Fake love 7

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The basketball girl are so focus on their practice and they're very excited for the tournament. They almost spend their whole days in the gym, practicing and experimenting new tactics. Few more days and the day they've been all waiting for will come, the last day they'll enjoy the court and the game. They promise their parents that they will focus on their studies when their in college, no more extra curriculum, that's why this coming tournament means everything to them.

While they are in their break, Yoona and Sooyoung whine and plead to have more food and longer breaks, the other girls can't help but to get annoyed in their friends antics and decided to ignore the duo.

"I don't have enough energy to play anymore.." Sooyoung dramatically fall down on the court, while the other shikshin kneeled down and embrace her own stomach faking a sob.

"Seriously?" Hyoyeon irritatingly mumbled and throw a couple of balls to the duo. Taeyeon press her temples and grab her phone and order some foods, after hearing Taeyeon's orders the duo jump up and down and hug the older girl, expressing their gratitude towards the older girl.

 

Ring......ring..............

 

Yuri look at Taeyeon, they exchange glances then turn their gazes to the other girls who is now frowning  and shaking their heads in protest, after realizing the accusing look from Yuri and Taeyeon. They decided to turn their phones off so that there will be no disturbances while they are practicing. Taeyeon raise her phone and showed she immediately turn her phone off after she order their foods earlier. The girls are now trying to follow the ringtone sound and realize that it was their coach phone who is now ringing. The girls giggle and went back to the center and continue their practice.

"Hello?" Mr. Lee grab his phone, he went straight outside the gym after knowing who's the caller.

"Yes, Sir. No problem." Mr. Lee softly responded and ended the call and went back to the gym. He watch the girls in their practice, a warm smile appear in his face looking at how determine and focus the girls are.

"Girls, come here." Mr. Lee shouted, the girls stop in their game and run towards their coach.

"I know we'll do great in this tournament, either we win or lose, always remember that I am very proud of you, especially the seniors. We are ready now, so all I want now is you girls should take a rest. Kwon and the rest of the seniors, your father called and ask me if they can take you girls out, and I said yes. Take a rest, don't stress yourself too much ok? Now, go, your parents are on their way now." The girls bow their heads and grab their things and went to their respective lockers.

"Do you have any idea why they wanted to see us now?" Hyoyeon ask her friends, it's not that they don't want to see their parents, it just that it's unusual for their parents to disturb their practice since their parents know how important this coming game for them. Yuri grab her things and sat on the bench and look at Hyoyeon.

"It's been a while now since we saw and hang out with them, maybe they just miss us." Yuri calmly responded. Hyoyeon nod her head in responds.

"Guys, Papa(Yoona's father) send a message, saying that their here now." Yoona announce, the girls look at each other then a smirk appear in their faces and all giggle after realizing they are thinking the same thing.

"The losser will pay our meals.." Taeyeon shouted and they are now racing going outside the gym. After their little game they saw their parents waving their hands, smiling widely at them. They panting, while putting their hands on their knees for support.

"Who wins?" Mr. Im ask knowing their children's antics.

"Me...(huff) Me Papa.." Taeyeon mumbled while panting, the older people laugh in responds, while the other girls are catching their breaths.

"Get in now." Mr. Choi open the door for the girls.

"Oh, Good evening." The girls realize the presence of other people inside the limo, they greeted the other older people and bow their heads. A warm smile appear in the older people faces and gestured the girls to sit down. The ride was full of laughters and giggles as the younger girls crack some jokes and the older people as well. When they arrive in their destination, they went straight to the dinning table coz they were all hungry. While eating, the younger girls apologize and stood up.

"We're sorry for being rude. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the oldest and the cutest." Taeyeon dorkily smile and stock her tongue out to her friends who are looking at her in disgust. The older people giggle in Taeyeon's antics.

"I'm Im Yoona, the youngest and the face of our group." Hyoyeon throw her table napkin while the other girls slap and smack the confident girl. The introduction continues as the newly acquinted people introduce themselves as well. Same as their ride earlier, the dinner was filled with laughters.

"Ok, girls listen up. We wanted to know your opinion about studying abroad." Mr. Kim (Hyoyeon's father) started. The younger girls look at the older man.

"I feel something fishy.." Sooyoung whisper to her friends, the other girls nod their heads and glance at their respective parents.

"Appa (Hyoyeon's father) why all of a sudden we're talking about this topic? I thought this is already settled. We plan this since we were young." Yuri calmly blurted her thoughts while glancing back and forth to the older people. Mrs. Kwon warmly smile at her daughter. "Hon,that's why we're asking your opinion. We just feel sad thinking you girls will be far from us." The younger girls sigh heavily, brows almost meet and avoiding their parent's gaze. Feeling sad and somehow betrayed, they keep their heads down for a minute.

"Are you asking us to stay here?" Hyoyeon bluntly ask, sensing the obvious plan of their parents.

"Can we?" Hyoyeon's mom pleadingly ask. The younger girls shook their head in disappointments, they were excited to start a new life abroad, coz the truth is they still in the healing process. Their hearts are still in agony that's why thinking of going abroad is one way to forget and buried their painful past but to their dismay their plan might be compromise coz of their parents idea or plan.

"Can we say no?" Sooyoung hesitatedly mumble, eyes slightly close anticipating the older people's responds.

"You girls really wanted to study abroad?" Mr. Kwon softly ask, eyeing the younger girl's reaction.

"I know, this isn't my business but just think both sides. You'll be away from your family and living in a foreign country is not that easy. On the other side, new places means new life but if you girls are just doing this to outrun something then running away won't solve your problem. A coward would always be a loser and will regret in the end." The younger girls look at the middle aged in bemuse. Yuri look at her parents then back to her friends.

"Just saying..keke" The middle aged man awkwardly chuckle.

"Are you avoiding something?" Mrs. Kim( Taeyeon's mom) teasingly eyed her daughters, the younger girls hysterically wave their hands in protest.

"Fine..fine..do whatever you want." Taeyeon immediately mumbled to avoid further interrogation.

"No, it's not like that. We need to know your opinion as well." Mrs. Im protested, though deep inside they are happy knowing that their daughters give in.

"Aish, as if we have a choice." Yoona annoyingly exclaim, after realizing what she said, she immediately cover and look at her parents in horror.

"What did you say Im Yoona?" Hyoyeon's mom glared at the younger girl while raising her left brows waiting for the y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter