its you after all ending part 2- Final

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, here it is. Just wanted to say, thank you seasonchung for upvoting this fic. And to new subscribers, welcome. I really hope I'll get  a lot of comments tonight coz it's nice to know what you all thinking about this story. I'll stop now..enjoy everyone..

 

 

2 years after....


“YUL.......”

The tan girl stumble and fall in the floor as she hurriedly run downs stairs after hearing her wife calling her. Like Yuri said, she never ceases to treasure the blonde girl and showered the latter with so much love. Being married with Jessica, Yuri can never ask for more except to be with Jessica for the rest of her life.

“YURI...!”

Yuri nervously gulp, stood up and run as fast as she can..

“Baby? What’s wrong?” Yuri shakingly asked while catching her breathe.

A pout draw in Jessica’s lips then she grab Yuri’s right hand and place it on her baby bump.

“Daddy’s here!” Jessica happily announce while Yuri frowned then eyed the blonde girl. Feeling the kick against her palm, Yuri eyes widen and eyed Jessica’s stomach moving periodically.

“Does.---...Baby does it hurts?” Yuri worriedly exclaim while her hands are shaking over Jessica’s stomach.

Jessica giggle at Yuri’s antics. Yes, its the first time Yuri felt their baby kicked and seeing Jessica’s stomach moved you can’t blame the tan girl to be panicked for her wife’s well being.

“No, it doesn’t hurt. Come on, don’t be scared. Our baby wants to feel you.”

A nervous giggle came out from Yuri’s shaking mouth while she scratch her non itchy forehead.

“Daddy?”

Yuri look up then lean forward to give the blonde girl a peck on the lips.

“I love you!” 

A sweet smile crept out in Jessica’s lips then she caress the latter’s cheeks.

“We love you too Daddy!” Jessica sweetly responded and grab Yuri’s hand again and laid it on her stomach. Looking at her hand over Jessica’s stomach, Yuri kneeled down to level up with Jessica’s baby bump.

“Daddy is so excited to see you our angel and please don’t move too much coz it might hurt Mommy okay?” Yuri innocently mumbled earning a giggle from her wife.

“Yul it doesn’t hurt, it tickles and it felt so nice to feel our baby move. So don’t worry to much okay?.” Yuri nod her head in response then press her lips on Jessica’s bump.

“Okay, okay. Should we go see our doctor?"

“Hmm..I want it to be surprise..Yul.." Jessica whined, caressing Yuri’s chest. Yuri smiled and press her lips against Jessica’s forehead then responded, “Of course. What ever you want my Baby."

Jessica peck Yuri’s lips and mouth thank you at the latter. Glancing at her wrist watch, Yuri then face Jessica wearing a sweet smile, “Time for your milk then we’ll head to bed.” Yuri announce and carefully pulled up her wife. They’ve been married for a year and a half but never did Yuri forget their routines in fact, Yuri got more critical in terms of Jessica’s well being. And now they are expecting their first baby and oh Yuri can’t express nor contain her happiness. After Jessica announce she’s pregnant, the couple immediately went to the cemetery to announce to Yuri’s family then next to Jessica’s parents then lastly to their trustworthy friends. It was a huge news that a big party was been held for the unborn kid. Everything is in place now and the couple is beyond happy that no words can ever describe how happy they are. Every day is another blessing for Yuri and Jessica.


2 Years past by so fast and every married couple had their issues and arguments that will either make their relationship stronger or might lead to an end.

“Kwon Yuri what’s this? God, I am tired  always yelling and telling you about this.” Jessica frustratingly shouted, kicking Yuri’s shoes, suitcase, coat and their kids toys. They were blessed as they have twins. Everyday they argue about the cleaning chores, it was a small things to argue but sometimes it can lead to a big one too. Like today....

“Baby, I’m here..” Yuri obliviously shouted. Jessica huff in annoyance and started cleaning up.  Yuri childish antics are slowly hitting Jessica’s sensitive nerve. Its been years that Jessica asked Yuri to cooperate with her especially on the cleaning part but all she get is “Sure.” But those words has no bone at all.

Blowing some air off her lungs, Jessica tiredly laid down in the couch.

“I need some space..I can’t do this again and again..I’m F**** tired.” Jessica thought and throws her bag.

“Hi baby..”

Jessica scoff and stood up ignoring the tan girl..

“Hey..”

Jessica angrily turn around to face the tan girl.

“It’s always the same Yuri. Damn it. Why can’t you f**** clean your own mess huh? Why it always has to be me?” Jessica roared then heavily sigh.

“I’m tired Yuri. I’m sorry, I can’t do this anymore.”

“What?”

“I need some space Yuri or I’ll end up insane.”


“How--what--that’s it? Your just gonna throw away everything just because of my mess? For crying sake, here I am cleaning it up.” Yuri angrily responded and pick up her mess.

“I’m sorry..I really need some space. I need to breath Yuri.” Jessica sadly uttered, earning Yuri’s attention. Taking a deep breathe Yuri close her eyes. Breathing in and out, “What? Do you have someone else now? Fine but you will leave my daughters here with me.”

“Yuri I am not breaking up with you. And for pete’s sake Yuri, I don’t have anyone else. I just need some space to be alone for awhile. I am not leaving you or our kids.”

Yuri chuckle lightly then nod her head. “It will lead to that anyway. One way or another. Go ahead.” Yuri sadly responded and walked away.

Jessica tiredly sat down on the couch, how she regret saying those things to Yuri but she is really tired right now that she can’t think properly. She needs to be out in here before it gotten worst. Standing up, Jessica grab her purse then look up upstairs.

Grabbing her phone, Jessica send a text to Yuri.

To: My Love

“I’ll stay at my parents for awhile.”

After sending the text, Jessica left their house and went straight to her parents house. So tired, Jessica went straight to her used to be room, ignoring everyone in the house. This day was not a good day to begin with, Jessica can’t even find the right word to describe it.

While on the other hand, Yuri angrily went inside her room. Going to her secret room where she can release her dangerous aura. Ignoring her phone that is been buzzing the whole time, Yuri continue exhausting herself to forget what happen.

After a sweet two hours, Yuri tiredly slump her body on the floor.

“F*** Yuri..” Yuri shouted and push herself up. Walking out at the said room, Yuri check her twins then sadly smiled.

“Who are you?”

“Taeyeon Unnie send me in here.”

“Did you put them to bed?”

The girl nod her head and shyly smiled. Seeing the latter’s response, a tight smile crept out in Yuri’s smile.

“How did Taeyeon know I need someone---Never mind.”

“Taeyeon unnie told me to tell you answer your phone.”

Yuri mouth slightly agape then a frown draws in her forehead.

“What’s your name?” Yuri asked.

“Oh Hayoung.”

“Thank you Hayoung. You can sleep now, you can take the next room on your right.”

The younger girl nod her head and excuse herself out in the room. Grabbing her phone, a deep sigh escape from looking at the missed calls and Jessica’s message. Ignoring her wife text, Yuri called Taeyeon back.

“Did Hayoung bang your head? Huh?”

“ How did you know?”

“First, what happen to you?”

“My mind went blank when she asked for space Tae. I almost lost myself.”

“Seriously?”

“I know, I felt terrible right now. So how did you know?”

“Tiffany told me.”

“Did Jessica called her?”

“Yes, but Jessica had a rough day today. They lose most of her clients today Yul.”

“What?”

“Yes, and I bet you are being a lazy once again.” 

“. Why did it happen? ”

“Hmm..promise you will not do anything?”

“Wha---just tell me now.”

“Nope, can’t do.”

“What the heck. Kim Taeyeon do you want me to pile up your collections in your door?”

“YOU! F*** you!”

“I know, I love you too now I want to know who mess up with my wife.”

“Fine...Kim Hyuna.”

“Kim who?”

“Sounds familiar?”

“F**** I’m gonna kill that B****”

“YAH! Tiffany will kill me you jerk. She said they will handle it, so back off okay?”

“Back off? Tae, that B**** hurt my F**** wife. MY WIFE TAE AND YOUR F**** WIFE TOO IF EVER YOU FORGOT THAT.”

“Wow..as if I didn’t know she’s your wife  and my wife you good for nothing ****.”

“I need to go---”

“Yah, Tiffany said they will take care of it. So for pete’s sake let them before you will face my wife wrath okay? Remember FANY’S WRATH.”

“Fine, tell her I give her one week.”

“Good girl now better go and take your wife back.”

“Nah, she need some time alone Tae.”

“What?”

“She needs time to figure out things Tae, believe me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, now I need to sleep.”

“Okay. Good night. Are you really okay?”

“Yeah, don’t worry.”

“If you said so. Take care of my twins okay.”

“Yeah, got it covered.”

“Yeah sure, that’s why Hayoung was the one who put my twins to sleep.”

“Shut up will yah..”

“Okay...Good night now.”

“Kiss my Seobaby for me.”

“Disgusting.”

With that said, Taeyeon hung up leaving Yuri on the cliff. The envelope icon on Yuri’s phone keep on popping, the tan girl blow off some air as she press the message. A small smile appeared in Yuri’s gloomy face. Scratching her non itchy head, Yuri bit her lower lips.

Typing a respond to her wife. Yuri keep on deleting her message then a long sigh escape from . Staring at her wife message, Yuri widely smile then press her lips against her screen.

To: My Baby

I’m sorry. Take your time. Me and the twins will always be here for you. Take care please..I love you so much.”

After sending her text, Yuri laid down in the bed. Raking her hair, she let out a frustrating groan then...


Ring...Ring.....

“Hmmm.hi..”

Yuri beam a tight smile, hearing the person’s voice on the other line is pouting right now.

“How are you Baby?”

“Not good.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too.”

“Do you wanna talk about what happen?”

“No, it’s bad.”

“You know I’m all ears for you right?”

“Yul, we lose our clients. (Sobbing sound starting to crept out in the line.)”

“How did it happen?”

“Our competitor stole our clients!”

“How? I mean, you have contracts right?”

“Well, possible clients I may say but the deal is, we already  presented our designs and I thought it was a sealed deal already coz they loved it but apparently not..”

Sobbing sound crept out and Jessica didn’t head any response from the other line.

“Yul?”

“Baby give me a few minutes.”

“What are you doing?”

“Hold on.”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT IS THAT NOISE?”

“Don’t hang up okay.”

“Kwon Yuri if you are cheating on me I’m so gonna skin you alive...”

“Wow, I love you too.”

“What are you doing? Answer me...”

“My Baby is always hot headed. Relax and give me a few minutes.. I’ll call you back okay? I love you.”

“But...Yul..”

“Geez Mrs. Kwon..just be patient okay?”

“Fine..”

Jessica immediately hang up. Frustrated once again, Jessica roughly slam her petite body in the bed. Rumbling continuously, Jessica throws her pillows in the floor. She missed Yuri, she missed her twins but she’s too mad right now and scared she might lose her temper and make things worst.

While on the other hand, Yuri widely grin ringing the door bell.

“Hi dad.”

“Hey, so what happen?”

“Oh, sorry Dad but its just a small misunderstanding. Can I see her?”

“Sure, wait where’s my twins?”

“They’re sleeping Dad and we have someone watching them right now.”

“Okay, go now.”

“Thank you dad.” Yuri responded and give the basket full of fruits to the old man as she peck the latter’s cheeks as well. Walking towards her wife room, Yuri cleared and tighten her grip on the bouquet of flowers in her hand.

Knock..knock..

“Dad, Mom I’m fine, don’t worry.” Jessica shouted, shoeing her parents but the knocking still continues. Jessica huff in annoyance as she got off in her bed and walk towards her door. Opening her door, Jessica’s mouth slightly agape and eyed the person behind the door.

“YUL...” Jessica hug the latter and comfortably lean her head against Yuri’s chest.

“I’m sorry.” Yuri uttered and showed the flowers in her hand. Jessica flick her tongue loudly then grab the flower.

“Am I forgiven?”

“Hmm... of course..”

“Okay, do you want me to kill that B***?”

Jessica chuckle loudly then slap the tan girl’s chest.

“What?” Yuri asked, Jessica buried her face back at Yuri’s chest to muffle her chuckle.

“Baby, I’m serious here.”

Calming herself, Jessica looked up meeting Yuri’s beautiful brown orbs.

“Taeyeon called you huh? Anyway, I thought we already talk about that huh? You are already out of that kind of doings, so NO. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter