher towards the emergency room. This is her first time to be with Jessica and she don’t know what she’s feeling right now, it’s like she’s floating. Seeing Jessica in so much pain, makes her feel the pain as well. Looking at the lost Tan girl, Jessica use all her strength to fully cup Yuri’s pale face.

“It will be fine, just stay beside me okay?”

Yuri obliviously nod her head, did not understand a single word Jessica just said.

“Don’t worry Yul, everything will be okay!” Jessica’s mom muttered while patting Yuri’s back. And just like what she did to Jessica, the latter just nod her head with face as pale as a paper.

“She’s ready, let’s bring her to the delivery room!” The doctor loudly announced.

“Unnie!” Yuri confusedly called out.

“Let’s go Yul.” Dr. Park shouted and asked the nurses to hurry up. Yuri stood straight in her spot, heart pounding against her chest. She seem to be in her own world.

“DADDY!!!”

Yuri flinched and look around to find the familiar voice. Seeing her wife intently eyeing her.

“Mommy!” Yuri rush towards Jessica and hold the latter’s hand.

“Just hold my hand okay?” Jessica muttered in pain. Yuri’s tears rolled down seeing her wife in so much pain.

“Kwon I’m gonna kick your tan if you gonna continue crying in there.” Dr. Park muttered, amused at Yuri’s reaction. Sniffing loudly, Yuri then wipe off her tears and whispered encouraging words and her apologies towards the blonde girl.

Two long hours of painful and agonizing pushing, Jessica sigh in relief hearing a roaring cry. Her pain is immediately replaced with blissful feeling. The happiness of the second chance that she’s been praying for..the happiness that only a mother can understand. The struggle for 9 months and excruciating pain that she went through vanished in an instant when she finally able to hold her second child.

“She’s----she’s so beautiful Mommy!” Jessica glance at the tan girl beside her and giggle softly. Reaching out to wipe off Yuri’s tears. Yuri grab Jessica’s hand and shower it with kisses.

“Thank you so much Mommy for giving me another angel. I love you so much...” Yuri whole heartedly muttered. Jessica responded with a sweet smile then glance at the baby on her chest.

“Kwon stop acting like a baby, come here and cut the cord!”

“What? NO!” Yuri immediately responded, holding Jessica’s hand. A small smile appeared in Jessica’s lips while a frustrated growl escape in Dr. Parks lips. 

“Yuri we already talk about this? Remember?” Dr Park clearly sending daggers towards Yuri. Realizing the situation, Yuri nervously chuckle and went near Dr. Part.

“Will this hurt my wife?” Yuri innocently asked. Dr. Park flick her tongue loudly and secretly stomp on Yuri’s foot.

“Jess, I don’t know why you fall for this monkey!”

“Unnie~~~~~” Yuri loudly whined and all the staff burst into a loud laughter.

“Hurry up Kwon, And I already grab what I needed for the stem cell transplant tomorrow!” Dr. Park muttered, handling the scissor to the tan girl. Nodding her head, Yuri grab the scissor and let the doctor guide her where and how to cut the cord.

After everything was settled, Yuri make sure Jessica is comfortable and is resting. Looking at the blonde girl, Yuri sigh in relief.

“I already have the cells needed for Krystal’s stem cells transplant tomorrow!” Dr. Park repeatedly announce and smiled at the couple.

Yuri and Jessica look at each other with a genuine smile plastered in their faces. With everything in place now, the couple could not asked for more. After testing if their baby is match with Krystal, the couple prayed hard that their kids matched so Krystal would be finally okay. Fortunately, their prayers were answered, the baby is 98% match with Krystal. After everything is settled, their doctor decided to get the new cells in the baby’s umbilical cord which filled up with new cells. And with that, they patiently waited till the day the baby will be born.

For Yuri, it’s too overwhelming. All the good things happened in her life is just hard to believe but it is really happening. Jessica and her is going strong, they finally found a match for Krystal and that’s their new born baby. Yuri can’t find the right words to describe how happy she is now. Leaning forward, Yuri lovingly claim Jessica’s lips and wholeheartedly muttered her thank you’s which Jessica responded with her sweetest smile and softly caressing Yuri’s arm.

“Okay, we’ll bring your wife to Krystal’s room now and the baby will just follow.  Yuri walk towards the baby and happily muttered, “Welcome little angel. We are so happy to finally see you and hold you. See you later my little angel." Bowing her head, Yuri went back to Jessica as she holds the latter’s hand tight.

“Are you okay Mommy?"

Jessica tiredly nod her head then responded, “I want to sleep!" Yuri nod her head and peck the blonde girl’s forehead. Arriving at their shared room, Yuri immediately attended her Princess needs.

“We are so proud of you Princess. You are just like mommy, very strong girl."

“Ystal wike Mammie?"

“Yes, Princess!" Yuri press her lips against the little girl’s crown.

“Ystal alone!” Krystal sadly announced. Yuri frown then immediately shook her head.

“No Princess. I have to go with mommy coz you baby is coming out in Mommy’s tummy.” Yuri explained and showered Krystal’s little face.

“Erry?”

Yuri chuckle while nodding her head.

“Yes Princess, you’ll see your baby very soon. Hmm..are you excited?”

“YES!” the little girl happily shouted. Yuri sigh in relief seeing the little girl happy again.

Couple of hours past, Jessica woken up hearing Krystal’s loud giggles.

“My love.." Jessica softly called out.

“Mammieee~~~~" Krystal whined and showed her hand that has a dextrose on. Jessica smiled and force herself to sit up when Yuri immediately stepped in and shook her head in front of the blonde girl.

“Don’t force your self mommy!” Yuri strictly muttered.

“ But daddy, I want my love please~!" Yuri glance at the pouting mother and daughter’s lips and giggle silently.

“Okay, I’ll move Krystal’s bed towards your so you two can be together!" Yuri muttered and push Krystal’s bed towards Jessica’s own bed.

“Baby delivery!" Dr. Park happily chime. The Kwon family smiled widely, and is so excited to have the new member of the family.

“Ystal Ystal!" Krystal chanted while raising her free arm. The doctor giggle and peck the little girl’s forehead.

“Not yet my baby, let mommy feed your baby first okay?"

“Bebe hangwy?"

“Yes, she is!"

“Why Bebe small?"

The older people chuckle and Krystal cute observations and antics.

“Because she’s still a baby!"

“Ystal is bebe but Ystal not small!" The little girl muttered in a matter fact tone, making the older ones smile widely while eyeing the curious little girl.

“Your baby is small because she just got out in Mommy’s tummy and our Krystal is an unnie now so you should take care of your little sister okay?" Dr. Park respond and ruffle’s Krystal’s hair. The little girl eyed the little baby then look at her mother.

“Anyway do you have a name for this little angel?"

“Yes unnie, Kwon Sinbi!" Jessica responded and eyed Yuri, silently asking the latter if the name is okay. Yuri peck Jessica’s lips and beam her most charming smile, “Sound’s perfect mommy!"

“Okay you two behave and I will see you my brave Princess tomorrow okay?" Dr. Park bid her goodbye. Yuri rush towards the other side to help Jessica take off her gown so the latter can feed the little angel.

“She looks like you Mommy..she’s perfect!"

“Ystal?"

Yuri mouth slightly left open and eyed the pouty lips of her Princess..

“Of course my love is perfect too and looks like daddy that’s why Mommy loves you so much..." Jessica responded, saving the quiet tan girl.

“Mammie Ystal too!" The couple eyed the jealous older kid then giggle.

“You want mommy’s milk?"

Krystal nod her head then copied her little sister.

“Thank you so much for giving me two angels Mommy." Jessica giggle softly and make sure the her two babies are safe then look up meeting Yuri’s loving eyes.

“You contributed a lot too daddy.." Jessica jokingly stated then pull Yuri to sit beside her.

“They are so beautiful Mommy! Aaaisshh.." Yuri immediately wipe off her tears while the blonde girl is giggling at the very dramatic tan girl.

“Why are you so sensitive right now?"

“Hmm..because I’m so happy mommy! Very happy that I don’t know how to express it."

Yuri honestly responded, Jessica beamed her sweetest smile and nod her head then signal Yuri to lean down.

“Kiss me!” Jessica whispered wearing a sly smirk. Yuri lightly poke her tongue out then giggle softly.

“As you wish my queen!” Yuri responded and did what her wife asked her to do! After their sweet kiss the couple giggle thinking about their antics and look down towards Jessica’s cheeks and admire the scene right in front of their eyes. Krystal caressing her baby’s sister while the baby is clearly enjoying her big sister’s touch as the baby wiggle her hands and feet and a beautiful smile plastered on her little lips. 

Two years after...

Jessica find herself looking intently at the three people peacefully sleeping with a smile on herself. She herself still can’t believe that she has what she have right now. Her pride and stubbornness almost cost her happiness, fortunately God give her another chance to fix her life. Taking a deep breathe, Jessica lovingly eyed her eldest daughter, one of the main reason why she has the life she is enjoying right now. Again thanks to the Almighty God, the little girl is perfectly healthy now. Then there’s their baby, the fruit of their undying love and there is her Yuri, securely hugging their babies. Oh how lucky she is having Yuri. The sole person that owns her heart.

“Mommy!”

Blinking her eyes, Jessica then shyly lower her head avoiding the latter’s teasing eyes.

“Good morning mommy!” Yuri lovingly peck the blushing blonde girl’s lips then sat beside the latter.

“Tell me, what were you thinking?”

“Stop!” Jessica softly poke Yuri’s shoulder then looked away.  A giggle erupted after Jessica’s crimson red ears is visible right in front of Yuri.

“AAISSHh!!!”

“I’m sorry!! I’m serious mommy. No more secrets remember?” Yuri hugged the latter side ways.

“I was just thinking how lucky I am having all of you!”

Planting soft kisses in the blonde girl’s neck, Yuri then comfortably lean her jaw on Jessica’s shoulder. Glancing at her two angels, Yuri lifted up Jessica then she walked towards the balcony as they sat down on the chair facing the beautiful scenery and the magnificent blue sky. Looking at Jessica on her lap, Yuri can’t help but to let out her most charming smile then said,

“You missed the main point mommy. We are the lucky one to have you. We made mistakes before but it was you who put this family together. You fought for us. And that’s the reason why we are where we are right now. You gave me two beautiful angels and god knows how lucky I am to have you.”

Turning around with her red cheeks, Jessica wrap her arms around Yuri’s neck and softly whispered, “You and your sweet talks!”

Leaning down and cupping Jessica’s face, Yuri claimed Jessica’s lips then both beam their own version of sweet smiles as they glued their foreheads together.

“I love you Daddy!”

“I love you more Mommy!”

“Mommiiee!”

The duo looked towards the whine and saw their two angels are now awake. Walking back towards their bed, the couple smiled widely eyeing their two kids. Krystal sit up while the little one is stretching her little limps still lying in their bed. Its funny to think about their kids. Krystal got Yuri’s looks but the kid’s attitude is definitely Jessicas’ while the little one is Jessica’s carbon copy but clearly the little one attitude is Yuri. 

“Good morning my babies..” Jessica happily chime and walk towards the newly awake kiddos.

SinB raise her both arms still lying on the bed while Krystal quietly sat on the edge of the bed pouting.

“I don’t know but that laziness genes of yours mommy might run though all our future kids as well.! Yuri mutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter