Bitter sweet memories 9

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica walks towards her car blankly, she doesn’t know where to start. Arriving at her car, the blonde girl went inside and lean her weary head against the head board. She grab her phone and got nothing, no text nor call from Yuri.

“Yuri what do you want me to do?” Jessica loudly exclaim as if Yuri’s in front of her. Cupping her own face, Jessica look at her own reflection and only remember the scene where Yuri chase that girl. Tears immediately form and filled Jessica’s tired eyes.

“Jessica pull yourself together.” Jessica reminded herself. She drove to Han River and decided to stay there, enjoy the peaceful and quite surrounding.

She decided to stay for the mean time in her apartment. Every day pass Jessica is struggling, she misses her daughter and Yuri so much but unfortunately she knows Yuri didn’t feel the same coz up until now the tan girl never call or text her nor even ask if she’s ok. If tears is the basis in here Jessica already shed gallons of gallons of tears that could be enough proof that she suffer enough.

Jessica went back to her office and buried herself with tons of paper works but no matter how hard she tried to sway away all the thoughts about Yuri, she can’t. She misses Yuri every second of her life. Every day she spent without Yuri only made everything’s clearer, she can’t live without Yuri. Jessica already decided that she will fight for Yuri even if Yuri won’t do the same. But as a human and a girl, a part of Jessica is asking for a little assurance that she’ll be safe and that her heart won’t be broken. As a girl, she wanted to be treasured and valued, well that's what all girls wanted and so as Jessica. She's hoping Yuri will knock on her door and ask her to go home with her or ask her to be with her. Everyday Jessica would spare a few hours just to stare at the door, waiting for Yuri to knock on that door but it never happen. Every day pass Jessica's courage slowly falling, her inspirations slowly fading and her heart slowly giving up. The only thing she can do is to cry her heart out and hope Yuri will come and get her.

Days become weeks and weeks become month. Jessica is already in her peak to give up because she really miss Yoona and Yuri, in other term she’s dying to see Yuri and Yoona. She wanted to stop waiting for Yuri to ask her back coz she knows it won’t happen but a part of her wants to feel wanted. Walking back and forth in her unit, Jessica ruffle her hair and shouted anything at the top of her lungs just to blurt out her frustration. Settling herself in the couch, Jessica let her tears to fall again blankly looking at the wall.

“Yuri please make me feel you want me once again. That’s all I needed, I don’t care what happen in the past. Yuri…” Jessica mumble and cried hard hugging the latest picture they had. How funny it is, coz the picture she had before it's her who is wearing a poker face but in their latest picture it's Yuri who's now wearing a poker face and Jessica is the one smiling widely along with their daughter.

Humans are bound to commit mistakes but why sometimes it's so hard to fix it? Why people hardly forgives? 

Jessica caress the picture in her chest. "I miss you so much Yuri. I hope I can fix everything. Yuri please let me. Let me fix my mistake so we can go on and be happy. I'm sure now Yul, I love you so much and I only needed you." Jessica let her tears fall, feeling her heart ache thinking she might lose Yuri forever.

Crawling towards her night stand, Jessica grab her phone and call her best friend.

(J-Jessica, italic letteres and S-Sunny, bold letters)

J: Sunny

                                                S: Hey, how are you?

J: Same as before. I miss them so much Sunny, I feel like horrible, worthless and useless.

S: Jesse stop. I told you to give yourself time to know what you want not to criticize your own self.

J: Like I told you a while ago, I miss them so much Sunny but I guess we’re not in the same table. Maybe they’re happy coz I’m away.

S: Not true. Yoona miss you a lot and keep on asking when you will be back.

J: Really? My Baby (sobs)..

S: So stop feeling sorry and useless. Compose yourself for the future.

J: What?

S: Never mind. Anyway have you eaten?

J: No appetite.

S: Seriously? Jesse where in the “Compose yourself” that you didn’t understand?

J: How is she?

S: Who?

J: Come on Sunny stop acting stupid coz you’re already stupid. TELL ME..

S: Aish… YAH….She’s doing fine.

J: Happy without me?

S: It’s complicated.

J: How? Complicated? Don’t tell m---

S: Ooopss, Jesse gonna go, Yoona’s calling me. Bye..

J: wai----

TOT..toot..

 

 

Sunny drop the call making Jessica to throw her phone.

“What’s going on in there?” Jessica ask loudly.

 

 

 

==================

 

 

 

Sunny is living with Yuri and Yoona for a month now after Jessica left, the blonde girl ask Sunny to stay with her family for the mean time she’s trying to figure out her own self.

After the call, Sunny turn off her phone and went downstairs. A loud sigh escape from Sunny’s mouth after seeing Yuri sleeping in the couch. It’s been a month now that the tan girl sleeps in the couch, Yuri never went back to her room after Jessica left.

“Yuri.”

Yuri rub her eyes using her left palm and groggily sit straight.

“Where’s Yoona?” Sunny ask, Yuri face Sunny then shake her head in responds.

“Yuri if I’m gonna take you seriously I’ll be dead. What’s wrong with you? You guys are really meant for each other. Both of you are all stubborn. Jessica just called, crying like a whale, as expected and here you are glued in this stinky couch.” Sunny angrily muttered while walking back and forth with hands on her hips.

“Yes Mom.” Yuri sarcastically cooed.

“Yah…I’m serious here. Don’t you mock me Kwon Yuri.”

“Whatever Sunny.” Yuri was about to lay back on the couch when Sunny pull her up and sternly looking at the tan girl.

“Sunny those eyes aren’t scary---“

“Hush. Call her and talk to her.” Sunny cut the tan girl.

“No.”

“Yuri, what will you feel if it’s Jessica who runs away from you just to chase other girl?” Sunny ask. Yuri smile bitterly and went back to the couch. It’s always like this. Sunny trying to make a point but Yuri always ignore and rejected Sunny’s point of view.

“I know it’s not my business Yuri. You’re a girl too, a girl wants to feel special and wanted. Why it’s so hard for you to admit that you needed her and you certainly miss her.” Yuri heave and walk towards the kitchen to grab something to drink.

“Yuri, talk to me please. Jessica will never know that you needed her if you won't tell her. She's not a psychic Yuri.” Yuri close the fridge roughly and face Sunny angrily.

“Sunny stop it since I can still hold myself. Get out of my house..” Yuri roared and softly push Sunny away. Sunny step back and stare at the tan girl not bothered how mad the tan girl is now coz she, herself is way more angry than Yuri now. Sunny’s been with Yuri for a month and it’s been a horrible month for her coz Yuri ignore her like she’s a ghost.

“I’m staying. You can hit me all you want but I'm not going anywhere.” Sunny arrogantly announce. Yuri march towards the sink and throw all the dishes in the floor.

Sunny flinch and look at Yuri in horror. Everything is broken but what Sunny saw is more disturbing. Yuri’s eyes clearly shows how broken she is, like she has nothing left for herself. Yuri eyes is lifeless, blank though the tan girl try to cover it up but Sunny already saw Yuri's sufferings.

Yuri tiredly fall in her knees and let her tears roll down in her cheeks. Feeling so lost and confuse Yuri clench her fist hard en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter